Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Ugh, I have had a crap day. I ended up having a horrible allergic reaction to a hair bleaching treatment (my hair is vibrant pink so my natural black hair must be bleached to achieve this color) that proceeded to turn my face bright red, as well as my neck, and chest, it also made me break out into the worst hives of my life and swell horrifically in all of the aforementioned places.

To make things worse, DH despite being dressed and done with his shower while I was naked and broken out in hives on half of my body, told me that I would have to go downstairs to the store to pick up Benadryl myself. On the way down to said store 3 people including the store clerk told me I should go to the hospital.

I'm better now, I had to take double the recommended dose of Benadryl to control the reaction and promptly feel asleep after, still so mad at DH though, the only reason I even made it down to the store was because I kept using my rescue inhaler. Ugh.

Okay.. End rant.

Hope you're all doing okay.. I'm going back to bed.

Ember- so sorry praying for you!! That would be aweful to have a reaction like that!! And your DH being that way makes me mad! That's soo not right I'm praying for you and also that your DH will treat you better!

Oh my word Ember that's horrible !!! I'm so glad it resolved!

Kaylie...I say go for the otc progesterone, it can't hurt and may help! My SIL feels it helped her get and stay pg .

Dr called and said my levels dropped but not much so she prescribed misoprostol. I'm having a beta done in 48hrs and once per week after that until my levels are <5. I'm glad to be moving forward and praying the meds are effective.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Glad your levels have dropped! Hoping the process will go quick and easy on your body! Praying!

And btw do you have any idea about what brand is a good brand for the progesterone cream?? Or does anyone else?

Any brand is fine as long as it has no phytoestrogens. I used Kevala Puregest years ago http://www.kevalahealth.com/purnatproglo.html

Dr Lee is supposedly the authority on progesterone cream...his website http://www.johnleemd.com

Afm...inserted the meds at 7pm (13.5hrs ago) and had some burning/twinges as they dissolved (like I have when I take anything vaginally...epo and progesterone do the same thing) but then...*nothing* ! I'm going to call my dr when the office opens to ask what I should do now. Maybe I need a 2nd dose?

Eta...just checked my cervix...it's firmly closed and the meds haven't completely dissolved. Not sure if that's normal or not..anxious to talk with my dr.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-14-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks Kelly!! I hope and pray the meds will work I'm so sorry that it just keeps going on

Sorry your day is going like this Kelly, hope you get the info from your doctor you need

Afm I think I'm out this month, AF isn't due til the 18th but I just have a feeling, plus my cp is low, although.

I'm still not 100% after my reaction yesterday, my throat still feels tight and slightly swollen, and my eyes feel like they're on fire.

Hi everyone! It's been a busy few days so I haven't been on too much. DH has been on vacation so we have been doing a lot of family activities. It's been keeping my mind off of waiting to O. I am really not liking how up and down my temps are though. It's confusing me. I think I will start doing OPK;s in the next day or two.

Ember...have you taken anymore benadryl? When my nephew had a severe reaction to a bee sting they had him take benadryl and steroids for a week. Same with my ds when he reacted to amoxicillin. Maybe take another dose?

Rach...I'm glad you're staying busy! I hope the time goes by quickly!!

I'm just waiting for the nurse to call back...still haven't had any cramping and it has been 18hrs since I inserted the full dose of cytotec.

Speaking of passing the time I'm going to have lunch and head outside to plant my sunflower seeds now that the danger of frost has passed .

Yeah Kelly I have, I've had a long history of severe reactions, so I know the drill, however all the Benadryl has made me super drowsy that I'm basically of no use to anyone.

Ember- I am sorry you had to go through that. I too am familiar with extreme reactions. I am glad you had a rescue inhalor on you! That may have made the difference between a hospital visit and taking care of it yourself. I always keep benadryl at my house. I also have a motor and pastel for crushing up benadryl and aspirin for quick absorption.

Kelly- I love gardening! I bet those sunflowers are going to look great!

Rach - FX that your wacky temps are just your body gearing up to O early!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Butane - You need an epipen! My brother is allergic to shellfish of all kinds so he has always been nagged by me and my mom to carry one, now his fiance carries one with her for him cuz he's a guy and guys don't get sick, and they have one in his truck glove box too.

Kelly - I have found gardening as a nice stress relief too, except we got that frost you are talking about and uhh yeah I forgot to cover my plants... We will see in a few days if they survived!

AFM; I am on the phone with my pharmacy ordering all my injections for this next cycle!! I am doing it now because last time they only shipped parts and well I was scrambling at 4pm to find a pharmacy near me that had the trigger shot when I needed to trigger at 9pm that same night!! Thank god we found it but ordering now means they are sitting in the refrigerator when I need them!!

20mins later....

They don't have my Trigger shot prescription, it expired!!! Thank god I called early, it took 4wks to get it last time because my RE has to mail it and they kept saying they never got it! Then by the time they got it I had already found it somewhere else and was already a few weeks pregnant So I have to call my RE in the morning and I am having it rushed, I am not waiting 4wks again and end up like last time, scrambling last minute! GAH!! Gotta love it!! Still super excited!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Cait that is great that you're getting everything ready ahead of time! I'm a planning freak, I have to have things ready to go always. LOL

Today is my "photoshoot" for my jewelry!! I'm so excited, I've been sitting on all these necklaces and earrings and it will be great to finally get them out there so hopefully people will buy them!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Mariah- yeah the rescue inhaler was really the only thing that kept me breathing when my throat started to close. We actually have a Morter and pestle in the truck, so that's a good idea for its use other than herbs.

Cait- I used to have them at all times, but now they're just too expensive to get. last time I looked a single epipen cost between $80-120 and usually comes in packs of 3 to 5. In addition I actually can't get epipens any more until I get another allergy panel done ( involves lots of tiny needles, allergy triggers poked into your skin, done in a giant grid pattern on your back) which costs quite a bit.

Anyhoo, 3 days til AF, but still think I'm out this month. although, I haven't broken out this month like I normally do around af , but I am guessing its because of my new acne face wash stuff.

Oh I did get some stuff, more supplements! I picked up bee pollen, zinc, folic acid and ginko biloba. woo!

Just FYI to those with severe allergies if you are unable to get an Epi pen, you can use Primatene Mist. It does the same thing and of course is less painful. I used to keep a pediatricians children and one had severe allergies to about everything . The mom left the Primatene Mist with me and explained what to do. I thought that was something everyone should know for future reference

It's so quiet in here! I am trying to spend a little less time here to keep myself from being obsessive. I'm still checking in a lot just not posting as much.

Each your right it is quiet in here! I'm also trying not to get obsessive either but it's hard not to check on here often and even harder to not think about wanting a baby 😕

Butane-hope your feeling better!

Afm- DH and I went to the lake today! So much fun even tho it was raining lol can't wait for this weekend tho and the next cuz both of em hopefully we will be going up the creek in his boat and fish and now fish hopefully and go to the lake both weekends! Soo looking forward to it!! 💑

I am on day 11 of a 13 day stretch at work right now so I am beat! I never get to see DH, saw him 5 mins last night So I am depressed and very tired Then I am a bridesmaid for my brother's fiance and they are planning the bachlorette party and it's all about who will get the drunkest and I don't like to drink or go to bars... I am also worried that I will be pregnant by then (august) and if I am, I don't want to do, with everything that happen this time. Dinner isn't until 7pm, they got a stretch hummer bringing us to 5 different bars and we will be out all night and if I am pregnant I will not want to do that, problem is, we are ordering t-shirts with numbers on the back to show the wedding date and ugh I don't want to cause a problem but I seriously don't want to go! Even now, not pregnant, I don't want to go, I don't know anyone and would rather spend the evening at home, eating dinner at a normal time, and going to be at 10. I am such a bum!

03/22/13

Sorry cait hope it works out the way you want!! And I'm sure it's hard to be working so much and not see your DH!

Oh and that last message my phone changed so "each" was suppose to say "Rach" Silly iPhone :-/ lol

Cait--Could you just meet them at the dinner spot at 7? That doesn't sound like a good time to me either and if for some reason I planned a party like that, I would understand if someone--especially if I cared about them and they were family--didn't want to bar hop. Of course meeting a bunch of really drunk people for dinner doesn't sound like much fun either if you aren't drunk too LOL.

AFM--I have a theory about my cycle and maybe it's just grasping at straws but looking at my charts I always seem to O on the last temp that is 97.3. Then I have a 14 day LP and AF comes and the cycle repeats. If that is true then I am 13 dpo now, my temp will keep dropping and AF will come on Saturday. In my mind, my temps changed on CD 19 from erratic to a slow upward trend that just started coming down on CD 30. Who knows...

I'm so excited!! In an hour the girls and I are going to lunch with a lady I met online and shared a due date room with when I was pregnant with Olivia. We were both pregnant and due in January 2012 and both had our babies the same day (Dec 28th).

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I'm so excited!! In an hour the girls and I are going to lunch with a lady I met online and shared a due date room with when I was pregnant with Olivia. We were both pregnant and due in January 2012 and both had our babies the same day (Dec 28th).
    How fun!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

How much can/does 1 hour affect bbt? I've always used the rule for +/- 1 hour to your normal time is ok. I expected my temp to keep dropping this morning but I got a rise. I took my temp 1 hour (almost exactly) late because I didn't wake up when my DH did. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it and just log it as the normal time.

Natalie; I use a BBT Adjuster online when my timing is off to help convert it, you could try using that. When I just entered my temp from this morning it was 96.84 then with one hour it went to 96.64 so a .20 change, hope this helps.

AFM; Got my injections! Just waiting on HCG, scheduled to arrive on the 22nd, and Crinone, 3-5 days from Wednesday so probably monday - wednesday. Once I have the HCG I will be content because I don't need Crinone for about 6wks.

03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Natalie; I use a BBT Adjuster online when my timing is off to help convert it, you could try using that. When I just entered my temp from this morning it was 96.84 then with one hour it went to 96.64 so a .20 change, hope this helps.

AFM; Got my injections! Just waiting on HCG, scheduled to arrive on the 22nd, and Crinone, 3-5 days from Wednesday so probably monday - wednesday. Once I have the HCG I will be content because I don't need Crinone for about 6wks.
    I do the same thing with the adjuster. I used this one http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I looked through all past clomid charts and it looks like I always O 9 days after the last clomid so if that holds true then it would be Monday which would be CD 16!

Cait...how exciting to be getting your meds together !!! Getting soooo close !!

Natalie...your theory totally makes sense!

Ember...did af show yet?

Kaylie...so glad you and dh had a great time at the lake!!

Rach...eeeeek, !!!!!!

Afm...lol, well, I feel like crud but I'll live...just praying my betas are down enough by Wednesday so I don't need round two .

Kelly--I'm hoping that you will not need more!! And my theory was totally poked full of holes with an up temp today. I nearly poas but realistically I know there's no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Good to know! I have so many open circles this cycle because I've been working a lot. I forgot to change my default time from 7:30 to 7:00 am before the cycle started, and even though all my temps have really been +/- 30 minutes from 7am this cycle, it won't let me retroactively change things. So all those open cicles are days I had to work and got up at 6:30. I don't think my cycle is that far off but I hate seeing open circles.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

BTW, Natalie- you've had the fastest 2WW I've ever seen since you went from being unsure if you O'd to being 14dpo When are you testing???

Lost a loved baby 9/2012