Page 123 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

1. Default

I'm not doing anything differently with this cycle, but FF also never gave me CH ... maybe I didn't O? I adjusted this month to go by OPK because not seeing the DPO was annoying me. I don't know why they didn't give me CH. My only guess is because my first half temps were so wonky. I feel like I O'd, though ... I got a super positive OPK and the next day my temp was 97.60 which is the same temp for O the previous two months ...

I didn't do Progesterone last month or this month ...

And I do have a cold, but I haven't had a fever, so I assume that's not a factor.

Another friend suggested perhaps implantation dip. It was a rather steep drop and no bleeding so far. We'll see.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

It sure looks like you o-ed to me! FF can get weird sometimes if your pre-o temps are crazy. I usually just discard the most dramatic temps until they give me ch if I know for sure I o-ed .

I thought id too...eek, I sure hope so, that would be awesome !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

for you!!
    ​​

Oh my word...feel good hormones all gone...I feel like crud !

At first I thought maybe my antibiotic wasn't working and I was starting to get sicker but this feeling is definitely familiar. I'm not sure what it is...maybe the drop in progesterone/estrogen, my thyroid antibodies gone crazy, or both but when I go through any hormonal upheavals like m/c, birth, or just before my period I get this flu-like feeling...hot, dry, moody/weepy, and achy all over. I'd really think I had the flu if it wasn't for the lack of fever and cough (well, I have a cough now but obviously it's unrelated ).

Anyway, hopefully it'll pass quickly as my body adjusts.

I think I'm going to take nyquil tonight...I can at least eliminate the bronchitis symptoms. They want me to cough up the ick so they didn't give me a cough suppressant in ER and said to take an expectorant but I cannot take one more night of constant coughing...my back and ribs are sore and I'm exhausted. They sent me home with an albuterol inhaler to use every 4hrs which helps but seems short-lived.

I'm going to make an appt with my pcp about getting on something for my asthma I think. I haven't taken anything for it in a long time but I can tell it has gotten progressively worse the last couple years (I'm guessing it's the mildew in the basement...it's not a large area but it's enough that I react to it when I'm down there). This whole thing with the bronchitis started because we went to my MIL's for Christmas day and she has an indoor cat .

I'm not even sure what's out there that's ttc-friendly. I used to take Clarinex-D (I know the "D" is a no-go), singulair, and pulmicort. I just take generic otc Claritin everyday, and allergy eye drops and nasal spray as needed...it does help but not so much with my breathing and obviously it's a very short-term solution.

Anyone else dealing with asthma/allergies? What are you doing to keep them under control?

Ha, I'm going to start a new thread with that question .

5. Default

Thanks Missie!!

Kelly, I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky. ;(. I just had an allergy attack cleaning my house. ;(. No fun!

So far no blood ... If today was an ID, when do you think I can test? I'd planned to test in the morning I I hadn't seem any blood by then, but I'm not sure I'd get anything if today was implantation ... What do you think?

I would test but that's just my crazy poas obsessiveness talking .

If today was an ID you'd definitely have hcg in your system but how much is in your urine depends on a lot of things. From my understanding it takes a couple days after implantation for the hcg to build up enough to get a bfp on a hpt.

In all honesty, if I reeeeally didn't want to see a bfn I'd probably base it on my temp...if it was low I wouldn't test, if it went up I'd go for it .

I've never had an ID so I'm not speaking from experience...just speculating.

Super excited for you and really praying for a bfp !!!!!!!

Big drop in temp this morning. Not sure if it's ID or what...? I'm on progesterone and it's too early for AF to be coming even on a normal cycle. I didn't expect to see such a drop on progesterone. Hummmm.....
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

8. Default

Thanks Kelly! My temp went back up this morning, so I'm starting to feel excited! I haven't gotten out of bed yet, though, so not sure about testing. I'm certainly going to pee in a cup to reserve the option! ;)

Laura, I really wouldn't consider that dip to be anything concerning. As long as you're still above the cover line (and even if you dipped below but came back up) you're still in good shape. I think things still look really good for you! My fingers are crossed for us both!!

9. Default

Tested b/c I'd already said I would this morning if AF hadn't shown yet, but it was negative. If yesterday was an ID then it would be too early.

On to more waiting! ;)

10. Default

Bummer, cramps and blood just showed up.

Sorry the witch showed up, Dorcas. Praying next month is yours! (((HUGS)))

Big hugs Dorcas!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Dorcas !

Sorry Dorcas

Ugh...and now nausea and diarrhea (antibiotic maybe??) ...I sure hope this ends soon!! The nyquil helped a lot last night. I slept better and didn't cough nearly as much. I'm slathering myself in vicks vaporub today and will probably OD on cough drops, lol . I have one more day of the prednisone, albuterol, and zithromax. I just want to feel better by Tuesday so I don't have to reschedule the mva.

Still no bleeding/cramping...didn't expect this at all, but glad I don't have to deal with that on top of the rest of this . Hoping everything holds off until Tuesday.

My SIL is having a sledding party at her house up north next weekend...really looking forward to relaxing and spending time with family. Christmas was nice but it's a little more hectic with all the day's activities. I'm considering spending the night depending on how my body is recovering. I'm taking all the kids up (dh is staying home) and I know they'd love to stay overnight. My bestie and her kiddos are going for the day too. Little adventures like this make such a big impact with the monotony of cold, winter days .

Eta...and my mom gave DH an Outback gift card for laying her laminate flooring...looking forward to a "date night" in a couple weeks
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-04-2014 at 02:22 PM.

Wowsa...my dh just opened a FB account ...who *is* this man !!!!! I'm so excited...it's ridiculous really, but I like that we'll be able to stay connected in that way . I won't have to send him pics separately and he can keep up with our kiddos who have FB.

Ha, anyway, wanted to share...because I'm sick and have no energy to do anything else other than post obsessively on APA, apparently

I'm looking forward to my supplements getting here . It would be awesome if we could catch our sticky bean with a natural cycle...really feeling hopeful .

I'm not sure what to expect after the mva on Tuesday. I read bleeding up to 2wks is the norm but with my hcg levels so high (14,000+) I'm thinking it may take awhile for those to come down. They're doing a beta the day of the procedure...interested to see where my numbers are. I'm still not bleeding/cramping...so odd that my body doesn't recognize there's no baby and is continuing to support a blighted ovum. It makes me wonder how long it would continue if we weren't intervening. I'm just glad I know...I can't imagine getting even further into my pg thinking all was well and finding out much later .

Today is my last day of meds...it'll be nice to be off the prednisone and albuterol...makes me feel so jittery ! I'm going to start probiotics tomorrow...my stomach is off from the antibiotic I think. I feel better today than I did yesterday and not coughing as much if I keep using the vicks and cough drops . I'm still absolutely exhausted...the combo of being sick and still having pg hormones has me very drained.

Ha...just realized I haven't had my thyroid checked since my last dose adjustment...going to have them draw for that on Tuesday since they'll be poking me anyway .

How is everyone doing post-holiday?? Any upcoming plans?

Only 24 more hours until my appt...hoping today goes quickly . I felt really pms-y last night, like af was about to arrive but I feel fine today and still no bleeding/spotting.

I called my RE's office to talk to the billing dept about monitored cycles so we can plan ahead if we decide to do meds again later this year but they must be closed since I got the answering service. It wouldn't surprise me with this weather! We have a 4x4 truck with a plow and dh still had to shovel the end of our driveway because the plow wouldn't go through it from the drifting (it's 1degree right now and in the -20s with wind chill).

I hope everyone is staying warm!!!

A couple of the ladies and I at work are going to start juicing together. I had a $200 Crate & Barrel gift card so I bought my juicer with that only had to pay for tax It should be here by the end of the week! I think I'm going to start off with a beginner Green Machine drink and go from there. DH is on board too which helps out!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

That is so awesome Laura !!!

I always felt great drinking fresh fruit and veggie juices...enjoy !!!

Kelly, I will be praying for you tomorrow. I hope and pray your hcg drops more quickly this time.

Laura, I'm starting to juice today as part of a detox. Maybe we can share what works and doesn't. Borrowed a juicer so if I don't enjoy it not out a big expense.

AFM I'm cd24 and will be having cd 3 testing once af shows up in a couple more days. Our temp in SW IN right now is ZERO with wind feels like -20. Very cold so staying home. Ready for vacation later this month. Take a cruise and so ready for it.
    Erica

Quote Originally Posted by auntmommy View Post

Laura, I'm starting to juice today as part of a detox. Maybe we can share what works and doesn't. Borrowed a juicer so if I don't enjoy it not out a big expense.
    Sounds good to me!!! I've been looking on YouTube also for helpful tips, etc. That's awesome you get to borrow the juicer--they are definitely expensive! Which one is it? I purchased the Breville Ikon juicer.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

23. Default

Thanks ladies! My disappointment level was completely manageable this month and didn't overwhelm me, so that's good.

I also technically made it to 12dpo for the first time in over 7 cycles, so that's pretty awesome! And my temps weren't ALL OVER the place in the LP like the last two months.
    Last edited by khadijavye; 01-06-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Dorcas...so glad you're finding some positives in your last cycle . I feel like that's the only way to get through this whole crazy ttc thing...it makes it bearable anyway .

Erica...thanks . In 24hrs I'll be home recovering...

Good luck tomorrow Kelly!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Laura...I wasn't nervous until a few hours ago, lol. Just hoping it goes by fast and I sleep through it

Good luck tomorrow Kelly!!!

I think I might have ovulated this month! If my temp is up tomorrow I will get crosshairs! Test day would be January 31st (DH birthday!!!) keep your fingers crossed the temp is up tomorrow!!!

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Jess, that's fabulous...sure looks good to me !!!

Can I put you down for the 31st in the January testers thread?

Hoping you have an amazing bday surprise for dh !!!!

Yes go ahead! DH and I are thinking positive

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

So I ovulated!!! Yay!!! In my excitement last night I was a little confused about the test date tho! I'll be testing next Saturday January 18th

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013