Page 61 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Rach...ugh, how awful !! I'm so glad it wasn't serious but so sorry you're feeling it now !

Wow, only a few more days until you test !!!

Natalie...praying he eats the walnuts and they help!!

Afm...getting drawn for a beta again tomorrow...really really praying for a big drop . I'm going to just go to my lab here I think and have them fax it now that it's not urgent (I get the results sooner but my dr gets them later).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly, hoping for a big drop!

A lady from my mom's church is getting rid of her maternity clothes since she is done having babies. She has a ton of stuff in my size so I am going to look on Saturday. I loaned all mine to my sister who had her baby last fall and she didn't give a single thing back and when I asked her she told me it was all worn out. I don't feel like she is being honest with me but I guess there is nothing I can do about it but it is frustrating since I bought most of it new and spent quite a bit on building it up over two pregnancies. Hopefully on Saturday I can find some stuff and she is selling for like $3-4 a piece which isn't bad at all.

Well.....still no AF....and no symptoms either.....
    IF no AF by Friday....will test again.....but my guess is that I just didn't ovulate this month.....
    No....I haven't gone to the doctor yet....but I will if I AF doesn't show up in the next few weeks....(like I said....I have no reason to push for results right now....DH's surgery isn't until the 17th)
    Lizzy

Just wanted to share this with those who've suffered losses and are TTC again.
    http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...in_hand1-2.jpg
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Just wanted to share this with those who've suffered losses and are TTC again.
    http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...in_hand1-2.jpg

Whew- what a morning! The surgery scheduler called and said Thursday was booked and surgery would be Monday, which was fine by me since I'm still sick. Made arrangements for childcare and thought everything was settled. Then she calls back a few hours later and says my RE wants it done Thursday and not Monday, so now I have to go in for a pre-op tomorrow so my RE can check my lungs because of this cold. I had to move patients around on my schedule so I can go for the pre-op, move two other dr appts from Thursday to next week and arrange childcare for Thursday and next week during my appts. I feel like I've been on the phone all morning! Why am I not at home in bed???
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I hope you feel better and the cold doesn't delay your surgery!!! Too bad the office couldn't get on the same page before you had to do all that scheduling!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I have official reached the obsessive point in the 2 ww but really wondering where all my symptoms are. Nothing excited for tender and sensitive breast the past few days. Usually by this point pregnant or AF I am experiencing at least some cramping and I've got nothing.

On to the 1WW!

Good luck rach!!

I hope and pray everything works out Jen!!

Praying for you Kelly!!

And thanks for the picture babypayne I really like it!! It helps me!

Rach - I immediately had sore boobs, but that was about it until I felt the implantation I think, fingers crossed! If there's a little bean in there, it's about burrowing time

Rach--maybe all your hormones are getting used up growing the bean

OPK was darker today! And I had a blinking smiley--but after last month, I won't be alerting DH this time--such a disaster. LOL. Also I think the EPO is really working I am having CM like crazy.

And DH is eating his walnuts like a champ, his complaint was that they are bland--so we're seasoning them. Geez men are so silly sometimes. I thought he had a serious problem with them, not "they taste bad".

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I have official reached the obsessive point in the 2 ww but really wondering where all my symptoms are. Nothing excited for tender and sensitive breast the past few days. Usually by this point pregnant or AF I am experiencing at least some cramping and I've got nothing.
    This time, I had no symptoms really at all. Until the Friday night, before I tested, I had cramping. Then Saturday morning, I poas and there was the faintest of faint lines. From that point on, the symptoms rolled in. Good luck!!! I hope this is your month!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Kelly, praying for a major drop in numbers. KUP!

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    am feeling lately like all that must be wrong with me is my weight so I have been trying to focus on getting healthy. I'm down about 6 pds in the last week and a half (I'm technically close to 100 pds overweight so weight is going to come off fast at first).
    I was diagnosed with PCOS before conceiving DS1. I lost 40lbs before I became pregnant with him. I pretty much kept it off (aside from pregnancy) within 10lbs between DS1 and DS2. I had gotten to the point in my weight where my cycles stopped, though. It may not be your issue, but working to lose weight for better health is never a bad idea.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

17. Default

Good luck with your beta results today, Kelly! KUP!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

18. Default

Natalie, I'm OPKing with you. I got a faint line yesterday and today. I don't expect to O until Saturday at the earliest.

Sorry guys, I clearly need to learn how to use use the "multiple quote" option.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Hey girls... quick update on me. Saw the RE today- she said I'm healthy "enough" to do the hysteroscopy tomorrow I was worried she would suggest postponing it and since my insurance deductible goes up $1000 on June 1, I really didn't want to wait. Still have the sniffles and a slight cough but it is so much better than it was. The bad part was that my surgery isn't until 11:30 am and I can't eat anything beforehand. I'm gonna starve!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

20. Default

Fantastic news!!! So glad you are getting it in before the insurance rates go up!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Khadi and Natalie...cmon eggo !!! to you both...really praying this is your cycle!!

Natalie...glad your dh is making it work with the walnuts and the epo seems to be helping !

Rach...woohooo you made it halfway through the 2ww !! I hope these remaining days go by quickly and you get a bfp !

Jen...did you get it all worked out? (((Hugs))), I hope you're feeling worlds better !!

Cindy......holding onto hope!

Afm...just thrilled with today's beta and hoping for a repeat next week .

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Hey girls... quick update on me. Saw the RE today- she said I'm healthy "enough" to do the hysteroscopy tomorrow I was worried she would suggest postponing it and since my insurance deductible goes up $1000 on June 1, I really didn't want to wait. Still have the sniffles and a slight cough but it is so much better than it was. The bad part was that my surgery isn't until 11:30 am and I can't eat anything beforehand. I'm gonna starve!
    Great news !!! Praying it goes perfectly!!!!

opk headache: has anyone seen lines get lighter before they get darker? I just mean yesterday the line was darker than it was today. I'm not at a point where I'd expect a positive but I'm a little stumped on that one. OH and I've come to hate that blinking smiley, it means nothing and for me at least...happens really early.

BFN this morning but very early. I will wait a few days now.

Sorry Rach!! Temps are looking good BFP in a few more days!!!

Natalie...yup, mine do fluctuate sometimes .

Rach...! Praying for a bfp in a couple days !!!

Jen...thinking of you today!!! Praying for good news!

Kelly--good to know I'm not the only one that happens to!

Jen--hope your surgery goes well and you get a good report!!

Thanks girls! It's only 8:30 here and I'm already starving! I could eat my hand right now.

So, I started coughing a little bit more this morning. I think it is my body trying to get rid of the last little bit of cold. I have this home remedy of honey and apple cider vinegar (1 tsp of each). Do you think it would be okay to take it? I don't want to be coughing before the surgery, but I know I'm not supposed to eat/drink anything beforehand. Do you think a couple of teaspoons of this concoction would be dangerous?

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

You're only not supposed to eat before surgery in the event that the anesthesia causes a negative reaction and makes you vomit. Which can be potentially bad since you may choke...I think that some liquids that will be quickly absorbed should be ok.

It's still early Rach! I got a bfn and 3 days later, got my , so there is still lot's of hope!