Page 59 of 152 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 4552

Thread: updates/N.E.T

So sorry Jen praying for you!

I am driving myself crazy with the improbable possibility that I could in fact be pregnant. I keep looking up whether or not the medication that my husband is on has ever had a case where prior to meds there was no sperm at all to after about a month on it...brings up the sperm count enough to cause pregnancy.
    I seriously doubt it....but I am driving myself crazy with the waiting, I haven't worried about any testing at all in the last six months....because I knew that there was no possibility.
    I still know that a snowflake has a better chance in the Amazon rain forest that I do right now at actually being pregnant... but here I am trying to not read into my many "symptoms".....
    Will probably go and get a test....just so that I can prove to myself that I am in fact certifiably INSANE for thinking that for once in my year and a half long journey of TTC that things will actually go my way......

*will let ya know the results tomorrow*
    for those of you curious as to what "symptoms" I am talking about:
    sore gums
    lower back discomfort
    lower abdomen discomfort
    irritable
    (very) slight nausea

I believe that I am about day 40 (when my normal cycle is about 28-31 days)(although I could be off)

Lizzy

Jen - So sorry! I hope next cycle is better and the surgery helps, like my DH said about my surgery, you are 'gathering ammunition for the next fight' Onward and Upward! Lots of hugs!

Lizzy - Good luck! I will be stalking!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Lizzy...super excited you're testing !! Hoping and praying!!!!!!! *stalking*!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm sorry Jen.

Mission completed. DTD as soon as the hubby got home and I think I either O'd today or will tomorrow so will do it one more time tomorrow and be well covered. This time I remembered to use preseed and snuck it in before DH got home so that he didn't even know I was using it. I feel pretty good about things right now.

I just cleaned out the Feb. due date room so it's ready for all of us to join!

As I figured...BFN....
    Now to wait for AF to show up.
    Lizzy

Awww Lizzy, I'm so sorry (((big hugs)))! Praying for you and hoping the upcoming appt with bring good news !

Rach...!!!! Praying...loooots of !!!!!!!

Afm...had my blood drawn a little before 8:30 so I should have my results this afternoon. My temp has been up the last 3 days so I'm honestly not sure what to expect but hoping for the best !!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Rach...!!!! Praying...loooots of !!!!!!!

Afm...had my blood drawn a little before 8:30 so I should have my results this afternoon. My temp has been up the last 3 days so I'm honestly not sure what to expect but hoping for the best !!
    I hope you get good results.

Did not care for my temp this morning. I was really hoping it would go ahead and rise. I'm pretty sure that it will tomorrow morning. I was already planning to DTD one more time today to make sure it's all covered. Last month's O date was two days after I got a positive OPK so I'm sure that is what is going on.

Kelly--fingers crossed for good numbers!!

Rach--Hoping this is it!!

AFM--I'm feeling confused. I may just write up a post about it. It's too late to get bloodwork for this cycle but I think it will come to that next month.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

Rach...looks like today is the day !!!!

Natalie...I would definitely call to set up an appt for cd3 blood-work. Maybe this cycle you could do a cd21 (or 7dpo) progesterone level check. (((Hugs)))...I would be confused too...your cycles are kind of all over . Praying you get answers !

Afm..lol, it's only 11am...going to be a looong day...I am so impatient !!!!!

Woohoo! DTD today! I am feeling very positive about this cycle.

Yay Rach!!

Oh Rach...I am so super excited for you...everything is looking perfect !!!! I hope the 2ww goes by fast...can't wait to see that bfp !

Ack...it's been 6hrs since my draw and still no results (just called)...

The waiting continues ...

That is just wrong! They shouldn't keep you waiting like this. Hopefully they'll call you soon. (((HUGS)))

Kelly, I hope you get your results soon, and that the results are good!

So ladies, I still haven't been able to test BUT I still have no AF and for the last three days my cervix has been fairly high, YAY! I'm really hoping that this is the real deal.

I'm currently at the hotel, DH has gone to the woodworking shop that's near the hotel (he recently bought a lathe) and I'll be spending a little bit of time with my MIL, which I'm nervous about, as I really haven't gotten the opportunity to get to know her despite DH and I having grown up together, so we'll see how that goes.

Ember...on the edge of my seat over here, lol...no pressure but I hope you test soon !!! (((Hugs)))...praying things go well with your MIL!!

Can't wait to hear your test results!!! I don't know how you are holding out so long!

Yeah I know I've held out long, it's mainly because I haven't gotten to a walmart, and if I do get to one, I have to figure out how to sneak it past DH, kind of afraid to tell him I need one, as he's dead set on me not "f-ing up the cruise" by getting pregnant >_< men, so insensitive sometimes.

I'll test as soon as possible!

Ember I'm stalking for your results

Well, decided this morning I'm done charting my temps for a while .

I posted this in my update thread but it's very likely we won't ttc again for 4-6months to give my body time to heal after the pg loss and mtx (side/after effects can last 2-3months at that dose).

I'm going to talk with my RE about doing 2-3 cycles of bc as soon as my beta is normal to help "clean out". I'm not bfing anymore (had to wean completely because of the mtx ) so hopefully I'll be at a really good place physically when we start ttc again .

I'd still love to have a Nov, Dec, or Jan baby so I'm hoping !

I'll still be hanging around and updating...love you ladies too much to leave !!!

I'm hoping that February will be our DD month. I should O in 9 days or so, I'm on CD 11 right now. Starting OPKs tomorrow.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Alright Khadija!!

So excited I got ALL my meds! Some in the bathroom and some in the refrigerator! I am so ready! Starting Provera Sunday night!
    Here is the pic of all my meds that I took for my powerpoint I have been working on since we started TTC!

003.JPG

I also found out I don't have to go to my RE's for my baseline this time, I can go to my local hospital to have them run blood work and ultrasound every other morning, it's a pain in the butt but a lot better of a pain in the butt. UGH! I HAVE to push all of this out of my mind while on vacation! I HAVE TO!!
    Last edited by coelh102; 05-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Still no AF....still no signs of AF ever showing up....going on day 44 (normal cycle 28-31)....what do ya'll think? DH still doesn't produce sperm as far as we know.... but on the plus side....
    only 25 more days til DH's surgery
    only 18 days til our 2 year anniversary
    and only 14 days til my birthday!

Trying to keep my head up......
    Lizzy

You could just be having an annovulatory cycle. It isn't uncommon for it to happen 1-2 times a year for normal women. Have you considered asking your doctor for prometrium or provera to jump start a new cycle?
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012