Page 45 of 157 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

  1. #1321

    Default

    He probably did but I was having a hard time understanding him. My brain has a really difficult time processing accents. It's part of my auditory processing disorder.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14


    Lost a loved baby 9/2012

  2. #1322

    Default

    I'm still having brief strikes of cramps I'm my bbs and pelvic area. Possible to have a period and still be preggers?

  3. #1323

    Default

    Actually yes fame. My own mother bled every month like normal 4 months into her pregnancy with me. Also, my cousin actually bled every month, even 2 weeks before she have birth to my very healthy nephew. I say bleed because it's technically not a period, and also it's extremely rare, to the point some doctors won't believe that it's possible.

  4. #1324
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Very Northern, New York
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    Fame - If you took a pregnancy test and it was negative and you had bleeding then I would say no, you are not pregnant and you had your AF, sometimes they can be very light, our bodies never do the same thing twice Good luck next cycle though! I'd count the first day of bleeding as CD 1 and I would think about starting to Temp with Fertility Friend to help pin point your O date. Calenders automatically say you O half way through your cycle but that is never true. Heck I never O at all!

    Jen - I have the same issue of not being able to process accents very well. Sucks too cuz I work with doctors at my job every day. Some know that so they speak slower and I can keep up with them but I hate when they grab me in the hall and tell me to do something in crossing!


    Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

  5. #1325
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    He probably did but I was having a hard time understanding him. My brain has a really difficult time processing accents. It's part of my auditory processing disorder.
    I was told I may have CAPD...never had formal testing but I have a genetic condition that predisposes me to it and my neurologist said I fit the bill (had to have a variety of neurological testing done). He told me the specific testing wasn't necessary because I'm an adult...children are tested so their parents, teachers, and care-providers can get them the help they need to maximize their learning potential via alternative methods.

    I have a *terrible* time with accents, especially on the phone went I can't "read" body language/facial expression or don't already have a frame of reference for what they're saying. Eta...lol, I know you weren't on the phone with him...just wanted to point that out, lol, felt the need to clarify

    (((Hugs)))!!!!! I totally understand !
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-25-2013 at 06:24 AM.

  6. #1326
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Sorry I haven't been around much, I was taking a page from Jessie's idea in our TWW thread and limiting my time with online TTC stuff. I tend towards severe obsession: in the 90's it was chat rooms, 2000's video games, now it's this and pinterest (omg I LOVE pinterest-- follow me at pinterest.com/naturallynat ;)).

    I've been stalking to keep up with you ladies!

    I'm curious to see what happens this cycle. Last cycle I got might first blinking smiley on the Adv CBE opk at CD 11, and Oed on CD13...but the month before that O wasn't detected (no opks) until CD 18. I only have 3 strips left and they aren't exactly cheap so I hope this O happens sooner rather than later!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

  7. #1327

    Default

    I don't know where to begin when it comes to finding ovulation day..I just go off calendars.

  8. #1328

    Default

    We have CH's! I really think I actually am 4 DPO though despite not getting the temp rise until 3 days ago. When I am on clomid I can feel O and it was definitely that day and it makes more sense for when I had my positive OPK as well. And now, we wait some more!




  9. #1329
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Beautiful CH's Rach!!! I'm happy for you!!! I didn't think FF had my O date correct either, but it apparently didn't matter! I'm stalking your chart and wish you all the in the world!

  10. #1330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I was told I may have CAPD...never had formal testing but I have a genetic condition that predisposes me to it and my neurologist said I fit the bill (had to have a variety of neurological testing done). He told me the specific testing wasn't necessary because I'm an adult...children are tested so their parents, teachers, and care-providers can get them the help they need to maximize their learning potential via alternative methods.

    I have a *terrible* time with accents, especially on the phone went I can't "read" body language/facial expression or don't already have a frame of reference for what they're saying. Eta...lol, I know you weren't on the phone with him...just wanted to point that out, lol, felt the need to clarify

    (((Hugs)))!!!!! I totally understand !
    I'm Audiologist so I know more than I care to about APD. In fact, my doctoral project was on a test for APD I haven't been formally diagnosed but I have a lot of difficulty processing things via auditory modes. It is so frustrating sometimes.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14


    Lost a loved baby 9/2012

  11. #1331
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    We have CH's! I really think I actually am 4 DPO though despite not getting the temp rise until 3 days ago. When I am on clomid I can feel O and it was definitely that day and it makes more sense for when I had my positive OPK as well. And now, we wait some more!
    Woohoo !!!

  12. #1332
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,530

    Default

    Natalie...FX!!! !!!!!!!!

  13. #1333
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    I don't know where to begin when it comes to finding ovulation day..I just go off calendars.
    You should sign up with Fertility Friend (it's free) and buy a basal temp thermometer. Once you create your account on Fertility Friend, they will email you some very helpful tutorials about charting your cycles and pinpointing ovulation. There is also a great book called Taking Charge of your Fertility that explains everything about charting and more. It's interesting, but not necessary; I would think creating an account with Fertility Friend would help you the most. Good luck!

    Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

  14. #1334
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    We have CH's! I really think I actually am 4 DPO though despite not getting the temp rise until 3 days ago. When I am on clomid I can feel O and it was definitely that day and it makes more sense for when I had my positive OPK as well. And now, we wait some more!
    Yay Rach!!

    Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

  15. #1335

    Default

    My af ia normally 5-6 days. I had the pink/brown spotting late monday night, bled tues and wed and now there's a light pink streak and brown. Really odd for it to only be 2 1/2 days. Thoughts. ..could I still be in?

  16. #1336
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Very Northern, New York
    Posts
    1,559

    Default

    No Fame, sounds like you are on your way though! I would do as Mel said, sign up at fertilityfriend.com, take their courses and get a Basel body thermometer and it will help you pin point you O day. Those calenders are not accurate at all, no two cycles are the same.


    AFM; I went the whole day without any pain meds! DH is very proud of how quickly and well I have handled the surgery. I am bummed that it was kind of a waste because the tube couldn't be fixed but I guess the ovarian drilling will help We will see. I just want this month to go by quicker! I just hope I don't wish my anniversary trip away because I want to try again so bad, so I will have to try and get that out of my head that last week. Well I hope everyone is doing okay, I have lost track of what day it is, I hate sitting around all the time!


    Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

  17. #1337

    Default

    Grrr. Totally unrelated topic. DH and I looked at a short sale house yesterday. It was listed a few days ago (sort of- not on MLS though) but they wouldn't let anyone look at it until yesterday. We loved the house and are getting to ready to put an offer only to find out that there is already an accepted offer (as of today). Now, it might be legit, but our realtor and DH think that the whole thing sounds shady like an inside deal, which is illegal for a short sale. They made no effort to show the house and never posted it on MLS or even disclosed the address. Meaning someone is trying to sell to a friend and not publicize the house so that there aren't additional offers since the bank is the one who makes the offer acceptance with a short sale.

    It would be just so frustrating to lose this house to someone who wasn't playing by the same rules

    End rant.
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 04-25-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14


    Lost a loved baby 9/2012

  18. #1338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Grrr. Totally unrelated topic. DH and I looked at a short sale house yesterday. It was listed a few days ago (sort of- not on MLS though) but they wouldn't let anyone look at it until yesterday. We loved the house and are getting to ready to put an offer only to find out that there is already an accepted offer (as of today). Now, it might be legit, but our realtor and DH think that the whole thing sounds shady like an inside deal, which is illegal for a short sale. They made no effort to show the house and never posted it on MLS or even disclosed the address. Meaning someone is trying to sell to a friend and not publicize the house so that there aren't additional offers since the bank is the one who makes the offer acceptance with a short sale.

    It would be just so frustrating to lose this house to someone who wasn't playing by the same rules

    End rant.
    That is so frustrating! Are you still able to put an offer in at all? Is there somewhere you can call and report that to?




  19. #1339

    Default

    I know every cycle is different but comparing symptoms with what I have from my prengnacy chart with Ava (when I had taken clomid) to what I have had going on so far I can't help but feel hopeful. Having the same bloated/gas that I had the entire 2WW with her. And I know it's early for it if this is a symptom but I am really tired all the time.




  20. #1340
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mid-Missouri
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Hi ladies. So, I called my obgyn's practice today to talk to the infertility nurse about my slightly short LP, but mostly that I seem to start spotting at 9DPO pretty consistently. Since I'm moving out of state at the end, she suggested that I wait to get started on any testing until I move, but said that with the length of time we've been trying we should head straight for a good RE. Here's what's crazy. She trained at the university hospital where we're moving- Hal way across the country. She gave me the name of the RE she trained under and miraculously he's still in practice. Fingers are crossed for this month, but it's great to know we have a plan if things don't work out soon!

  21. #1341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Hi ladies. So, I called my obgyn's practice today to talk to the infertility nurse about my slightly short LP, but mostly that I seem to start spotting at 9DPO pretty consistently. Since I'm moving out of state at the end, she suggested that I wait to get started on any testing until I move, but said that with the length of time we've been trying we should head straight for a good RE. Here's what's crazy. She trained at the university hospital where we're moving- Hal way across the country. She gave me the name of the RE she trained under and miraculously he's still in practice. Fingers are crossed for this month, but it's great to know we have a plan if things don't work out soon!
    That's really cool! Hope this month is your month but it's awesome that you have a good recommendation like that, it's uncanny!

  22. #1342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Hi ladies. So, I called my obgyn's practice today to talk to the infertility nurse about my slightly short LP, but mostly that I seem to start spotting at 9DPO pretty consistently. Since I'm moving out of state at the end, she suggested that I wait to get started on any testing until I move, but said that with the length of time we've been trying we should head straight for a good RE. Here's what's crazy. She trained at the university hospital where we're moving- Hal way across the country. She gave me the name of the RE she trained under and miraculously he's still in practice. Fingers are crossed for this month, but it's great to know we have a plan if things don't work out soon!
    That is great! It's always nice to know people who know people. Hopefully you get your BFP this month and don't ever have to go. When do you move?




  23. #1343

    Default

    My temp was good this morning but I took it waaaay earlier than normal and had to adjust it. That's why it's open circle. I am already getting that urge to POAS but no sense in wasting a test this early.




  24. #1344
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East China MI
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Just a little bit longer until you are able to test! Whoo!! I have to go get my cd21 testing today but I'm feeling sick again not as bad as last week but not very good!

  25. #1345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Just a little bit longer until you are able to test! Whoo!! I have to go get my cd21 testing today but I'm feeling sick again not as bad as last week but not very good!
    I'm sorry you aren't feeling good.




  26. #1346

    Default

    I just found out that my SIL is having a girl. My first niece! She is due end of August and they are moving out of state in the next couple of months so it will be a very long time before I get to see the baby.




  27. #1347
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East China MI
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Yay for a niece!! But sad about them moving I am "off" work today but I just got off a conference call that lasted almost 2 hours and I have some other things to discuss with my boss so I'm waiting for her to call me... Blah!

    On a positive note if I hadn't of been temping I would think I was in the TWW right now and obsessing over every symptom. I feel more relaxed than I have since starting this ttc process. Although still sad that I won't be receiving a BFP too soon sigh the ups and downs of life! Lol

  28. #1348
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East China MI
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Just got the progesterone draw. Now to wait for the results... Probably about a week... I absolutely hate getting my blood drawn tho I'm such a baby lol

  29. #1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Can't wait for you to get your results Jessie! I'll be stalking!

  30. #1350
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mid-Missouri
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    That is great! It's always nice to know people who know people. Hopefully you get your BFP this month and don't ever have to go. When do you move?
    We move at the end of May. I quit my job on the 8th (yay!), DH graduates w his PhD on the 10th, then we move a couple weeks later. Here's hoping I won't be able to lift any boxes for a good reason!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •