Page 151 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

babypayne: what is CD12? I understand most of hte abbreviations but not that one. I normally ovulate at say 18.

Here is a little history on me: My name is Kelly and I live in TX, I am 29 my DH is 32 and we are both healthy & active and have had two consecutive MC's within the last 6 months. we have been together for 5 yrs, married 1 year. I have never been on birth control & have tested for the blood clot panel, AMH, genetic carrier and thyroid. the next round of steps with my RE is this Thursday where they do a ultrasound while I am on AF, does anyone know what they are looking for when they do this test? All of my tests have came back normal so I am hoping I have just had a bad run of luck. I am new to blogging but have found this really helps with answers.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I'm so excited and just had to share. I got an almost positive opk today and I'm only on CD12!!! I took some Femera this cycle and it's helping me to O early. (I never get a positive until dc 17) I should get my positive tonight or tomorrow. Eeeek. Dh and I dtd last night and am planning on it every day, for the next few days. ��

Hi Kelly and welcome! I am so sorry for you losses. I know sorry doesn't heal the heartbreak, as I have had 5 miscarriages and 3 were within a 9 month period. If you need to vent know we are here for you. As for you u/s they are probable checking for ovarian reserve which show quality and quantity of follicles. They'll also probably check for lining thickness and see if there is anything in your uterus that may be leading to a miscarriage. Not abnormalities of the uterus will show on an u/s but some do. I'm sure a missed a few thing they may be looking for so the other helpful ladies will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Tiffany, I know many ladies that have became pregnant while having a cold so I think you should be okay. Be sure to drink plenty of water and rest. Btw you are first person I thought of when I woke up this morning and I said a prayer for you.

Laura, I was not going to test this cycle until AF was several days late but I have a phone appointment with my RE on Friday. I will test Friday morning if AF has not arrived yet. The phone appointment is to discuss our next step if this cycle doesn't work. I suspect it didn't because I am cramping and my lower back hurts today.
    3 years ago yesterday I received my last bfp and I can't believe I'm still here and struggling with this. I tested a day early that year because I didn't want to be an April fool and receive a bfn on the first. I know that sound silly now but I would have done the same thing now if AF was due today.
    I'm amazed at how good I feel on my new supplements and diet routine. I have walked the past 3 days, my house is clean, and I'm interested in dtd again. For that I'm sure Dh is a happy.

Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful spring day!
    Erica

Thanks for the support Erica! I have actually had my AMH tested and it came back very high so thats great my ovarian reserve has lots of eggs. I am open to any testing to find out answers so whatever they want to do in the u/s I am okay with. I am so sorry for your 5 losses, it is never an easy thing and not somethign that ever leaves your thoughts. For my DH sake I have been trying to let it go and move on its just so hard

Quote Originally Posted by kellyh View Post
    babypayne: what is CD12? I understand most of hte abbreviations but not that one. I normally ovulate at say 18.

Here is a little history on me: My name is Kelly and I live in TX, I am 29 my DH is 32 and we are both healthy & active and have had two consecutive MC's within the last 6 months. we have been together for 5 yrs, married 1 year. I have never been on birth control & have tested for the blood clot panel, AMH, genetic carrier and thyroid. the next round of steps with my RE is this Thursday where they do a ultrasound while I am on AF, does anyone know what they are looking for when they do this test? All of my tests have came back normal so I am hoping I have just had a bad run of luck. I am new to blogging but have found this really helps with answers.
    Hi Kelly and welcome. Cd12 was my cycle day 12 or some say calendar day 12. I usually ovulate late, so getting a positive opk on Cd12 was huge for me. I hope your stay in the TTC room is short and sweet.

So I broke down and tested. BFN but I'll keep testing until Tuesday just in case.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, I'm 3 days behind you and couldn't wait anymore. Of course it was bfn. Oh well, on to testing tomorrow. Praying for for bfp in the next day or so. 🚼

I'm sorry you both received negative but the good news is you still have more time. Fingers crossed for you both.

AFM: Test Friday bfn and appointment with RE was rescheduled for Tuesaday. Af showed yesterday so here is to hoping this new cycle works.

Good luck everybody! Patience is really hard for me! We all need to hang in there

Forgot to mention that my boobs hurt up into my armpits. Not so much the nips but more on the lateral sides going up. I bet this is a good sign!

I'm really trying to hold testing to avoid the disappointment yet. 10PIUI right now - planning to test Saturday morning right now.

I just had a friend (who's pregnant) tell me that her dr can do IUI for the cost of co-pay (she has another friend who does it.) It doesn't include the sperm wash and I'm sure any US would be separate cost, but has anyone heard of this? DH has been well above average every time he's tested so I don't think the wash is as necessary for us. I'm assuming I could just continue with Letrozole/Femara CD3-7, do OPK and when I get a positive he'd do the IUI. That's the same routine I just did with this 2nd IUI except they did an US CD13 to check follies. They weren't quite ready so RE had me do OPK 2x a day. I got a positive that night. Did IUI a day later then. 1st round I had a follicle big enough on CD13 so they did a trigger and IUI the next day.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Tiffany, I completely understand waiting to rest. I hope and pray this is a good cycle for you. I have no experience with IUI yet so I can't answer that question but I think I would call that office and ask about their policy and procedures for IUI. I hope you get a positive and don't have to decide further. Good luck!

I think the wash is to kind of clean everything in the semen except the actual sperm away....since the IUI places it right into the uterus instead of where it is depositited during sex, the infection risk is why they wash it I believe. When you have sex most, if not all, of the non sperm stuff doesn't make it into the uterus...and I don't think you want it there.

Update on me: I talked to my RE and decided to do another round of clomid this month. I actually started it again last night. I will not be having cd21 lab work this month as he feels I'm responding to the medicine and have had confirmed ovulation the past 2 cycles. If we are not pregnant this month we will take May off to allow my body a rest and see what happens for my June cycle. In June ovulation may occur around the time we leave for church camp so June cycle. If no pregnancy after that he recommends clomid with IUI. He said because of my response he doesn't feel I'll need a lot of monitoring so that can cut down on cost. So in July we may try IUI but I'm not sure because DH and I just briefly discussed it today. Basically just keep doing what we've been doing. Now that I've done it a couple of cycles I'm not as stressed this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    I think the wash is to kind of clean everything in the semen except the actual sperm away....since the IUI places it right into the uterus instead of where it is depositited during sex, the infection risk is why they wash it I believe. When you have sex most, if not all, of the non sperm stuff doesn't make it into the uterus...and I don't think you want it there.
    Hmmm...I hadn't thought about that aspect. I'm definitely going to weigh all options but we're not going to do something if it could put me at risk of anything just to save money. If it's meant to happen it will.
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Laura, how are you doing. I miss you and hope you are okay. Been thinking off you a lot.

Tiffany, how are you?

To all the other ladies, please update so we can support you. Good luck everyone!

Aww thank you Erica

I'm doing good. AF should be here today. I'm bummed this cycle didn't work but I'm hoping the hysteroscopy on the 22nd will possibly shed some light on what's going on. I'm hoping he will do a biopsy while he's in there-- he might as well! haha. We won't be TTC this cycle per the RE's orders. Not exactly sure why he doesn't want his patients TTC during a non-invasive procedure cycle but whatever. I figure it just gives my body another month to heal after the last mc. I'm seriously considering going to an immunologist locally to see if they can run some testing. I really want to know if I have NK Cells.

How is the Clomid going Erica?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, I'm sorry you'll not be able to ttc. I think your Dr is having you wait so your body can heal from the procedure and to allow any medicines used for it to get out of your system. I had a biopsy with mine and some tissue and polyps removed so needed time to heal. I hope all goes well...no major issues but answer.

AFM: The last 2 cycles I have handled the clomid better. Mild headaches occasionally and some night sweats but nothing horrible. I'm also doing some new supplements and think that has helped. If this cycle doesn't work I'm taking a break during May to allow my body to rest. We made our reservations to go to the Smokies and I just want to relax and not think about infertility.

Tiffany, thinking of yoy today.

Thank you, Erica I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning...fingers crossed! So far I've felt really good this cycle. Last month I had terrible PMS symptoms the week before AF - actually thought it was pregnancy because I've never felt terrible like that before. I've actually been in a really good mood (usually I'm more of a downer PMS). Was feeling really bloated last weekend, too. I just don't know what to think because I've never had a positive so don't know what a pregnancy would feel like

Tiffany, I so hope this is your month. What a wonderful Christmas it would be. I hope tomorrow and say 'well thats what 2 lines look like'. Its so beautiful and heart stopping nervousness all at once. A truly amazing undesirable feeling and I hope its yours tomorrow. Each time I've been pregnant has different in how I feel. 1time no symptoms, another felt like I'd been hit by a mack truck, another a lot of peeing, and another uti and yeast infection so its hard to say how you 'll feel. Praying for you!

So what do you all think? Is this a squinter or the real deal? I think I'm 12 DPO today, and this was not FMU.......

I see something very faint! Looks like my early wondfo tests! I also would get faint positives with non FMU on those ones.

Thanks, I'm on the fence but it DID show up within a few minutes so it MIGHT be real....

Your chart looks amazing as well!

I see it, no squinting required. Can't wait to see more.

Tiffany, I have big event at work today so may not Check in but I'm thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpeejays View Post
    Thanks, I'm on the fence but it DID show up within a few minutes so it MIGHT be real....
    Stalking for this mornings test. We need some company in the Dec. room.

I still have to go to Walgreens - I want to get a "real" test!
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

Aaghhhh! You're killing me woman! Walgreens is calling your name. Do you hear it? I think you should go now. Lol

Eek Leigh...keep testing !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Aww thank you Erica

I'm doing good. AF should be here today. I'm bummed this cycle didn't work but I'm hoping the hysteroscopy on the 22nd will possibly shed some light on what's going on. I'm hoping he will do a biopsy while he's in there-- he might as well! haha. We won't be TTC this cycle per the RE's orders. Not exactly sure why he doesn't want his patients TTC during a non-invasive procedure cycle but whatever. I figure it just gives my body another month to heal after the last mc. I'm seriously considering going to an immunologist locally to see if they can run some testing. I really want to know if I have NK Cells.

How is the Clomid going Erica?
    Really praying the hysteroscopy gives you some answers. Thinking of you !

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post
    Laura, I'm sorry you'll not be able to ttc. I think your Dr is having you wait so your body can heal from the procedure and to allow any medicines used for it to get out of your system. I had a biopsy with mine and some tissue and polyps removed so needed time to heal. I hope all goes well...no major issues but answer.

AFM: The last 2 cycles I have handled the clomid better. Mild headaches occasionally and some night sweats but nothing horrible. I'm also doing some new supplements and think that has helped. If this cycle doesn't work I'm taking a break during May to allow my body to rest. We made our reservations to go to the Smokies and I just want to relax and not think about infertility.

Tiffany, thinking of yoy today.
    Hoping and Praying this will be the cycle that brings you a sticky bean Erica !

Tiffany, I've been thinking of you all day....hope your okay. I'm here for you.

Kelly, thanks!

Leigh any update?