Page 48 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Your chart does look good Rach! I'm sorry about your bfn this morning, but it's so early still! I'm totally going to be stalking you the next few days!!! &

Jessie - I'm so sorry your body is not cooperating! That has to be so frustrating. I hope you can get the next cycle going soon so you can start again! Good luck!

Sara - It's so sweet when DH gets excited about having kids. I really hope this is it for you!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

I did too much work today in the yard and with the horses. Even after a strong pain pill that my doctor gave me when I first had the surgery, my back and incision areas hurt real bad I wish DH was home to yell at me for everything I did, I miss him so bad! He would have yelled at me the moment I thought of lifting a 40lb bag of wood pellets but I didn't stop there... I cleaned the horses 110gal water trough and then I planted a bunch of veggies in my new garden, then I brushed the horses out and did a ton of house work. I take it back... waaaaaa!!!!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!!! Is it time for another pain pill yet?

Sorry to hear you over did it Cait, i hope you feel better soon

I just took one at 8 and it says one every 4-6hrs so not for awhile but I will hopefully be in bed in 30mins and I can try to just go to sleep. I feel so stupid, I always push myself too far and then still try to do one more thing. I am not suppose to lift over 5lbs for another 3wks, I gotta talk to DH in 30mins and he is going to reach through the phone and strangle me!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Cait - I'm sorry you're feeling sore I hope you feel better soon!!

Rach - sorry about the BFN this morning... I have my fingers crossed for you!

Natalie - hoping o happens soon!!

Sara - good luck this cycle! I'm hoping you get that BFP!!!

Jenn - did you get that house?

Butane - I hope you find everything you need to get started soon!!!

AFM - I think the dr thinks I will still get AF... If I don't have AF by a week past expected AF (may 11th) I will probably ask for provera or something. I have taken it before when a cycle didn't start. She wants me to do another month of temping and another cd21 testing. I also want to get DH's sperm issues figured out! It seems silly to me to do anything else for me (like clomid) if his issues aren't fixed and can be solved easier. She happened to call while I was on lunch and I was just sitting there in panera thinking... I am going to be one of those people who just never gets pregnant it feels like this elusive thing that is never gonna happen for us blah! I try so hard not to be pessimistic but to have a whole month of trying wasted because I didn't even effing ovulate!!!

I do need to be more religious with taking the metformin. I am going to set a time everyday and keep some sort of food on me. The problem I have is when I eat I forget an I'm not supposed to take it without food.

Sorry for the vent ladies

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post

Jenn - did you get that house?
    Still waiting to hear back. Offers were due today at noon (PST) so likely the homeowners are reviewing offers tonight. We expect to hear something tomorrow. We are okay either way though. We love the house but it isn't the end of the world if we don't get this one.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I really hope you get the house Jen! Stalking!!

Cait - I'm really sorry you over did it... but I'm with your DH! I want to reach through the computer! Lol. You need to REST so you can heal as well as possible! Ok, lecture over.... I hope you're feeling better today!!!!!!

Cait -- tsk tsk, I know how tempting it is to do more than you should. I bet you were feeling great and thinking the doctors were babying you and all that work just *needed* to get done. Been there. Just take some rest for yourself, we don't often get the chance to do it! I hope you'll feel better soon!!

Jessie -- I think we all feel that way at some point, I know I have. If you keep having thoughts like that try saying an affirmation right away or do a visualization exercise. It will banish the bad thoughts and make you feel better instantly!!

Jen -- Hope you get the house!!

For me: I got a solid smiley on the opk which means positive! The test locks you out for 48 hours so I can't test again to confirm--which last month I was glad for...but now after my weird experiences I'm questioning the logic in that. Anyway I told my DH and he was like....I thought you said it was solid yesterday! LOL. I think he was little peeved but thankfully he's able to let go of things quickly, something I'm trying to learn from him.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Hooray Natalie! I can't wait to see your test in 2 weeks!!! GL!

Natalie - go get him!!!

Someone tell my temp to GO BACK UP! It's only 7 DPO!!! If I start spotting at 8 DPO again I won't be a happy camper.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

We didn't get the house. We offered $50K over asking price and were the third highest offer. The market around here is completely awful for buyers

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

On a TTC note, my HSG is this afternoon. I'm a little nervous because we can't have intercourse for 48 hours afterwards (this includes an IUI). My RE let me schedule my HSG this late because I never get triggered before CD15, but I'm feeling more aching around my ovaries this cycle. I hope that means I have a few follies growing but I so don't need them to go early! Need to have the trigger on Saturday at the earliest.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Natalie - YAAAY for solid smilies!! Get to :babydancing:

Jen - I'm so sorry you didn't get the house. I can't believe you asked OVER the asking price. That's crazy! It just wasn't the house for you!! You'll find one soon!

I have been comparing my chart to my BFP chart with my oldest since I was also on clomid to conceive her and I am seeing some similarities that are keeping me really hopeful. I had an implantation dip at 9 DPO with her and I had a dip yesterday in exactly the same place. I looked at my other two cycles I did clomid and there was no dip at all on the cycles I didn't get pregnant!

Also earlier in the car my daughter was singing along with the radio (Bruno Mars If I was Your Man) and I started bawling and blubbering about how sweet it was and how big she is getting. She sings along in the car all the time and I have never cried over it. So emotions are running high right now.

Jen-Sorry about the house. I hope this means that there is something even better out there for you guys. Good luck with your HSG and I hope you get some fantastic results.
    Natalie- Your chart definitely looks like you have O'd with that dip and rise!!!! Wahooo!!!
    Jessie-I hope AF shows for you so that you can get things moving. What is the next step for getting the sperm problem worked out?

Random: I've been limiting my caffeine intake, but I just HAD to have a diet coke this afternoon. I don't know why. i don't even like it that much. I realize that you don't have to give up (or significantly limit) caffeine before you're preggo and that it has more impact on sperm than anything else, but still... Someone remind me that one diet coke isn't going to cause me major issues.
    Last edited by saramice; 05-01-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Random: I've been limiting my caffeine intake, but I just HAD to have a diet coke this afternoon. I don't know why. i don't even like it that much. I realize that you don't have to give up (or significantly limit) caffeine before you're preggo and that it has more impact on sperm than anything else, but still... Someone remind me that one diet coke isn't going to cause me major issues.
    You're fine. You can have 200mg of caffeine a day while PG (or TTCing) and a Diet Coke has like 65mg of caffeine.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    You're fine. You can have 200mg of caffeine a day while PG (or TTCing) and a Diet Coke has like 65mg of caffeine.
    Thanks, my dear. I was just having one of those TTC moments...

Also - so sorry to hear about the house.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post

Jen - I'm so sorry you didn't get the house. I can't believe you asked OVER the asking price. That's crazy! It just wasn't the house for you!! You'll find one soon!
    You have to offer over asking price around here or you will never get anything. Investors are flooding this area with all cash offers so they can flip houses or use them as rental properties. It makes it really difficult for the average home buyer who can only put 20% down and mortgage the rest. We are fortunate that we already own our home but it would get really tight here with another baby, which is why we are looking now. We wrote a really great letter to the homeowner hoping it would help them pick us, but in the end it was about money. It's really difficult right now. I have a lot of friends that are struggling to find anything right now.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen -That's interesting! Around here, most people normally ask more than they need because they know they're going to get LOW offers and nothing higher! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Rach - I was actually wondering yesterday when I was stalking your chart if that could possibly be an implantation dip! I'm excited for you and totally stalking you.

Rach - yay for some positive signs! I stalk your chart every morning when I wake up!

Jenn - sorry about the house hope your HSG goes well today! Have you had one before?

Sara - I don't really know a ton about caffeine intake just try to avoid it. I'm sure you're fine!

Rach - I hope AF shows soon too!!! DH has an appt on Monday with a doctor - but he wanted to get in with a general doc before he went to the urologist. So we will see what happens!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Jen -That's interesting! Around here, most people normally ask more than they need because they know they're going to get LOW offers and nothing higher! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?
    I refuse to ever say I'm from here. I was born and raised in Florida and proud of it, but I currently live in the San Francisco Bay area, specifically the East Bay. The whole Bay Area housing market it like this. I've got friends looking in completely different cities around the Bay and it is the same story. Sometimes I wish DH wasn't so ingrained in his company and would be willing to look for new opportunities elsewhere. There are many reasons why I like living here, but I really miss being in the South.

In other news, my HSG went well. Both tubes are open However, there are now more polyps in my uterus than what showed up back in February. They are still small but my RE is worried because there are more of them. She said since I already took the Clomid this cycle, we can proceed with the IUI just knowing that if I don't get PG, then I will have to have a hysteroscopy to remove them next cycle. What.a.bummer.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I need some advice on a personal issue. My dear fiance can't seem to "get there" from time to time even when he's in the mood. It makes me feel like it's me. He says it's not. Could there be something wrong with him and what can I do to help? Sorry tmi just didn't know if anyone else had experienced this or not.

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    I need some advice on a personal issue. My dear fiance can't seem to "get there" from time to time even when he's in the mood. It makes me feel like it's me. He says it's not. Could there be something wrong with him and what can I do to help? Sorry tmi just didn't know if anyone else had experienced this or not.
    My DH has had the same problem sometimes since we are TTC and he knows that I am close to ovulating. I think he feels the pressure and the nerves get the best of him.

Makes me feel like I didn't do my job as a woman. I felt horrible and he got mad at me for getting upset.

Fame-- it's not an uncommon problem in TTC. It happens, the guys feel horrible about it and while we feel our bit of insecurity--it's best not to make a fuss. Of course it may be a different situation, like...maybe you guys aren't on the same page about TTC and need to talk about it.

My DH decided he doesn't like the OPKs after all because he feels pressure to perform. I think it's just that I was being really aggressive and need to chill out. But I feel like if I do let go of the OPKs, then I won't know when I'm Oing and we'll never DTD during the right time. It did not help at all that the thing gave me 5 days of "you're really fertile" results and my DH got all excited and we probably wasted our chances on those early--but negative--results.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Okay ladies I need your opinion. Although this is my 1st month charting in previous months I have used an app to track cycle length and bd. I had a 28 day, 29 day, 38 day, 26 day and 27 day. Today is day 28 in this cycle. Based on progesterone and temps I did not o. Should I just call the doc now and ask for provera? Or be patient and see if I go past the 38 days? This time last year when I wasn't actively ttc I went almost 3 months without getting AF and it was nuts. I obviously don't want to let it go that long but just wanted to see what you all thought

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Okay ladies I need your opinion. Although this is my 1st month charting in previous months I have used an app to track cycle length and bd. I had a 28 day, 29 day, 38 day, 26 day and 27 day. Today is day 28 in this cycle. Based on progesterone and temps I did not o. Should I just call the doc now and ask for provera? Or be patient and see if I go past the 38 days? This time last year when I wasn't actively ttc I went almost 3 months without getting AF and it was nuts. I obviously don't want to let it go that long but just wanted to see what you all thought
    I would request the provera so that you can have it and then maybe give it a few more days to see what happens before starting it.

I'm gonna call as soon as I'm done getting ready for work.

How are you feeling today Rach? Did you test?