Page 71 of 157 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

1. Default

Yay for eggies, Cait!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Soooo awesome Cait !!! Super excited for you !!

Praying tomorrow goes perfectly and your little embies get nice and cozy...grow babies grow !!!

!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thinking of you Cait!!!!!

Oh yes Cait please give us an update!!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Wow, is it just me or does it seem like lots of eggs are dropping all of a sudden !! So exciting...really hoping to see all of us fill up the next few months of dd rooms !!!

007.JPG

Say Hi Eggies!!! We had 3 eggs but only transferred 2 because they were so healthy the RE was worried about me if they all took. I am 4' 10" and not equipped to handle 3 babies, plus the pregnancy would be so hard, so we settled for the 2 eggies!! Having a lot of cramping since the transfer so let's hope they are settling in! We got that picture and one of the third eggie and a picture of the solution containing the eggs swopping down the catheter and into my uterus! Now we wait until July 3rd but I've been testing out my trigger and the line was very faint so I am hoping to continue to test until it's gone then hope it gets darker again!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

...stick embies stick !!! Those pics are amazing....teensy tiny little Cait and Gene-Pauls !!! Praying they behave themselves and get super cozy for the long haul !!!!!

I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you...hoping this tww flies by...can't wait to see your bfp !!!!

So exciting Cait! Can't wait to hear about your BFP!!

That is absolutely amazing Cait! This is going to be it for you, I just know it!

Rach---CHs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my CH's this morning but it's not a huge temp dip so I don't think it was a really super strong O. I don't know if that really matters or not. This time around I didn't feel it as strongly as I normally do. Some part of that might be because I had the YI going on and was kind of miserable with that. It's going to be a long 2 ww and I really want to try to not test early.

Yaaaay...chs !! Praying o was as strong as it needs to be for a sticky bfp !!!

Afm...got another smiley on the digi opk at 11am and my temp dropped slightly so I think it'll drop again tomorrow . It's sad to have to let an eggie get away but it has me super excited for Sept...hopefully only another 8-12wks until we can ttc again . LOL, at this point I'll be thrilled when we can dtd again ....it has been almost 2 months gaaaah !

Cait - I just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the 2 healthy eggies, and good luck!!! I'm hoping to see a BFP from you in the next few weeks!!!

So I don't think I ovulated this month... Temps are doing absolutely nothing... I had what I thought might be o pains but I'm not sure. I have quite a bit of cervical mucus that I never have but I've had it everyday for the last 6 days and there is more when I'm working so that's an oddity...

Anyway... I am still going to have the cd21 testing and I'm going to make an appt with my doc to get the clomid... I'm still a little afraid of it for some reason but we are going to do some of the "natural" things you guys mentioned in the natural fertility post.

Hoping all this will lead to a BFP... DH is pretty set on not spending money on IUIs and IVF and just trying to do adoption if I can't get pregnant on the clomid so we shall see what the future holds

Had some unusual right side pain today, like O pain...but its only CD 4. So I know it's not O pain but I'm at a loss for what else it could be? Just delayed cramps? I didn't have any cramps with my "period" and the last two days have just been spotting so IDK.

Jessie...! Praying your body gets to o-ing eventually !! Would you be considering adopting from foster care, domestic infant, or international adoption? Adoption is a wonderful way to grow your family but I'm hoping bio kiddos are in your very near future whether you pursue adoption or not !!!

Speaking of adoption...we're babysitting a friend's foster kids today and my kiddos have been telling me all day we need to adopt again ...hoping to open that door again someday .

Natalie...a cyst maybe?? I know they can cause light periods. I'd do a hpt to rule out ectopic but obviously that's just me being super cautious because of my recent hx. Praying it's just af cramps catching up....

I'm have a downer day. Had a great morning with DH and DS at the park and library, but for some reason, I'm starting to get doubtful that this is our cycle. I have no idea why. I'd say my symptoms are less than they've been the past few BFN cycles, but my chart looks so boring. I keep hoping for an implantation dip because I had very obvious ones on both of my BFP cycles. I know if I don't get one in the next couple of days, I'm just going to be crushed, and my beta isn't until next Friday.

I think next cycle is it for us with the RE. We have two more Clomid cycle chances but only one more vial of Follistim. I'm not sure we're going to pay for the last one if we get to 5 IUIs with no BFP. I just need a little cheering up I guess
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

There is still time for your dip! And if you don't see it then maybe you'll have an odds defying little one who doesn't follow the crowd!

On the brightside there are now only 67 days until football season.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    There is still time for your dip! And if you don't see it then maybe you'll have an odds defying little one who doesn't follow the crowd!

On the brightside there are now only 67 days until football season.
    Woohoo for football season! What's your team?

I'm sorry you are feeling down Jen. The 2ww always fills me full of doubt as well. I hope you have something fun and exciting happen to give you a little pick me up.

I am only 3 DPO and already dying to test. How on earth am I going to hold out for 12-13 DPO especially when I have massive amounts of tests dying to be peed on?

Big jump today Rach that's good!

I think I have a uti or bladder infection. I was in my reading nook and my dh comes in to cuddle with me and lays his arm across my pelvis and I almost shrieked---that happened twice. It wasn't painful necessarily but extremely uncomfortable and super bad pressure. Ugh.

Natalie - Sorry about the possible Bladder infection, I have had a few of those and they suck! for the longest time I use to get them every 3 months but I started drinking cranberry juice 3 times a week and if I felt like I didn't goo pee enough after DTD I always sat up in bed for a few minutes drinking 8oz of cranberry juice and in the morning I'd drink another glass to back myself up and I haven't had them in almost 9 months!! They suck though and I didn't always get them from DTD because it was too much of a routine, almost 3 months on the nose!
    Pound cranberry juice and when you do go pee make sure you drain as much out as you can, an empty bladder stops bacteria growth and slows it down enough for the cranberry juice to clean it up.

Rach - Very nice temp jump!!

03/22/13

Jen...!!!!! Praying and hopeful for you !! !!!

Rach...I hope the rest of this 2ww flies by for you...your temps look awesome!

Natalie...ugh ! I sure hope it clears up for you...are you calling tomorrow for an appt?? I second the cranberry juice! !!!!!

Afm...temp went up this morning...hoping for chs Tues or Wed !

Thanks ladies! I had a good friend get a BFP today and I am very excited for her but it is making my urge to start testing go off the charts. I am doing my best to hold out until the 4th of July even though that will put me at 15 DPO. If I reach that far than I am almost certain I pregnant. If I don't then no wasted tests.

Aaaah Rachel I just saw your temp spike! That is /awesome/! I hope it stays up there and we have a Marcher
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

Rach - Good luck fighting that urge! I've been POAS'ing since the day after my transfer! Awesome temp spike this morning though!

Kelly - Woohoo for temp spike!! FX it stays up so you can move on from this roller coaster!

AFM - Trigger is all gone!! I may fight the urge to POAS for a few days though.

03/22/13

Made my appt to see the doc. I was wincing when bending over to put my dishes in the washer. That can't be a good sign. Just need to heal up, only 12 days or so until O-time!

Hang in there Rach...you can do it !! I totally understand...it's hard for me not to poas today (opk) even though I know it's neg ...hpts are even harder to resist!!! It's going to be sooooo worth the wait though to see that bfp on the 4th !!!

Cait...so the next bfp will be the real deal...eeek, so super excited for you !!! Cmon babies stick !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Afm...temp went up again and I'm on my 4th day of no spotting/bleeding...the longest I've gone since April 9th !! Looks like chs tomorrow...woot . Now I just need a really low beta on Wednesday (hoping for below 20) and a 12+ day LP .

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Made my appt to see the doc. I was wincing when bending over to put my dishes in the washer. That can't be a good sign. Just need to heal up, only 12 days or so until O-time!
    ...so glad you have an appt! That sounds miserable !! Praying it's a simple uti and clears quickly with abx .