Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,500 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I'm so excited and just had to share. I got an almost positive opk today and I'm only on CD12!!! I took some Femera this cycle and it's helping me to O early. (I never get a positive until dc 17) I should get my positive tonight or tomorrow. Eeeek. Dh and I dtd last night and am planning on it every day, for the next few days. 😍
    That is so awesome lol

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne2 View Post
    That is so awesome lol
    Thanks girl. Btw, you should introduce yourself, so everyone isn't thinking I'm talking to myself. Lol. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Thanks girl. Btw, you should introduce yourself, so everyone isn't thinking I'm talking to myself. Lol. 😄
    Hi my name is Laurie, I'm babypaynes Twin. Nooooot I'm the SIL. She is not talking to herself, I mean she does talk to herself but not this time.

Laurie, Welcome and thanks for introduction...I admit to think"what on earth is going on" lol. So exciting about the positive. Have a fun.

Tara, welcome back ! So glad your official now. Hope your stay is short and sweet.

Katrina, Can't wait for your appointment and to stalk you in May.

Tiffany, I'm sorry yoy have to wait and do the opks. If you get a surge will they do the IUI?

Laura, how are you?

AFM: I had cd22 labwork today and drumroll please my progesterone was 23.5. Last month cd21 was 9.6 so I'm very excited with the increase. My progesterone has never ever been this high when tested. With one of my pregnancies it was 12 that was my highest. I know its not an indication that I'm pregnant but it excites me to know the medicine is working the way we hoped it would.

Just got a positive OPK tonight with my 2nd test of the day - guess we were 12 hours early to check! Called the doc so we'll see what they say tomorrow. He said we could BD so it's on tonight! ;-)
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Woohoo!

Erica!!!! So excited about the progesterone!!! When are you testing so I can stalk?!?

I test Friday because I have phone appointment with RE to discuss where we go if this cycle doesn't work.

Yay Babypayne, Tiffany & Erica I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Welcome Laurie!!

Afm: I O'd on Thursday so I guess I'm officially in the TWW. I start my heparin on Monday and my progesterone on Tuesday. *warning cheesy alert* FF says if we conceived this cycle the DD would be 12/18 which is our 1/2 bday (DH and I have the same bday)

I can't believe how fast time is going. Next month will be 1 year from our first pregnancy and our birthday (6/18) will be the anniversary of my 1st mc
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Positive opks today. Woop woop!

Quote Originally Posted by midgetlb6 View Post
    Bfn at 11 dpo
    I'm so sorry.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Next month will be 1 year from our first pregnancy and our birthday (6/18) will be the anniversary of my 1st mc
    I hate these sad anniversaries. I just got through one myself, along with getting through the m/c date point. It was all within a 2 week period. I'm so glad it's passed. I'm SOOOO hopeful that all of you lovely ladies will get to join DD rooms soon!!

Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I hate these sad anniversaries. I just got through one myself, along with getting through the m/c date point. It was all within a 2 week period. I'm so glad it's passed. I'm SOOOO hopeful that all of you lovely ladies will get to join DD rooms soon!!

Anniversaries are the worst. I have one coming up on April 10th. It will be my Samuals 2nd Birthday in Heaven.

Praying for everyone. <3

AFM: The doc just called this morning and I'm doing IUI tomorrow morning. This cycle would be done different from last cycle in that they gave me a trigger shot and then IUI next day. I didn't get a trigger shot this time. BD'd last night but now they said to wait until after the IUI tomorrow morning. I got acupuncture yesterday, too - never had that before and actually fell asleep. Really hoping this cycle works!
    Tiffany (33) David (33) STC 7 years. Unexplained infertility. History of Endometriosis, Corrected Septate Uterus & possible PCOS. DH=Exceptional

Good luck Tiffany. Fx this is your month!

How exciting Tiffany!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Tiffany, good luck tomorrow. I'll thinking about you. Hope it all goes well.

Laura, I hope your tww goes by quickly and you have wonderful results.

I understand the pain of sad anniversaries and will be thinking you both in the days to come.

AFM:I did something stupid last night and my dog bit my finger. It looks okay and I'm watching to closely for infection. Should I go a head and have it checked out?

Had my 2nd IUI this morning. DH did his part with 47mil ;-) now the TWW...

Good luck Tiffany. I hope this tww flies by for you!

Tiffany that is wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Injected myself with my 1st heparin dose this morning and it wasn't too bad. It burned a little and bruised almost instantly but other than that it went well
    Hoping that I'll have to do this for the next 9 months
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by MrsRiv View Post
    gl this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Injected myself with my 1st heparin dose this morning and it wasn't too bad. It burned a little and bruised almost instantly but other than that it went well
    Hoping that I'll have to do this for the next 9 months
    Ouch FX

Laura I'm glad it went well. Sorry about the bruise. I use to have to help my mom with her shots and cried once because she was so bruised. Thankfully they switched her medicine and she didn't have to do it anymore. I must say I've never known anyone to get excited about shots. Lol. Whatever it takes to get a little one its worth it.

I know! I never though I would be excited about getting, let alone giving, shots but hey whatever works! I would love to say that I won't start testing until Sunday, but I know I'll probably start Friday or Saturday. I only have cheapies and 1 digi. I won't be buying any FRER unless I get a questionable + cheapie.

If this cycle doesn't pan out, I'm having a hysterscopy on the 22nd, and my RE will not allow us to try that month So there goes Jan 2015.

Erica: How is your finger doing?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura, I hope this cycle is successful but if not at least you have the procedure to make sure nothing in there is making pregnancy more difficult. Thanks for asking, my finger is much better. I did a couple epsom salt soaks and am amazed by how quickly its healing.

Erica: Will you be testing this month? If so, when??
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I'm not sure who to blame because I've been around a lot of sick people last week, but now I have a cold. Do you think that will hurt my chances of getting pregnant? I was just starting to feel the cold symptoms Sunday morning when I had the IUI. It's been mainly just achiness and fatigue with a little sniffles.