Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 4670

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Erica and Tiffany you are both on my heart often...praying !

Laura, your chart looks amazing, feeling so hopeful for you !!!

Tiffany, I'm thinking of you. Many prayers coming your way.

Laura, Are you hold out on us? Your chart looks amazing and I'm shocked to see you haven't post any test pics or post.

Kelly , Thanks!

TMI question alert: I'm experiencing some vaginal pain which is not typical for me. No odor or discharge but maybe some lite pink when I wipe but none in panties. Doesn't hurt to use the restroom but sore when wiping. Unable to dtd last night because of pain. Anyone have this experience or know whats going on?

I'd call your doc if the pain persists, not really sure what it could be.... rough sex maybe?

Not from dtd. Af ended this week but dh is sick with bronchitis so no dtd.

5. Default

Laura, your chart still looks fantastic!!! for you!!!

Hmmm I'm stumped then. Polyp? Yeast infection? Spotting from ovulation? BC pills?

Cyst?

I haven't had anymore spotting and the pain is gone. I switched soaps this weekend and think it caused irritation because it cleared up when I switched back.

That's good! Hopefully that was it. I'm sensitive too, definitely can screw up my ph with the wrong cleansers!
    AFM, is it too early for tender breasts to mean anything? I'm about 3 DPO.

My chart is annoying the $h*t outta me this cycle I hope I ovulate!! I've got all the signs except for a + opk. The line is nice and solid just not as dark as the control. I guess DH and I'll just keep BD'ing every other night in hopes of catching an egg

Erica-- how ya doing? Haven't heard from you in a while
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thank for asking Laura. I'm having some serious problems with AF and have spent the day in bed. Going to call my OB tomorrow as this is the third cycle like this. First cycle I thought it was caused from clomid but my last two cycles have been med free. I've missed work and church because of it and need some answers. I'm in pain but not cramps if that makes any sense and I'm so bloated I look pregnant. Really depressing. Going to take July off as far as meds and maybe start treatment again in August. Need to lose more weight and start exercising again. I've been stalking everyday so I'm keep up with everyone just nothing going on here.

Here's this morning's OPK. What do ya'll think? Almost there?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=287004
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Its pretty close. I'd do another one later today but bd just in case. Good luck!

14. Default

Looks promising. I never really felt like I knew for sure until the next day's test.

We will definitely bd tonight

I started dieting and exercising 3 weeks ago so I'm wondering if that's whats making my cycle wonky
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Got a positive OPK last night
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yay Laura!

Anyone wanna see a *possible* squinter?

(Let me preface this in saying I know Wondofo is notorious for having false positives so I'm taking this with a grain of salt right now, but I figured I'd post it for $h*ts & giggles-- especially for the POAS addicts like me )

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=290551
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

so you are 8 DPO today Laura?? Best of luck to you!!! I hope some of our July testers get a BFP this month!!!!!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Yes, 8dpo today. Best of luck to you too!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Eeek, Laura, that's an awfully thick line for an evap...hoping and praying !!!

Eta...and your chart looks aaaahmazing !!!

22. Default

I see a squinter!

I see a squinter. I would 1) test frer tomorrow and 2) call Re: for labwork to start protocol sooner. I hope this is it for you.

If there really is a line, this would be the earliest I've ever found out.

I'm sitting at the hair salon and my stylist told me she's due in October with a little girl. She was sensitive about telling me bc she knows I've had issues. That was so thoughtful of her.

I need to get a FRER, I only have a Digi.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I really hope you got that FRER. I'm dieing to know. Glad your stylist was sensitive to your history. Did the salon smell bother you? See I want it so bad for you I'm trying to help you find symptoms. Lol. Praying for you.

I think I see something Laura! Your chart looks great fwiw - I got a positive on a wondfo both times I was pregnant before I got frer positives

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

28. Default

Your temps are still looking good!! I can't wait to see today's test!!

On my heart Laura and praying for without a doubt bfp !!!!

Thanks ladies! I would love for this to be the real thing, but I'm extremely cautious b/c I've been down this road before.

I'll probably pick up an Answer test or FRER tomorrow at the store. I won't have time until then to get one. I've got plenty of Wondofo's tho, but I just don't trust them 100%.

I'm feeling very emotional today and I did have a little cramping on my right side this morning so who knows
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4