Page 49 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 4680

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I'm gonna call as soon as I'm done getting ready for work.

How are you feeling today Rach? Did you test?
    I am slightly crampy and got a BFN this morning. I had BFN at 10 DPO with Ava and got a positive at 17 DPO but didn't test at all in the middle. It's starting to drive me crazy so I think I am going to wait a few days before testing again.

Rach -- I'm sure you are just beside yourself! I hope that a few more days is all it takes
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Rach -- I'm sure you are just beside yourself! I hope that a few more days is all it takes
    Thank you. The suspense is a killer. I am ok if it takes a few cycles but this not knowing is hard. My doctor said that he wants to see me again if this cycle doesn't work and I really can't think why unless he is wanting to take it further than just clomid and at this point that's not something I am interested in doing.

4. Default

I'm just waiting for my cycle to come back after my miscarriage. We're at 6 weeks past m/c. I hope I don't go past 8 weeks ...
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I'm just waiting for my cycle to come back after my miscarriage. We're at 6 weeks past m/c. I hope I don't go past 8 weeks ...
    I'm sorry about your m/c. I hope AF shows soon so that you can move on with things.

So..... According to fertility friend and my CP, I should be Oing tomorrow! Yay DH and I DTD today and on the 29th, hopefully I can use my girly charm to seduce him again tomorrow. I just wish we DTD more often *sigh*
    Anyhoo, hope you ladies are doing okay!

Rach--Saw your chart, how you doing over there?

Khadjia-- Welcome and hope you'll regulate soon and can start again

Ember--I know how you feel, hopefully you won't have to worry about it though!!

ASM: All my signs suggest I haven't O'ed yet. My DH called the opk completely useless--can't say that I feel like I disagree. Not feeling great about this month.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I don't know what it is, but I'm just terrified of (what feels like) the inevitable temp drop this month. It dropped some two days ago (still above cover), but has been a tiny bit higher each of the last two days. Yesterday I thought it might be because I temped about 45 minutes later, but today was back at about 6:45. I've been having cramping the last few days, but that's not abnormal for me in the approach to AF. Neither are the tender breasts I've had basically since O. I'm not feeling too optimistic, yet as long as my temp doesn't go down more I'm still holding out some pesky kernel of hope. Ugh. If it's anything like the past several cycles, I'll start spotting tonight, but I hope that doesn't happen regardless since I'd really like my luteal phase to get it's act together!

Sorry for the vent. Thanks for listening. I'm just saying... DH graduates next Friday, and it should would be a hell of a graduation present.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

So sorry for your loss. Hope your cycle is back soon.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Rach--Saw your chart, how you doing over there?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thanks ladies. I didn't sleep at all last night and got up with a really upset stomach in the middle of the night so not sure how accurate my temp is. I am having some cramping so I guess this could really go either way. I would really like to see my temp come back up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Thanks ladies. I didn't sleep at all last night and got up with a really upset stomach in the middle of the night so not sure how accurate my temp is. I am having some cramping so I guess this could really go either way. I would really like to see my temp come back up tomorrow.
    Let's assume it will go back up until we see otherwise. I wouldn't put too much stock in your temp if you were up all night and not feeling well. Perhaps the upset stomach is a good sign... and you're still well above your cover.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Natalie - I hope your temps do something to support o soon!!

Sara - I hope you get that graduation present

Butane - get it girl!!

Rach - I hope you have better temps tomorrow!! I have got my fingers crossed for you!

AFM - I called the doc about provera yesterday and she wants me to come in Wednesday? I think she wants to see my chart and do a pg test just in case - tho I'm certain I'm not pg. She had mentioned clomid in the past but I don't want to do that until DH sperm issues are solved. I need a pick me up tho so I just got all my hair cut off...lol

So, its O day according to FF. I was able to stop by a Walmart today yay! But would you believe that the store I stopped at didn't carry BBTs!?

I also didn't pick up any OPKs as DH is adamant that I "will not screw up the cruise in October by getting pregnant now." (which I find was a mean spirited, hurtful and childish thing to say) and he meant it, no OPKs for me until September, so, basically crap participation on his part til then.

I was able to get royal jelly for egg health and grape seed extract that's supposed to work well with the vitamin C in my prenatals. Bringing my total daily supplements to:

Prenatals
    B6 100mg
    Grape seed extract 50mg ( with an antioxidant blend of green tea, bilberry and citrus bioflavonoids 130mg and polyphenols 22.5mg)
    Royal jelly 1000mg
    Low dose aspirin (81mg)
    Black cohosh 1080 mg (before O)

Seems like a lot lol!

Hopefully I'll be able to find the other supplements on my list soon!

Btw Jess, i think I can speak for all of us when I say, post picsof your new haircut!

Butane, Kelly - I saw you both mentioned Royal Jelly lately. Can you tell me more about it? Also - what's the story with low dose aspirin?

Thanks!

Make a pregnancy ticker

The most heartbreaking thing is after ypu talk about kids, names etc. He says he wants to wait. Makes me feel unwanted or that maybe I shouldn't marry him.

Butane - wow you have ttc arsenal going for you! Maybe start slow and work your way up, sometimes supplements can have some nasty side effects. Hoping everything works great for you

Rach - I think your temp may have been a fluke because of the rough night you had. Fingerscrossed it goes back up tomorrow!

Sara - No spotting allowed unless it's implantation spotting!!!

Fame - I' really sorry your feeling let down Does he still want kids or just not want them right away? It can be a really great time for you two to have the first year or so of marriage to be just about you. And then having children will be a beautiful bonus to a great marriage.

Jess - let's see that new haircut!

khadi - welcome and sorry for your loss

afm - Worst.Period.Ever. I did not know the period after a mc could be worse than the mc itself, but it's WAY worse. 7 crazy days of cramping and intense bleeding. Even had to take yesterday off. Wow.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Butane, Kelly - I saw you both mentioned Royal Jelly lately. Can you tell me more about it? Also - what's the story with low dose aspirin?

Thanks!
    Well, low dose aspirin is supposed to make it easier for implantation to occur, something about slightly thinning the blood.

Mel, I usually don't get side effects from stuff and trust me if I don't feel well I'll definitely stop taking stuff and start over at a different pace.

Fame, so sorry hunny, maybe you need to have a sit down with your soon to be hubby and figure out I'd he means not now or not at all, also maybe expressing that having children is very important to you and also a non negotiable subject.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I refuse to ever say I'm from here. I was born and raised in Florida and proud of it, but I currently live in the San Francisco Bay area, specifically the East Bay. The whole Bay Area housing market it like this. I've got friends looking in completely different cities around the Bay and it is the same story. Sometimes I wish DH wasn't so ingrained in his company and would be willing to look for new opportunities elsewhere. There are many reasons why I like living here, but I really miss being in the South.
    I love the south too! I have lived in southern calif. my whole life and I have been hounding my dh to move to the south for the past few years. We are on the 5 year plan - once we finish remodeling this house we're selling it and getting out of here. It'll either be the south or northern california. And yes, the housing market around here is just ridiculous

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Royal jelly helps improve egg quality. I started taking it in October after my D&C. Our baby had Trisomy 22, so in my mind, it was a bad egg. I know that cannot be proven, but it makes me feel better knowing I'm doing all I can to improve my egg quality.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I just had a early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy this week soo DH and I are immediately going to try again.. Any suggestions on what to take to get this next baby to be ok and stick? I've heard of the royal jelly and taking b6 and aspirin.. All I took this cycle that I got pregnant and lost was prenatal vitamins..

Good luck to all!

Okay here are some pics...

Here is after:

http://s1285.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

Here is before: (I'm on the left)
    http://s1285.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

I'm not sure what to think but everyone says its cute so I'm rolling with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    I just had a early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy this week soo DH and I are immediately going to try again.. Any suggestions on what to take to get this next baby to be ok and stick? I've heard of the royal jelly and taking b6 and aspirin.. All I took this cycle that I got pregnant and lost was prenatal vitamins..

Good luck to all!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jessie - I think it looks adorable and makes you look younger too!

Mel - Sorry Af has been so horrible to you lately! I hope it eases up for you soon.

AFM - I am feeling much better, finished my garden and am just lounging around. I lost 2lbs so far, hoping to keep it off! I am very depressed tonight, DH has been gone a lot and came home Weds and I haven't spent more than 2hrs with him since. He ended up spending the day at his mother's then I saw him 3mins when I got home from work before he took off to the racetrack for the fire dept. and yesterday he left at 7pm and didn't come home until 2am from a fire. I know he loves the fire fighting stuff but I wish he would come home to his wife once in a while. I am so jealous of his mother because she got to spend the whole day with him today and I got 3mins. And those 3mins were us arguing because he won't be home for mother's day and we were suppose to make plans this weekend for our mothers and he ended up making plans with the fire dept and to take his mother out for lunch but uhhh what about my mother? what about the fact that his wife just miscarried and would have been 14wks today and mother's day is next weekend and he won't be home! It's not fair, I'm so hurt, lonely and depressed. I feel so horrible, I threw out my little plants because I lost all motivation to plant them in the garden because I wanted it to be a project for us to watch it grow like our baby should have grown and I had to throw them away because they didn't grow, just like my baby. I am so crushed and really, I feel like I hurt my plant's feelings and made them feel unwanted, I want to pull them out of the trash but I crumbled them. Why'd I do that? Those poor plants. Ugh! I feel horrible, I have to stop crying, I need to pull up my boot straps and move on. DH has no clue what a mess I am, he is never here, he has no clue I am bawling my eyes out and I wish he had a clue. Anyway, End of vent.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Jess, love the new hair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Jessie - I think it looks adorable and makes you look younger too!

Mel - Sorry Af has been so horrible to you lately! I hope it eases up for you soon.

AFM - I am feeling much better, finished my garden and am just lounging around. I lost 2lbs so far, hoping to keep it off! I am very depressed tonight, DH has been gone a lot and came home Weds and I haven't spent more than 2hrs with him since. He ended up spending the day at his mother's then I saw him 3mins when I got home from work before he took off to the racetrack for the fire dept. and yesterday he left at 7pm and didn't come home until 2am from a fire. I know he loves the fire fighting stuff but I wish he would come home to his wife once in a while. I am so jealous of his mother because she got to spend the whole day with him today and I got 3mins. And those 3mins were us arguing because he won't be home for mother's day and we were suppose to make plans this weekend for our mothers and he ended up making plans with the fire dept and to take his mother out for lunch but uhhh what about my mother? what about the fact that his wife just miscarried and would have been 14wks today and mother's day is next weekend and he won't be home! It's not fair, I'm so hurt, lonely and depressed. I feel so horrible, I threw out my little plants because I lost all motivation to plant them in the garden because I wanted it to be a project for us to watch it grow like our baby should have grown and I had to throw them away because they didn't grow, just like my baby. I am so crushed and really, I feel like I hurt my plant's feelings and made them feel unwanted, I want to pull them out of the trash but I crumbled them. Why'd I do that? Those poor plants. Ugh! I feel horrible, I have to stop crying, I need to pull up my boot straps and move on. DH has no clue what a mess I am, he is never here, he has no clue I am bawling my eyes out and I wish he had a clue. Anyway, End of vent.
    Oh Cait (((big hugs)))!!! I'm so sorry...hurting for you and wishing there was something I could do !! You're on my heart and in my prayers! Maybe you could buy a flower box and plant it full of already-grown-annuals every year in memory of your little one? If you picked out a name for him/her you could write it on the box . Breaks my heart Cait...hoping with everything in me to see you with a sticky bfp next month !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thinking of you and really praying your cycle shows soon so you can get started again ! Have you done a round of provera to see if that would help?

Ugh so I gave in and tested a little while ago and the test was defective. The dye stopped right where the test line was at so of course I am wondering what if. I only have one test left and I am going to use it tomorrow morning. Right now I have heartburn and cramping a lot so I don't know where this is going to go but not feeling super hopeful anymore.

I'm so sorry Rachel ! Praying you just have a late implanter and you get your bfp in the next couple of days !!! I've been stalking, hoping, and praying :cheers:!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I'm so sorry Rachel ! Praying you just have a late implanter and you get your bfp in the next couple of days !!! I've been stalking, hoping, and praying :cheers:!!
    Thanks Kelly. I am so sad to see you back in here.