Page 66 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

AF is finally leaving town! It's so weird because last month AF was barely there and this month 8 days...

We are gonna do natural one more cycle and see if I o with cd21 testing and then I will probably do clomid next month

Hoping we can have a big party in march dd!!

Dorcas-- I was in Franklin, NC. There's a very active research station there and we have meetings once a year. Nice to see people and get caught up on what's going on with everyone's work! Also---hopefully you got all your BD in!!!

Jen--Ok, I understand. Sorry if my question was off-putting, just trying to learn as much as I can.

Rach--Thanks It went up 0.2 today, I hope that good enough and it continues!

"CD21" testing today, for good numbers!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie ...awesome temps!! Praying for great numbers today!!!

Rach...ugh, the headaches ! Praying they ease up !!

Jessie ...babydust:!!!!!

Afm...negative opk with fmu this morning...wooohoooo !! I'm feeling confident my beta will be down quite a bit tomorrow ! All I have here is a frer, digi opks, and cheapie opks so I've been using the cheapies...today is the first time I've gotten a bfn .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yay Kelly!!

That is great news Kelly! When do you get a beta again? Sorry I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    That is great news Kelly! When do you get a beta again? Sorry I can't remember.
    Tomorrow !!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Dorcas-- I was in Franklin, NC. There's a very active research station there and we have meetings once a year. Nice to see people and get caught up on what's going on with everyone's work! Also---hopefully you got all your BD in!!!

"CD21" testing today, for good numbers!
    Beautiful area! What kind of research?

I ended up with a darker +OPK on Sunday so I feel like I totally should have BD'd yesterday, but it just didn't happen. We BD'd on Saturday and Sunday nights, so here's hoping that was enough. ;) Do you think I should BD today just in case or is it too late?

I need a hip replacement and don't BD very often in general ... so between the hip and just all the activity my muscles are SOOO sore!

for your EXCELLENT #'s Natalie

YAY Kelly! Excellent news!
    Last edited by khadijavye; 06-11-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Ouch on needing a hip replacement! I would try for one more night, but if you're too sore then take it easy.

It's a Forest Service Hydrology lab. Our group does long term ecological research covering all kinds of projects from stream restoration, land use, birds, other wildlife, water resources, public outreach and education. It's pretty neat stuff, they've been doing it out there since the 80's and hopefully we'll keep getting funding to continue.

So ladies, on the TTC side of things, yes we've been doing the bd more but I've reached a new low. Realizing that my fertility is crap and that I'll be home alone for weeks is taking it's toll, also, realizing that I can't get pg til after my surgeries has made me sink further.

I've really reached a hole of depression that I haven't known before. I'm battling my lack of independence and my husband being a complete a$$ to me (in between being loving and doting) is making me feel like I can't do anything right and I'm a complete screw up and burdensome.

Butane - I am so sorry about all the crap you have had to deal with this last few weeks! I know how you feel about being a complete screw up and burdensome but remember, you do some amazing things and are amazing enough to not need to be called out on it all the time so many don't notice but you DO some amazing things, don't ever forget that! Every person you smile at as you go by and returned the smile, had their day brightened for a moment by you! You did that! If there is anything I have learned in the hell of STC it's that you have the power to challenge your fate and win! My fate said I would have PCOS and not be able to naturally have a baby, so I took charge and went out and fought for my right to have a baby. Unless you have no uterus, you can have a baby and even if you have no uterus, I see online they can now transplant a uterus and the first woman with a transplanted uterus is now pregnant!

Natalie - I hope your temp keeps going up but it looks like it's the first time you have had a significant drop like that! FX!!

Kelly - So excited for you!! I hope your levels are not just low, but that they are ZERO!!!

AFM - Not much to report, going in for my next U/S and B/W tomorrow morning and hoping that it helps me see whether it's this week for trigger or next week but I am thinking I will do the IUI and it will be Monday or Tuesday next week, kinda leaning towards hoping for tuesday.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Good Luck today Kelly!! I will be stalking for updates!!

Afm - I dropped my BBT last night before bed it was knocked off the nightstand when I changed sheets.. now it looks like it is not working! Same as what happen with the old one but the old one seemed to start working eventually and I still have it so I may need to reuse it again now! UGH! Oh and, I bought 50 HCG internet cheapies, should be all I need for this cycle!
    Last edited by coelh102; 06-12-2013 at 03:48 AM.

03/22/13

Ember... (((huge hugs))) !! I hate feeling dependent like that too...totally understand where you're coming from !! Praying though that this initial adjustment levels out soon and you start to feel better about things as your body heals. Give yourself time to process...so much has happened . I'm thrilled to hear you got a good deal on a flat in NY...that's awesome ! Despite all the crud you're going through it does sound like things are falling into place .

Natalie...your temps look great!! Hoping and praying !!

Cait... for an awesome u/s today!! Cmon right-sided follies !! Ack, that stinks about your bbt but glad to hear the other one is working.

Afm...This morning my temp is way down , my opk is even lighter than yesterday, and the spotting/bleeding is down to light brown ...heading out within a couple of hours to get my beta for super super low numbers !!!!!

Cait--Let's hear some good news about those follies!!

Kelly--Sounds like you're almost there!! :cabbagepatch: Can't wait to hear the good numbers from your beta!!

afm-- I'm officially hopeful. And a little wary of it. With Sunday being Father's Day, I keep thinking about testing on Sat (much earlier than I'd like to) so I'll know and can surprise my DH with a special announcement. I just don't want to be disappointed again. On a brighter note I'm getting my semi-annual hair cut on Saturday so I'm super excited. My hair dresser is one my closest long time friends and has been doing my hair since I was 11. It's great every time I get to see her.

Natalie your chart looks so amazing! I will be stalking if you get a BFP you would be due around valentines day right? So cute

Kelly hope your beta goes well this AM

Cait I will be stalking for an update about follies

AFM -- today is my birthday which should be good right? I'm in a crappy mood tho... DH has to work all day, I miss all my friends and family in Grand Rapids and a year ago on my birthday I thought I would be pregnant on this birthday...

Luckily my mom is supposed to be coming here later on so hopefully that will get me out of my birthday funk...

Jessie happy birthday!!! I hope things will start to look up!

My latest sewing project! I finally have a braves shirt...just had to make it myself LOL

And yes that is a teeny tiny baby sweatshirt. It was so cute I hated cutting it up.

Follies are.... 14.6mm, 13.5mm, 11.3mm. I am thinking they will keep me at the same dosage until friday, see how they are which the biggest increased 3.1mm in two days so I think it will be the same on friday making the biggest follie around 17mm and I don't think they will do IUI on Saturday so I am thinking then on friday night they drop me to the lowest dose and I trigger on Sunday and IUI Monday which will be okay with DH and I as long as my 2nd boss okays me late 3hrs, which I can't ask her until tomorrow morning. FX that is how it works out ladies because DH is gone Saturday - Wednesday but he may be able to swap Monday and Tuesday off!! UGH!!! PLEASE, PLEASE work out!!!

03/22/13

Big fingers crossed for you Cait!!!

Things are always interesting around here...

RE left message on my phone to keep everything the same so I called and let them know my schedule crunch and the nurse spoke to the doc. They are going to lower it to half of what I've been getting so 37.5IU instead of 75IU for tonight and tomorrow and I go in for ultrasound on Friday, she said if I stayed on 75IU then I would probably be triggering Friday and IUI Saturday,which woulda been perfect for me but DH not so much! So intead they will slow it down until hopefully Monday or Tuesday of next week for IUI. Now problem is, DH still may be at work on Monday and Tuesday! So she then suggested freezing his sperm and that although it would lower the chances of success when they thaw it out, his count was good enough that it shouldn't be a HUGE issue but does lower the chances a bit. Well I called DH and he agreed to drive the hour south to the RE's tomorrow at 9am to leave a sample and they will freeze it and it's good indefinatly. However, DH then announces that although he may be working Monday and Tuesday, it would be a single shift so 2:30 - 10:30 and he would still be able to meet me at RE's from work at 8am Monday or Tuesday and then just run to work after!! I get so stressed out sometimes I don't see the good in things. Either way I will be able to have DH and my IUI as long as my 2nd boss okays it. I think she will and I hope she will!! Otherwise I am really screwed because DH can't come all the way home to DTD then drive 2hrs south for work each day! Also DH is pretty sure that he will be able to swap his four days (saturday through tuesday) for working 2 doubles on Saturday and Sunday so he would be home Monday and Tuesday completely and we could do the IUI in the morning then DTD that night and next morning and night! EEK! I am getting excited!

So did you follow all that?! OMG!
    Last edited by coelh102; 06-12-2013 at 10:31 AM.

03/22/13

That's great Cait!! Now just to get that other boss to agree!!

21. Default

Sending prayers that 2nd boss is agreeable, Cait!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    My latest sewing project! I finally have a braves shirt...just had to make it myself LOL
    Super cute shirt!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

OMG Natalie... your chart looks AMAZING. I'm totally stalking now!

Kelly - I really hope your beta comes back super low! Good luck!

Lots of excitement on here. :-). Good luck, Natalie! Good luck, Cait! Kelly- glad to see that numbers have been looking better!

I'm not really feeling this month. I feel like AF is just a couple days away and that I did o sooner than was recorded. Would much rather think that my normal pms symptoms meant something else, lol, but I really doubt it. Im going to try soy and opk's next month. But! I'm really excited about a new job opportunity for dh- a better fit and closer to my family! And much smaller city- we are in the DC area and we are both small town people! Hoping he can get the ball rolling on that!! :-)

Jessie......praying your day has gotten better !!

Cait...eeek , sounds like everything is going to work out perfecty... your boss approves!!

Natalie...you did awesome on that shirt...love it!!! Really praying you have the most awesome Father's Day gift ever for dh !!

Afm...beta dropped 47% from 152 to 81...not as big of a drop as the last two weeks (74% and 73%) but still moving in the right direction and I'm down to double digits !

EBennett...!! So glad to hear you're looking forward to moving to a new location...being near family can make all the difference

Lizzie -- Sorry you're feeling down Hopefully DH new job will be huge morale boost!!

Kelly --That's great, not too far to go now! You've come a long way!

I'm having right-sided pain today...wondering if my ovaries are starting to kick into gear !!

29. Default

So glad you're finally in double digits Kelly!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Kelly!

03/22/13