Page 69 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 4682

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Thank you Kelly!! I could make some clips on, just need the special backings. A lot of the supplies are made by other etsy shops but some I get from the craft store.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I got my HPTs the other day, I got 50! That ought to be enough to last me a while! Poor DH has no idea what he has gotten into!

Natalie - I am praying your temp shoots back up!

There seems to be a lot of action about the happen, Praying we get a lot of graduates!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Bleh got a bit of a YI. This is really bad timing.

I started AF yesterday, but am feeling good for this cycle. Also, cramps haven't been as bad this month- yay! I actually had a low grade fever last night and temp was 98.5 for this morning. I'm just going to try to rest up today.

Kelly- the doula training was so fun! I'll have to do some thinking about how I want to go forward with it. That is awesome you were a mw apprentice!!!

Just a quick update from me: Had U/S this morning and the tech gave me some confusing results, they are unofficial until I hear from the RE's Office because I think she had it wrong or something. She said my Left side(which is no good due to blocked tube) has a 30mm follie and a few others close behind it! I was like, "WHAT?!" Nearly jumped off the bed! Then she said my right side has a few around 10mm?! On friday they were almost 15mm.... I don't understand how the right side suddenly dropped and the left side got huge! I didn't even know follies could get that big! Now I am worried that this is going to mess everything up and wonder maybe the RE's office also made a mistake in not remembering my left tube is blocked so I can't use it?! So confused and upset now! Trying to stay calm until I hear from RE but that 30mm is going to hurt when it pops!!

03/22/13

We are just getting settled in to our new apartment and already there's a big issue with this place.... It's making me sick, no, literally, it's making me physically ill. I haven't stopped coughing since we got here and I can barely breathe, my eyes feel like they're about to bulge out of my head and I haven't gone more than an hour without sneezing or blowing my nose. My DH decided to inform me that about 90% of buildings here in this area are riddled with mildew and mold, which I am horribly allergic to.

We were told there would be furniture here that we could utilize but it appears that amidst his rage about being evicted, the previous tenant decided to take said furniture.

We're basically broke right about now and Phoenix HAS to go back to work soon and I have no idea how I'll manage.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer but I feel like crap

Cait--how confusing! I hope there are answers coming your way, does seem odd about the RS follies shrinking and idk anything about such a big follie size?

Ember---So sorry about your new home!!! That's awful! I hope you'll get some relief soon!

Cait-I really hope that the RE is able to clear up the confusion for you and that it is all good.
    Ember-So sorry about your new home. We lived in a house like that for 3 months (until this January) and the girls and I were sick the entire time we lived there. It was awful.
    Natalie- Looks like your temp held steady today! Are you waiting it out to test again?

AFM, this YI is awful. OPK this morning was once again dark but not positive so I am really praying that this eases up quickly so that I will be able to DTD at the right times. I usually cramp for a few days before O and I am definitely starting to feel the early cramps here and there. I am going to be so disappointed if this cycle is a wash because of this.

Rach--yikes! Are you able to do any treatments for it? Hopefully O will hold out long enough so the cycle isn't wasted!!! Your temp when comapred to last month is looking like O in four-ish days, if you have pattern like that...

I was surprised also, if my temp doesn't plummet tomorrow (which I expect it to) then I guess I will test. I still feel hot inside and my temp jumped half a degree from my temp time to waking time. Also have been having some nausea but I don't put any stock into nausea anymore, I also think it is somewhat stress related because of some pressure I feel at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Rach--yikes! Are you able to do any treatments for it? Hopefully O will hold out long enough so the cycle isn't wasted!!! Your temp when comapred to last month is looking like O in four-ish days, if you have pattern like that...

I was surprised also, if my temp doesn't plummet tomorrow (which I expect it to) then I guess I will test. I still feel hot inside and my temp jumped half a degree from my temp time to waking time. Also have been having some nausea but I don't put any stock into nausea anymore, I also think it is somewhat stress related because of some pressure I feel at school.
    I am doing the monistat thing and really hoping that I will be able to DTD tomorrow but we shall see. I really think O is coming early this time even if it is only a couple days. I am excited about that and I guess if this is not my cycle at least I know that clomid CD 2-6 is what works best for me.
    Keeping it all crossed for you! We need some more BFP's in here!!!

I am so upset I can barely type, my mind is racing... They had it all backwards! This whole time!! Everything is messed up and I have no idea what's going to happen. My left side is blocked 80% of the tube, my 3 big follies over there are 24mm, 22mm, and 18mm but they are no use to me because my tube is blocked, the right side is clear and healthy and the follies over there are at 10mm or lower!!! So they were going to have me trigger tonight and IUI tomorrow but it's pointless to do that with no big follies on my right side!! It's still unoffical results because they haven't gotten blood work, not that B/W will change much but then they will call me with my offical results and directions for tonight and tomorrow but the nurse said it wasn't documented very well that my left side was blocked... I was like "uhhhh I had the surgery in the office and they told me it was 80% blocked, shouldn't a diagnosis like that be documented clearly, seeing I'm trying to get pregnant!!". I hung up the phone and burst into tears, the nurse in my office here at work with me felt terrible so I told her everything going on and she thinks they should bend over backwards for me at this point and do IVF instead of IUI. I hadn't thought of it but I don't see why they can't just take those 3 eggs on the left and treat this cycle as IVF from here on out...

I called DH and cried over the phone to him, he is upset too and I think it's on both our minds... IVF or Adoption. He suggested we talk about 'our fight' (which is TCC Journey, we call it our fight) tomorrow depending on how this cycle ends up going and make a decision on our next step and when I said you mean IVF or Adopt he said yes, so he is tired of the hassle and battle and I am too. I think our next cycle will be IVF or none at all I wanted to avoid this at all costs but at this point, we have no choice, either that or we have that left ovary removed after this cycle so that it doesn't interfere anymore. I feel so defeated.

03/22/13

Oh my goodness Cait that is ridiculous how could they make such a huge mistake like that? I hope that you'll get it resolved really quickly!! I'm mad for you that is just...insane. x10000000000

DH is out of surgery..... I will start a thread as soon as I get home....mixed news....and very unexpected.....

14. Default

Wow Cait. Ouch. That's insane. I am SOOOO sorry that they've messed up so terribly!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Cait- what a mess! I'm so sorry! I hope you guys can have a good discussion and find a way to move forward.
    Rach- hope the yi clears up quickly!
    Natalie- interesting about temps! Good luck!!

Brown CM...guess I don't need to wait to see what tomorrow's temp will be. Bleh.

Cait I am so so sorry! I hope they maybe do IVF? Prayers!!!

Natalie -

Ember - prayers for you as well!!!

Very slight idea as to what to expect when trying IVF....I now know that I will never conceive naturally....but there is a chance my DH will be the biological father.......and that is more than I hoped for......
    I will keep you all updated....but hopefully soon I will have my BFP.
    Lizzy

Oh cait! I am so sorry! I hope they work out a good plan for you

Natalie- I hope AF stays away!

Liz- congrats on DH having sperm! GL with your test results!!!

Rach...ugh ...really praying this yi clears for you before o !!

Ember...oh no ...that's awful! I sure hope it works out for you to stay elsewhere!! All that mold/mildew cannot be good at all!

Cait...what a crazy ride but I just know it will work out and you'll get your sticky little bean !!!

EBennett...so glad you're at a good place with af showing but ...really praying a bfp happens for you soon !

Lizzy...seriously I am soooo happy for you and praying everything from here on out goes without a hitch !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Natalie...

After two days of medication YI is just as bad or worse. I really want to cry. My OPK's are really dark and I think it is going to be positive tomorrow. If this hasn't gotten any better by tomorrow I am going to call my doctor.

Rach I hope it clears up so you can get to baby making!!!

Oh no Rach!! I hope you get some relief soon! Got to get to it!

Ugh...Rach ! I'm soooo sorry it's not clearing up for you...praying today brings huge improvement !!!

Well the YI is marginally better this morning. I decided not to call my doctor because I know they won't just call something in and will make me come be seen. It's all about $ to them. So I went and picked up the one day monistat to try to finish wiping it out. I got my positive OPK just a few minutes ago too and have a lot of EWCM so I think no matter what we're going to try to DTD tonight and tomorrow. Just hoping that the monistat doesn't kill all my beautiful spermies!

Rach

Reeeeeally praying !!!

Maybe do a gentle douche with water and probiotic a few hours before bd and use lots of preseed??

Cmon spermies !!!!!!!!

!!

I went ahead and called my doctor earlier and they called me in a diflucin. Oh and my friend is one of the admin of the local FB co-op group and just sold me 20 surplus OPK's and 28 HPT's for $10! Score!