Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147155156157
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

A little update on me:

Back in November when I 1st saw the RE, my initial blood results showed a positive ANA (Antinuclear Antibodies). My RE didn't think much of it but over the last 6 month's I've been reading about what the ANA is and it's possible link to miscarriages. Well fast forward to June and I convinced my PCP to run it again and I got the results back yesterday-- which were still positive. They've gone up so my PCP agreed to send me to a Rheumatologist. From what I've read, predisone should be able to clear this up and hopefully stop the cells from attacking my previous little embroys. Hopefully the doctor will have some insight on this.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm so glad your Dr listened to you and is giving you the referral. I hope that they will help you so you can be holding a little one soon. How is the lifestyle changes going? Will you continue to ttc between now and treatment?

Still doing good on my diet and I bought a FitBit to track my steps/exercise-- which I love!!!

Yes we are still ttc, it's hard to stop unless I'm told specifically to prevent

And... if he does put me on a steriod, I'll have to stay on it thru 1st trimester (god willing I get pregnant)
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura that's great. It's exciting when you find out a condition can actually be treated or fixed!
    AFM, I started temping again. I know when I O because I have strong cramps, but I'm really eager to see post-O temps so I don't waste as many HPTs.

Thanks!

I have a love/hate relationship with temping It's so nice to see how the temps fluculate throughout the cycle, but gosh is it annoying tracking!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yesterday I bought a 2 pack of FRER for $6.98 at Wal-Mart and then on top of that there was a $2.00 off coupon on the box. Usually it's only $1.00 off!! Looking back, I guess I should have bought 2 packs That's cheaper than the Answer brand tests!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It's not too late to go back
    Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Yesterday I bought a 2 pack of FRER for $6.98 at Wal-Mart and then on top of that there was a $2.00 off coupon on the box. Usually it's only $1.00 off!! Looking back, I guess I should have bought 2 packs That's cheaper than the Answer brand tests!!
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

How is everyone doing??
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm doing ok. I'm in the 2nd week of my Lyme disease treatment and its been really rough but I found if I drink tons of water and get 8-9 hrs of sleep then I can make it through the day. My joints hurt and muscles are tight so its not fun. By the end of next week I hope to be over this. I think we are going to miss our window this month. I'm cd14 and we've done nothing. I feel bad and dh is covered head to toe with chiggers and not feeling very into it. I can't blame him, I'm not either. Oh well there is always next month and I'll be almost finished with treatment. This summer stinks! Still loving acupuncture!!

I'm sorry the treatment has been rough on you Erica Praying this treatment will help you in the fertility department tho!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4