Page 98 of 157 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I would suggest having your progesterone, thyroid, and prolactin levels checked as well as a beta. Sore bbs, elevated temps, light period, and neg pg tests sound suspiciously like your pituitary may be kicking out some prolactin for some reason but it's just a thought...hopefully not the case .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I was just reading that same thing myself as my last two cycles were so light...I plan to have that all checked at my appointment but it may take awhile...so does anyone know how to save a FF chart but start a new one...I want to start as if that was a new cycle cause everything about this one is different which is good but I don't like the chart I'm using...my vag temps haven't dropped but my oral ones are doing the most interesting things...so I want to see what FF has to say but save my chart for the OB...maybe I could print it...
    Rach-I am right with you on O date but I didn't feel it either...but I didn't take any fertility supplements this cycle either which I think might have made a difference in a good way..I feel normal and somehow my cycle is finally in sync with my lunar cycle..I Od in a waning moon which is when I was born and my kids were conceived but DTD on a full moon( the day before )....I'm not doing a TWW this time...I'm just happy and not stressed which is different too...just riding it out maybe different is good...

dp oops

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I would suggest having your progesterone, thyroid, and prolactin levels checked as well as a beta. Sore bbs, elevated temps, light period, and neg pg tests sound suspiciously like your pituitary may be kicking out some prolactin for some reason but it's just a thought...hopefully not the case .
    Alright

If nothing is super different tomorrow and monday morning I'll call it in and not take no from the nurse.

Also I got the CVS bbt. I tried it out and the first temp was wonky but I tried it again and tested it against my normal one and they were off by 0.06, so that's good. Guess I'll start with the new one tomorrow. And my DH will be so thrilled that it doesn't beep incessantly like the old one.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Have any of you taken FertileCM? Thoughts??? I was thinking of purchasing some b/c I think I'm lacking in the CM department.....(??)
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Have any of you taken FertileCM? Thoughts??? I was thinking of purchasing some b/c I think I'm lacking in the CM department.....(??)
    I have not. I took EPO until O for the past 3 cycles and it has worked for me.

You take that only till ovulation, right? Or until you get a postive OPK?
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Shanica - JW, but I remember you saying you got reeeally faint test lines, and you haven't tested since - I personally feel that vag temps are a lot more accurate than oral temps, yours hasn't gone down still and you're way past when AF should have started... I'm curious to see what a test would look like now for you! I personally don't think you should start a new cycle, you haven't bled or anything!

Actually I was going to start a thread because FF told me not to start a new chart when I emailed them because my temp has not dropped to indicate a new cycle...I know I haven't bled and even the slight bleeding I had my oral temp was 85.26 so I still have no clue...maybe I should test again but my oral temps and OPKs show that I ovulated and there was a slight decrease and rise in my vag temps at the same time...I think I'm a weird case since my temp goes down the later I take it...idk waiting to get in to the new OB ( she's on vacation ).,.till then I'm kinda stuck...
    Laura..I used Fertile CM and then added EPO and Mucinex but still alone it was a huge increase... But for some reason this cycle with nothing I had more fertile CM.... But I would definately recommend it..

BTW...have gotten no call backs from my OB and he doesn't care about my chart or temps...

I still think you should take another test, if not even just a cheapie I still think you're probably PG! Is there a different new OB you could see if the other is on vacation (depending on how long)?

Thanks Shanica
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Laura the trio of Fertileaid, Ovaboost and fertile CM is great....expensive but great if you can keep it up..
    AFM-appointment should be next week..,

Laura...no experience here . I hope you find something that works...kup on it!!

Shannon...Really praying you get some answers! Bummer you have to wait so long but hopefully the new ob will be worth the wait !!!

Natalie...what is going on with that chart of yours ?? !!!

Afm...I slept 12hrs straight last night! I was so tired yesterday evening so I had dinner and laid down "to rest", lol, woke up this morning at 6:30 and couldn't believe it . General anesthetic hits me hard for a few days but being forced to take it easy is probably good for me .

Natalie...what is going on with that chart of yours ?? !!!

Afm...I slept 12hrs straight last night! I was so tired yesterday evening so I had dinner and laid down "to rest", lol, woke up this morning at 6:30 and couldn't believe it . General anesthetic hits me hard for a few days but being forced to take it easy is probably good for me .
    Glad you're getting some much needed rest! Pretty soon it will be back to the races!

IDK, but it's not really surprising anymore just whatever it is, it is. I figure I'll be making the call tomorrow since I doubt I'll see a normal looking temp.

Laura how are you feeling about the CVS bbt? Mine doesn't give consistent temps, and since I temp at 5:30 am I really don't want to have to temp 3 times to get the temp I'm keeping for my chart.

If I temp 3x I'll get 3 different temps, sometimes with up to a 0.4 difference depending on how much I moved around to get my bbt and take my temp. I just use the first temp I get. I assume bbts are more sensitive so they pick up the slightest change in core body temp (after all we're talking about measurements to the hundredth degree ).

I accidentally left my thermometer in the bathroom last night ( I have to hide it during the day so that my girls don't play with it) so I had to get up and get it before I could temp. Not sure how that affected my temp but I took it 10 minutes early so I am hoping that it balanced out somewhere because of that.

If I temp 3x I'll get 3 different temps, sometimes with up to a 0.4 difference depending on how much I moved around to get my bbt and take my temp. I just use the first temp I get. I assume bbts are more sensitive so they pick up the slightest change in core body temp (after all we're talking about measurements to the hundredth degree ).
    Maybe I'll need to wait until next cycle, whenever that is, to use this one. I thought since the temps synced up yesterday it would be fine today but the differences were too big for me to feel ok about just swapping them.

I have a cvs one that I use for vag temps...it's not that much different at all...maybe like.04 when I used it orally last cycle as I used both that cycle to make sure they were the same...not the crazy cycle but June...take the first temp and go with it...if you keep taking it its not as accurate...sometimes our temps don't make sense or are what we want but they are what they are...

Rach...I had to get up to get my bbt this morning too, lol...fell asleep at 6:30pm assuming I was just going to rest my eyes for a minute until I woke up at 6:30am . I got my bbt, fell back to sleep for half an hour until my alarm went off and took my temp then. Of course at this end of my cycle it's no biggie to have an off temp but it'd probably bother me if it was a post o temp like yours !!

Natalie...I'd probably wait until the next cycle too or at least until you figure what's going on with your above average temps. You could also use both for now and record your bbt temp in a note which will give you an idea of what to expect and a way to compare with past charts. Just a thought .

Afm...I'm going to switch my temp time to an earlier time starting Monday. I'll probably discard these first few temps eventually since my body is still adjusting (went from 4dpo to cd1 ).

I started taking my prenatals and b-complex again yesterday ! I'm also taking additional folic acid through one cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post

Laura how are you feeling about the CVS bbt? Mine doesn't give consistent temps, and since I temp at 5:30 am I really don't want to have to temp 3 times to get the temp I'm keeping for my chart.
    I'm not quite sure yet... My temp today was alot higher than yesterday, but I'm new at temping so I don't know whats normal and not yet. Sorry!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I just cleaned out the May DD room so we need some BFP's up in here!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I just cleaned out the May DD room so we need some BFP's up in here!
    Yesssssssssssssss.

Cmon s...need some May mommas and babies !!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 08-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.

May May May!!!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I just got back from running errands with my BFF and her girls. She has 3 under the age of 5 and good lord am I whooped!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I just got back from running errands with my BFF and her girls. She has 3 under the age of 5 and good lord am I whooped!!!
    That's what I will have if I ever get pregnant.

They are a lot of fun!!! I can't wait till I have one so they have a little "cousin"
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I was at GNC yesterday and they have a combination Black Cohosh
    EPO soy iso and GLA in one pill...kinda makes it easy..and cheaper...Vitex, Macca and B6 for $5 each.,,sure beats the $100 and something I spent on amazon last month...
    AFM-I figured out half my problem...I forgot I had to start temping vaginally on FF after O cause I lost my BBT for Oral for a week..my temps are just really high due to the difference in temps but it went down to 98.43-08.48 then 98.63 after O and now back to 99.02...I did O...still can't explain the no drop in temp due at AF but if I put in Light on the 8th they start my chart over despite the temps... So confusing...but my temps are different but where they should be on my oral chart...was going to POAS but this morning is not the morning...my 8 year old had severe issues that I'm dealing with right now... But at least it's starting to make some sense..now if the OB is back all will be answered...
    Natalie...maybe different is good...I didn't see your temp yet...

Well it only took a week but my temp finally went below last cycle's coverline. I'm not going to bother with the testing because yesterday and so far today have felt "cycle appropriate" (I just couldn't bring myself to say normal). Starting opk's in 5 days...