Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Good luck, Rach!!! Keep us posted on the new meds!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura and Natalie...pretty charts !!! Reeeeeally hoping to add some bfps to the Sept testers thread ladies

Rach...how exciting to have a plan !! for lots of progress and a bfp in December! You'll have to post progress pics on fb so we can cheer you on !

Afm...weirdo temp this morning but it'll look more normal if I get a rise tomorrow !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

If my temp is up, FF is going to give me ch tomorrow on cd16 but should change them to cd18 by Monday .

estrogen level up to 532...that is a good jump...the nurse only told me about 5 follicles...she stated she was more worried about quality vrs quantity....so hopefully a few more will pop up and that they will be good quality.....no med changes as far as I know...they are gonna call me back on that...now wait til monday for the next draw....hopefully egg retireval on wednesday
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Wow, less than a week...woot !!

Keep up the good work follies !!!

Natalie...feeling hopeful for you !

Sara...looks like a good spot for an implantation dip !!!

Laura...looking good ...I hope the rest of your tww goes quickly!

Lizzy...Are you doing anything this weekend to keep yourself busy? I know I'd be going a wee bit stir crazy waiting for Monday .

Afm...huuuge temp jump this morning !! And ch, lol, which are nice to see even though I know ff is probably going to move them to cd18 by Monday . I was beginning to think this cycle might end up anovulatory because I was 22dpd&c yesterday and I had that oddball temp...feeling better about it this morning . So I'm in the tww for af, yaay!

Thanks Kelly!! Yay for ch!!!

Afm, I'm feeling good today. Went to work for a little bit and then came home and made red velvet cupcakes DH and I are going to meet some friends for lunch a little later.

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

FX Natalie!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Have fun Laura!! Those cupcakes sound yummy...I looove red velvet!

Afm...I decided to try a different prenatal by the same company as the one I've been taking for years (Rainbow Light Prenatal One). It's specifically formulated for women 35+ and, comparing labels, it looks like it may be a better fit for me. It's call Embrace Prenatal 35+ by Rainbow Light. I have about 2wks of capsules left of my current prenatal so I'll start my new one about the same time af arrives. Feeling good about a fresh start !

I've been eating salads daily and taking a folic acid supplement in addition to my prenatal. I'm really feeling "recovered" from all my body has been through the last 6months . I'm gradually working into a walk/jog routine and still skating once or twice per week. I'm hoping to have a healthy-as-possible body to give baby the best chance ♥.

By mid-November when we hopefully ttc I'll be 6months beyond the mtx injections...feeling good about that and praying for healthy eggies. I'm thinking about doing a gentle detox/cleanse the next 2wks.

I'd like to start seeing a chiro but need to make an appt to go over the financial end of it. Our previous chiro was awesome on working with us (with insurance we paid $15/month out-of-pocket for all of us to go up to 3x/wk)...miss them!

Kelly--WOW temp jump! I'm glad things are finally feeling good and healthy for you, it's been a long road for sure.

Laura--MMMMM red velvet is the best!

AFM--this has been an interesting tww. There's nothing particularly special about my chart in comparison to the rest, except for the very steady temps since 7 dpo, usually I'm all over the place. I think tomorrow will be very telling, I'm still feeling very calm about it. I really thought my temp would be down today because I woke up all sweaty, but that happened yesterday too so I guess I'm not in tune with my body this month or something.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I am working on homework this week, trying to clean up my house a bit....I am going stir crazy....and my DH and his buddy have holed themselves in the "MAN CAVE" to stay out of my hormonal way (honestly, I don't think I am too bad right now....but that could change in a split second)....
    Will keep ya'll updated!
    Oh...and starting to feel sore on both sides...probably from a combination of all the follicles growing and the cysts.....got some more meds...and luckily my phramacists are doing their best to have insurance pay for whatever they can manage ...i will be on an estrogen patch that the insurance company will only pay for 23 days...or maybe that is the progesterone...but they have backdated what they could to prevent me from paying more out of pocket.....love those guys!
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

I'm feeling very calm this cycle, I hope that's a good sign

DH and I are off to Walmart. Hoping to avoid the crazies
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Lizzy...one more day! Glad you're staying busy and praying for a good appt tomorrow !!

Laura...your chart looks great !

Natalie...

My temp tomorrow has to be 98.18 or higher for ff to change o to cd18 . LOL, not that I wouldn't like o to have been on cd16, but it wasn't .

My f/u appt is tomorrow . My appt is at 11:15...it's also dh's bday but no plans for that yet.

Hummm.... FF changed my O date to CD19 from CD18.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Did you always have that 3rd positive opk? I think it will always move it to the last postive.

Yea, the 3rd positive was always there. BUT I was wondering if I should consider it a positive b/c it was positive in the morning but negative in the afternoon. Should I keep it a positive for the day or make it negative?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I would take it out. The way I do it, since I have the CBE digi, you get that solid smiley for 48 hours. I only record the first 2 days even if the 48 hours actually encompasses 3 calendar days. Does that make sense?

ok, I'm gonna go do that and we'll see what happens!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

well, it didn't change anything....
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Switch to FAM detection method and see if that changes it.

That worked! I'll have to read up on what the Fertility Awareness is. Thanks!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Egg retrieval is scheduled for Wednesday....I have about 3 follicles on the right side, 5 on the left....The nurse said..."nice and big" about the follicles. I stop the Menopur, Follistim, and Lupron.... I give myself the two trigger shots tonight at 10 pm... I start the doxycycline tomorow....I go in on Wednesday at 8:45 for egg retrieval....
    Wish me LUCK!
    Lizzy

24. Default

Lizzy - That all sounds very exciting!

Laura - There's so much to learn about FF, isn't there? Hoping your 1WW goes quickly.

Natalie - I'm sorry about those temp drops.

Kelly - Yay for things getting back on track!

AFM - I ovulated 3 days earlier than the last two months! I guess the metformin is doing some positive changes. Since the m/c I've O'd on CD29, CD25, CD25, and now CD22. I O'd on CD22 when I got pregnant in January, so I feel good about CD22 for O. I wasn't entirely sure of when O normally happened for me previously. Tomorrow should start my TWW. I'm going to try my best to wait until 13dpo to test!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Yeah it was a bit more severe than I thought strictly necessary but whatever.

Today's estrogen level is 1823....

Lizzy...soooo exciting !!! Everything sounds like it's coming together perfectly...so happy for you and praying, praying, praying for a bfp in a couple of weeks !!

Dorcas...!! Early o is always nice ...!

Natalie...! Praying your visit with the ob goes well and you get some answers...I'm so sorry this hasn't been easier for you !

That's great Lizzy!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Nice looking chart Laura!!

I feel really physically awful today. Seems like I should be starting AF today based on temp (really weird, 97.3 at normal time but at wake up it was 98.2--I'm using the adj temp in my chart because almost 1 deg difference is a lot---anyway the result is still below coverline).

So for 5 cycles I had a 14 day LP. Then I had a 16 day and now 13 day. Doesn't make sense.

Thanks Natalie. I'm wondering if I'm on the downward slide after today's decrease.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well today Have you been able to get the referral to an ob/gyn yet?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4