Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 4565

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Just got the progesterone draw. Now to wait for the results... Probably about a week... I absolutely hate getting my blood drawn tho I'm such a baby lol
    Why a week for progesterone? That should be a a 24 hour thing or I guess by Monday since it's a weekend now.

Moving is such a pain in the butt! But I have a cleaning fetish so I love to move into a clean spotless room. I clean my house top to bottom once a week, like inside, outside windows, wash the walls, vacuum every inch of the house and disinfect everything that can soak, shampoo rugs and swiffer all floors. Then during the week I dust and vacuum every other day. DH always says I'm gonna be exhausted when I have a baby just trying to keep everything clean. So moving sucks but at the same time, it's easier to clean. We have two empty bedrooms that I still clean even though they are completely empty, kinda like my uterus I hate cleaning those rooms. We have the dog's kennels in there for when we put them away and I actually painted their names on the walls above their kennels with paw prints. Even got a poster on the wall for them. Pathetic, I know. But I'm sure the doggies like my painting and their posters!

Jessie; I can't believe you have to wait a week!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

I live in "the sticks". You go to the emergency room where they have a 24 hour lab and they send out all the blood to a different lab? I miss the city I was just thinking the same turn around time as the cd3 testing which I went on Sunday and had by Friday.

I have some questions tho. Could I have not been ovulating this whole time and getting periods anyway? Also - with me potentially not ovulating and DH sperm issue (appt is May 6th to discuss with doctor although he didn't listen to me and went to a general physician instead of a urologist...a whole other story) should we just see if we can go straight to IUI? I'm thinking this because of something I have seen other people say about "post wash"? I'm worried they might just make us keep trying for another 6 months to get to that year of trying? I thought I read somewhere that you can only do so many clomid cycles so I'm thinking why waste those cycles if we can't become pg with his sperm in its current state? Ahh sorry I'm a crazy over analyzer

Cait - where are you moving to? Also do you want to come clean my house ?

Jessie; I already moved, I just remember how it is. We bought a home May of last year, actually May 1st! Almost one year! I love to clean though! I put my iPod on and dance as I clean, spend my whole Sunday cleaning. Anyway, on your questions... My DH had low motility and my RE told him to eat a handful of walnuts everyday, brought him from 30% to 87% in a month! Also it is possible that you have AF without O'ing, but rare, my doc said it's break through bleeding and is usually light flow. What exactly is DH's sperm problem? I would definitely go for IUI because they can wash the sperm and have only the strongest to inseminate giving you a better chance and the timing is usually better than trying to time BD'ing. Like you said, I wouldn't wanna waste the cycle. Same for me with my DH gone a few days at a time, we do injections and can slow the injections a little bit, like a day or two, when we get close if DH is away. I can also freeze sperm when DH leaves, he goes right through the town my RE is in, it's an hour south and DH works 2hrs south so he said he would swing by before work and leave a sample then go to work awkward.

03/22/13

His sperm count was crazy high (330 million) and they said motility was good. His issues are the PH (8.7 and should be below 8) the color (opaque instead of clear) the lutenzing?(she said this means they stick together so when they get to my egg they are stuck and can't fertilize) and one other thing which should be between 1.5 and 2 and his is 2.5? Maybe something with sperm to semen ratio?

I def think diet could be playing a huge factor in his situation. There's no excuses but we both work crazy hours (on average we both work 55 hours a week) and he is a chef so he's around naughty food all week and with me being at the mall I eat food court food often. We def both need to work on better diet/exercise habits!

I'm gonna wait to hear the progesterone results and then probably make a follow up appointment with my ob (especially if AF doesn't show) and talk with her more/see if I can have her write a RE recommendation.

I was so hoping today that I'd be able to stop by a Walmart today to pick up some OPKs, but alas we spent from 8 am till now (10 pm) in a friggin truck shop because they lost our keys!

I spent the time looking at Walmart's herbal section online and was disappointed that I didn't see any red clover or red raspberry leaf listed, I did however see some black cohosh or however that is spelled, so that looks promising. I do believe that one of you ladies mentioned that they do in fact have the red cover and raspberry leaf, so I'll hold out hope.
    I'm currently on CD 15 of a 36 day cycle so I guess I'm still waiting to O, which fertility friend says will be on the 2nd .... Grrrrrrr I hate not having a BBT or OPKs!

Sorry, needed that rant. Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

Jess, you can totally get AF without ovulating. I did! I started charting after we had tried for a year for our first and charter a full year before I got pregnant with her. My cycles were always just a few days irregular but nothing really crazy but I only ovulated maybe twice the whole year on my own! I never would have known if I hadn't charted.

Okay hopefully this works...

http://s1285.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

This is a dirty confession of my "unborn baby collection" lol

Jessie; That's so cute you have a hidden baby starter corner! I wish I could do that but DH is against it right now because it might be more upsetting for me than I realize, he is probably right, but I hate that he is right.

Butane; You may be able to find a GNC or Vitaworld in a mall somewhere that you are near. We have a few in our area that sell all sorts of herbs. Also don't forget about Walgreens or Riteaid, they have some too.

AFM; Today we are using a rototiller to make my little veggie garden, I get to sit on the front steps and point to my amazing DH who will do all the work He is amazing, and taking all this in stride, really proud of him. Specially seeing this is the end of his vacation and he hates doing stuff on his last days off, he returns to work Monday and I return to work Monday and I am dreading it because I worry I will not be able to keep up but eh, I'll do what I can.

03/22/13

Jessie, I LOVE that you have that collection started! That is awesome!

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

It looks like you are thinking pink Jessie. I had a small collection before I had babies too. Nothing much and most of it was stuff I picked up at garage sales. Most of mine was boy stuff and I had a girl so I passed it on.

I'm afraid to start buying things. Just...I think it would be hard emotionally so I'm holding off. It's so tempting though!! I am making things with my sewing machine though. I have a collection of burp cloths (terry washcloths on one side and flannel on the other)...probably make some flannel wipes next. Great way to reuse an old sheet!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Lol I do have more girl stuff than boy stuff that's for sure. I know I mentioned this before but I work at a children's clothing store so I am surrounded by it 24/7. Customers return items that are out of date in our system so we can by them for .70 cents. Lol!

My Mom has a friend who after 8 years of trying is pregnant with her first so if I am pg and know what I am having by the time she has her shower she will probably get one of the collections if our babies are the opposite sex.

Cait - yay for garden making! I would love to plant a garden but we rent our house so it's not an option yet one day!

Butane - I hope you are able to stop and find what you need soon!

Lol I do have more girl stuff than boy stuff that's for sure. I know I mentioned this before but I work at a children's clothing store so I am surrounded by it 24/7. Customers return items that are out of date in our system so we can by them for .70 cents. Lol!

My Mom has a friend who after 8 years of trying is pregnant with her first so if I am pg and know what I am having by the time she has her shower she will probably get one of the collections if our babies are the opposite sex.

Cait - yay for garden making! I would love to plant a garden but we rent our house so it's not an option yet one day!

Butane - I hope you are able to stop and find what you need soon!
    That is AWESOME! Which store is it?

Natalie - I am more fearful that working is going to become an issue for me about half of the staff has kids and obviously I work with mostly moms. I just try to remind myself that any of these moms could have had all the same challenges I am having. The day we found out about DH's sperm issues was the hardest because a lady who we all know by name came in with her newborn and said something like you will have one soon! I had to go to the stockroom and shed a little tear.

Rach - it's called The Children's Place. I've been there since I was 18 - worked my way from very part time to a salaried store manager! I love it!

I'm commenting from the full site so you can stalk my chart... Do you think if I have another temp rise tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs?

If it does should I ask for another progesterone draw 7dpo?

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

Jessie -- That is tough for sure, I think with all my raw emotions (its ridiculous I'm not like this) I'd be a wreck! I feel for you--its cool though that you can get really great deals, 0.70 is unheard of for baby clothes. I'd snatch them up too!!!

As for your chart, I think another temp rise might give you crosshairs, dashed lines probably. Are you really confident with that CD 16 temp? It's awfully high =/
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm trying to remember... I was out late watching a baseball game with friends...I can't remember if I woke up a lot in the middle of the night... I've been really good at taking it right at 7:20 tho lol... I discarded it and the chart definitely looks less crazy...

Rach - it's called The Children's Place. I've been there since I was 18 - worked my way from very part time to a salaried store manager! I love it!
    I love Children's Place! One of my very favorite places to shop for the girls.
    I'm commenting from the full site so you can stalk my chart... Do you think if I have another temp rise tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs?

If it does should I ask for another progesterone draw 7dpo?
    You can try plugging in a high temp for tomorrow and see what it does. I do that all the time. That CD 16 temp is high like Natalie said. I wonder what would happen if you discarded it.

Spent the evening sitting on the front step with my baby, brushed her out and took some pictures, this one is just stunning to me. Love this dog more than words describe!

Okay that's my mushy random post!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coelh102; 04-27-2013 at 04:58 PM.

03/22/13

Awwweeee! Pretty shepherd!

Belgian Malinois actually! Like a shepherd though hehe

03/22/13

Love the dog pic!!! I love my furbaby more than I can describe as well.

What a beautiful dog! I am jealous of everyone's pets. I am deathly allergic to dogs and my girls love them so much. Almost too much. When we are at the park they walk up to random people who are walking their dogs and pet them, which scares me a little since not all animals are kid friendly.

Rach; That's too bad your allergic! But Yorkies and Poodles are hypoallergenic! My mom raises Yorkies and I have two of her Yorkies that we have had since they were 8wks old, We bring them everywhere but they don't like kids, which is mostly because they weren't raised around them but I know one of the Yorkies, Dolly, is so timid she wouldn't harm the kids, she just tenses up. Molly on the other hand, will bite! So when kids go to pet her I hold her tight and put my hand around one side of her face and hold her close to me. I can tell by her body language when she is particularly not happy and I just keep it short and they only pet her on the back. Nala is unsure of kids so every chance we get we are bringing her out and shoving kids in her face, not literally but she is at that, 'hey! they played with me, they're fun!' and 'wait! they move quick, are they ready to attack? Whoa! What's he doing now?' Kind of stage. So I tell kids that is she runs toward them to play to yell 'no! Bad dog!' so she knows to slow down and walk to them. But like our family says, if we had a baby they would know it's a part of the family and I already told DH no dog's in the nursery, period! So we have already started teaching the dogs to stay out of the 'nursery'. Ugh look at me rambling about my doggies Right now they are in their room, in their kennels, still sleeping! It's almost 9am!! I'm gonna go wake their butts up!!

03/22/13

Wow, last night I had the most crazy and vivid dream ever and remembered details when I woke up. I am not one to remember dreams. Anyway, all three times I have been pregnant I have had one dream like this in the 2WW. The first time I didn't think of it as a symptom but the next two times when the same thing happened I KNEW I was pregnant! I can't help but be very excited about this!!!

Ohhh! That is promising and exciting, Rach! it's a sign!!!! Can't wait for you to test!

Rach; Your chart looks very promising as well!!

03/22/13