Page 104 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Dorcas- Mine too get lighter before +

Natalie- Mexican Pizza sounds yummy!! Care to share the recipe????

Kelly- Yay for the positive opk on the digi!!

Afm- we're having a party at work today and we got to wear our PJ's I'm SO comfy!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Question: Saturday and Sunday I had + OPK's all day, then on Monday morning I had a + in the morning and a - in the afternoon. Do you consider that a + or the day on FF or a - ???
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Enchilada Sauce
    What I made this time...

That one is based on this one...

The difference is the first link uses a whole can of tomato paste which comes in 12oz size and Emeril's uses only 10oz....now I'm sure that he has just huge commercial sizes of things and doesn't think about what's available to the little people so he uses whatever measurements he likes. What is the point of wasting that 2 oz of tomato paste?!

Anyway, I add fresh garlic and an extra 1/4t cumin and onion powder, as well as salt and pepper to the above recipe. And it's divine and keeps for a long time.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Mexican Pizza: Whatever crust you want (I make my own), enchilada sauce, cheese blend (this time we used cheddar and jack but we've used like taco or fiesta blend before--just not mozz or straight up cheddar), pre-cooked chorizo, veg of your choice (we used bell pepper, mushrooms and onion, my DH also puts jarred jalapenos on his side). After baking sprinkle chopped cilantro on top--this is seriously the most important part.

Sorry its not a real recipe but we just play it by feel.

Laura--look at your ticker, 2 dpo! LOL

I think tomorrow you'll get CHs!

OH!! I forgot to mention my mom texted my last night to say she wasn't coming after all. I get all used to the idea, rearrange my life and she cancels. This happens just about everytime she wants to do something with me, as if she likes the idea of doing it more than actually doing it. I'm sure it's always more complicated than that but it still feels crappy to me.
    Last edited by Geneari; 09-11-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Re- food and groceries- glad I am not the only one who goes overboard and then has to make do the rest of the week,lol.

It has been good but busy here. After thinking that dh will always be stressed out and unsure whether he could find another job- got a terrific job offer this week. It will allow us to move to his hometown and be near family. And low stress! He will telework- so he is happy and I am curious to see how that works out. Ha.

Now- I will have no worries staying busy with getting the house ready to sell and then finding a new one!! Eek!

So... Hoping for more good news to follow about getting pregnant soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Re- food and groceries- glad I am not the only one who goes overboard and then has to make do the rest of the week,lol.

It has been good but busy here. After thinking that dh will always be stressed out and unsure whether he could find another job- got a terrific job offer this week. It will allow us to move to his hometown and be near family. And low stress! He will telework- so he is happy and I am curious to see how that works out. Ha.

Now- I will have no worries staying busy with getting the house ready to sell and then finding a new one!! Eek!

So... Hoping for more good news to follow about getting pregnant soon!
    That is awesome!!

Natalie...!! That is pretty cruddy !!!

EBennett...!! for more good news !

Afm...usually I feel on top of the world around o but I'm feeling weepy lately. Not sure if it's just the realization I'd be counting down to my 3rd tri but instead I'm counting down to af or if it's just weird hormones from this post d&c cycle. I think "preventing" through 4 cycles while wanting to ttc is starting to wear on me too. It'll be so worth the wait but the waiting place is so hard!

I have insomnia...blah! I'm still a fairly new pt with my regular dr so they'd probably want me to make an appt before prescribing anything but I really don't want to take the time (my schedule is so tight right now). My previous dr prescribed it without an appt because I've had insomnia on and off for years. I usually take lunesta or ambien. I take it around 6pm and after a few days my rhythm is "reset" and I don't need to take it again for a few months (if at all). OTC sleep aids make me feel wired and jittery.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

On a happy note though my headaches are gone !!!

Kelly--great about the headaches! And weird how we're all different, I took ambien and it did nothing--I was awake the whole time, I took lunesta and slept for 16 hours straight, so neither of those are an option for me. The otcs ones work great but I can only take 1/2 the normal dose or I sleep too much.

I'm posting a million things today...

Anyway here's the skirt I made. It's super cute but it doesn't fit me. Correction, it fits but it doesn't. See I am an hourglass and while it fits perfectly around my waist, I can't get it over my hips or bust so I can't wear it. Bummer.

Cute Natalie!!!!

I also have an hourglass figure and boy is it hard to find dresses that fit! I had to buy my wedding dress 2 sizes too big and have it cut down to fit me properly. My seamstress kept having to take my waist in each fitting.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

oh yes! I'm hoping for CH's tomorrow!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Natalie...tooo cute!!! You did a great job! Bummer it doesn't fit, boo !!!

The wondfo opks I usually get from Amazon went up in price so I bought clinical guard. I don't like how thin they are and I was feeling like maybe they weren't very sensitive since they were sooo light at first (I had a few wondfos left and used both to compare...wondfos were darker) but I'm happy with them now....the + is very definite, not iffy at all even with no hold and clear urine .

Buying the clinical guard too.. Big price difference...

My estrogen level was 49 on Thursday (Thought I posed it somewhere....must of have forgotten)....they said it needed to be below 50....so that was good.
    Today (after two full days of Menopur and Follistim)...my level is up to 259...."which is a good jump"... no medication adjustments as of now.
    I had a minor issue with giving myself the Menopur last night.... I gave myself the injection...and it started bleeding...(never in my 7 years of being a nurse have I ever saw bleeding like that)...now I have several wonderful little bruises on my stomach...but they said that was normal and to continue taking the baby aspirin....(which is fine with me).
    They said that I have more follicles on my right side than my left...didn't give an exact number, and it is likely that I either have a few cysts...on both sides, or big follicles already.....Friday will tell us more.....
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

So excited for you Lizzie ...cmon follies !! It must feel so good to be getting started after so many long long months of waiting ! Praying, praying, praying!!!

FX Lizzie!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Laura--look at your ticker, 2 dpo! LOL

I think tomorrow you'll get CHs!
    I got my CH this morning BUT I also figured out that I was still on OPK/Monitor instead of advanced (in the tuning/override section), so I switched it to advanced and it moved me to 4dpo instead of 3dpo.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura... for ch!!!

Natalie...!!

Afm...my temp went up and I was totally expecting a drop ! Looks like o is tomorrow ...

Laura!! Yay!! timing looks good too, much better with it moved up a day, eh?

Kelly--Sorry things are not cooperating, I know you were hoping things to go more quickly and who can argue with that?

AFM-- If I'm hoping for a pattern busting chart to lead to a bfp, this one not there yet. All the temps are just in a perfectly normal range. But if we just take each cycle for what it is, I'm still liking my chances. It's so weird, I stop actively looking for symptoms and I feel pretty darn asymptomatic. Then I wonder am I not having symptoms or were they just psychosomatic? I'm only recording any symptoms that are impossible to ignore, like increased cm or pelvic twinges last night that were so strong my DH noticed my clutching my belly...

To me this is the worst part of temping and why I'm not doing it anymore, there's no point to this. Just 5 more days and I will either move on to a DD room or a new temping schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    AFM-Just 5 more days and I will either move on to a DD room or a new temping schedule.
    DD room ! DD room ! DD room !

Natalie: Yes! Timing does look much better with the day moved up!!!! My fingers are crossed for you big time that this is your month!!! It would be awesome if we could be in a DD room together!!!

Kelly: for O tomorrow!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Yaay, surge is over...opk is definitely negative . Now to see if my temps cooperate...ch by Monday, pretty please !!

Kelly!!

Yay!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Nice rise Laura!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Natalie: Thanks! I was amazed at the temp when I read it this morning! I said to myself (in my 1/2 asleep state) "Oh gosh! Am I getting a fever?!?!?"
    I'm liking what I see on your chart!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I changed it to overlay last month with this month. It's like the same pattern but slightly shifted and not as severe...

On it's own it's a good chart (this month) but taken in context with my others...not much to get excited about I'm afraid. I've just not ever gotten that "this could be it" feeling this month, IDK what it is.

Just a few more days and I'll know...

Popping in to update. I went to my doctor this week and started in on phentermine today to help me lose some weight before we go back into TTC. DH and I have talked and we will be TTC as soon as I finish up the meds which will be middle of my cycle in December. So hopefully I will be finishing it up before i ovulate that month and then it's game on. My doctor says I will probably lose 25-30 lbs on the med and I am eating right/working out too so I am shooting for more. I am excited and it is definitely making the wait time more bearable. I will keep sneaking in here and there to update and stalk!