Page 47 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Cait - that is an awesome pic of your puppy!!

Rach - yay for vivid dreams! And good temps!

I took my thermometer to the bathroom yesterday and couldn't remember that this morning so I didn't temp idk if ff would have given me crosshairs anyway because I plugged in a higher temp for today and nothing happened.

Also random question... The calendar part of fertility friend is showing cd1 as May 9th. Where is it getting that from? Is that based on the temp pattern?

CD1 is the first day that you record AF.

Sorry you didn't get CH today, hopefully with a temp tomorrow it will show up!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Jessie I think they base it off of past cycles or predictions based on your temp patterns. It's not very accurate.

Fighting my POAS urges. Way too early!

OH! You mean the next cycle start date, sorry I didn't get your meaning. Rach is right, it's just a guess. When you have more cycles logged it will get more accurate but in the beginning not so much.

Rach--LOL I've become an opk poas addict. Don't think I'll get there with hpts though, too yucky getting bfns. In a few days you can start

I do have a few cheap OPK's left. Hmmmmm....

Sharp pinching cramps! Feeling more and more hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    That sounds promising!!! I had that too! Hope you get your BFP!!!

Ahh Rach I hope this is it for you!!!

Hope this is it for you, Rachel!!!

Nooooooo symptoms here this month. Then again, last month's symptom smorgasbord didn't get me anywhere, so maybe this is just the thing!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Crazy cramps all evening on into this morning. When I PMS I usually don't cramp until closer to when AF shows. I feel pregnant. Oh a whim I POAS last night and thought I saw something. Nothing this morning so I am going to wait to test again.

Rach--temp is looking good!

Rach - All that sounds so promising! EEK! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see your tests. Your temps are looking great!!

Sara - I've said it before and I'll say it again. I felt more pregnant during the cycles that ended up in a BFN than when I got my BFP. I still don't feel much. Hopefully that's a good sign for you as well!!

Natalie - hi! Miss you! HOpe all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Sara - I've said it before and I'll say it again. I felt more pregnant during the cycles that ended up in a BFN than when I got my BFP. I still don't feel much. Hopefully that's a good sign for you as well!!

I've heard that more than once Kay--and from my experience I didn't think anything about being pg until 6ish weeks, but I also wasn't trying and wasn't obsessing about it.

Just waiting to O over here...tonight would be great, tomorrow wouldn't be terrible. See if I can wrangle one more night out of my DH, give him tonight off. LOL

Cait, I am in the process of moving as well.I've started taking folic acid... hoping it helps me conceive.

Rach; Your chart is wonderful!!

Generai; I hope you O soon, I actually miss the guessing days of whether I O'd or not, weird I know!

AFM; So my temp FINALLY dropped below the coverline from my MC! We will see if it stays that way for awhile. Started work again today, got a horrible headache because of everything I was trying to get caught up on. We are also trying to get our insurance to hurry up and pay all our bills so we can get them paid off before the next round, I think we owe $120 to the hospital and $40 to our RE's office. We are going to try 'prepaying' for our next cycle because it's such a pain in the butt with having to wait for our insurance to pay before we can pay when it's the same office visit so the co-pay should be the same so why can't the doctors get that too?! GR! Anyway, I am nauseous at the moment because I watch Steve Wilkos, I know it's dumb but today's episode was a mother that had 6 kids taken by DSS and wanted a 7th because she said DSS will let her eventually keep her kids because they will run out of space in the system.... I had to stop eating dinner. I want to puke right now. I think Steve was wanting to choke her! But that's my rant for the night, hope everyone had a good day!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't posted much the last few days. We've been busy house-hunting. We found another house we really like and are putting the offer in tomorrow. It's going to get a lot of offers I think, so hopefully they will choose ours! As for TTCing, I have my HSG on Wednesday and hopefully an IUI no later than Monday.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't posted much the last few days. We've been busy house-hunting. We found another house we really like and are putting the offer in tomorrow. It's going to get a lot of offers I think, so hopefully they will choose ours! As for TTCing, I have my HSG on Wednesday and hopefully an IUI no later than Monday.
    Good luck with the house and the IUI! A new house and a new pregnancy all together would be wonderful!

Wa! My temp shot back up again this morning!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Jen--Good luck with the house--fortune favors the brave!

Popping in to say hi ladies!!! We have been super busy spring cleaning around here so I havent been on much! My next appt is Monday with the RE so nothing to report here!

So ladies, this marks my second say at a truck shop, ended up having to stay at a hotel last night in a really seedy area where this shop is in Antioch near Nashville.

That place gave me the creeps, there was some unknown white substance ground into the floor and Elvira went nuts after sniffing it and rolling in it, also, her eyes wouldn't dilate. She's fine now, nothing to worry about, but scary!

Just got my progesterone. No ovulation this cycle blah so over my body! On to next cycle... Hopefully AF still shows!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Just got my progesterone. No ovulation this cycle blah so over my body! On to next cycle... Hopefully AF still shows!
    Will you doctor give you provera to start a cycle if it keeps going on?

BFN this morning. I know it's still early and I am going to try to wait a couple days before testing again. I cramped pretty intensely for two days so I am going to hope I was implanting and waiting for that hcg to rise.

Sorry Jessie That is no good, what happens now? I don't know much about pcos or cycles when we don't ovulate. Like Rach said, can you get something to help things along?

Rach :crossedfingers: Everything sounds good, I hope cramping is a good sign!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Rach - All that sounds so promising! EEK! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see your tests. Your temps are looking great!!

Rachel - SERIOUSLY! Your chart looks amazing and I'd go with your gut!!

Kay & Natalie - Thanks! I've been keeping your wisdom in mind. I was supposed to have a mammo on Thursday (my mom first had breast cancer at 40, so I started at 30) but just postponed it so that I won't risk the radiation if there is a little bean in there somewhere. We shall see! We sure did some good BD this month, so I'll call it a win either way. DH is getting pretty excited about having a kiddo. It's incredibly sweet.

You guys are the best!

Make a pregnancy ticker

BFN this morning. I know it's still early and I am going to try to wait a couple days before testing again. I cramped pretty intensely for two days so I am going to hope I was implanting and waiting for that hcg to rise.
    It's definitely still very early, so we'll keep our eyes out for your :BFP: in a few more days when that HCG rises!! The cramping is perfect implantation timing.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies.