Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146154155156157 LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,680 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I don't blame you for being cautious!

Thinking of you!

2. Default

Laura, your temps are still holding their own!! I hope you have great news on that FRER this morning!

Well I wish I had good news but I don't, BFN

oh well, on to next month and another month of heathy eating/dieting.

Oh, and I'm swearing off wondofo forever!! They suck!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Sorry

I'm so sorry Laura !

thanks ladies!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I use the Clear Blue digital O kits and like clockwork I normally O the night of day 17 or morning of day 18, we are literally DTD the day before, the day of and the day after and still NOTHING. When I get the full blown HIGH smiley face + OPK does that mean the egg has already dropped, it is about to drop or it will the next day? Can you ever DTD too much? DO hubbys sperm run out? just need answers and something to happen
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Yes, you can DTD too much. My doctor's recommend every other day. As my ob/gyn put it "the extra day makes the difference between a cub scout sperm and an eagle scout sperm"

BUT, that also depends on the man. Some men have excellent sperm and they don't need to wait. Best way to find out is a sperm analysis.
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 07-14-2014 at 12:52 PM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Too funny Laura what a great way to put it, makes complete sense!
    So we did a sperm analysis and his came back within the normal range so maybe we are DTD too much!

Nice! Matt had an SA a few years ago and he was "off the charts." I definitely think it depends on the guy.

Laura, it's a better thing to choose dollar store tests if you want cheapies. I get false positives from Wondfo and I don't use them anymore. They stink. A waste of money IMO.

Ugh I feel like crap!
    (BTW I wish my siggy showed up on mobile!)

When will you be testing?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, I tested this morning and neg so far. It's a little early though, 2 more days till I'm officially late.

This whole TTC thing is so frustrating I'm so over it, but I can't actually be "over it".
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hey, I know what you mean.... We aren't officially TYC and I'm obsessing nonetheless!

TTC I meant!

It is so hard to get it out of your mind and just let it be, I dont have the self control!! I am over it to Laura!!!

After 6 1/2 years I'd like to be over. I do think I'm more relaxed and don't look at every symptom as a sign. Also, I don't test early because I HATE seeing a bfn. That also saved a lot of money in 6 1/2 yrs. I don't have any test in the house right now.

I bought another 3 pack of FRERs - justified it because there's a mail-in rebate. So I'm stocked up!
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    After 6 1/2 years I'd like to be over. I do think I'm more relaxed and don't look at every symptom as a sign. Also, I don't test early because I HATE seeing a bfn. That also saved a lot of money in 6 1/2 yrs. I don't have any test in the house right now.
    I am exactly the same way. The only reason I did test early this month was because I had a party to go to Sat and wanted some reassurance that I wasn't pregger - which I wasn't expecting anyway. We are really at a breaking point now. Just met with my RE yesterday and she is recommending IVF now if we want to go that aggressive. We're also looking into adoption, too. This heartache is getting to be a lot to bear.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Awww Tiffany, I completely understand. Don't you have a procedure scheduled soon? Or did you have it? Right now we are working to get medical bills paid off so we can afford further treatment. Urgh! I do start my 2 month lyme disease detox on Sunday so hopefully that will help. I just hope I feel better soon.

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick on top of all this doesn't help matters at all!

I had a saline US end of June which showed some possible scar tissue at top left of my uterus. That is what is pushing the IVF now since that would skip most of the steps that my body doesn't seem to be able to do. I'm scared because I know it's a much more invasive procedure and the cost. We are much more able to handle it financially now, though. I have my 1st IVF consult Aug 8th so we'll see what my RE has to say.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

I think I'd give it a try that way I wouldn't wonder if there was more I could have done. I wish cost didn't have to be the deciding factor. Are you still doing acupuncture? What was your acupuncture protocol? I'm enjoying it and feel relaxed afterwards. Dh asked if I should do it during my lymes treatment and I don't see why not. More time to get things in order.

Erica: did your acupuncturist do the testing for the lymes or did u go to another doctor for that?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    I think I'd give it a try that way I wouldn't wonder if there was more I could have done. I wish cost didn't have to be the deciding factor. Are you still doing acupuncture? What was your acupuncture protocol? I'm enjoying it and feel relaxed afterwards. Dh asked if I should do it during my lymes treatment and I don't see why not. More time to get things in order.
    That's what I was thinking. We were initially going to go IVF at the beginning of the year but the RE said IUI may work since I had lost 50# and my cycles were more regular now. I am still doing acupuncture. I go once a week for it and she changes it depending on where I am in the cycle. I'm always really relaxed afterward - I fall completely asleep every time!

Laura, my RE had asked me about lyme disease but didn't test for it. My new Chiropractor who also specializes in acupuncture ( focus on fertility) suspected it during the history part of my first exam. Then he noticed I had a slight tremor in my hands so he asked if I'd lyme disease and I wasn't for sure but very likely because of my hobbies and such. He then did a test in the office ( he told me the name but I've forgotten) so he but a little metal clamp btw my thumb and index finger and then used a metal probe on certian points on my hands, wrist, ankles, and feet. I think it shows eletrical impulse or something like that but from those points it shows how your body is functioning. My reading should highs and lows in the same pattern of patients with lyme disease. I remember 2 organs effected by it my bowel and liver funtions were off but I can't remember the other one. A Dr in Maine found that all his lyme disease patient had the same pattern on their testing. My Dr said a couple in his class struggled with infertility and once she was tested and treated she became pregnant.

I did some research and some of my chronic health complaints are symptoms of lyme disease. Even if its not 100% certain I have lyme disease it worth the shot to feel better and maybe become pregnant. My treatment is a 2 month homeopathic detox so it shouldn't hurt and not suppose to interact with my medicines or vitamins. Not a 1 month course of strong antibiotics. Thankfully!

Sorry my explanation isn't more clear and this post was so long.

That's interesting!! I really want to make an accupuncture appt.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura you really should and soon
    I look forward to going and I'm so relaxed afterward so worth it.

I called one and he only charges $20 with my insurance when typically the copay would be $40. My co worker went to him and really enjoyed it. I'm going to call today to make the appt
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4