Page 58 of 152 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 4552

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I took a digi this morning (all I had) and it was negative. I'm so bummed but trying to hold out hope that it is too early. My beta was really low with DS at 14dpiui. And just to really mess with me, my temp decided to jump this morning (and I even took it half an hour early). The cherry on top is there is a house we really want and we can't put an offer on it today because our lender is being a PITA. What a freaking awesome day. Think I'm gonna go eat some cake now. lol
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 05-20-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So, I think I might have to start doing an elimination diet, it seems every time I eat I've been having severe gastrointestinal reactions, it's only been the last few days though..

Still no AF, yay!!! But still haven't tested. We'll be stopped tonight and tomorrow night at a hotel for DH's grandmothers funeral, so maybe I'll be able to find the time to sneak one then.

Although I'm starting to get doubtful, the last week or so I've had lots of watery cm but now it's starting to get really creamy which
    I'm told happens before AF ( I've never payed attention to my cm after O. Ugh. Now in all Saad because I think I'm out this month with a screwed up AF.

Sorry about your DH Grandmother

I have the opposite experience with my CM. Creamy after O and then more watery before AF.

KUP!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

That's normally what I've noticed happens with me in the past but note it's creamy and there's a lot of it sorry TMI but wowsers I'm confused.

AF is late...but there really isn't more than an extremely thin chance that I am pregnant....but despite all that....I am seeing "symptoms" in everything that happens in my body....from my calculations (which may be off seeing as I have not really been keeping track all that well) I am around day 40....(my normal cycles are between 28-31). I have not tested, and I really don't plan on testing until the very end of this week (if I can hold out that long)....because I don't think I have a snowflake's chance in hell(o) of actually being pregnant.
    But my "symptoms" that I am looking too much into right now are:
    *lower back pain (probably from my recent stent in exercising)
    *heartburn (which I have occasionally)
    *abdominal cramps (which is either the start of AF or I am starting to get the flu that has been making it's rounds around work)
    *sore gums (I really don't have a reasoning for this)
    *irritability (I blame that on some coworkers)
    *tiredness (poor sleeping habits and normally tired)
    *no motivation (blame that on going back to school)(although I have managed to get A's so far)
    *hungry (boredom)
    *occasional nausea (which I have noticed right before AF shows up)

Well....I will keep ya informed as to when good 'ole AF shows her (insert sarcastic tone) lovely face.
    Lizzy
    Last edited by elizabeth8503; 05-20-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    That's normally what I've noticed happens with me in the past but note it's creamy and there's a lot of it sorry TMI but wowsers I'm confused.
    Pregnant CM is so unpredictable it's not funny, I've heard, and some people notice a rather large increase in volume (I've dried up some <.<) so I wouldn't use that as a factor to determine whether or not AF is on her way

Totally unrelated to pregnancy but I am so heartbroken over the devastation in Oklahoma after those tornadoes especially the children from the schools who are still unaccounted for.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies... I've been really taking some time to think whether or not I wanna continue this whole ttc thing... It's so heartbreaking month after month and I am so sick of my body...

I read tho and I am thinking of all of you and hoping you get pretty BFPs soon

I know Rach mee too I grew up in Oklahoma and only just moved this year when I got married I can't imagine how the people feel😔😥

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    I know Rach mee too I grew up in Oklahoma and only just moved this year when I got married I can't imagine how the people feel����
    We are only two hours straight north of OKC and I watch the weather down there a lot since a lot of their storm cells float up our way. Just heartbreaking.

Lizzy--My heart goes out to you. Our bodies can be so confusing, it's not fair. There have been cycles I've been so convinced that I was pg and not. I kow you don't think that it's possible for you, but miracles do happen!

Jessie--Been missing you around here!!

Woohoo! Got my very positive OPK! DTD yesterday and going to try for today and tomorrow to get it all covered.

Woo!!! Get busy girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Woo!!! Get busy girl!!

I am making arrangements to take the girls to my mom this afternoon so that I will be home alone when DH gets home from work.

Niiiiiiiiice!

Rach...!!! And those storm pics are crazy !

Jessie... !!!

Lizzy ...praying for a miracle !!!!!

Afm...feeling *so* much better! It's wonderful to be pain-free and have energy again !! I've been cleaning like a crazy woman .

I'm still bleeding/spotting and my temp is still up so I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but hoping for the best !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yay Kelly!! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Hoping for good numbers tomorrow! No more shots!

Glad you're feeling better Kelly!

Still no AF, I am currently 18 dpo I think. However, a few minutes ago I experienced some mild sharp pains in my uterine area, they only lasted less than 10 minutes. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but hoping it doesn't mean I'm out, doesn't seem like an AF related thing but we'll see.

Butane- you're killing me. Can you pretty please POAS?

Kelly- so glad you're feeling better!

Rachel- go girl. Get you some.

AFM, I don't know what to feel. Went to the lab this morning before work and did the beta. Will be waiting anxiously today for the results. I don't trust my body anymore so I don't know what to think. Still praying the digi was wrong and that I'm still in it so I can avoid surgery.
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 05-21-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    Glad you're feeling better Kelly!

Still no AF, I am currently 18 dpo I think. However, a few minutes ago I experienced some mild sharp pains in my uterine area, they only lasted less than 10 minutes. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but hoping it doesn't mean I'm out, doesn't seem like an AF related thing but we'll see.
    When will you be able to get a test? Cramping at this early stage in a pregnancy would be completely normal since baby would be implanting and nestling into the uterus. It is always hard to say whether cramping is AF or pregnancy BUT as late as you now are I have a really good feeling for you!!!

I'll try as soon a possible to POAS! I haven't been an able to get one! I am just so seriously doubtful, the feeling I'm my uterine area had picked up again but more of a pulling sort of sensation, more consistent with AF. Hoping I'm still in.

Gator, hope you can avoid surgery too!!

Jen... (((hugs)))!!! Praying for good numbers! My first digi was neg, the next day I got a very light bfp on a frer, and the day after that my digi was + ....hoping !!!!!!

Ember...eek, so exciting...praying!!!

Afm...heading outside to finally plant my sunflowers, lol, never got to it before the extreme fatigue hit...technically I'm still supposed to be taking it easy but I have this slight frantic feeling of needing to get as much done as possible in case I do need a second dose of mtx . Enjoying this abundance of energy...it has been months since I felt this good!!

I try to stalk this room to keep up on all you wonderful ladies, but it's so busy I have a hard time! I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm rooting for all of you, and I miss you like crazy!!!!

I swear I'm going crazy. I put a dab of my perfume on my wrists this morning after I got to work. It was no more than usual and normally I love the scent, but this morning it is all I can smell and it is making me queasy. I even asked my co-workers to sniff me and tell me if it was too strong They couldn't even smell it! Just another thing to make me think I'm pregnant when I'm probably not. Grrr.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen, I really hope the lab hurries your results!!!

Jen I hope you get news back quickly! Waiting sucks...

Butane, this is it for you!!!

Kelly, so glad to see you feeling better!!

Rach, what a pretty OPK!!!

I just called the RE's office and the receptionist said that they normally don't get the results until after 2pm PST. She might be right but I feel like I've gotten the phone call from them earlier than that on several occasions.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm out. Beta was negative. I have an appointment on Thursday to discuss my options. I am just so tired of this.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

...oh Jen, I am so very very sorry !

...really praying Thursday's appt goes well (((hugs)))!

So sorry Jen