Page 99 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Any one know why I got an "open" circle on my chart?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

It's when you either list the time of your temp at more than 30 minutes from your normal temp or you mark sleep deprived.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Big temp jump today. I have been worried about my temps not being that high but up she goes. My boobs are hurting too but I don't really see that as meaning anything since I have never really had it as a pregnancy symptom. So basically 6 DPO and no symptoms. Feeling remarkably calm and planning to not test until the weekend.

Nice jump!

Do you use the Advanced ovulation detector? I only ask because my last cycle got me looking at the different methods. According to one they have, the Fertility Awareness Method, my temp today still wouldn't be below the coverline.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Nice jump!

Do you use the Advanced ovulation detector? I only ask because my last cycle got me looking at the different methods. According to one they have, the Fertility Awareness Method, my temp today still wouldn't be below the coverline.
    No I don't. My coverline is always right there around 98. I was worrying since it wasn't a huge jump that maybe I hadn't O'd yet but it is still a definite shift.

Which do you use? I think it's great that your coverline is so consistent, mine never seems to be. Takes some of the guesswork out of it.

I use the fertility awareness one.

Ok

I am thinking of switching to that since I have pretty obvious temp shifts and it seems to be better for those cut and dry type cycles.

Ok

I am thinking of switching to that since I have pretty obvious temp shifts and it seems to be better for those cut and dry type cycles.
    I totally forgot there were other settings on there. This prompted me to go read about them all. I switched it over to the advanced ovulation for a minute and it didn't change anything.

Yeah it didn't change any of my charts but the most recent one. I think the settings are really for people who have not so obvious temp shifts.

It's when you either list the time of your temp at more than 30 minutes from your normal temp or you mark sleep deprived.
    ohhh ok! Thanks!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

12. Default

Bad news, AF started yesterday, but the good news is that she arrived on 12dpo instead of 8 this month! Also this period is definitely a normal period for me and highlights the fact that the last two were not.

Hopefully this means things are getting back to normal.

How's everyone else doing?
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Bad news, AF started yesterday, but the good news is that she arrived on 12dpo instead of 8 this month! Also this period is definitely a normal period for me and highlights the fact that the last two were not.

Hopefully this means things are getting back to normal.

How's everyone else doing?
    Excellent! Return to normal is good, hopefully a bfp follows quickly.

AFM: even lower temp today, good, good. But my new bbt didn't work. I turned it on, and laid there with in my mouth for what seemed like forever (it doesn't beep until it's done) and then checked it with my phone and it was off. I was just using it to keep track like Kelly suggested so I already had the temp I was going to chart with, but what a pain.

Natalie: That CVS BBT seems like it takes FOREVER to finish! I feel like I'm laying there for several minutes!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thought I'd duck in to say hello! I had a great trip and it has been so nice to take a break from temping! Lol. I know it can be super useful, but it made me feel like watching a pot that never boils. We are going low tech, lol, and just going to bd during my fertile week. I've cut coffee this month and drinking more green than black tea. This is my third month eating a low/moderate amount of soy. I don't remember if I mentioned, but I realized that's what I started doing when I got pregnant before. It really improved my cm the last two months. For my ewcm, I got the really thick cm, but not much watery mixed in. Recently, it has been just like ewcm- thick and watery. Lol for tmi! Anyways! Would love to get a bfp and a new job for dh in the coming months!! :-). Praying for everyone on here as well!

The CVS one shuts itself off if you don't take it out after a certain time which is annoying because sometimes it doesn't beep for a while like Laura said...

Natalie and Laura...ack how frustrating, I would take it back ! Mine takes less than a minute and beeps for times when it's done.

Rach...awesome chart !!!

Dorcas... for normalcy, right there with you on that one !! Praying this cycle ends with a bfp !!!

EBennett...great to hear from you! I'm so glad you had a nice trip and are enjoying time off from charting . It sounds like the changes you've made are having a positive result ! for a bfp and new job for your dh.

Afm...still not feeling 100%, general anesthetic makes me feel loopy for awhile but hopefully my body will get over it soon . I'm having light bleeding today...feels like af, kinda crampy. LOL, I'm still on from yesterday's beta...just so happy to be moving the right direction !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

My chart is triphasic but it has before with no BFP so I'm not letting myself think if it.

Rach!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I actually have only seen one triphasic chart result in pregnancy on FF ( so far )...hopefully yours will be the second!!!
    I don't believe in them anymore after two in a row..I actually like my rocky chart better than my perfectly pretty ones...it at least means something new... I'm one day behind you Rach...

Yaay Rach, praying it's a good sign !!!!

Rach!!!

Thanks ladies. You are the best cheerleaders! I'm having zero symptoms but I'm also trying to not look for them either. Feeling very relaxed.

24. Default

Yay Rach! Hold onto that peace as long as you can!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I woke up feeling like my left knee had been bashed in. I have RA so knee pain isn't news to me but this feels very different, usually my knee hurts from the inside. It's weird because there's no bruises, redness, swelling or any sort of indication that something happened to it. It's just super tender to the touch and hurts in general no matter what position I put it in.

I guess it's ice and tv for me today.

26. Default

Yikes Natalie, I'm so sorry to hear about your knee.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Rach...so glad you're enjoying your tww !!!

Natalie...ugh, so sorry you're having pain !!! I hope ice and rest help ! Are you going to have any testing done or let things be for now?

Afm...feeling like yesterday was cd1 and I may eventually change it. That would give me a 9 day lp last cycle and my higher temps would make sense. I know it's moot, lol, since the d&c throws everything off but it makes me feel better to have an explanation even if it's hogwash .

I had hot flashes all day yesterday and had night sweats the last two nights...feeling much more normal today so I think my body was ridding itself of the lingering anesthetic effects. Usually I have the sweats the two nights after but it took a little longer this time...maybe it was the combination of meds .

Ha, and I just have to say yaaay for salads , lol, so happy to be able to eat foods with folate again .

Too cute to not share. Love having girls! And sorry, I am too lazy to edit the size.

29. Default

That is super cute, although I paint my boy's nails too. Only not in pink. ;) Rock star colors like red, blue, and black. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Cute!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4