Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4559

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Rach- so sorry to hear about your friend!
    Sarah- hope you feel better soon!
    Kelly- hoping and praying you get some answers soon!!
    Cait- sorry things are so hard and confusing right now thinking and praying for you!
    Jen-that was sweet of your friend! Hope and pray the next few days are better for you!!
    Mel- hope things work out! glad you found out something!

Anyway going with DH and my in laws to 6 flags over Texas tomorrow it's only about 1 hour or a little more away from our little house in Paradise, Tx lol I LOVE to ride roller coasters so I'm looking forward to it lol then going Friday after he gets off work to see my family till Sunday.. Part of me is looking forward to it but at the same time I kinda dread it :-/

Rach - I am so very sorry for your friend, 15-16 weeks is just way, way too hard of a time. Not fair
    Jen - Sounds like you have a great friend there!!

Sorry again for the venting ladies! I am okay I swear!! I am pretty excited though because DH approved me hosting a HUGE BBQ for our 1yr anniversary when we come back from vaca!! Oh and it's kind of his birthday on June 4th so we are doing BALLOOONSS!! EEK! I love Balloons! I so bad wanna make a balloon arch with our wedding balloons! But DH's wonderful Idea was hanging a picture clothesline with our wedding photos around the yard and I suggested hanging from the trees and pictures from our vaca and honeymoon. I am going to make a replica of our wedding cake for desert and I am hoping I don't break anything haha! So that will help pass time until I start my next cycle and keep me in good spirits!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Ooh, party planning! Glad you have something fun to take your mind off the wait. Pinterest and Etsy were my best friends when planning birthday parties for DS. There a million great ideas on those sites!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm so confused by this AF...

I had spotting one time on Monday... Nothing again until yesterday evening ... Put in a regular size tampon and took it out this morning... Didn't even fill it and nothing since? I hate that my body can't just be normal...

JessieBee, that is an odd AF. I hate when our bodies don't work right.

Rach, I am so sorry to hear of your friends loss. I will keep them in my prayers. Unfortunately, I know too well what she's going through. She needs all the support she can get. Even if it's just a hug and no words are spoken.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Kaylie...I hope you're having a great time with family today and praying this weekend will go well for you (((hugs)))!

Cait...yaaay, for a party, that's awesome!!! Praying it all comes together perfectly and everyone has an amazing time!!

Jessie...ugh, I'm so sorry your body is doing something weird ! Really praying it evens out and you get a good o this cycle !

Afm...spent 3hrs ice skating with my dds...had a super time!!! Wow, I could sleep the rest of the afternoon now, lol! I'm sure I'll be extremely sore tomorrow but it's worth it !

Tomorrow is my beta...hoping to see declining numbers. I'm going as early as possible...hopefully they'll get back to me quickly.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

We got rained out and had to come home after only one ride :-/ but my DH and I are going to to eat later and to watch a movie so makes it worth it!
    Kelly- the ice skating sounds fun! lol

Hey Gator... I know it was a few days ago that you asked.... but I asked my gyno the same thing about fertility/baby friendly pain killers for migraines. HE said to take Excedrin alltho... I cannot because it makes me feel sick (too much caffeine). So he said no worries just take aspirin and Tylenol together, because that is all Excedrin is besides caffeine. Hope that works for you.

Rach- I am so sorry to here about your friend. Big for her and you.

Cookie- YAY for triggering!

Kelly- I hope you heal soon.

Jessie- That is awesome about you insurance!

Cait- I hope you get well soon.

Well... I am still feeling sick. I am feeling more and more sick actually. But I don't have a fever or anything. So I don't think it's a stomach bug. And it gets REALLY bad if I start to get hungry. So I am hoping that my progesterone is way up and I can be over this cycle already. Test was bfn yesterday... so... I am not thinking that it is pg. Has anyone here (that has been pg) felt sick, really sick before a bfp?
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thanks Mariah. It's definitely a sinus headache, which turns into a migraine if I let it go on too long. I read online about boiling 1/2 c water with 1/2 c apple cider vinegar and breathing in the steam to open sinuses. Tried it last night and It opened things up, but I may have to do it a couple of more times to fully get rid of this headache. It definitely took the edge off my headache though!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Oh yeah, I took DS to peek at a house today. It's close to the one we came 3rd on. I love this one the most out of all the ones we have looked at. We bid $50k over asking price on that other one and came in 3rd. I'm terrified to think what we will have to bid to get this one.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen, I can't imagine! I hope you get it though! What did your son think about it?

So I've started "refashioning" an old silk dress that doesn't really fit me and is way out of style. I did a refash (lol) on a cheap cotton top that went really well but now that's is once-expensive silk...I'm freaking out a little. It's not like I'd ever wear the dress as is it was but I'd hate to ruin it for nothing....
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

So, today I'm feeling ill, really queasy, although I'm only 6 dpo according to FF. I'm fairly sure it's just the crap truck stop diner breakfast sandwich I ate this morning, no way symptoms at 6 dpo.. Darn it, wish it meant something though.

Hope you ladies are doing okay, sorry for not checking I'm more!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Thanks Mariah. It's definitely a sinus headache, which turns into a migraine if I let it go on too long. I read online about boiling 1/2 c water with 1/2 c apple cider vinegar and breathing in the steam to open sinuses. Tried it last night and It opened things up, but I may have to do it a couple of more times to fully get rid of this headache. It definitely took the edge off my headache though!
    Cool thanks for the tip! My sinuses kill me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Oh yeah, I took DS to peek at a house today. It's close to the one we came 3rd on. I love this one the most out of all the ones we have looked at. We bid $50k over asking price on that other one and came in 3rd. I'm terrified to think what we will have to bid to get this one.
    WOW! 50K over and you came in 3rd! :O FX for you to get the home.
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

Kaylie...I'm so sorry you got rained out but glad to hear the day ended well anyway !

I wish I could go skating everyday...totally hooked, lol . My 17yr old dd is an assistant figure skating instructor so she's been giving me lessons...it has been *so* fun!!! I LOVE staying active and trying new things so why not, right .

Mariah...ugh, so sorry you're feeling sick still ! Praying you either get a bfp or it passes for you soon !

Jen...really praying you find the perfect house soon! I can't imagine having to bid like that...that would be so stressful!

Natalie...what a fun project...eek, I'd be nervous too! I hope it turns out perfectly!! You are one of those amazingly creative people that amaze me!!!

Ember...ack...so sorry breakfast didn't agred with you but I'm hoping it's for a good reason !!!

I should be doing laundry but I'm procrastinating . I'm online looking at outdoor fountains and koi ponds because I've decided we should have one, lol, dh said it's a lovely idea and I should tell my other, rich husband to build it for me, lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Jen, I can't imagine! I hope you get it though! What did your son think about it?
    Well, he's two, so all he asks to do is go outside at every house we look at I had to take him on the broker's tour today because I have to work tomorrow when our realtor is taking DH down to see it. I really like this house, but I'm trying not to stress about this whole process. I've got enough on my plate with STCing.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Natalie- You sound so creative, I love hearing about your projects! I use to be creative a long time ago with drawing, painting, and ceramics, but I don't have the ambition anymore. Your inspiring me to get back into it

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Hi ladies. Started my Clomid yesterday and doing everything I can to keep myself busy. Not too hard this weekend since it is my daughter's 3rd birthday, mothers day, and my sister's high school graduation. DH is off until next Wednesday so we took a day trip down to Oklahoma City and went to the zoo and the outlet malls. We just got home and everyone is good and worn out.

Three ladies from my January 2012 birth group from The Bump found out they were pregnant today. Kind of avoiding our FB page a little bit right now. It was a bit much for me all in one day. :/

Rach I hear ya, I too struggle with mixed feelings on seeing lots of BFPs. I'm happy for the ladies but still feeling the "why not me?" blues. Hopefully we can be on the other side soon!!

So I had high temp this morning. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, I didn't sleep well which doesn't typically affect my temp that much--but this isn't shaping up to be a typical month. I'm also having very slight bbs changes, which I'm not charting, so I'm not really thinking about too much either.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Here's my first refashion project. I hope you can tell the changes, they aren't major. I just shortened it and took off the horrid spaghetti straps and made thicker straps. It's not in the picture but I made a sash out of the inside lining too! Hopefully in a week or so I can show off the top I'm making out of the dress.

That looks really cool Natalie! I wish I could sew. Any time I've even attempted to cut fabric, I've ruined it! Haha. I can't wait to see what eles you do!

I wish there was a like post. Natalie, you are so creative!!!

Rach... (((hugs)))!!! Happy bday to Ava...she is such a doll!!!!! Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday...sounds like so much fun!!

Natalie... I'm so sorry you're having a wonky cycle (((hugs)))!

Afm...my temp is still well above my coverline. Leaving to get my beta in 10mins....no idea what to expect but nothing has happened that would indicate my levels have declined...I guess we'll see. Just wish I didn't have to wait all day for the results.

Thank you!! I started reading The Refashionista That girl is a whiz with the sewing machine. She takes $1 thrift store clothes and makes them adorable! Of course it's easier to do with a size 2 body...but that's another gripe altogether LOL. I thought I'd start with clothes I was going to donate anyway so if it doesn't work out, then oh well, no big deal.

Kelly-- I hope that you'll see lower levels so your recovery will be smooth.
    Last edited by Geneari; 05-10-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Nat- oooooh I didn't know you were crafty too!! I love making things! although despite my gather projects such as dresses and duvets, I only sew by hand, sewing annoymachines annoy me lol. Your latest project looks great!

I also happen to be a crocheting maniac! I am currently working on a light and dark blue Afghan. Wish Icould post pics of my projects from my phone.

Be ready ladies, when I get that BFP I'll be going baby clothes crocheting nuts!

I've always wanted to learn crochet or knitting...but I don't have the knack for it. I can't wait to see (or hear about) all your projects!

Let me go ahead and correct *rather large** sewing machines annoy me**** stupid, lagging, Swyping phone

I've always wanted to learn how to knit, in addition to the precision you achieve but also, it just looks darn cool with those giant needless, no wonder everyone is so nice to granny!

This round of clomid is not being kind to me. Headache day two. I really hope I don't have one tomorrow too because I want to feel good for Ava's birthday.
    On a positive note, I just got my Mother's day gift I bought myself. Wearing my first pair of Tom's! They are so comfy!

Natalie...love the top!!...cannot wait to see the one you're working on now when you're finished with it!!

Ember...bummer you can't post pics from your phone ...I'd love to see what you're working on!

I enjoy crocheting...I cannot knit, lol, I've tried and I just get knots . I'm not terribly creative...I only like crocheting blankets but I do like patterns with a lot of detail .
    I'm back from my blood draw. I asked them when my dr would get it and they said tomorrow ! I told them no, I need the results today and they said to call between 2:30 and 3 and the results should be in...not sure why the sudden change but I'll be calling in half an hour.

Stalking to hear the results, Kelly. Hoping your body is cooperating.