Page 68 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Yay Cait
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks Ladies! Liz, maybe your test date will be a good day for both of us!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Looking at the chart gallery always makes me feel better. I don't know why I worry so much. If this is it, then it is, if not then on to the next month. It's not like I can do something that will make it a different outcome. We did everything right, if it didn't work out, then try again.

Natalie, it's so easy to get wrapped up in the teeny tiniest detail ... we're all waiting for one of the most important things EVER to happen to us. And the TWW makes you crazy because you want to over-analyze EVERYTHING. But ... you are right, if not this month ... march on to the next. There is nothing else we can do.

I caught myself in the same place as you ... my lower back is killing me and I'm achy and I'm on CD33 and I typically start my period between CD31 and 36 (although we know I O'd late, even for me). I felt some discharge and my heart sank thinking "oh sh!t, I'm about to start my period." But the discharge wasn't blood and even if it was, there's nothing I can do about it. This whole act of trying is a leap of faith each time with lots of painful lurches in your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    RE's Office called, my IUI will be Tuesday! the lab results on the website are messed up and don't show up right but the U/S tech said not really any change but that I had 3 follies between 14.7-12.5mm. So they are pretty sure I will have 3 follies for IUI. Staying on a low dose and going in for U/S on Monday again and triggering that night. Come on Tuesday!!
    Cait, that is Great news! I'm SOOO happy that everything is falling into place for you! March babies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    my temps are following the same pattern as my other charts leading up to o...not even sure it's possible to o with elevated hcg but based on my charts it looks like I may o in 4 days. How crazy would that be...not to mention I usually o around cd21. I'm sure it's unlikely but we'll see .
    Kelly, that is pretty crazy ... but as my O didn't happen until CD29-ish this time, we know that our cycles can be pretty crazy, in either direction, after a loss. I'll be interested in seeing when you do actually O. Oy! These bodies!!

Afm ... covered in my reply to Natalie. Lot's of worry that we somehow missed our window. And I'm not even halfway into my TWW. Sigh. This process is hard, and even harder after a loss. I know I'm preaching to the choir. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Hey girls... had my IUI today. 160 million of DH's best swimmers are on their way

Not sure how many follies I have. My last u/s on Tuesday morning showed one on the left at 16mm and a couple on the right between 11-12mm. There were several smaller ones <8mm too. They had me do one more shot of FSH on Tuesday night and trigger on Wednesday night. I was kinda surprised by it. I would think the RE would wait another day or so to let them get bigger. Hopefully, we get at least one! I'm having a lot of O pain on my left ovary today and had a little bit of pink spotting a few hours ago, so hopefully that means a good, strong O. I usually don't have either of those!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I've been so MIA this week...

Jen
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Okay so we are currently driving back up to new York, we're in Lawtey, Florida right now but I just had a discussion with DH.

I asked about after my surgery for my knee and we get some money coming in if we could go to a reproductive endocrinologist and he said yes!!!! Eeeee!

I'm kind of afraid that later he won't remember this conversion or will change his mind but I'm still excited!
    I've been researching REs in our area since he said yes

Yay!!!

Jen--sounds great and very promising for a good O!!

Ember--I hope you have an uneventful and painfree as possible trip!

Gator and cait- good luck!!
    Natalie- I'm sorry :-/. Feeling the same here too.
    I started some training to become a doula- sort of a labor coach/support person for the mom. I am excited by the possibility and its nice to meet other women doing the same thing. It was interesting to hear some of their stories today. Amazing how life really doesn't go according to plan. It's really tempting to think that we have all these things in our control. It's not always the case. Anyways, that was my big thought for the day. Lol. :-)

Butane- have a safe trip!
    Dorcas-good luck with this cycle! And hope it turns into a restful(lol, I know) tww.

I'm feeling really puzzled. Everything hinges on my temps the next few days. I have a set of very specific pms symptoms that happen only at particular points in my LP. I've recorded them (for verification) and I can remember them being this way for years not just since I've been charting. The thing that is confusing me is that they are happening several days before they are supposed to. But it doesn't seem (based on temp) that my LP will be shorter this month. Plus I've been doing stupid, out of character things this week.

I have a *very* good sense of direction, I don't have a gps and if I get somewhere one time I can always get there again. Going to my hair appt, my lady has been in the same place for 8 years, I made TWO wrong turns getting there. Among some other silly things this week that didn't register with me at the time. But getting minor detoured is something that does not happen to me.

I'll be super glad for a resolution to this one way or another, the next few days cannot happen soon enough.

Natalie, I thought you were testing this morning!?!

03/22/13

Cait Since my temp was exactly the same as yesterday and I just decided to wait a few more days. Bah maybe I should have!

12. Default

I have a *very* good sense of direction, I don't have a gps and if I get somewhere one time I can always get there again. Going to my hair appt, my lady has been in the same place for 8 years, I made TWO wrong turns getting there. Among some other silly things this week that didn't register with me at the time. But getting minor detoured is something that does not happen to me.

I'll be super glad for a resolution to this one way or another, the next few days cannot happen soon enough.
    Oh Natalie! If this is the start of pregnancy brain you're in trouble! Next comes Mommy Brain and that seems to last a really long time so far. ;) I hope this is the start of something beautiful, highly annoying, and totally worth it ... sounds like parenthood. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Dorcas-good luck with this cycle! And hope it turns into a restful(lol, I know) tww.
    Ha! Thank you for hoping it, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Hey girls... had my IUI today. 160 million of DH's best swimmers are on their way
    Jen that sounds FANTASTIC! Super excited for your results!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

13. Default

Natalie, I'm with you. I'd rather wait longer than risk seeing a BFN. If I see one, I'd like to be certain it's true and just not from testing too early. My heart can't take that extra lurch. ;)
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

So DH and I are a mere two hours away from our destination and I cannot wait to finally they the hell out of this car. We're still wondering how the heck I'll be getting up 3 flights of stairs but I guess I'll figure it out

One step at a time Ember, one step at at time.

We're seriously considering having me scoot up on my butt lol

Good luck Jen!! I had a crazy busy day with replacing some of the dog yard fence because Nala jumps on the fence so much it ruined a long strip of the fence, so replaced that and the posts with heavier duty posts. Then I went to all my neighbors to let them know about the goat getting loose then came home and put in my new veggie garden cuz the old one wasn't doing very good. Ended up getting the house at 9pm and realized I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day!! Soo tired but glad I was busy.

Natalie, I hope your temp jumps up tomorrow and you test!

03/22/13

Cait...:hooray!!! Soooo excited for you !!!!

Dorcas... (((hugs))) really praying you didn't miss it and this 2ww goes quickly !!!

Jen...so happy your iui went well and it sounds like great timing...eeek, super excited for you !! Praying your 2ww goes by fast and ends with the best news ever !!!!

EBennett...that's fantastic you're training to be a doula!! I apprenticed with a midwife for 3yrs and loved it...I was also traing to be a LLL leader but we moved so I wasn't able to finish. I've looked into doula certification at one point but it wasn't meant to be. Kup on that...so awesome!

Ember...woohoo so happy to hear your dh is on board with you seeing an RE !!! Aaand you're almost to your destination...woot ! I've had to scoot on my butt up and down stairs because of my health before, lol, no shame in that .

Oh Natalie...I am on pins and needles...praying you get your bfp !!!!! I am just so hoping this is it !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 06-15-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: sp
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Natalie...dying to see your temp this morning !!!

I'm glad to hear the ups and downs happen to everyone... I'm so glad you ladies are here..I'm just feeling so alone in this... But temping and starting the OPKs soon... Don't know if I should test cause this AF was way too soon and way to light and short... But after last months mc and only being off the pill awhile who knows what's going on anymore...

So..yeah. I guess the weird thing to me is how perfectly the tail end of this chart is lining up to the last cycle that I thought (convinced beyond doubt) I was pg in March.

I guess all my symptoms have been b/c of the stupid progesterone. I cried this morning and told DH how I wished I had a Father's Day gift for him. He's so great, just said that he loved me and I don't know for sure and can still be surprised. And that we're not done with our testing and it will happen, just to keep going. Gah that man is my rock. I would be lost without him.

So..yeah. I guess the weird thing to me is how perfectly the tail end of this chart is lining up to the last cycle that I thought (convinced beyond doubt) I was pg in March.

I guess all my symptoms have been b/c of the stupid progesterone. I cried this morning and told DH how I wished I had a Father's Day gift for him. He's so great, just said that he loved me and I don't know for sure and can still be surprised. And that we're not done with our testing and it will happen, just to keep going. Gah that man is my rock. I would be lost without him.
    It isn't over yet.

Holy cow!!! I think I am gearing to O early for once! CD 2-6 on the clomid must have been what I needed. I started OPK's yesterday and it was pretty light so I thought nothing of it and didn't even bother taking one last night. Well this morning's is very dark. Not quite positive but dark! I think I will get a positive this evening or tomorrow morning and O in the next couple days! I am so excited!!! My temps have been a little weird for this point in my cycle and if I get another elevated temp FF is going to try to give me CH's tomorrow and say I O'd on CD 11 which would be totally bogus.
    The top test is yesterday morning and the bottom is today's.

Oh Natalie...I'm so sorry but I'm really praying you're still in this ! Are you taking progesterone supplements?

Eek Rach that is so awesome !!!!!

...go get him girl !!!

Rach-- you're right of course I just have never had a temp recover from a steady drop, but I also haven't been pg since charting either.

Kelly--No, with my 7DPO levels do you think that it would be necessary? Does it drop off that fast? I guess I don't know enough about it.

I think your levels were really good! That's why I was wondering if you were supplementing especially after you mentioned progesterone causing symptoms . I know some drs feel optimum progesterone levels are 20+ so it's possible you may benefit from supplements. My understanding though is that without a healthy corpus luteum supplements in the LP may not benefit and support needs to happen in the FP.

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by geneari View Post
    but i also haven't been pg since charting either.
    this!!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I'm getting tired of talking about myself and how I feel. I know nothing that I feel physically means anything but I don't think that I've ever felt this way before. Still feeling hot/feverish inside despite the lower bbt this morning. Plus other symptoms I feel, but it's all completely ambiguous and I don't know whether to cry or scream because there are no answers yet.

Anyway I made some awesome strawberry and cream cheese danishes this morning using puff pastry. I like to make danishes on Sunday mornings because it's decadent but pretty easy. If anyone wants the recipe I'll be glad to share.

Natalie !! Your danishes sound amazing!!! Oh and I've been meaning to tell you I looooove the new items in your etsy shop! Have you ever thought about doing clip-on earrings? I know the market isn't huge for that so it'd be a specialty item. My dds love clip-ons . Where do you get your supplies?