Page 76 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Ugh! No lol I am so nervous! Can't decide if I wait up for him tonight when he gets home at 12am or do I hide all the tests and tell him tomorrow after I'm done work? No clue!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Jessie...praying it was a pg dream and you get a bfp before your appt Tues !!!

Cait, lol, I'm glad you're talking to Jessie again !

I can't wait to hear how it goes with your dh...sooo excited for you !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Lol poor Jessie! But I will be stalking tuesday for a BFP!! I think this is a lucky month for a lot of people! And if not this month then I hope the clomid does the trick! Don't let clomid scare you, I had a bit of an emotional mess on the 50mg but once I stopped Clomid I was normal again so it's like a second session of PMS for me then I did 100mg and it was a walk in the park and I had no issues but had a lot less stress then too. Praying it works for you!!

Kelly - I hope AF hurries up for you so your levels can disappear and you can move on!

Natalie - Hope your OPKs cooperate this cycle! I will be stalking!

AFM - I decided I am going to tell DH tonight when he gets home tonight! No more spotting today so just one instance of it yesterday and it's gone now!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

You guys are silly! I'm hoping for a BFP too... Who knows! Lol... I did buy some frer today at Meijer... And all the stuff to make chocolate chip cookies haha!!

Cait - I'm so excited for you to tell DH!!!

I can't wait to hear the reaction Cait!!!

So....tomorrow I go and meet with the financial adviser (who in my opinion is a bit rude...and one DH and I have been having problems with for a while now) of our RE's office. I also have a sneaking suspicion that she will be just as rude in person as she is in her emails....
    I also think that AF is starting to make her presence known...and as much as I want her to show up....I am dreading my RE telling me that we have to wait until next month....because they will be out of the office for two weeks in July..........

I will start a new threat tomorrow with more information.
    Lizzy

Lizzy...GL today !!! Thinking of you!

My hpt this morning wasn't any lighter than last week's so I'm not expecting much change at my beta Wednesday http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test146385

Crazily, part of me still gets excited to see a bfp...after so many years of positive association I can't help it !

My temp went up again...hoping it starts dropping soon . Ff shows my earliest af based on stats is tomorrow but I'm thinking Wed or Thurs. LOL, if she doesn't show by this weekend I will not be happy with her !!!!

I just realized yesterday that because my bleeding has stopped I won't have to go on bc !!!!!

It's looking like we'll be ready to ttc sooner rather than later . I'm hoping for Sept (only 9wks away..yaaay). If my beta cooperates I'll be able to have my cd3 testing, hysteroscopy, and 7dp+opk progesterone done in August...hoping for good results .

I honestly can't wait for my follow up appt after my testing...just want to know our "plan of attack" and get on with it. My only anxiety is that they'll pat me on the back and say sorry about your luck don't come back...lol, but I think that's extremely unrealistic !! Of course, continuing to have recurrent losses is a nagging-in-the-back-of-my-mind fear too but I already know going into this that even though they may be able to reduce my risk they can't eliminate it entirely so loss may still be in my future. In a way though, I can handle that better knowing we did all that we could to optimize for a successful outcome. It's the open-endedness, uncertainty, and helplessness of doing nothing that is the worst for me!

I know again it's not TTC related but I just got off the phone with DH, he had to get off the phone because he pulled into a weigh station and was told to bring his license and logbook into the station and I am SO FRICKIN WORRIED. He hasn't called me back and the absolute last thing we need is a $1,000+ ticket >_<

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    My hpt this morning wasn't any lighter than last week's so I'm not expecting much change at my beta Wednesday
    I honestly can't wait for my follow up appt after my testing...just want to know our "plan of attack" and get on with it. My only anxiety is that they'll pat me on the back and say sorry about your luck don't come back...lol, but I think that's extremely unrealistic !! Of course, continuing to have recurrent losses is a nagging-in-the-back-of-my-mind fear too but I already know going into this that even though they may be able to reduce my risk they can't eliminate it entirely so loss may still be in my future. In a way though, I can handle that better knowing we did all that we could to optimize for a successful outcome. It's the open-endedness, uncertainty, and helplessness of doing nothing that is the worst for me!
    From all the great things you've said about your RE practice I can't imagine they'd turn you away. I know there's a lot of what-ifs and anxiety, that's totally normal! You're so close to the finish line (of this stage ) just keep on going! Eyes on the prize!

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    I know again it's not TTC related but I just got off the phone with DH, he had to get off the phone because he pulled into a weigh station and was told to bring his license and logbook into the station and I am SO FRICKIN WORRIED. He hasn't called me back and the absolute last thing we need is a $1,000+ ticket >_<
    I know nothing about the trucking business, why would you guys be responsible for paying a ticket?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Well, the way it works in trucking (most of the time, especially if it's a small trucking company like ours) is if the driver gets a ticket, he pays for it, if his trailer is overweight (he thought it might be because the new company who's trailers he's pulling doesn't have a scale on the trailer) even if it isn't his fault (it would be who ever loaded his trailers fault) he still has to pay it.

Kelly- hope AF sneaks up on you quickly!!! 9 weeks- Wooo!!!! :-) and yay for no bc!

Hoping for a temp spike tomorrow for o- have some ewcm today but not my normal amount. Was reading that soy can do that. So, I'm glad I've been doing the robitussin as well- hopefully that and the preseed should help the cm. and hoping that the soy is being helpful in promoting/supporting a good o! Fingers crossed! Doing a lot of visualizing being pregnant :-). Definitely feeling good about this month still! :-). And, since we're all crazy on here, put pink sheets on the bed to help conceive a girl! Hahahaha.

Lizzie- hope the appointment goes ok!!

Natalie- how are you? Did the pain go away? I may have missed your update in that...

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Natalie- how are you? Did the pain go away? I may have missed your update in that...
    Yeah, a little embarrassing, it was just some constipation that I didn't recognize since I'm so on top of things with fiber and probiotics that my system is pretty happy all the time.

The crazy thing was for me that I really was concerned since I've been charting and know exactly what's going on with my cycle and the pain was right over my ovary. I was really concerned and then it was something so...unrelated and normal. Sometimes this process is such a headache!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Yeah, a little embarrassing, it was just some constipation that I didn't recognize since I'm so on top of things with fiber and probiotics that my system is pretty happy all the time.

The crazy thing was for me that I really was concerned since I've been charting and know exactly what's going on with my cycle and the pain was right over my ovary. I was really concerned and then it was something so...unrelated and normal. Sometimes this process is such a headache!
    Oh no! :-). I'm glad it was resolved and was an easy answer. I hope that was your only confusion for this cycle- a predictable o, and an easy-to-see bfp are next!! :-)

Started VERY lightly spotting tonight... I'm sad that I'm still not pregnant and moving into month 8 of trying... But I am excited that tomorrow I will be able to tell the doc I'm on cd1 and can start the clomid!

We got our fertilaid, fertilitea and evening primrose oil today!! Yay!!!

Here's the one question I am gonna have for the doc tomorrow tho... Is it normal I'm having relatively normal cycles but not ovulating?

Ember....ugh, praying he doesn't get a ticket !!! Any update?

EBennett...temp spike !!!!! !!!!!!!

Natalie...I'm so glad you got the pain figured out and it was nothing serious! How are your opks looking?

Lizzie...how did it go yesterday?

Jessie...praying for a great appt today !! ...I'm sorry you're spotting but excited for you to get started with the clomid and continuing on with the supplements!! Reeeeeally hoping and praying this bit of tweaking is all you need to get a sticky bfp!! Kup!

Afm...temp drop, woot! Cmon af !! At this point I'm not worried about my lp at all...with my hcg still a little elevated I'm sure my hormones aren't working at optimum . I'm feeling crampy/full this morning...she'll be here soon !

Beta is tomorrow...not expecting a big drop (unless af hits hard and heavy between now and then) but super hopeful about next week !!!

I pampered myself yesterday...had my hair highlighted (only 3 foils...just around my face and bangs) and had new layers done...loooove it !! The highlights are caramel-colored and exactly what I was hoping for (I have lightish brown hair). I'm considering getting a mani/pedi tomorrow while I wait for my beta to be done...never had my nails professionally done before but thought it'd be fun...going to take my 10yr old dd to have hers done too .

17. Default

Jessie, I didn't chime in earlier about this because I didn't want to burst your bubble, but you can have a LH surge and NOT ovulate ... You'll probably want to talk to your doc about the CD21 testing to confirm ovulation. It is possible to have a normal cycle and not ovulate.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I got my first blinking smiley today! I was actually glad to see it this time! I think that little thing has finally figured out what's what.

I'm a little weirded out by my temps though. It's not usual for them to be up like that at this point. I know a lot of factors go into it but mine usually seem to defy them all and be consistently in the same place each month. I have been exercising everyday for the last 7 days and I started the soy shakes 2 days ago. Plus ..it's summer and we don't keep our house super cool.

Just riding the wave to see what happens.

Khadi -- I've had cd21 the last 2 months and had no sign of ovulation I didn't get it this month because I knew from my chart I didn't ovulate... I was just stupidly hoping that maybe the chart was wrong (haha) and I somehow ovulated and was pregnant...

I feel like I'm having normal cycles but they really haven't been... I had a 32 day cycle where I had the smallest amount of bleeding, I had a 27 day cycle with an 8 day period, started a new cycle today after 29 days not sure how bleeding will be yet...

Hopefully the clomid/supplements will help...

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Khadi -- I've had cd21 the last 2 months and had no sign of ovulation I didn't get it this month because I knew from my chart I didn't ovulate... I was just stupidly hoping that maybe the chart was wrong (haha) and I somehow ovulated and was pregnant...

I feel like I'm having normal cycles but they really haven't been... I had a 32 day cycle where I had the smallest amount of bleeding, I had a 27 day cycle with an 8 day period, started a new cycle today after 29 days not sure how bleeding will be yet...

Hopefully the clomid/supplements will help...
    Have you had any CD 3 testing before? Are you going to do CD 3 then clomid then CD 10 testing to see if it helped?

The first month after I went to talk to my doctor I had cd3 testing and it did show ovulation and that's when DH sperm analysis came back abnormal...

I'm not sure what she will recommend... Ill let you guys know after the appointment for sure cd10 would check my level of follies right?

AF showed up!!! (I don't think I have ever been this excited for her to show up).........First set of testing tomorrow....and an ultrasound......on the 9th I will have my sonohystagram and IVF pre lab work............FINALLY!
    Lizzy

Kelly-yay for pampering!! The highlights sound pretty!

Natalie- riding the wave sounds good :-). Glad it seems like the opk will work out better for you this month

Lizzie- sounds like good progress!!

Jessie- hope your appointment goes well!

Hi ladies, I have been sick the past couple days and not around too much but mostly on the mend now so I will be back around. 13 DPO and no signs of AF! Still BFN this morning but I didn't get a BFP with my oldest until 16 DPO (she's my clomid baby) and it was really light so I still feel like there might be a chance! This is the longest LP I have had since before my youngest was born. Really hoping for no AF because I forgot to buy AF supplies while at Walmart earlier.

Rach- I still think your chart looks beautiful.

AFM, the RE that called with my negative beta results on Friday said my RE would call me on Monday to discuss the plan for this cycle. Well, Monday came and went with no word from her. So, today I stopped by the clinic after acupuncture (they're next door). Spoke to my IUI nurse who said I was on my RE's list of people to review today and that someone would call me today with my instructions for this cycle. It is now 5pm and not a word from anyone. I am so frustrated.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Rach- I still think your chart looks beautiful.

AFM, the RE that called with my negative beta results on Friday said my RE would call me on Monday to discuss the plan for this cycle. Well, Monday came and went with no word from her. So, today I stopped by the clinic after acupuncture (they're next door). Spoke to my IUI nurse who said I was on my RE's list of people to review today and that someone would call me today with my instructions for this cycle. It is now 5pm and not a word from anyone. I am so frustrated.
    Thank you. I haven't put temps in the past two days because both were over 100 so I am anxious to see what my temp will look like in the morning.

I would be beyond frustrated with that too. You would think the people working in those offices would have more compassion and understanding with their patients and understand just how much people wait around on those phone calls.

Natalie...!!!!!!!!

Lizzy...so excited for you! I will be stalking for updates !!

Jen...!!! That so frustrating !! Kup...praying they call early this morning..so rude to keep you waiting like this !

Afm...hpt this morning was darker than Monday's and last week's...probably just different pee concentrations and variations in cheapie tests, lol, trying to comfort myself with those thoughts ! Heading out to my beta now . No sign of af yet...hoping she shows soon !

I am going in at 2:30 to get my hooha looked at again and talk about next cycle. I am going to insist on getting bumped to 100 mg. I ovulate fine on 50 mg but don't get pregnant on it and now I've done 3 cycles of 50 mg and it's time to move forward. I am really not down like I was last cycle. I kind of knew this wasn't it because of having the YI around O and then being sick all weekend around when I would have been getting a BFP. It just wasn't ideal. I am happy with my chart this cycle and have to think that all this tweaking and perfecting is getting me closer to something.

I don't really share much about this with my mom and the only reasons he really knows is because I've had to have her watch the girls for me a couple times so I can make it to appointments. I have noticed she doesn't really know how to react or respond to my infertility issues. I think since she never had trouble getting pregnant (10 children and 5 miscarriages) she doesn't feel like she can comfort me but sometimes I wish she could just try to sympathize with me a little or say something. Anything. She just doesn't talk about it really. Even when I bring it up she changes the subject.

Apparently per the ultrasound...I had 5 follicles on one side...and 5 or 6 on the other....IVF and day 2/3 labs drawn....hopefully I will have some results from them on Tuesday when I go in to get my sonohystagram

Lizzy

Oh and a positive about this cycle, I am going to be ovulating right around our anniversary so we will already be having a lot of sexy time.