Page 87 of 157 FirstFirst ... 37 778586878889 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

1. Default

I was going to make fun of Kelly for praying that Natalie didn't need a new bbt, but then I realized the why of that and I agree!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I was going to make fun of Kelly for praying that Natalie didn't need a new bbt, but then I realized the why of that and I agree!
    Yup, only one good reason Natalie wouldn't need a new bbt !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Aaaand my dr said the 5 day course of prometrium is reasonable . So my plan is officially in effect...yaaay !! I cannot believe how excited I am about this...woot !! I feel like the end really is in sight !!!

Dare I hope for testing in Sept, ttc in Oct, and maaaaaybe a July baby???? Eek, feeling hopeful !!!
    This is good news!!!

Glad to know you have a plan of action...hope that helps give you some peace of mind...

Hoping and praying it all works out for you Kelly! 😊

Got my test results back from yesterday... I'm down to 2.0 (from 5 two weeks ago)

I was thinking it would be 0 by now since I had AF last week. The nurse is going to talk to my OB and see if he still wants me to keep testing since it's soooo low.

BUT, my BFF and I were thinking, if I do have to go back, it would be in 2 weeks and I *might* be pregnant by then so I would be able to see if my #'s were rising.

Question: Can "2" be my normal level???
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Got my test results back from yesterday... I'm down to 2.0 (from 5 two weeks ago)

I was thinking it would be 0 by now since I had AF last week. The nurse is going to talk to my OB and see if he still wants me to keep testing since it's soooo low.

BUT, my BFF and I were thinking, if I do have to go back, it would be in 2 weeks and I *might* be pregnant by then so I would be able to see if my #'s were rising.

Question: Can "2" be my normal level???
    Anything under 5 is not pregnant and some people will always have that low trace of HCG in their system. I think you're fine.

My RE said less than 5 is a negative beta...I would not be worried about a 2.0 at all !!!! Hoping and praying your beta in 2wks is *elevated* from a sticky bean...woot !!!

Thanks ladies!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Only two more days of progesterone and then bring on af !!! Hoping Monday will be cd1 but I expect to see some spotting over the weekend.

Feeling the progesterone, lol, crying over *everything*...happy, sappy stuff mostly...so ridiculous !!!

Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

The silliest was probably a fb picture of a dentist who brings his dog to work to help calm kids who are scared...shows a boy getting a dental exam with a golden retriever laying with him and the boy petting him...lol, I don't even know if the photo/story is legit but I cried like a baby anyway !!!!

Eta...totally tearing up typing this bahahaha!!!!

Progesterone...the the lovely surprise at the end of every cycle.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I finally got my laptop fixed so now I can get on here with my computer! lol so glad to have it fixed lol

Natalie...lol, ikr...oy and it's hitting harder today (sore bbs, body aches, tired, bloated, cramps) but I can't complain...just hoping it induces a strong af and a drop in my beta...one more day !

Kaylee...!!! So we'll see you around here more often now, right...lol, well hopefully not for too long since stalking you in a dd room would be better !!

So I know I've been all happy with my ACBE digital opks...well not this morning. I think I overloaded it or something and the dye for the test is just everywhere inside the thing. Worse, it read it as a positive so I'm locked out of the digital reader for 48 hours AND if I use it again after that it will reset it for a "new" cycle. Good thing I can just use the strips separately and read them myself. What a PITA.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Found this to be the most interesting article..oh on HCG levels...it even has a calculator if you now your BETAs...
    http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html...now I'm done thinking about testing...satisfied with this answer for why I wait...GL everyone...

Im going to try to reply on here more! Even tho Im on here everyday on my phone I have a hard being able to reply to everything even tho Im reading about everything on here and praying for yall!
    Me(20) DH (20) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Natalie...did you call the company? That is soooo frustrating ! I'd request some sort of compensation.

Shannon...great site! Thanks for sharing!!

Kaylee...just glad to have you around !!!

Hey ladies! Happy August! I love August (and it's not just because I love birthdays, of which there are plenty in my family (including mine and DD's) lol) August 1st signals a start to a new month and a new group of mommas I've been following your stories and hoping for big bfp's this month for everyone!

afm ... I'm feeling a bit like I did last time pg ... random nausea, cramping, heightened sense of smell, odd low tolerance for alcohol odor ... so we'll see what happens. It seemed like this month I had super strong O symptoms so this is probably just a continuation of whatever uber hormones caused those

Love to all of you amazing ladies!

take care
    [/URL]

Oh ... and slightly sore BBS, but again, Huber hormone/o month lol

Those are some fantastic symptoms! FX for you!!!

Tomorrow is 14-15 DPO and the furthest I have made it in 4 cycles of clomid. I keep running to the bathroom to check for AF and nothing. Of course I thought I had my BFP last night and in my excitement to get up and POAS this morning first thing I neglected to temp so I don't really know what's going on there. I feel like tomorrow will be the tell all day and I am nervous as all get up over it. I feel like I will wake up to a temp drop and AF and I am trying to mentally prepare for that but after getting what I thought was my BFP I know that no matter how prepared I think that I am it will be devastating to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mainesailor View Post
    Hey ladies! Happy August! I love August (and it's not just because I love birthdays, of which there are plenty in my family (including mine and DD's) lol) August 1st signals a start to a new month and a new group of mommas I've been following your stories and hoping for big bfp's this month for everyone!

afm ... I'm feeling a bit like I did last time pg ... random nausea, cramping, heightened sense of smell, odd low tolerance for alcohol odor ... so we'll see what happens. It seemed like this month I had super strong O symptoms so this is probably just a continuation of whatever uber hormones caused those

Love to all of you amazing ladies!

take care
    How exciting ....really hoping this is it for you !!!

babydust:

Rach...limbo stinks !!! Really hoping and praying you had a late implanter, af stays away, and you get a definite bfp !! Thinking of you...wish I could give you a rl hug !

SO................I was about to head to bed late last night.........when I get a text from my sister telling me my father has fallen and broken his wrist...they are in the emergency room. Turns out he broke his left wrist, possibly dislocated it....he will have to have surgery to have it repaired, possibly two. Luckily he is already in the process of retiring... hopefully he will be able to recover fast. He is supposed to see a great hand surgeon later today....hopefully he will have surgery earlier than Monday...but we never know

AFM: AF should be showing up here any day.....starting to feel a bit crampy....BRING ON AF....that way I can start my IVF meds and the SHOW ON THE ROAD....

Please send prays for my dad....Lord knows he is in enough pain without a broken arm. (ankalosing spondylolysis, spondylolstesis, and arthritis)

Awww...I'm so sorry to hear about your dad ! Praying for a speedy recovery!!

Cmon af !!! !!!!

Afm...took my last prometrium this morning and waiting on af here too . I'm hoping she's on the scene by Monday . My hpts are about the same...really praying to see bfns by this time next week !

Rach- hoping and praying you get your BFP soon!

Mainesailor_ hoping this is it for you!

Elizabeth- sorry to hear about your dad praying for a quick as possible recovery

Kelly- yay on finishing the prometrium!! Hoping AF will show up soon and you can get off this horrible roller coaster! Praying that you will get some good answers soon and be able to be in a due date room soon as you want!!!! you are such a help and encouragement to me on here and I know you are to everyone else too! Thank you for all you do!

Afm- I got my CHs today on FF!!!! Im so excited! lol this is my first month temping and so far I like it! Its so nice to have a visual kinda of what is going on
    now to go clean my house and make some cookies lol
    Me(20) DH (20) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Wish AF would just come on. Going to be talking to DH tonight to figure out exactly where we plan to go from here. Part of me says to just go for it since I only have 1-2 clomid cycles left. Part of me is just done caring and putting effort forth.