Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Tiffany, I'm so sorry. I was hoping for different news. I hope af shows soon so you can move on.

Tiffany

Praying af shows soon so you can get started on your next cycle asap!

Big hugs Tiffany!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Anyone using Vivelle Dot (0.1mg) patches or progesterone in oil?
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Lizzy, I have no experience and don't know of anyone else that has. Have you googled it? What would we do without google? Lol

Tiffany, how are you?

Laura, is your procedure Tuesday?

Auntmommy: I am done taking them, just wondering if anyone wanted my extras.....I shouldn't need to use them again for several years (hoping)....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Oh Lizzy now I see. I'm sure that would help someone out.

Just wanted to quickly say and happy Easter!! My procedure is on Tuesday. I'm starting to get nervous about the sedation.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Just got my appt time for tomorrow's procedure. 9:30am is check-in. I have to go to the RE's main office which is about an hour south of me so we will leave around 8:00am to allow for traffic and whatnot. I'll update when I get home.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

DOnt be nervous at all, the procedure total takes about 30 minutes long and of course you wont even remember it. I did not even need to fill my pain meds scripts because the procedure was so smooth! Praying for a good outcome for you!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Just wanted to quickly say and happy Easter!! My procedure is on Tuesday. I'm starting to get nervous about the sedation.

Thanks!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Good luck, Laura! I had a hysterocopy with a laproscopy to repair septate uterus and it turns out endometriosis so I can't really compare what you'll feel since mine was pretty invasive with the septate...ugh. I'll be praying for you!

AFM: Thank you all for the hugs and kind words. I think AF is finally flowing today. I thought that a couple days ago and it dried up right away Just want to get this show on the road! I hate all this false hope - I just want to rip the band-aid off and move on instead of pouring salt on my wound over and over again.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Hi ladies

I had my procedure yesterday and everything went well. The RE said everything looked perfect visually, but he still went ahead and took a biopsy of all sides of my uterus. I should have to results back next weds when I go to see him. I had some cramping and bleeding yesterday, but everything is gone today.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

14. Default

So glad your appointment went well, Laura!!

Great news Laura, praying for good biopsy results !

Thats great to hear Laura! I hope the healing process continues to be smooth for you!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

Thanks!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Glad you're okay Laura!

Laura, I'm so glad your procedure went well. I thought of you a lot on Tuesday but have had a lot going on so not been here as much.

Just wanted to pop in and say

How is everyone doing?

I meet with the RE on Wednesday for my biopsy results. Other than that we are preventing this cycle so not much going on with me.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hi Laura, I'm doing pretty good...af is due this weekend so we'll see what happens. Don't plan to test until af is beyond a shadow of a doubt late. Really expect af. The next couples cycles we will not be doing clomid and I'm so looking forward to that. Hope to get the weight I've gained off and enjoy my summer.

Laura I hope you hear nothing but positive things from your biopsy results! I am still trying to get my O days back on track and trying to stop my brain from constantly thinking about TTC and all the issues. Its mentally exhausting! I am 9DPO and anxiously awaiting to see if anything comes out of it, I dont even know if I really O the day I thought with my hysteroscopy throwing my days off. My breasts are feeling very tender and swollen so maybe thats a good sign, who knows it could all be in my head haha!
    Me-Kelly (29) DH-Phillip (33) 2 unexplained losses. Ready for a rainbow baby!

I'm doing OK now. Just in the waiting game for O now. Last day of Letrozole CD5-9 this cycle and my 3rd IUI with my original OB-GYN this time. We didn't even realize that she did them when we went to the RE - never thought to ask! She does the same process that we went through with the first two cycles but significantly cheaper. My DH is happy that he can collect his contribution at home and bring it in instead of doing it at the office...such a rough thing for the men to do

I'm also back to BBT. I feel like my last cycle was annovulation or a late O after I got a positive OPK and did IUI so this will help me know better. My fertility acupuncturist is evaluating my chart as well now. I can't say whether the acupuncture will help or work at all but it's definitely relaxing and having her opinion is helpful, too.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Kellyh, I hope the tender breast are a good sign for you and that you O'd when you think you did. Our bodies are so frustrating sometimes. There are times I wish I could throw mine away and get a new one. Lol

Tiffany, I'm so glad you found out your Ob-gyn can do IUI. Wonderful news for your Dh. I'm thinking about starting acupuncture in May. My chiropractor has been encouraging me to do it and I need to relax. Do you think it would help my hip/ sciatic pain? My left leg kills me at night and is especially bad after working a long day.

Laura, I hope you appointment goes well tomorrow.

Erica

Back from the doctors and my biopsy came back normal. RE wants us to continue ttc on our own with the heparin. He knows we won't be able to move forward with any aggressive treatments until the beginning of the new year since I will need to change to dh's insurance. So here's to next month!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Good news on the biopsy Laura ! Praying for a bfp and hh9m next month !!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Just popping in to check in on my girls! It's amazing how much we go through as women every month - guys have it so easy!
    AFM we aren't officially trying right now, aiming towards the fall to pick things back up. But you never know what can happen when you don't try.

Laura, so glad your biopsy was normal. I hope this next cycle is your perfect cycle ending with a healthy baby in your arms.

Thanks everyone I appreciate all your support!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4