Page 102 of 157 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 4683

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Natalie...I really think that's a good idea. I've only had a couple ttc charts but it does get crazy in the tww analyzing a bunch of temps that really don't tell you anything, lol . I'm temping through to see what my lp does. My next cycle will be normal...not bfing, no progesterone or other meds, normal beta, and not immediately following bc or a d&c .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks Ladies!

I went to the bathroom about an hour ago and had some slippery CM, so maybe I still have some time. I was thinking of purchasing the clearblue easy digital ovulation sticks. Are they worth the $$??

DH did seem to feel better this morning. I'm going to make him a special dinner--maybe that will do the trick

ETA: Here's this morning's OPK. Alot of people on there said positive, but to me it looks "almost" postive. Hence why I want to get the digi opk

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=170844
    Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 09-04-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Natalie/Kelly: I agree this temping thing is a lil' crazy!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura....I have a love/hate relationship with the CBE digis. Mostly hate. It takes 2-3 months for the digital reader to get in sync with you so the first few months are kind of a headache. The strips can have terrible ink swirling problems sometimes that make the reader give crazy readings and then you have to use more strips. You only get 10 or 12 (you'd think I know by now) strips per $29 box so it's not cheap.

BUT when it's working right, it's great, very clear, not having to squint and guess is it positive. Also you use FMU and only have to test once a day. You never have to worry about missing the surge like with cheapie strips. For all my complaining about them, I really wouldn't want to use another kind.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks for the input!!!

I went to CVS at lunch and got the 20 strip box-- it was $59.99 but I had $12.00 off in CVS bucks. I like that you only have to test 1x per day. I'll give it a shot! I took a test at lunch "just to see how it worked", and I got an open circle. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll have a smiley. After I pulled out the test from the "tester", I did notice some color bleeding --not too bad tho, just different than the cheapies.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

HEADACHE GO AWAY! Have migraines normally, and this one is being stubborn and won't go away. It started yesterday, continued all through the evening, woke up with a mild one, and it has been off and on all day....seriously this is getting ridiculous. I have taken tylenol twice today (never had to do that before) and ibprofen once....will probably take some more here later....only 3 1/2 hours of work left for today...then to home and bed I go.
    Tomorrow is my first appointment after starting my IVF meds....WISH ME LUCK!
    Lizzy
    Lizzy (28) DH (27) DH diagnosed with CBAVD 6/2013 TTC since 10/2011 STC since 10/2012 5 "fur"kids

Ugh, Lizzy, so sorry about the headache !! I hope it eases up soon !!!

for a great appt tomorrow...soooo exciting !

Good luck today Lizzy!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

So based on past charts it looks like I'm either going to o in 4 days or in 9 days...reeeeally hoping it's sooner rather than later .

I reduced my soy protein intake (eliminated soy protein shakes and bars) so it doesn't skew my cd3 testing...not even sure that's a concern but I'm being cautious just in case . I'm wondering if it'll affect my cycle. I've been having mild hot flashes, insomnia, and mini-migraines the last week (if there is such a thing, lol...just mean the headache isn't excruciating but is constant with nausea and occasional auras). All that is very typical for me when I'm having normal cycles (which were usually 35 days with o on cd21). I usually feel better a few days before o until a few days before af.

My f/u appt is a week from Monday...looking forward to being off pelvic rest . It'll be nice too to touch base with my RE about the cd3 and progesterone testing next cycle and to ask when he wants me to schedule a follow up appt to go over results and a plan of action.

Feeling hopeful and getting excited !!!

IDK if it will affect your testing but it could have something (if only a little) to do with your symptoms. I kinda let up on my soy protein shakes...mostly b/c I stopped my regular exercise (oops) and pretty much quit all supps this month except the prenatal. I definitely notice headaches that occur with rising estrogen levels which I think is what you are describing too. What is my point? IDK I forgot lol. Pre-O symptoms...ok, rising estrogen levels and soy cessation. The soy could have been subsidizing your estrogen output so maybe you're compensating with higher levels and thus symptoms.

Honestly I don't know if soy isolate would have the same effect as whole soy or whole soy products like soy milk or stuff like that.

But I don hope you feel better and get great numbers!!

Thanks Natalie! I have always felt better with "outside" estrogen if that makes sense, lol. When I was on the bc patch I felt amazing but it seems like when I produce my own I feel crummy. I know estrogen affects the thyroid...maybe that has something to do with it .

Speaking of, I need to remember to have my thyroid levels checked. I think I have a standing order at my lab...I'll have to look into that.

Natalie: I got my 1st blinking smiley face on my CBE Digi. Do I record that as a + opk in FF or wait for the solid smiley???

Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Ahhh the blinking smiley, evil little happy face! No, the blinking is not a positive, it's a positive-any-time-now signal. Just a tip from my own experience, always double-check the strip itself because sometimes the digital response is off or the strip did a funny thing and made the reader give a wrong answer.

In theory you should get 2 blinkies, and then the solid positive face. I have had months with just that, on time it was 6 days of blinkies, then no blinkies just open circle one day to positive the next. So take it in stride

Thanks Natalie!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I try so hard not to sound really grumpy with the CBE digi, because I DO like it. Just sometimes we're not friends.

I hear ya!! Why can't this TTC thing be clear and to the point All the hoops we jump thru!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

So I was explaining the concept of EDD to my DH on our dinner date tonight and he was all...I don't want a May baby..it will be due like a week after our anniversary. We'll never get to celebrate our anniversary because it will be the baby's birthday! (He thinks our anniversary should be a family holiday---no argument from me there!) So I'm laughing and say, well you know you jinxed me right?

I honestly have just wanted to see a bfp so badly I don't care what the due date is. Our anniversary, my birthday, Christmas (my three favorite days of the year) I DON'T CARE SHOW ME THE LINES!

LOL, I get in practical veins of thought like that...trying to plan the ideal dd but then it all goes out the window when I start thinking about having a baby in my arms again . I am sooo ready for a sticky bfp!

Really hoping and praying you've been jinxed !!!! Oh...and yaaaay for ch !!!!

19. Default

Ha! I used to be a planner like that, too. Worked out for DS2 and so far that's it.

Blech, I took my 2nd 2,000 mg dose of metformin tonight with a nearly empty stomach and now I'm nauseated and praying that it'll pass soon so that I can go lay down and go to bed.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Feel better

Dorcas...ugh, no fun ...praying the side effects ease up for you !

My chart is showing a nearly identical temp pattern for the last 7-9 temps as my Feb, Mar, and early Aug charts indicating o may be in 2 days if the trend continues. My cp is hso, having o pain, energy levels are high, mood is great, and libido is up up up. Yet, despite having ew quality cm there's barely any...usually I have ridiculous amounts of ewcm. Obviously, I may just end up o-ing later and will see an increase between now and then (hoping to see an increase, lol, but not thrilled about a later o ).

If I counted the day of surgery as cd1 I'd be on cd16...feeling very ready to be in the tww for af and cd3 testing...cmon o !!! I get excited butterflies when I think of it, lol .

Well the cm thing could be b/c of the soy loss. Just a thought!

Come on O!!!

Yay Kelly!!

Woohoo I just got a very positive opk!!! DH and I will def be getting busy this evening
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It may be the soy...hard to believe it made such a big difference though! I'm looking forward to having my cd3 test results...it'll be nice to have that piece to the puzzle .

I updated the chart overlay on my homepage to show the 3 past charts that are similar and my current chart pinned at o on cd14 if you want to give thoughts. LOL, not that our crazy bodies aren't subject to change but based on the data it's looking good for o in 2 days in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Yay Kelly!!

Woohoo I just got a very positive opk!!! DH and I will def be getting busy this evening

!!!

Nice Laura! Did you use the CBE?

Kelly those temps are right in there!

This past week I have been so emotional. Not to say I think I'm have the symptom of being emotional, just my feelings are so out of my control it seems like. It's very near the 12 year anniversary of my first loss and I have felt it much more deeply this year than many recent years. I'm sure ttc has a lot to do with it. It's just so tough having this deep longing for something that I can't create a solution to satisfy it. Normally if I want something it's make a plan, do whatever you have to do, save the money, learn the skill, whatever and get it! But this...I have no control here.

I'm so sorry Natalie...!

Hugs Natalie!!!!

Yes I used the cbe this morning and it was blinking. I didn't think to use it this afternoon. Until after I had flushed the toilet.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Hi ladies! Been a while since I checked in. DH and I were traveling apart in August but we're hopefully doing okay this month, though it looks like I O'd a little earlier than usual. Thinking I might get CH tomorrow. How is everyone?