Page 109 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Lizzy...eek, tomorrow you and your embies will be together ...grow and stick little ones !!! Sending up lots and lots of good thoughts and prayers !!!

Afm...I slept in really late this morning because I didn't sleep well last night, so I just skipped my progesterone dose (don't want to prolong the wait for af ). Hoping my tww is almost over and she shows within the next 2 days...cmon af, time to get this adventure started !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Cd1 has arrived !!!

Oct 6th is my cd14 u/s...crazy thing is we may have a house full of people that weekend . Dh's family has an annual chili cook-off at our house the first Saturday in Oct...it's sooo much fun!! Some of them spend the night but I haven't heard if anyone is or not yet. I'm thinking about offering to take the teen girls (daughters and nieces) to the mall (it's huge) across from my RE's and drop them off (the oldest is 19) while I get my u/s then join them for some shopping afterwards .

I'm not stressing about it...things have a way of working out, lol, it's the bding while we have guests in the house that's weirding me out a little but I'm already over it, it's happening anyway !

Yay Kelly!! Good for you!

Well, I got my referral to an OB. I'm seeing one of their NPs next Monday. Hopefully she will agree that I have enough data to warrant an HSG. Mostly I'm afraid they will want a full cycle of CD3/21 tx before doing anything else and I really don't want to delay this any longer than necessary.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie...so glad you are getting in to see the ob next week. Really praying they can get everything done in one cycle since you already had cd3 testing done .

I know my hs had to be done cd7-11 and I would assume an hsg is no different . I can't imagine they would not schedule one since it's a routine part of an IF w/u.

Really praying you get some answers and quick fixes !

FX for some answers Natalie!!!

Quick update on me: still no real fertile CM, so I'm not holding out much hope for Wednesday, but I did have acupuncture today and I requested the electo-stim, which he did. I've responded well in the past to that with my previous acupuncturist so we'll see. DH and I also started talking adoption even though I'm not ready to give up on having baby #2 myself. I've always wanted 3, so adoption has always been on the table for us since it seems unlikely my body will get to three on its own. Don't know what the next step is yet, but I appreciate prayers for Wednesday's ultrasound!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen...Really hoping and praying Wednesday shows great progress and some good follies !

Lizamay... was sad to see your chart this morning !

My insurance covers 30 chiropractic visits a year... I was a little unsure because I've heard of people getting "addicted". He said that my adrenals are very weak? He said my eyes get really large when a light is flashed in them and I have no reflexes in my knees (he hit them and I didn't flinch). He wants me to partner with their dietician to discuss a fertility friendly diet and also to discuss vitamin supplements to help regulate my cycle. DH was all about it as he hates traditional medicine. I'm not sure because the clomid worked right away. I'm open to anything tho... Especially if it's not just about the end result of getting pregnant but promoting my overall health.

Have any of you ever seen a chiro to help with fertility/overall health?

I cannot speak it to for fertility, but I saw one years ago for a neck problem and it was a lifesaver. Highly recommend it, especially if it's a multi-speciality practice because they really try to view tings holistically. Mine had massage therapy and physical therapy and they checked things on my like nerve response (very painful test but also informative) and they put me through some also awesome heavy metal chelation therapy. Miss that place.

Jessie...My kids and I used to see a chiro regularly and I recommend it too . I don't know if it helped me get pg/stay pg or not but I did carry a baby to term after 5 consecutive losses including two in the 2nd tri within a year of starting chiropractic care. My L&D was also a piece of cake compared to my two previous births. I'd like to start seeing one again asap but there are so many in our area...not sure who to go with (lol, not a horrible problem to have actually ). It definitely isn't going to hurt to try it .

Are you doing clomid again?

I want to do clomid again since it worked so quickly the first time. My follow up appointment is October 7th so about a week and a half away. I'll probably ask her if I can take it again since she said I can try after one cycle. I just stopped bleeding on Monday about 10 days post op. I'm not sure when to expect AF. My doc did tell me she would do provera if AF doesn't come.

Jessie...praying af shows on time so you can get started again asap .

Really irritable today...and slightly nauseated.....most likely it is from the meds......but....HOPING!
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Yaaay Lizzy, that sure sounds promising !! Cmon baby stick !!!

How are we doing in here?

I'm going to start opks and temping tomorrow!

I was trying to do my visualization last night and it was awful. No matter what I did I couldn't see myself either pregnant or with a baby. I could see babies but not me with one. I felt so defeated. But then this morning I had a dream that I was pregnant and didn't know until pretty late like 6 mos. So I guess it was just an off night or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    My insurance covers 30 chiropractic visits a year... I was a little unsure because I've heard of people getting "addicted". He said that my adrenals are very weak? He said my eyes get really large when a light is flashed in them and I have no reflexes in my knees (he hit them and I didn't flinch). He wants me to partner with their dietician to discuss a fertility friendly diet and also to discuss vitamin supplements to help regulate my cycle. DH was all about it as he hates traditional medicine. I'm not sure because the clomid worked right away. I'm open to anything tho... Especially if it's not just about the end result of getting pregnant but promoting my overall health.

Have any of you ever seen a chiro to help with fertility/overall health?
    I have a friend who tried to get pregnant for a couple years at least. She went to see a chiropractor who eventually told her that there was poor blood flow or nerve function to her ovaries or something like that. After a few months of treatment, she got PG. She now has three kids under the age of 4. So there may be something to it. She had back problems for years and I don't which is why I haven't tried it yet...
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I think with visualization our doubts can really creep in sometimes and interfere but our subconscious is better able to overcome that . Not that dreams don't reflect our doubts and fears but maybe they're more indicative of our emotions at a deeper level?? I had a pg where I just could not see myself with another baby...when she was born it hit me, oh my word, I just had a *baby*! Not sure why we feel so disconnected sometimes but it doesn't change reality...praying your reality = a hh9m this cycle .

At any rate, Yay for a pg dream !!

!!!

I'm excited to start opks...not sure if I'll even get a + before the trigger but I'm going to start them Monday (cd8) since I have no idea how I'm going to respond to fe. I'll start temping on Monday too (last dose of fe is Sunday and af should be outta here by Saturday).

I took tylenol for a headache this morning and I had mild hot flashes last night but neither of those are all that abnormal for me at this point in my cycle so not sure if they're s/e or just me being me . Mood-wise I feel way better today than I usually do at this point...yaay !

Inadvertently I am in the 2ww and could possibly have a BFP in a couple weeks. I started charting again to prevent and to keep track of what my cycles are doing for when we start back up. I decided to skip temping one day to sleep in and the next night didn't sleep well so I missed another temp. Really I am so late in my cycle I just figured it was going to be anovulatory cycle, which is pretty normal for me.Temped this morning and huge rise so I think O occurred during the two days that I didn't temp. We DTD the day before yesterday so it falls into the window of possibility. It would not be the most ideal timing since I am on this medication and really had hoped to see it through until December but of course a BFP would never be unwanted. Everything I have read says that it won't harm pregnancy and to just stop taking it if you were to find out you are pregnant.

Good luck either way Rachoochoo!
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Eek Rachel that would be so awesome !!! Really hoping and praying everything is crossed!!! Btw...so good to have you in here .

Natalie...your chart has action, woot !! Looots of this cycle

Yeah my opk was interesting...negative but the lines were almost the same color. If I didn't know that my positives were like SUPER positive, I'd probably be freaking out.

Rach!

Thanks ladies! I sure miss being in here. I am 2 weeks into taking the phentermine and down 12 lbs already. With another 2 weeks until my next appointment I am thinking it might be possible to hit 20 lbs!!!

That's awesome Rach!!!!

Well my opks have only gotten lighter since I started them on CD 11. It's not a huge deal they sometimes get lighter before darker but it's not looking like I'll have an earlier O from recent cycles. Not so bad OB appt tomorrow...question:

If I want them to check my lining and they were willing to do it, is pre-O CD 14 a good time if I expect O CD 17?

Natalie...I'm not sure . Praying your appt goes well !! I'll be stalking for an update .

I received bad news this morning, my beta went from 69.1 to 61

I can't believe this is happening again
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

OH no Laura! I'm heartbroken to hear this...

I am soooo sorry Laura!