Page 114 of 157 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Dorcas...yup, same tune playing here...just one more, pleeeease!!!

Lizzy...when are you expecting af? What's the timetable for the next step...details woman !! Cmon af !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

LOL, well, we posted at the same time ...it's like you read my mind .

I'll say it again for good measure...cmon af, let's get tnis show on the road !!!

...I'm sure for you this all looks like an eternity away ...waiting is the worst, thinking of you ♥

Well...AF never shows up when I expect her to...She came this time on the 9th....so anytime after Nov. 9th......or it could be early.....or it could be weeks after.....who knows.....
    In the never ending holding pattern......only thing I can do is wait......which is not something I am good at doing......
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I never heard back from the nurse about the meds for next cycle so I called today since af is due monday (still hoping for a sticky bean instead). Ha, my RE is at a conference this week and hasn't gotten back to her about the dosage yet so she hasn't called it in . It can take 2-3 days to get it once the order is put in . They have until cd7 so it's not a huge deal but I hate feeling so pressed for time...this office seems to have a lot of delays .

How is everyone doing? Any weekend plans?

oops...meant to post in the tww thread
    Last edited by kellyowens; 10-18-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Ok well Saturday is here and no sign of AF. I'm on CD 33 which is technically 2 days "late" for my 31 day cycle average. But according to my theory of O last Friday I am 8 dpo. I feel physically warm all over like in mid LP and that's the only symptom I really notice. I guess it's 1WW for me.

I made lots of necklaces this week and some are now in my shop. I wish the pics were better though, my new pieces are SO pretty and it's hard not being able to perfectly convey that.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Oh Natalie, the crystal lariats are gorgeous!!! You do beautiful work ♥!

Well Kelly, where's your update?
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Oh Natalie, the crystal lariats are gorgeous!!! You do beautiful work ♥!
    Thank you

I wish I could keep them all, but that would defeat the point, no?

Apparently, af wasn't going to wait for me to stop the progesterone...cramping and spotting. I'm glad my body is doing what's needed...definitely did not want a repeat of my last pg with weeks of uncertainty.

Agenda for tonight: hot bath, pjs, chocolate, and Dr. Who ♥

I'm sorry that you have deal with this but at least it won't be a drawn out process. Your agenda sounds like one I'd like copy!

12. Default

I'm sorry for the low beta, Kelly. Does that mean it was a cp since there was some hCG.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yeah, it was a cp so I have to have a beta Wed to make sure my hcg drops before starting my injects.

This is the protocol for my femara/injectable cycle(s):

Hybrid Protocol

CYCLE DAY 1 = 1st day of Bright Red, heavy flow do not count spotting

Medications: Oral= Femara 5mg (Letrazole) on cycle days 3-7
    Injections= rFSH 75 international units (Gonal F/Follistim) subcutaneous start cycle day 7
    Ovidrel 250 mcg subcutaneous when directed

Cycle day 1 Call the clinic to schedule a cycle day 1, 2, or 3 ultrasound (even during the weekend)
    Cycle day 1-3 Your scheduled ultrasound will be done in the morning. You will receive a phone call the afternoon of your ultrasound to let you know if you can start the cycle.
    Cycle day 3 If okay to start, take Femara 5mg (2 pills) by mouth in the evening between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 4 Take Femara 5mg (2 pills) by mouth in the evening between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 5 Take Femara 5mg (2 pills) by mouth in the evening between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 6 Take Femara 5mg (2 pills) by mouth in the evening between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 7 Take Femara 5mg (2 pills) by mouth in the evening between 6-9pm
    Also, give rFSH 75 international units subcutaneously in the abdomen between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 8 Give yourself rFSH 75 international units subcutaneously in the abdomen between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 9 Give yourself rFSH 75 international units subcutaneously in the abdomen between 6-9pm
    Cycle day 10 Ultrasound and blood test at the clinic. After any ultrasound or blood test, you will receive a phone call in the afternoon giving you instructions on how to proceed:
    You may continue rFSH at the same dose or a different dose for between cycle days 10 and 18.
    You may return for another ultrasound and blood test in 1 to 3 days.
    You may be told to give yourself Ovidrel 250mcg subcutaneously in the abdomen.
    You may be told to schedule an IUI or TDI, if applicable.
    You may be told when to have intercourse to maximize your chances of pregnancy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If IUI or TDI is planned, it will be scheduled approximately 36 hours after your Ovidrel injection.
    If your plan includes intercourse, you should have intercourse the day you give yourself the Ovidrel injection and the next two days.
    If you have not started your menses by 14 days after Ovidrel, please call the clinic to arrange a pregnancy blood test (734-763-4323).
    If normal menses occur, call on day 1 as above. You may continue the cycle for a total of 3-4 cycles, based on the plan set up with your physician. Your doses of the medications might change, depending on your response to each cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I'm sorry that you have deal with this but at least it won't be a drawn out process. Your agenda sounds like one I'd like copy!
    We could do it together if it wasn't for the commute ...except the bath because, yeah, that would be weird .

Hotub!

YES!!!

So I have two charts, I suspended my FF b/c I don't want to waste my paid time if I'm not charting. The other is a phone app called OvuView, that I started casually keeping track of my cycles before using FF. It always was super accurate even with a little bit of data...

Well I'm on CD 36 and it's totally confused, all the parameters for expected period, fertile period and ovulation are ???. Good times!

11 dpo...I hope this ends well! But in the case that it doesn't, I still have my birthday and beachy beach vacation to look forward to!

everything is crossed for you Natalie!!! Are you testing on your bday if no af?

Afm...cd3 u/s is scheduled for Thursday at 9:10am. Praying for good numbers (they count how many antral follies are on each ovary...a good total number is 16-30, I'll be over the moon if I get 7-10, but realistically I'm expecting 4-6 because my amh is so low). That number will determine my gonal-f dose.

Feeling a bit --> today trying to process af after a bfp and moving on to meds again in 2 days.

Kelly--I'd be testing this Saturday 15 dpo (prob Sunday if I give all day Sat a chance for AF to arrive).... Early yesterday and Sunday I was feeling some pre-AF type things but by the end of the day it stopped and haven't felt it again yet today though its still early. I'm still hopeful though!!

Are the antral follies the candidates for maturing?

Agenda for tonight: hot bath, pjs, chocolate, and Dr. Who ♥
    Best. Agenda. Ever.

Sending lots of good vibes for the new protocol this cycle.
    Last edited by saramice; 10-22-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Natalie...yup, they're the potential recruits .

Stay away af !!!!

Sara...thank you ...I'm really hoping !!

Really not liking these ambiguous LP symptoms. So tired and hot and twingy in my back and pelvis. I just keep trying to tell myself it's all normal to relax and forget about it.

LOL, funny what we try to convince ourselves to do...relax...forget...such nice thoughts in theory .

Afm...strong cramps and heavy flow...feeling --> !! Not sure if this is from the cp or meds in my previous cycle but it can ease up anytime now .

LOL, funny what we try to convince ourselves to do...relax...forget...such nice thoughts in theory .

Afm...strong cramps and heavy flow...feeling --> !! Not sure if this is from the cp or meds in my previous cycle but it can ease up anytime now .

Wish I could make it better for you!

AFM-- 12 dpo and starting to get nervous. I would love to know what my temps are doing. I have pretty much no pms going on and I haven't been remembering my calcium either (oops).

I've been ignoring the scenario in which the anovulatory cycle was real and is just dragging out until I do something about it. I haven't felt like that was the case but if I have no AF and BFN then I'll be calling my doc asap.

Thanks Natalie !!!

I am so hoping and praying for the best for you...cmon bfp !!!!

Afm...my beta was down to 2 . Apparently, my u/s in the morning is just a baseline to make sure I don't have any left-over enlarged follies (which I doubt since I only had one that matured) and not an AFC. So one hurdle down and one to go (cycle is cancelled if I have any follies over 10mm).

I just called and requested they do an AFC while they're "in there" and they said no problem , yaay .

Warning...brief vent ahead . Granted I am a hormonal mess so my nerves are shot anyway

Sooo, my sil posted a cryptic prayer request on fb...just said to pray for her, that she'd be a basket case if it wasn't for our prayers, and she may share details when it's all over . She is not one to constantly be asking for prayer for something or one who is just drama drama drama but she is tender-hearted and sensitive so sometimes things that seem huge to her aren't necessarily *huge*, kwim? She posts because she's sincere . I'm not minimizing the cares of her heart but my mind is going to extremes...it really could be anything from her having to approach a friend about something uncomfortable to someone in her immediate family has stage 4 cancer. I just reeeeeally want to know my niece, nephews, dh's brother, and she are okay and if they aren't to at least say yes it does concern their well-being...aaaargh!

I replied that I'd really like to know if they're all okay but she hasn't responded (she has bible study tonight and won't be home u til later).

I'm sure I'm just being ridiculous but I lost sleep over it last night and have felt anxious about it all day.

Maybe it's just the fragility of life getting to me

Thanks for listening !!! LOL, and when I find out what her prayer request is I'll let you know...just in case it's now driving you crazy too !!

cd3!! U/s this morning and starting femara tonight . I'm picking up my injectables today too .

Natalie...how are you feeling?? Praying af stays far far away !!!

Kelly--- My sister does the same thing, though unfortunately she's not on par in the sincerity category, but being 25 will do that do you I guess. It drives me nuts! I hope everyone is ok and that you worries are eased soon.

I did a contraband temp close to my normal time today and it was 98.1, not bad for 13 dpo. I can't see my charts but I think that's normalish or high-normal for me. My brain has been in symptom overdrive the last few days: greasy hair, overactive sense of hearing and smell. It's so hard to know if it's in my head or for real. But my hips were really uncomfortable last night to the point of I needed a pillow for my knees to get to sleep. Usually that's a big pre-AF thing but I never went to actually using a pillow.

Calm down brain!

ETA: It's a 0.1 deg above average but I was more like 1 hour 5 mins out from my normal time so adjusting it is right on average. Oh well.
    Last edited by Geneari; 10-24-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: temp info

29. Default

Bummer about "average."
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Ugh Natalie I'm so sorry this isn't all more well-defined for you . Still super hopeful that this cyle will be it for you ! But yeah, the only thing worse than tne tww is the 1ww...boo .

My sil wasn't crying wolf...she has basal cell carcinoma of her eyelid . She's coming down here to the large university hospital to have the surgery (removal of carcinoma and reconstruction of all the tissue around her eye). My heart sure goes out to her! They'll be staying with us while they're down here but not sure when yet...can't wait to see them but sure wish it was under better circumstances .

I am so done with this day...taking sleep meds after dinner and going to bed early.