Page 56 of 156 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I hope and pray everything works out Kelly!!! I hate that your going thru this! I'm praying its over with soon and that God will comfort you!

Jen--HAHA!! I just...needed time to think about what was happening in my stupid chart. If my temp is still up tomorrow I will test but I'm not holding my breath about it.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

To those of you who have had infertility issues ....how do you keep from yelling and screaming when people tell you...
    -It will happen in it's own time.
    -You will get pregnant when you least expect it.
    -You will be able to have a baby.
    -You are still young.
    -Just keep trying.
    I am about ready to bust. I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to.........oh hell....I don't know what I want anymore...
    FRUSTRATED!
    Lizzy

Kelly- AF isn't due til tomorrow (18th), not horribly hopeful though, as I've had zilch in the symptom department.

Elizabeth- I know how you feel, I can't say much other than some people don't actually know the struggle, but you have to remember that most people mean it as a comfort, not mean spirited. My sister has said all of those things and I want to choke her sometimes.. Of course in a lovingly sisterly way lol.

Lizzy !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thank you Kaylie !

Natalie... !! Have you looked into getting a bbt thermometer that measures to the hundredths degree? Not sure if I mentioned that before or if I just thought about it, lol...anyway, it may give a better picture.

Ember... !!!

I know that these people (most of who I love and adore) mean it for the best, but right now it just feels so depressing, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. My husband's surgery isn't for a month.....and although I know that 30 days isn't that long....it sure feels like forever. And to top it off....my AF is late....there is no possible way I could be pregnant, because my DH does not produce sperm at all....so my body is just being weird again.....maybe it is PMS....maybe it's work stress.... i truly want to strangle my supervisor tonight....he is treating me like I am just out of nursing school and that I am two years old....
    That...and I am working with a pregnant coworker....who I love to death....but I so want to strangle her right now because she is pregnant and I am not.
    2 more hours and then I can go home....cuddle up with my two pit bulls....and watch reruns of PSYCH until I can't keep my eyes open....
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    (this is me yelling at the top of my lungs without making a sound at work).......
    Some days just feel so d*** hopeless, and even though I know that there is hope....and I know that there is a very good possibility that I will have a child in my arms sometime in the future.....it sure doesn't feel like it now.

Lizzy

Thinking about slowly building up my newborn cloth diaper stash! Kind of scared to buy too much but maybe just something here and there. I love tiny diapers!

Lizzy- I know how you feel too. What I do is, I don't talk about it to anyone except for my DH and people here on the board.

I just bought 2 packs of frer....that's 6 tests and I discovered I has 2 already at home....And I have some cheapies still too.

Next month, NEXT MONTH I start my first round of clomid!!!!! so darn excited to have another baby!! I'm secretly hoping the first round doesn't work in hope for the 2nd round to work and get a baby born on 4/4/14 .....I know, I'm crazy right

Amber...so excited for you to get started again...woot !

Yay Amber!

Thanks guys!! I also secretly hope we are all in the April due date room together lol.

I don't wanto to over analyze things this time though so I'll probably lay really low until I know I'm pregnant.

Kelly--Yes you keep telling me to get a more accurate bbt I may do it eventually. While I know everyone says that if you get flat temps it's the thermo fault, but I've had flat temps with the last 3 thermos I've had...so it's probably me.

Rach--I'm going to cloth diaper too! I got 3 proraps on ebay super cheap like 3.99 +shipping. Pretty much the only ones I've bought, I keep thinking I'll make them myself.

Amber--Exciting!!

AFM--I chickened out, my temp was still up and I didn't test. It's mostly because I had zero confidence in the O date that I set. My other fertility chart has me at 12dpo which leaves AF 3 days away and me with absolutely no chance of being pg this month. No matter how much I dislike how that other chart looks (ovuview), its usually always right.

I love cloth diapering especially when they are tiny! I didn't start with my oldest until she was 10 months so I missed that stage and started at 2 months with my youngest and she was a bigger baby so didn't fit the itty bitties for long. Looking forward to doing it from the beginning next time!

LOL, sorry for nagging Natalie ...I sit down to write so many posts that I never get the chance to finish that I forget what I actually posted and didn't post !!!

I don't blame you at all for not testing ! I'm planning on waiting until 14dpo or later to test when we go back to ttc...no more obsessive testing...too stressful .

Afm...physically I'm not feeling well but morale is up . My temp increased this morning so I'm expecting my beta tomorrow to not have changed much which is normal on day 4 of mtx. I'm looking forward to having my energy levels back in a few weeks or so . My two older kids go running in the morning and keep asking me to come (I love running!) but obviously I haven't been able to...hopefully it won't be much longer! In the meantime I need to shop for work-out clothes...yay!!

Oh...and my new favorite hair tool...a waving iron! I've been wanting to try it since they came out a few years ago and I finally bought one...love it! I did my hair and two of my dds' hair...took only a few minutes and wow, gives a very nice wave! I had long hair for years and used to crimp it. I had a really bad highlight job 2yrs ago and ended up gradually cutting it out (I've only colored it twice in 17yrs and didn't want to keep dyeing). I like my hair short but want to grow it out again...hate the in between stages of growing my hair out so the wave iron is going to keep me sane in the process, lol .

So, at 7 am I'm awoken by my mother calling saying she heard through the family grape vine that I'm pregnant, which is weird, because the only person I told about TTC was my sister Tina, and she's been exiled from the family like me and no one will talk to her either. The only one over there who will talk to me is my mother, other than her its one big sewing circle, BS rumors, and bad mouthing other family members.

Wish it was true.

Expecting AF today, we'll see if she comes or not, I'm guessing she will.

*Sigh*

Good luck Butane and Natalie!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Woohoo! Found some pre-seed at Walmart and bought it. Should hopefully be O'ing in the next few days so I am ready to go! My OPK's haven't started darkening yet so it's a waiting game.

Good luck to those of you testing soon!!! Stay away AF!!!

Rach, did you notice the HUGE mark up for pre seed? I bought a tube a few years ago (its one of the few lubes I can use because of my allergies) and I bought out from CVS for $9.99, and just saw it in Walmart for $20 ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Butane View Post
    Rach, did you notice the HUGE mark up for pre seed? I bought a tube a few years ago (its one of the few lubes I can use because of my allergies) and I bought out from CVS for $9.99, and just saw it in Walmart for $20 ugh.
    I haven't ever bought it before so I didn't know the difference. Ugh. They know people will still buy it.

Kelly--I don't think it's nagging I wouldn't expect anyone to remember everything that happens on here, so many ladies to keep up with!!

I hope that you'll start to feel better soon. Rest, liquids, wholesome food and good spirits (not the alcoholic kind lol) are really the best treatment for what you're going through. Many parts of your body are being broken down and rebuilt so be kind to your body

I am so in midst of some sucky PMS. So irritable, bloated, feeling disgusting and generally bleh. All I need is a random outburst of crying to finish it off. Yuck.

Rach...soooo excited for you...so close to o !!!!!

Ember and Natalie...hoping and praying af stays away !!! !!

Thanks Natalie ! (((Hugs))) to you !!!

So ladies, it's 8:34pm and AF hasn't shown her ugly face!!! I hope she stays away!!

On an unpleasant note I'm having tummy issues like... Not the sort of issues you would want to have in a semi truck with hours between bathrooms ugh.

Maybe a test is in your future??

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Totally, I'll have to figure out how to sneak one when we go to Walmart again. Hopefully soon.

Much lower temp, and some spotting this morning. Looks like I'll have AF during my anniversary. Awesome.

That's a total bummer Nat!! Don't you wish sometimes you could have a heart to heart with your reproductive organs, ya know, just to let them know stuff like that isn't cool? Lol.

Afm. Still no AF, yay! (feel like I'm jinxing it though)

Aw I'm sorry Natalie. When we were TTC our first I got AF on my birthday. Not cool at all!