Page 82 of 157 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Is it possible that you didn't actually O until the 6th? I know that is a long way off from your opk... IDK just a thought I had

Anyway hoping it's not AF!!
    Yeah...I've thought about that as well- one of the reasons I was taking of not testing til tomorrow. It would be really frustrating because we would have missed timing for bd- that's when we were visiting family and not feeling frisky while staying with the in-laws! I am just super annoyed and emotional today. :-/. Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Got my test results back from yesterday's blood draw, I'm at 5. It's technically "negative" now, but they still want me to keep testing until I reach 0. I go back in 2 weeks-- I can't imagine it won't be 0 by then!!!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    AF showed early this morning, so I'm out. DH and I will be in different states the next time I ovulate, so next month I'm out too.

In the interim, I'll be taking a break from charting, possibly for good! We had a talk last night and I think we're moving into the NTNP realm or we'll just go back to our original plan of no kids. I'll be 39 in September and it just doesn't seem like a good idea for us to start a family at that age (personal choice). We're really happy with the life we have together and it seems like the older we get the idea of a major life change gets less and less appealing. This is just something we've been thinking about lately, so we'll see where it goes.

So now back to planning trips and vacations! I'm so excited to be going back to Hawaii in September and really hoping to do a big Europe trip next year!!!

I will be stalking and wishing all of you ladies good luck and tons and tons of baby dust!!!
    ...will be thinking of you and praying! Have an amazing time on your vacays...update and post pics so we can live vicariously .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I know I am the champion of charting around here but some days I wonder what's the point. None of my cycles seem to be the same month to month (with some exceptions, like thank you for a predictably stable LP). None my symptoms line up all nice and predictable so I know what's coming. I think this is the blah-iest TWW I've had, just not a lot of feelings. Neutrality can jump off a bridge lol.

Maybe I should find a cookie to eat lol.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Got my test results back from yesterday's blood draw, I'm at 5. It's technically "negative" now, but they still want me to keep testing until I reach 0. I go back in 2 weeks-- I can't imagine it won't be 0 by then!!!??!!
    !!! Woohoo...so happy to hear this!! Praying your next beta is 0 !!!!!

EBennett...I hope af stays away !!!

Lizzy... (((hugs))) !

Dorcas...praying the rest of your tww goes super fast and ends well !!!

Kaylee...miss you around here but glad you're still lurking .

Rach...woot, your timing sounds spot on !!!

Natalie...your temps are hanging in there...I definitely think you should have a cookie...in fact, I think we should all have a cookie !!!

Afm...I'm definitely thinking early o...having o pain and ewcm, lots of energy, great mood, skin/hair is cooperating, and libido is up (although dh would have to threaten me with certain death to get me to dtd right now and even then I might choose death )!! I'm thinking Monday-ish .

I made brownies...because I was too lazy to chop up my baker's chocolate for cookies.

I could definitely go for a cookie or a brownie right now lol

Hey girls.

I'd respond to all these posts (I did read them) but I'm so tired and uncomfortable right now. My IUI was this morning, and it went well. No spotting this time, which I take as a good sign since I didn't spot on the IUI with DS We had 130.5 million (post wash) of DH's best swimmers put in, so praying this works this time. I am very uncomfortable right now with bloating and achiness in my lower abdomen. Since it started this morning before the IUI, I'm assuming the pain is from my ovaries. I'm hoping that means we have some serious action going on with follies popping!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Jen
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I was thinking about you today Jen so I'm really glad to hear this update!! Much !!

Jen...so hoping this is it for you !! This cycle has really turned for the better...praying your tww goes quickly !!!

Natalie...brownies sound sooo good right now!! LOL, I don't bake and my dd who does is in bed so I may have to settle for a handful or two of chocolate chips .

Okay...question...

I'm battling self-critical thought. I'll preface by saying I'm 99.9% sure I am not pg. Anyway, part of me feels like what was I thinking having sex without protection when it is so imperative to avoid pg right now. On the other hand I made a decision based on the info I had at the time (chart) which I feel is very reliable although I realize not fool-proof.

So...if you were temporarily avoiding pg and your chart showed you had already o-ed with all negative fertility signs/tests and you were due for af within a few days would you still use protection?

Our plan was to use condoms the first half of my cycle, abstain during watery and ewcm, and then go commando after I get chs. I still feel like it's a good plan but maybe I'm putting too much faith in my chart? Until my beta went up it didn't even occur to me to use anything after my temp shift.

Anyway, we'll probably use condoms throughout my cycle now just to play it safe but it's obviously not our preference, especially if I have to get another round of injections and prevent for 3 more months.

Thoughts on this??

I almost feel like I should respond to this is in a PM so no one's feelings get hurt...IDK. I think that you're letting one opinion give you really serious doubts. I have deep reservations about some of the information you fears are based on. Your charting is impeccable and doesn't support early O or a new pg.

Is charting foolproof? No. But think about this, in all the cycles you've ever charted, has it been wrong? I can't answer that but I think the answer is also no.

You're worried and you have every right to be, the answers are coming just stay the course.

Kelly: I'm in the same boat is you right now.

I believe I ovulated last week but I've still not let DH go commando since I'm deathly afraid of getting pg too early after the mc. My ob put the fear of god in me about not getting pregnant until after my first period.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I almost feel like I should respond to this is in a PM so no one's feelings get hurt...IDK. I think that you're letting one opinion give you really serious doubts. I have deep reservations about some of the information you fears are based on. Your charting is impeccable and doesn't support early O or a new pg.

Is charting foolproof? No. But think about this, in all the cycles you've ever charted, has it been wrong? I can't answer that but I think the answer is also no.

You're worried and you have every right to be, the answers are coming just stay the course.

I agree! Your charting is impeccable!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

15. Default

Kelly: Given the risks and my generally low sex drive, I probably wouldn't have DTD anyway, but I'm a different person. Don't beat yourself up over a choice you made in the past. Like you said, if you have to go through more injections, you'll probably not risk it again.

that you don't have to go through more injections.

While anything is possible, it truly sounds unlikely that you are pg again.
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Kelly- I always love the support you offer to everyone on this board. It's been such a long road for you, I'm sorry that you have an extra thing to think about now. I have full confidence that you have a good plan in place.

Btw- I think I am crazy- I haven't heard the term "commando" used that way and I think that's hilarious!!!

What's your opinion, ladies? I feel like I am out, though AF has not arrived yet. I had some light brown creamy cm yesterday, nada so far, but my temp is gradually going down. It would be fairly crazy to think that I o'd late and then this could be implantation, right?

Thank you thank you thank you ladies !!!

Natalie...you're right my chart has not been wrong yet even in the craziness of elevated betas and prolonged bleeding/spotting it has still given me clear data. Which is why I'm charting right now anyway even though I'm not actively ttc...it gives me clarity in seemingly chaos.

Laura...! Will you you ttc next cycle then? Praying you get a sticky bean asap !!!

Dorcas...my heart at the time was thinking of dh...my drive is low during my lp but we had only dtd once since March 27th because dh was sick, then I started bleeding during pg, and then I was on pelvic rest. Dh's drive is not low at all, lol, so although he's not thrilled with using condoms or with abstaining through my fertile window he's happy to at least have the hope that it will happen and he probably won't have to wait months and months for it .

I guess I struggle sometimes with insecurity about my decisions, especially if looking back I see the possibility that it could have done harm even if that possibility was remote but like Dorcas said, it's in the past. It's not a huge deal and no harm was actually done so all is well . Don't we take calculated risks everyday...this is no different.

Thanks again for helping me think this through !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    What's your opinion, ladies? I feel like I am out, though AF has not arrived yet. I had some light brown creamy cm yesterday, nada so far, but my temp is gradually going down. It would be fairly crazy to think that I o'd late and then this could be implantation, right?
    I wish those temps right after your CH were not open circles. Based on the temps I see alone and the CM, I think your O was not when it's currently listed as much as it pains me to think that. I'd put you at 13 dpo based on my guess.

To be 18 dpo without a bfp is certainly odd but not super odd, some ladies (I'm told...) have to wait until they miss AF completely to get a bfp.

Dear TTC gods: can you give all of us in here a break please? We could use it...thanks!

I agree with Natalie...it looks like you are 13dpo to me. Did you ever do another opk after the first +? Just for kicks I would input a +opk on the 5th and see if ff changes your chs .

Kelly- I always love the support you offer to everyone on this board. It's been such a long road for you, I'm sorry that you have an extra thing to think about now. I have full confidence that you have a good plan in place.
    I couldn't agree more!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

IDK if the calcium I've been taking is really working or if I won't be having pms this month () I have like zero pms symptoms and this is the last day of my LP. I'm usually a bloated, weepy mess of a person and now I'm just a tired, slightly-irritable-but-not-without-humor person. I keep seeing these images in my head of pos hpts and I keep trying to push them out because I don't want to be sad when it doesn't come true...but goodness that would be awesome.

23. Default

I think those are good signs, Natalie! And, really, if nothing else that your PMS has been wiped out by calcium!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

That would be crazy awesome Natalie...hoping !!!!!

Just got back from Walmart and feeling annoyed. I was in the check-out line with my 6y/o dd and the cashier saw my 5 cheapie hpts then proceeded to ask if I was "trying", um, seriously , not acceptable! To be polite, I said we were hoping. Not willing to just leave it at that she asked how many kids I have and when I told her she said without smiling: "You have 9 kids and you want more?!?". Well, evidently...yeah, thank you for this convo...I'm sure my 6y/o, the man in line behind me, and the dozen or so people around me enjoyed it...ugh! How do cashiers not know it's rude to comment about people's purchases?? There are a million and one acceptable topics...pick one of those...eesh !! Rant over .

I'm going to poas with fmu for the next few days to see if my hpts get darker...should give me somewhat of an idea about Wed's beta. My opks are getting lighter which always happens about 2 days before I get a +opk so I'm hoping to o Sun or Mon.

Thanks Natalie and Kelly! Just a bit annoying because I had o pains and the pos opk, so I thought we were set. The clear blue directions told me to stop testing after I got the pos, so I didn't continue. Oh well!

Natalie- can you remind me what the dosage of your calcium complex is? And good luck!!!!! Exciting no matter what to have skipped the bloating and weepiness! Actually, you must have sent the weepiness my way!! Lol. Feeling much better now, though. I wonder if the soy is helping as well? Ok, it's not helping me emotionally, lol, but no bloating here either.

Still no actual AF, but we got another pool day in and will expect it to arrive tomorrow.

Kelly- annoying about the cashier! That kind of thing blows my mind sometimes.

Oh- I was going to share that I had a good talk with another volunteer at our church vbs. I am not one to talk about the ttc with people, but it seemed like there was an opening so I shared with her a bit. She has three boys now. They had been trying for four years before her first. Then her first two are 18 months apart and the third was a big surprise. So very encouraging to hear about and to know that it's ok to feel hurt/sad/angry at the end of a cycle, etc. the one thing she mentioned is that she cut caffeine completely and it happened the next month. Clomid hadn't helped her. Anyways, I know everyone is different, but it was just one of those conversations that came at the right time for me. I cut coffee this month, but still drink 2 cups of tea a day. Maybe I'll try to cut back to one a day.

So I have a "exercise caution" approach to my calcium. It seems most calcium supps are 3x day...If I have a meal heavy on dairy then I don't take it that meal. My prenatal is only 15% Cal so I usually get 2x day or 1x day if I do greek yogurt or cottage cheese bfast and then 1 cup milk in my smoothie lunch....

Supp breakdown: DEVA Cal Mag Plus (I'm weird and only like taking vegan/whole food supps---and I totally copied this from their site so forgive all the technical terms)
    (for 3x day)
    Calcium (Carbonate, Amino Acid Chelate, Malate, Citrate) 1000 mg 100%
    Magnesium (Oxide, Chelate) 400 mg 100%
    Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol) 600 IU 150%
    Vitamin K (Phytonadione) 80 mcg 100%
    Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 11 mg 73%
    Copper (Amino Acid Chelate) 380 mcg 19%
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
    Horsetail Herb Extract (7% Silica) 60 mg
    L-Lysine (Amino Acid Chelate) 75 mg
    Inulin (Prebiotic) 100 mg
    Boron (Amino Acid Chelate) 2 mg

ETA: Kelly, not cool Walmart people! That happened to me once too and I gave the same reply and she just said "Good Luck" and I was like..."Uh thanks". Sheesh.
    Last edited by Geneari; 07-19-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

Laura...! Will you you ttc next cycle then? Praying you get a sticky bean asap !!!
    Thanks!

Yes. My ob gave me the green light once AF comes back (I'm hoping it will be here early next week). I pray we will be able to get pg as quickly as we did the last time and this one stays to term.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

So we went out for dinner and I started spotting (awesome) so I figured "oh well this isn't our month" and I had a drink. And then b/c the drink made me feel nice and warm and happier I had a beer. About halfway through the beer, I needed to pee and then I threw up about half my dinner. Uh...what? Sigh. IDK what's going on anymore. Not sure if a test that's not fmu will give a pos but I guess I'll test in the AM no matter what my temp does. I'm not that much of a lightweight that I get drunk and vomit on one drink and part of a beer.

Come on Natalie!!!