Page 86 of 157 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Sounds like a great plan Jessie! I know it is so hard to resist the urge to poas but I think it's a little kinder to our minds to either find out naturally that it's not meant to be or get the thrill of getting to test. Having vacation time to handle things is really great!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Well, I caught a few of the updates on here- whew! Hoping for a big round of good news for everyone! Kelly- praying for some answers for you! Since we will miss o this month due to a trip, it has been a good mental break for me. I'm thinking we are just going to keep that break going after the trip or just ttc casually. As nice as temping can be, it also can drive me up the wall. I really don't feel like there's anything wrong, and I really do feel relief at not being in my usual ttc mindset. So, who knows, kind of hoping I end up being that person that's says, "I stopped trying and then I got pregnant." Lots of other things going on right now anyways- Dh officially starting a job search to be closer to family. So that is exciting. :-). Lots of baby dust for everyone!!! If I come back in in future months, you'd better all be gone and have lovely bfp's :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Well, I caught a few of the updates on here- whew! Hoping for a big round of good news for everyone! Kelly- praying for some answers for you! Since we will miss o this month due to a trip, it has been a good mental break for me. I'm thinking we are just going to keep that break going after the trip or just ttc casually. As nice as temping can be, it also can drive me up the wall. I really don't feel like there's anything wrong, and I really do feel relief at not being in my usual ttc mindset. So, who knows, kind of hoping I end up being that person that's says, "I stopped trying and then I got pregnant." Lots of other things going on right now anyways- Dh officially starting a job search to be closer to family. So that is exciting. :-). Lots of baby dust for everyone!!! If I come back in in future months, you'd better all be gone and have lovely bfp's :-)

Good luck with everything Lizzie, I hope the break is just the thing you need.

Having some cramps this morning -- had to resist the urge to test. I have weird feelings about special days. Today is our 9 month anniversary haha. None of my other special days have ever led to a BFP tho so onward and upward. Holding out for 6 more days!

Jessie...praying this week goes quickly...I'm glad you have a vaca coming up which can only help ! The cramps sound promising...maybe a wee baby getting cozy !

Natalie...did you get your new bbt yet...you know how I feel about this !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Sadly no Kelly, it won't be until Monday (maybe---stupid car problems).

Ugh...I hope the car problem isn't anything too serious and you're able to get it fixed quickly. How frustrating !!!

...thinking of you

Jessie, Jen, and Rach...eeek, your charts, they look awesome !!!

Hang in there ladies...you're soooo close !!

Thanks Kelly. I don't want to be hopeful but since yesterday I have had this interesting little sensation down in my lower pelvic area and it's something I remember from my other pregnancies early on. Good luck to you other ladies!

Thanks Kelly!!! Rach and Jen I want us all to be in April dd by the end of next week? K sounds good haha

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Thanks Kelly!!! Rach and Jen I want us all to be in April dd by the end of next week? K sounds good haha
    That sounds like a great plan to me! What would your EDD be? Mine would be 4/9.

Would love that! My EDD would be 4/10 I think...
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Would love that! My EDD would be 4/10 I think...
    So close! My youngest brother's birthday is April 9th so I know he would be thrilled.

I will totally be stalking you ladies !!!

Afm...I'm happy with my chart ...I merged it and took out those two high temps which gave me ch . I do feel like I o-ed and the bleeding today slowed to spotting by afternoon...my cramps eased up too (not sure what was going on there just glad it stopped). I can see a definite shift now and I doubt my temps will go much lower so hopefully it'll sustain for a few more days so my lp will be a good length .

I agree it looks pretty good

Haha based on first day of lmp mine is 4/8... We could go back to back to back!

Beta is still about the same...it's 12 (13 last week and 11 the week prior up from 8 3wks ago). I'm waiting on the nurse to call.

I'm feeling much better about things than I was on Wed...nothing has changed, I'm just feeling more patient and less overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Beta is still about the same...it's 12 (13 last week and 11 the week prior up from 8 3wks ago). I'm waiting on the nurse to call.

I'm feeling much better about things than I was on Wed...nothing has changed, I'm just feeling more patient and less overwhelmed.
    I'm glad you are feeling better about it. With it staying right there in the same range are you thinking they are going to want to do another injection? You have way more patience than I do. Really praying that you get a plan going rather than this constant sit and wait.

The nurse called back and the resident dr really wants to do a hysteroscopy to see if there's retained tissue and a d&c if they find something. I asked if I could do a 5 day course of 200mg prometrium 2x/d first to see if that will induce a strong af and flush out whatever might be hanging on (I did have a uterine pg at one point...they suspected the ep when my numbers kept going up and the u/s showed an empty uterus along with the bleeding and right-sided pain). I would call on cd1 to schedule the hs (they do it between cd7 and 11) and get a beta on cd7. If my beta is still elevated we'll prep to do a d&c if needed but if my beta is neg we'll just do a routine hs as part of my rpl work up (supposed to get it done anyway).

I'm waiting to hear back from the nurse (tomorrow) but I started the progesterone anyway since I'm in my lp and I seriously doubt the dr is going to say no to a less invasive approach . I have lots of left-over progesterone from my pg and 3 refills left that are good for a year.

I'll take my last prometrium Friday morning...hoping to see af on Monday (usually shows within 1-3 days for me) !

It feels good to have a plan...I don't do open-ended very well

yay for a plan!!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Ha...helloooo progesterone...big temp jump and no spotting . I'm really hoping to get a normal chart in at some point:

Jan- I didn't temp and it was my first pp cycle
    Feb- chem pg with prog in lp
    Mar/Apr/May- ep
    Jun/Jul- beta still elevated from ep

All these months of charting and I only know what my body does under abnormal circumstances, lol! I'm glad to have this visual of what my body is doing though...it has made this journey much easier.

So FF doesn't like it when you ignore them for over a week. It stopped updating my chart.

Jenn and Rach!! Your charts look soo good! When are you guys going to test?! I'm still trying to hold strong until Friday (14 DPO) I figure AF will probably show up by then or I will get a BFP

Natalie...lol, they must be feeling jilted . Are you going to do opks this cycle or just let it be?

Jessie, Jen, and Rach...still looking good !!!

Afm...hysteroscopy scheduled for the 15th. They had it scheduled for the 7th but that would put me right around my predicted heaviest af days. I'll go in for a beta the day before...just going to use hpts every few days between now and then to "track" my levels. I have to say it'll be nice to skip a week of going to the lab .

Jenn and Rach!! Your charts look soo good! When are you guys going to test?! I'm still trying to hold strong until Friday (14 DPO) I figure AF will probably show up by then or I will get a BFP
    I have tested the past couple days and gotten what I thought were light lines but it didn't get any darker this morning, if anything lighter. Tomorrow was supposed to be test day but considering waiting since I only have one test left and it's a FRER. I might wait until AF is actually late which would be Thursday or Friday.

:hugs

Thinking of you Rach and praying you're just a bit early yet !!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    :hugs

Thinking of you Rach and praying you're just a bit early yet !!
    This^^^

Kelly- I start opks tomorrow. And I'll have to settle for using my current thermometer for now, I'll get the new one (if necessary lol) next month.

Aaaand my dr said the 5 day course of prometrium is reasonable . So my plan is officially in effect...yaaay !! I cannot believe how excited I am about this...woot !! I feel like the end really is in sight !!!

Dare I hope for testing in Sept, ttc in Oct, and maaaaaybe a July baby???? Eek, feeling hopeful !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    This^^^

Kelly- I start opks tomorrow. And I'll have to settle for using my current thermometer for now, I'll get the new one (if necessary lol) next month.
    Oh Natalie...I'm disappointed, lol . Praying you won't need a new bbt !!!