Page 78 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 4681

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    That is a fallback-rise and (I think) is perfectly normal. Sometimes you may get an associated day of more cm because of the extra estrogen. No worries!!

I am at my 7dpo breakdown day where I wonder why I thought I would get pregnant this cycle. Lol. I want to take a nap and cry, lol.
    Ahh ok

7 dpo gets the best of us, a nap and a cry might not be a bad solution just let it out!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

2. Default

Natalie, "mouth-breathing!" Hahaha. ;)

Kelly, no O yet. I'm on CD20 (Natalie and I have sync'd up, ha!) and no sign yet ... although I'm using the Target Up brand OPK's and I don't really read them until they're dry around noon ... so we'll see at lunch. I'll report back. ;)

I was hoping that I would O on CD20 time time, versus CD29 ... but at least sometime in between (and no later) would be nice.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Cd1 !!!! And a perfect lp to boot !!
    Wow Kelly, this is great news!!! Can't wait to hear that your beta is less than 5. It's been a long, tough road for you and I really hope this it.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Natalie, we're both 3dpo! I hope we end up in a dd room together

With all the awesome luck in the March room...I think we'd be a perfect fit!

I think you both would be an amazing fit as well!!

I have done a few things differently this cycle so I want to hear some opinions...
    1) Exercise everyday since about 2 weeks ago
    2) Soy protein shakes since about 1 week ago
    3) Added calcium supplement 1-2 pills x day

Now I've always needed more calcium but it wasn't until last month's super awful PMS that I discovered calcium can ease those symptoms. ANYTHING that can be done to ease them, I will try it!

On to my question: I have felt zero, none, nada, pelvic twinges or O pain or anything down there. This is highly unusual to the point of just...baffling to me, I feel twinges almost everyday in TWW and always feel the O pains.

Do you think these changes could contribute? I think if anything the exercise is the reason. Hopefully I'm getting increased blood flow and muscle tone in my pelvis which is reducing or eliminating those feelings.

Hey Kelly! Clomid is going well? I don't really different honestly so I'm not sure if that is good or bad... I guess we will know in about 10 days or so if I ovulate haha

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I have done a few things differently this cycle so I want to hear some opinions...
    1) Exercise everyday since about 2 weeks ago
    2) Soy protein shakes since about 1 week ago
    3) Added calcium supplement 1-2 pills x day

Now I've always needed more calcium but it wasn't until last month's super awful PMS that I discovered calcium can ease those symptoms. ANYTHING that can be done to ease them, I will try it!

On to my question: I have felt zero, none, nada, pelvic twinges or O pain or anything down there. This is highly unusual to the point of just...baffling to me, I feel twinges almost everyday in TWW and always feel the O pains.

Do you think these changes could contribute? I think if anything the exercise is the reason. Hopefully I'm getting increased blood flow and muscle tone in my pelvis which is reducing or eliminating those feelings.
    The only thing I do know about calcium supplements is that you're supposed to take magnesium with it as it helps your body absorb the calcium. I take a calcium+magnesium+Vit D combo one.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Hey ladies, still sneaking around cheering for everyone just not feeling very in the game lately and trying to be laid back this cycle. I have even been considering not temping and only doing OPK's since I know when I will O I just don't know if I can give up that control. I didn't say much but I am almost certain that last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy. I had several light tests and when AF came I bled heavily and clotted a lot more than is normal for me.

Sonohystogram tomorrow........will update ya'll tomorrow.....

Hey Rach... Just wanted to say I'm rooting for you and sorry about the chemical...

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    The only thing I do know about calcium supplements is that you're supposed to take magnesium with it as it helps your body absorb the calcium. I take a calcium+magnesium+Vit D combo one.
    Mine is a combo also with mag and zinc and D and 6ish other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Hey ladies, still sneaking around cheering for everyone just not feeling very in the game lately and trying to be laid back this cycle. I have even been considering not temping and only doing OPK's since I know when I will O I just don't know if I can give up that control. I didn't say much but I am almost certain that last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy. I had several light tests and when AF came I bled heavily and clotted a lot more than is normal for me.
    Sorry to hear this Rach! Maybe a more "relaxed" is just what you need!

afm-- Whether you want to call it a fallback rise or a corpus luetum dip (thanks Kay), I don't think it's supposed to happen for 2 days. My temp went down again today. I didn't have a lot of hope for this cycle anyway but it didn't have to turn out to be a weird cycle on top of that.

ETA: scanning FF charts, a small group of charts with FBR occur for 2 days, so it's not completely freakish, but I still don't like it.
    Last edited by Geneari; 07-09-2013 at 08:16 AM.

EBennett...! Yup, cry and get it out for sure...totally been there!!

Natalie...way to go with exercising consistently !!! I do think exercise makes a huge difference with pelvic congestion/pain. Calcium helps too...I take it because I get leg cramps when I don't but it has the perk of reducing my pms cramps too . Magnesium has helped me with that too but I haven't had cramps with af since I started cycling again in Jan.

Melissa and Natalie...I was in the March 2012 dd room...loooots of good vibes in the March dd room so I'm totally hoping you will both get to hang out in there for 9ish months !!!

Dorcas...cmon o !!

Jessie...that's awesome you're not having any side effects at this point !! Hoping for a good strong o and some healthy swimmers...praying this is your cycle!!

Lizzy...praying it goes well and you get great results !!!

Rach...!! Cps are so emotionally draining...no time time to process the bfp really before it's gone...so hard . Thinking of you and praying!!

Afm...flow is really light but my hpt was a total squinter...can't even get a pic !! Praying for very low numbers tomorrow !!! I'm going skating today...hoping some exercise will kick up my flow a bit .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Mine is a combo also with mag and zinc and D and 6ish other stuff.

Sorry to hear this Rach! Maybe a more "relaxed" is just what you need!

afm-- Whether you want to call it a fallback rise or a corpus luetum dip (thanks Kay), I don't think it's supposed to happen for 2 days. My temp went down again today. I didn't have a lot of hope for this cycle anyway but it didn't have to turn out to be a weird cycle on top of that.
    ...not sure what it could mean Natalie but hoping it's just one of those quirky things and your temps recover. As If the 2ww isn't crazy enough, right .

16. Default

Thanks Kelly! No +OPK for me yet ... I'm close to needing more OPKs, so I figure if I go ahead and purchase the 100 pack of wondfo's on Amazon I'll O tomorrow and get pregnant this cycle. Right? ;)

Natalie, if it's not one thing it's always another, right?

Rach, sorry about the chemical.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Thanks Kelly! No +OPK for me yet ... I'm close to needing more OPKs, so I figure if I go ahead and purchase the 100 pack of wondfo's on Amazon I'll O tomorrow and get pregnant this cycle. Right? ;)

Natalie, if it's not one thing it's always another, right?
    I like your logic!!! Get those opks ;)

And yes...nothing can ever be simple. But I know there's plenty of progesterone in my system because I can feel it, hooray. I think it has more to do with the soy proteins. I've been avoiding soy for so long that that I wasn't sure what would happen...at least it's not giving me migraines, which is sort of what I expected. I'll take a little temp dip over a migraine anyday.

Interesting about the calcium and magnesium!!! Does it help with cd 1 cramps as well? Or more pms cramps and emotions? Got out of my funk yesterday as I got out of the house and through the day.

Still noticeably more cm this 2ww- maybe the soy? I am very curious- I have not taken any large amounts, so it's strange to think that a regular dietary amount of soy could make changes. At any rate, I guess we'll just see how it goes!

Kelly- so happy that AF came! Glad the skating has been fun for you :-)
    Natalie- hope you get textbook bfp temps from tomorrow on :-)
    Rach- sorry about the cp :/
    Dorcas- yes- smart logic!! :-)

Is 4 dpo too early for symptom spotting

Melissa - it's never too early for symptom spotting! fingers crossed this is your month!!

"You have a healthy small uterus" per my RE.....
    Back in the waiting game ....til the 20th....and then for my next AF......
    THEN HOPEFULLY
    I will start the IVF stuff...........

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    Is 4 dpo too early for symptom spotting
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...y-symptoms.php

They start at O date...so not too early. Gosh I can look at those charts all day!

So I took the last pill of clomid tonight... When should I start opk's?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    So I took the last pill of clomid tonight... When should I start opk's?
    Wait at least 3-4 days because the Clomid can cause false positive on OPK's if taken too soon. I took my last Clomid yesterday do we're close but I took mine days 2-6. You and I are usually pretty closely synced.

This morning's test http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test149535

My camera didn't pick up a line at all...not even on the invert . Irl there's a faint shadow but it was reeeally close to the 10min mark before I could see anything.

Leaving for my beta right now...hoping to come home in a few hours with some awesome news !!!

Oh...and my flow increased yesterday afternoon so if my levels aren't neg today I'll bet they will be next week after a full af .

Such great news Kelly! I *almost* saw something but I think it was just my imagination! C'mon negative beta (are we allowed to say that here LOL)

Kelly!!!

I have gotten the same temp the past 3 mornings. This morning I took it 3 times and got the same thing. I hope my thermometer isn't messed up. I always temp and go back to sleep so I took it again when I actually woke up and it was different so maybe it's accurate.

Flat temps can be annoying, it's not necessarily your thermo, just maybe you steady hormone levels right now. I'm sure tomorrow will be different!