Page 54 of 153 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 4580

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Kelly--why does it seem like everything has to be a negotiation? I swear most answers we need from labs or doc's we can get a lot sooner than they say.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post

Here's my first refashion project. I hope you can tell the changes, they aren't major. I just shortened it and took off the horrid spaghetti straps and made thicker straps. It's not in the picture but I made a sash out of the inside lining too! Hopefully in a week or so I can show off the top I'm making out of the dress.
    Very Cool! I love doing stuff like that!
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thank you Kay !!

Natalie...Ikr, drives me a little batty !

Results are in...beta is still going up. Last Friday it was 1273 and today it is 2738. They scheduled another u/s and beta for Monday. I'm posting my vent about this in the loss forum if you care to read the ravings of a crazy woman .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Had a huge scare this afternoon. I was on my lunch break at work and texted my friend who was watching DS today (nanny asked for the day off) to check in on DS. She said he was doing fine and slowly eating his lunch, as were her two kids. Fifteen minutes later she texts me again and asks how much I usually feed DS since he just threw up everywhere. I called her immediately and asked what he had for lunch. She fed him a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and DS is allergic to peanuts. Now, she has been around DS a million times and knows he has this allergy, but I didn't remind her today of it. She just forgot about it when she fed the kids. His allergy was not severe enough to require an epipen but she had to give him Benadryl from his bag. I rushed out of work and drove like a crazy person to her house. DS was acting completely normal but sounded weird. I called the pedi and he made me bring him in right away. They checked his oxygenation, and it was fine and his heart rate was fine, so no ER trip for us. We now have to carry an epipen because he had such a strong reaction today.

I've never been so scared in my life. So thankful that my little boy is okay!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

OMG, Jen. So glad your DS is ok! Peanut allergies are serious, and scary! I bet your friend felt awful. What a stressful day! Cuddle your little one extra close tonight.

Kelly, that is so frustrating! Did they give any reason at all as to why it would still be going up?

Jen, so glad that he is ok! That is super scary!

AFM I just put Ava to bed and I am waiting on her to fall asleep so I can go fill her room with balloons. I can't wait till she wakes up and sees it!

Jen...omw !!! That is *so* scary!! Serious allergic reactions are terrifying! ...so glad he's okay (((hugs)))!!!

Rachel...awwww!!!! That is so fun! Praying the clomid side effects go mia today so you can totally enjoy Ava's special day (((hugs)))!!!

My levels are going up because I either have an ectopic (less likely) or blighted ovum where the baby stopped developing early on but the gestational sac continues to grow. They just want to make sure there's nothing in my tubes before doing anything (even though I had a gestational sac in utero they couldn't see my left tube and ovary because of the position of my uterus so they want to be certain).

I'm feeling much better about everything today...deciding to enjoy my weekend .

Kelly, I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope you get answers soon!

AFM, DS seems to be doing fine this morning. DH took him to kiddie soccer and then we're leaving for a wedding and spending the night at my aunt's for Mother's Day tomorrow. We're going with the whole family (including my parents and grandma) up to a winery & vineyard in the footballs for Mother's Day brunch. It's located in an old gold mining town we used to visit as a kid. I haven't been there in years but I'm looking forward to it. Too bad I can't have any wine since I'm in the 2WW. Oh well, going to enjoy the scenery, food, and company

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I just made this for DD's birthday. Her favorite book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and I thought this would be super cute.

Jen...I'm so glad to hear ds is doing better today!! I hope you have a fantastic time this weekend with all of your activities!!!

Rach...I love it!!! It's too cute...so creative! I love that book too .

Dh and I are getting the supplies to landscape today or tomorrow..eek, so excited to liven up the front of our house!

That's so cute Rach!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Thank you Kay !!

Natalie...Ikr, drives me a little batty !

Results are in...beta is still going up. Last Friday it was 1273 and today it is 2738. They scheduled another u/s and beta for Monday. I'm posting my vent about this in the loss forum if you care to read the ravings of a crazy woman .
    hmmmm... maybe it was twins... one dissolved and the other was hidding? FX that you get some good news soon.

Gator I am glad everything is okay with him. That sounds terrifying!.

Thanks Mariah ! I think my numbers are way too low to get my hopes up though...should be triple what they are now just to make it to the low end of the normal range for 8wks .

My temp is way down today...yay ! I'm leaving here tomorrow at 8:30am for my u/s and beta...hoping for closure so we can move forward.

Kelly, sorry this has been going to roughly for you, hope everything goes well today. My thoughts are with you.

Jen, that its super scary!! Glad your ds us okay!

Afm: not feeling great today, my allergies are driving me nuts as well as yesterday I had a horrible headache that i couldn't shake, ended up taking 1 Advil because nothing else had worked. Although, I feel rather guilty about it because I know ibuprofen is a no no for TTCers.

My tummy is still kind of upset but not bad like it was, I think it's stress related. Ugh.

Hope you ladies are doing well

Ok here it is...silk dress to flowy top refashion. It was...intense. The silk was so thin but there were two layer with the lining. I had a zipper to deal with and wound up redoing the side panel about 3 times, but I'm pretty happy with it. The front could be shortened but I'm going to leave it for now...

Thinking about making a scarf out of the bottom half.

So in trying to decide if I should count what I had this week as a period... It was barely a day... I spotted once and used 1 tampon... I'm normally a 5 to 7 day with a moderate amount of bleeding...

Would you call it your period?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    So in trying to decide if I should count what I had this week as a period... It was barely a day... I spotted once and used 1 tampon... I'm normally a 5 to 7 day with a moderate amount of bleeding...

Would you call it your period?
    If you didn't get a full on flow I wouldn't count it. I'm sorry, that must be so frustrating.

DH took me summer clothes shopping as my Mother's Day gift. I bought a pair of pants two sizes smaller than I have worn in the past 2 years so I am pretty sure that means I will get pregnant this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle Rach

Jessie--I don't think I would either, ask your doc if they want you to go ahead and do the provera.

Rach--LOL, that is the way it goes right! :fingercrossed: that you have will have that kind of luck

AFM--I've had sustained high temps the last 3-4 (didn't temp yesterday) days. So I'm just wondering what this week will look like in my chart. Will it stay up, will it go back down? Will it mean something, will it be a blip?

Jen-I'm soo glad your son is doing better!
    Jessie- I hope your body will start cooperating with you I know it must be frustrating!
    Geneari- that's pretty!
    Rach- I hope you get your BFP!
    Butane- hope your allergies are better today!! I know the feeling cuz I have terrible allergies and have a hard time finding meds that work and way harder to during the TWW

Ember...ack, allergies are so crummy ! I hope they ease up soon or you're able to find some relief (((hugs)))!

Natalie...looooove the shirt!! It turned out wonderfully! I hope your chart is indicating a turn for the better!!!

Jessie...ugh, so sorry your body isn't cooperating ...so frustrating (((hugs)))! I hope you get a *definite* af soon.

Rach...lol, I hope the new clothes "jinx" you into pg this cycle !!!

Afm...u/s showed no gestational sac anywhere but I haven't had any significant cramps, haven't passed any tissue, and my cervix is closed so it all comes down to the numbers. The dr said she expects them to have decreased since she didn't see anything on the u/s but if they haven't then "that's another issue". I didn't ask what that meant because I'm sure they'll tell me if it happens. So back to waiting for at least a few more hours.

Natalie- looks like you might have O'd on Thursday, although I would think that FF would have given you CHs after today's temp.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Natalie- looks like you might have O'd on Thursday, although I would think that FF would have given you CHs after today's temp.
    I was wondering why I didn't see CH today, I think it may be trying to reconcile the opks with the temps--since they don't match up, it's tricky. I'm going to play with it, take out the opks and see what the result is.

Edit: taking the opks out, it gave me broken CH on Thursday like you said. I put them back in temporarily while I consider whether to keep them or not.
    Last edited by Geneari; 05-13-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Kelly- praying for you!! I'm sure this waiting must be hard and aggravating! ((Hugs)) also I know it's probly crazy of me not to know but what does "afm" mean? Lol :-/

Anyway I have been looking up things today and I am really wondering if I may have kinda low progesterone 😕 so I'm considering getting OTC natural progesterone cream cuz I can't afford to get tested by a dr right now

"AFM" - "As For Me"

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    "AFM" - "As For Me"
    Thanks! I shoulda known that lol I've been trying to figure it out for weeks tho lol