Feeling a little better about things today. I called my doctor this morning and I go tomorrow morning for a quick pelvic exam and to discuss whether we need to adjust the clomid dosage. Kind of hoping they go ahead and bump me up to 100 mg since that is what I got pregnant on before. I would also like to try taking the clomid days 3-7 in hopes that it will get me to ovulate a few days earlier. Went ahead and ordered more OPK;s last night but decided to not buy any HPT's. I am not going to keep any around the house and this cycle and will go buy some if I feel I need to test. No early testing! I thought about only charting to confirm O so that I'm not obsessing over it but not sure if I can actually bring myself to do that one.