Page 50 of 152 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 4553

Thread: updates/N.E.T

So sorry Cait Praying for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Thanks Kelly. I am so sad to see you back in here.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

So, pretty sure we'll be doing a IUI now regardless of the number of follies I have. We tried to DTD the last night but DH couldn't perform. I know they want us to wait 3 days before IUI with no BDing, but we haven't since Monday because of my HSG. DH always has great numbers with just two days of abstinence before IUIs, so I'm wondering if we should try again today if the IUI is on Monday to clear out his pipes so to speak (lol).
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Praying for direction for you Jen! Either way lots and lots of coming your way!!!!

Still waiting for cd1 here. I'm redoing my bedroom to keep my body and mind occupied. The painting is done and dh is building a shelf for over/behind the bed with hidden reading lights underneath...he's doing recessed shelves in our room too...cannot wait to see it all when it's done . I'm still in search of curtains...they're so ridiculously expensive and our windows are really big. I'm going to hit the 2nd hand stores in the area next week to see what I can find.

We have quite a few here and there projects around the house this summer. Carpet for the living room and hallway is the biggie but it'll be sooooo nice to not have plush cream-colored carpet anymore!! Tiling our bathroom isn't a huge project but tiling is always laborious in a bathroom. Those are the two I'm looking most forward to .

Anyone else have ongoing or planned projects/renos?

My bathroom is on the list, I got some tile to create a "framed" mirror. And I want to paint...
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

We're doing a full house remodel over here! We have been gutting and removing since we moved in almost 2 years ago. The past 6 months or so we started rebuilding. We've been putting in the floors for the past 3 weeks. It's exhausting! I wish I could post pics from my phone.

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Natalie... did you see that on pinterest? I saw something like that on there but can't do it to mine because we have those stupid hooks that hold it up and get in the way! How are you doing yours?

So I had kind of a good day, started wonderful with DH and I touring a vet clinic for our dogs and two boarding facilities for when we go on our vacation then we went shopping in a cute little town. We kind of threw together a mother's day lunch for our mothers last night and I thought we were in an understanding for today at 1 to drive an hour north to bring both mothers together and I called my mom and told her we were on our way and she freaked out saying I never told her! So she ruined the whole thing, refused to let us come up so we didn't, ended up just going with his mother who was not really wanting me to go cuz we wanted to just go with her son, which we found out after lunch. So that was a bust, I cried a lot and felt hurt and unwanted but DH was very sweet and clingy. Don't tell me doc but we snuck in a little BD today. My doc said not for 2wks which it will be 2wks on tuesday and it was quick lol being he hadn't been 'active' for almost 2wks when we were DTD every day for 2wks before the surgery. Didn't go crazy or anything and I've had no issues so I think it's okay. Then we decided to take our dogs for a walk down a dirt road and ran into some cousins of his and chatted for a bit, felt good to get out and be with people. Took a 2hr walk and came home and we decided to try the salmon fillets we bought, which he didn't like salmon and I've never cooked it and really didn't like it either. But I attempted it, they were plain fillets, not seasoned at all so I seasoned them with some stuff we had and cooked them with butter in a pan and WOW! it was awesome! Two thumbs up from DH and he loved it so much he was tempted to make me cook him another fillet! Plus, it was only a 90 calorie meal paired with my green beans! Wonderful, wonderful meal! EEK! I am so excited that he liked it so much and I loved it as well!

Oh and I've lost 2lbs and I've kept it off for 3 days so far, OH and I had noticed this morning I had a lot of EWCM but with PCOS I have it alot anyway but then I had some weird pain and twinges on my right side for a few hours this afternoon, about 2 hrs before DH and I DTD so I doubt it but I wonder if I could have O'd now after having the ovarian drilling, it's been 12days since my surgery so IDK! But I will temp tomorrow morning and see what happens, not getting my hopes up but it has me curious. It would be nice but again I doubt it!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Kay--Yeah pinterest!! I just got some ceramic tiles of different shapes and colors to match my theme (beachy colors). I think the only reason I haven't started sticking them on is I'm afraid they're going to fall off before the adhesive does its thing. =/

Cait--sound likes your day ended well

ASM--CD 21 and no temp rise. I'm back to thinking this will be an anovulatory cycle.

As far as remodeling goes my DH built be a porch this weekend! aand has been reroofing our house! And little by little we are doing other things to it

That's some skills, I'm impressed!

Natalie...I'd love to see your mirror when it's finished!!

Melissa...post pics if you can! My dh is quite the handyman and has always wanted to buy a house to remodel . We moved 2.5hrs away from friends/family a little over a year ago and our house up north just sold on land contract so we're considering purchasing a small fixer-upper vacay home up there on the water so we'll have a place to stay (and dh will have something to do) when we go up.

Cait...ack, I'm so sorry about your mom and mil...eesh, some people are just hard to please ! My dad always told me "Kel, you can't make people happy, you just have to be happy yourself"...so true, can't make people happy but I can choose to be happy whether they're happy or not . I'm so glad your day ended well...your dinner sounds amazing (I love salmon!!)! Yay for bd...sometimes you just have to ! Great job on the weight loss and keeping it off that's fantastic Cait !!! I hope it just keeps melting off for you...you're working so hard and that's going to pay off!

Kaylie...how awesome!!!! for a new porch...I love porches! We lived in a 100+yr old home about 15yrs ago and it had a beautiful porch...I miss it! A new roof too...wow, those are big projects!!! I love home improvements though...always nice to have things done .

Afm...my temp dropped from 98.49 yesterday to 97.91 today (coverline temp is 97.85) so I think cd1 is right around the corner...I'll get my ff ticker/link back up then. Looking forward to getting through this cycle so I can do cd3 testing next month. We have a lot of plans this month so hopefully it'll go by quickly .

Natalie- I wanna see that mirror too! I am trying to be creative but it ends up a disaster

Kelly - I am so glad things are moving along for you, you are so strong! Some testing is great though because you can get answers and find problems AND solutions!

Kaylie - I wish I had a porch, always grew up in the country with a back porch and swing, always had my breakfast out there and watched the sunrise, makes your day seem so much less stressful!

AFM; I have lost another pound! I started out 2wks ago at 189 and I am down to 186! I am so pumped! Then DH told me last night he had a surprise for me for our anniversary. He called the cruiseline we took for our honeymoon and found out what kind of wine we had fallen in love with so much, got the name and went to all the liquor stores in the area, no one had it, so he went online and found it!! He bought 2 bottles of wine for our anniversary trip! Love that man!

03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    ASM--CD 21 and no temp rise. I'm back to thinking this will be an anovulatory cycle.
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    AFM; I have lost another pound! I started out 2wks ago at 189 and I am down to 186! I am so pumped! Then DH told me last night he had a surprise for me for our anniversary. He called the cruiseline we took for our honeymoon and found out what kind of wine we had fallen in love with so much, got the name and went to all the liquor stores in the area, no one had it, so he went online and found it!! He bought 2 bottles of wine for our anniversary trip! Love that man!
    ...wooohoooo for another pound gone gone gone !!!!!

Awwww what a guy you've got...that is so incredibly sweet !! I can't wait for you both to get away together and have an awesome time on your anniv vacay ! Seems like you haven't had much time to really connect through everything you've been through the last couple of months...the timing seems to be just perfect !

Natalie- sorry :-/ hugs
    Kelly- praying for you guys. So sorry :-(

Remodeling here-
    We've been remodeling our basement. We now need to finish the painting and find another vanity cupboard for the bathroom sink down there. Actually really excited to get some more housework done. There's a possibility of a move closer to my family and the realtor just contacted me with some good numbers for our house. Woo!

Also, upgraded ff for fun. :-). Haven't done that in a while and it's fun to mess around with the numbers.

Just realized that according to ff i Oed on the 3rd, but my CP is still high, does this mean I haven't populated yet (which would mean i have a super short LP )? Or is it supposed to be that way?

Kaylie- That sounds incredible, what a big project! I would love to have a porch. Sorry you had to come back to the ttc room

Natalie- Still hoping you have a late O this cycle And your project sounds pretty cool, I can't wait to start doing something creative around here!

Cait- The salmon sounds delish. Nice work on the weight loss

Kelly- I hope things move a long for you quickly and you get some answers, we're here for you

Ebennet- I think I'll finally upgrade my FF account, you just sealed the deal on that for me.

Gator- Good luck tomorrow

AFM- The bleeding finally stopped (I hope). That was awful, physically and emotionally. I'm really looking forward to putting this behind me and looking positively towards the future. I had a dream last night that dh and I had a baby boy, he was about 6 months old in the dream. I've never had a dream like that before

I will post pics of my reno at some point! My pics are on my phone, but I can't post them from my phone... why does it seem like hard work

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Ember-- CP can be a really subtle thing, unless you're really used to checking it and can feel really confident saying that it's high, I wouldn't worry too much. Did you notice a shift in CM? That would be a more decisive sign. I know all this stuff can be a lot to get a hang of, but I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time!

EBennett...I'm thinking about upgrading again too

Ember...my cp stays between high and high-med throughout my LP (whether I take progesterone or not).

Melissa...sooo glad the bleeding has stopped !!! Your dream is precious...praying, praying, praying it becomes a reality very soon ! !!!

Jen ...thinking of you and praying tomorrow goes perfectly !!!!!!

afm...had a great day at DS's baseball family picnic! It's been years since I've played baseball and it was so fun!! It was really nice to get out of the house and focus on something rather than waiting around for cd1 to arrive. Next weekend my dd (she's almost 17yrs) is treating me to a celtic harp concert for Mother's Day !

Oh I've been keeping track of my CP for a while so, I know the ins and outs of it (hehe). it's just occurred to me that it it's usually high for a while after I O. My cm is always all over the place and I don't seem to get like ewcm except close to af, although out usually shifts to watery when when my cp is high.

Question: Totally off topic but my hair is driving me INSANE! I think it's the PCOS but it's getting more and more oily. It's now horrible, I don't even want to touch my own hair. it's heavy and greasy and so disgusting. I tried all sorts of shampoo, got rid of conditioner completely and now I don't even eat greasy foods. Anyone have an ideas? What do I do? lol

03/22/13

Hi ladies,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to post yet today. Sundays are always crazy, especially now that it seems like we spend most Sunday afternoons at open homes. Went in for a follie check this AM. I have one follie at 19mm on the left. They didn't trigger today though. Their new protocol is triggering at 20mm if there is no surge (18mm if there is a surge). Since I had no surge, I have to go back in tomorrow morning for my HCG trigger. This lead to a serious discussion between DH and I. If the follie had been on the right, I would have felt better about timed intercourse, but because it is on the left, I pushed for the IUI. My cervix tilts a certain way and I seem to only get PG with a certain position. Plus, my EWCM is not super abundant right now (sorry TMI). I also felt we needed to do the IUI since it will end up being on Tuesday. Tuesday would have been my due date with our LO we lost last fall. How fitting that we could potentially conceive on the day our angel baby was supposed to arrive!
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 05-06-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Question: Totally off topic but my hair is driving me INSANE! I think it's the PCOS but it's getting more and more oily. It's now horrible, I don't even want to touch my own hair. it's heavy and greasy and so disgusting. I tried all sorts of shampoo, got rid of conditioner completely and now I don't even eat greasy foods. Anyone have an ideas? What do I do? lol
    I don't wash my hair everyday so as not to dry it out, but if I skip a day or two and it is super oily, I just use a little bit of baby powder to absorb the grease. Also, have you tried dry shampoo? I've heard that is really great for your hair.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

huh I never thought of baby powder, doesn't it make your hair go white tho? I have to wash it everyday because it doesn't get dried out it just gets oily. I can feel the greasy feel when I am blow drying it, to the point where it never feels dry and always feels damp and it's the grease. I switched from Suave Damage Care to Clean and Clear's Total Care on Thursday and my hair just got worse so I went back to damage care and took another shower tonight using that and it feels better but is still greasy. Ugh! Its so gross! I will check out the dry shampoo too and see what that is like

03/22/13

Sorry I have been MIA. I am just wishing my period would start. I just want to move on to next cycle. I have an appt Wednesday so hopefully if AF hasn't shown they will give me provera.

Cait - I also have greasy hair/face. I hate it!!!

Cait...I have the opposite problem so I'm no help at all but I sure hope you're able to find a solution! That would drive me crazy too !!!

Jen... thinking of you tomorrow...what amazing timing !!

Jessie...Ugh, I'm so sorry you're still waiting around for af !! I hope she shows by Wed and if not that your dr will be willing to prescribe provera . Have you had to do provera before to get your cycle to start?

Afm...cd1 has arrived. I'm hoping to spend the day grocery shopping and outdoors . All of the hostas I transplanted last year survived !!! I have a lot to do outside though...the former home-owners tried to do some landscaping but the soil is so bad not much came up. I'm excited to get started on it.

Dh is taking a work trip to Atlanta, GA in a week. I was going to go but decided as nice as a vacay with Dh would be I'd prefer to put the money towards our home-improvement projects than a plane ticket and food . We're hoping to do something big for our 20th anniv in 2yrs...not sure what yet but hoping it involves Northern Cali and the Oregon coast...I've always wanted to see the Pacific side of the states. I guess I could settle for a European tour too . Dh has been to Europe many times for work but I've never been out of the country, lol, not even to Canada (we live in MI ).

Anyway, I'm rambling...what plans does everyone have for the day?

What plans do I have for the day? Getting a freaking root canal, bright and early this morning, is what I HAD to do today. I've been battling a toothache for a week and a half. I finished up my antibiotics and celebrated with the root canal. Oh joy. Thankfully, I have a wonderful dentist that is SOOOOO gentle. I never felt a thing. Thank God! I hope everyone else has a better day than I've had. I'm glad I got it done before I got my BFP. It scares me to have dental work done while pg.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Cait--Do some looking around the web about oily hair and shampoo--it really makes you hair worse. I used to have super bad greasy hair and I wash it now only 2-3x a week if that, usually not 3 times.

Kelly, I live about an hour from Atlanta! Although technically with the traffic, 10 miles can take an hour sometimes...but that's a different story.

Jessie-- AF come son her own and soon!

babypayne--ouch! I hope you'll feel better soon!

ASM--I'm feeling "over it" right now. It's a combination of things but I just knew this month was going to be weird right from the beginning. I seem to feel different or have a different experience every month, which is something I didn't expect and don't particularly like. One month I was super depressed, then I was really happy, then I didn't care at all, then I was "normal" but also very convinced I was pg. I'd just like two cycles that are the same back to back (emotionally and physically). Is that so much to ask for?

Cindy...ugh ugh ugh !! I'm so sorry you had to spend your morning getting a root canal !

Natalie... !!! I know everyone probably says it but I would really recommend vag temping and definitely switch to a bbt that goes to the hundredths...those flat temps can be sooooo discouraging !! I know it won't help make your cycles more consistent but maybe your chart would be less up and down?? I'm so sorry this cycle isn't looking good for you...makes my heart ache !