Page 43 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 4580

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Soo I'm really struggling on waiting to test :-/ lol.. So far I've been feeling bloated and extremely hungry almost All the time which is not normal at all for me cuz I'm very skinny person and can usually eat just a little and be full well not anymore lol for the last week or so I have been eating alot and then only a hour or do after I'm starving again :-/ lol I have been urinating alot more often it seems and although I haven't had alot of breast tenderness I have had a few sharp pains and tingling and yesterday my DH said he has noticed the veins on my breast are showing up Alot more and I can hardly stand anything on my stomach as far as tight waistbands lol and im having some break outs on my face and seems kinda flushed sometimes and Lots of hot flashes soo just trying to decide if I should test this week cuz I'm about 10 DPO today and AF is due anywhere from tomorrow - next Tuesday.. Sorry it's so long :-/ lol

I forgot but I've also seemed to have a heightened sense of smell and have had twinges in my lower abdomin and just an overall different feeling soo hard to wait to test :-/ lol

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Ugh I don't like this mornings temp. I 100% expected it to rise today and it didn't. Now I am worrying that I geared up to O and didn't. I had the positive OPK and had major cramps the past two days (especially yesterday). I guess only time will tell but I am feeling really down about it today.
    I wouldn't worry too much just yet. I've a few cycles (including the one we conceived DS) that stayed lower a couple days after O and then rose (I only know when O was because of the trigger and IUI).

Jen
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So ladies, yesterday i picked up some vitamins, b6 25mg , b12 mcg, and the b6 also contains 75mg iodine from kelp. I've heard good things about all of these vitamins for fertility but will they really help that much

I'm 1 day late but 13dpo. Wore a tampon just incase. Light pink streak but primarily dark brown but only a little bit. Do you think its af or implantation? Thanks

Implantation takes place 6-10dpo. Is your LP usually only 12dpo? Are you working with an RE? Seems short to me but I am no expert. Also I wouldn't wear a tampon if you don't have full flow of AF yet, I'd wear a pad until it comes but again that's just me! Good Luck

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Come to think of it, I think implantation is different for everyone and is usually in the middle of your LP and if your LP is usually around 12-13dpo then I would think you would have implanted around 6-7dpo but I could be wrong. If the tests are also negative at this point, it's either you didn't actually O yet or you O'd later than usual and are still in LP stage. Do you use O strips or chart? Otherwise there is really no way of knowing other than waiting unfortunately

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Rach - sorry about this mornings temp I am thinking positive thoughts for both of us

Cait - I do not have a RE yet. My doctor did cd3 testing and that all came back normal. I also am going for cd21 testing on Friday and we are gonna go from there with the results.

Cait, Cookie and Rach - thanks so much for all your advice yesterday!! I am feeling much better today. It's so nice to be able to come in here and talk to people who have been there and understand

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much just yet. I've a few cycles (including the one we conceived DS) that stayed lower a couple days after O and then rose (I only know when O was because of the trigger and IUI).

Jen
    Thank you! That gives me a little bit of reassurance that I needed. I am anxiously waiting to see what tomorrows temp will bring.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Rach - sorry about this mornings temp I am thinking positive thoughts for both of us

Cait - I do not have a RE yet. My doctor did cd3 testing and that all came back normal. I also am going for cd21 testing on Friday and we are gonna go from there with the results.

Cait, Cookie and Rach - thanks so much for all your advice yesterday!! I am feeling much better today. It's so nice to be able to come in here and talk to people who have been there and understand
    I am so glad you feel a little bit better about it now.

My last af was 3/25-3/29 & was three days late. I chart and all of them say I O'd on 4/9.

OMG you guys I am so embarrassed. I thought I was in this thread and posted a response to a thread in the Dec. DD room about how I played with my baby nephews today and had raging baby fever. Ooops!

OMG you guys I am so embarrassed. I thought I was in this thread and posted a response to a thread in the Dec. DD room about how I played with my baby nephews today and had raging baby fever. Ooops!
    And I'm sure everyone in the December DD room totally gets it. We all have baby fever around here
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    And I'm sure everyone in the December DD room totally gets it. We all have baby fever around here
    I got to hold my 3 week nephew and played with my almost 6 month old nephew and it really made me crazy. I haven't told any IRL people other than my best friend that we are TTC because I don't want to deal with 30 questions or any negativity.

We totally would not care if you joined in randomly talking about baby fever
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Lol Rach! It's totally fine! We toooootaalllly get it! You're welcome to pop in any time!

Rach I think most of us here get the baby fever feeling!! I know I have it majorly! Lol and I'm like you we haven't told anyone we are TTC either except our sister-in-law which is my closest friend besides my husband lol

And any way I took a test this morning and it was negative :-/ I figured it was to early but I couldn't help myself lol :-/ gonna take another in about a week if AF doesn't show

Woohoo! My temp shot way up this morning! Officially in the 2 WW for the first time in 2 years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Rach I think most of us here get the baby fever feeling!! I know I have it majorly! Lol and I'm like you we haven't told anyone we are TTC either except our sister-in-law which is my closest friend besides my husband lol

And any way I took a test this morning and it was negative :-/ I figured it was to early but I couldn't help myself lol :-/ gonna take another in about a week if AF doesn't show
    Sorry about your negative. I hope a few more days will bring around a BFP for you!

I may be out this month. I'm having a light period(I'm a reg girl) with more prevalent cramping. Or so I think its my period. I just don't get how some Have sex love and canconceive but others try and try & never can. We aren't trying but we DTD all the time in hopes.

My temps are all over the place? I thought temping would help and I guess it is to show I'm not really ovulating? Maybe I've been ovulating later every cycle and have a really short LP. I guess only time will tell. I go in on Friday for the progesterone testing so maybe that will provide some answers? I'm pretty sure I sleep with my mouth open so maybe next cycle I will try temping vaginally instead of orally?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    My temps are all over the place? I thought temping would help and I guess it is to show I'm not really ovulating? Maybe I've been ovulating later every cycle and have a really short LP. I guess only time will tell. I go in on Friday for the progesterone testing so maybe that will provide some answers? I'm pretty sure I sleep with my mouth open so maybe next cycle I will try temping vaginally instead of orally?
    Definitely try temping vaginally! I have been charting on and off for over 4 years and I just finally switched and the difference was astounding! My temps orally were SO low! I was getting 96's every day. When I switched they were much higher and never under 97. You should add your chart to your signature so I can stalk you easier! I am either a late ovulater or don't ovulate at all without clomid so I know how frustrating that is. I hope the progesterone results give some insight so that you can move forward with a game plan.

Woohoo! My temp shot way up this morning! Officially in the 2 WW for the first time in 2 years!!!
    Goodluck!!

Sorry about your negative. I hope a few more days will bring around a BFP for you!
    Thanks!! I hope so too!

So many graduates lately which is both encouraging and sad because it has gotten so quiet in here. How is everyone doing?

Well, I'm new, but I'm doing fine. Other than being rather down about not the silence here and not having anyone i can talk to in regards to TTC.

woohoo! My temp shot way up this morning! Officially in the 2 ww for the first time in 2 years!!!
    yeah!!!!

I also want to mention that i am unbelievably frustrated that figuring out O is a total guessing game at the moment as I don't yet have a BBT or OPKs grrrrr. I've been checking my cm but the consistency is all over the place and am about ready to give up checking it.

I've been obsessively testing every morning for the last 4 days; I'm at 9dpo by my calculations, possible 7dpo per other calculations (results may vary with algorithms ;) ) Negative so far, but I have enough to take me for another week (or until AF rears her ugly head I swear I just... feel like I really am PG, but this is also the first time I've ever known I ovulated/timed things, and I know, 20% chance etc. I did have some cramping/twinging at 7dpo, and my uterus has felt weird ever since.... still could be head games, but gahhh.
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

Aww, don't give up. I felt like you a few years ago and these wonderful women talked me into charting, using opks and checking my cm. I tried to temp but with my job, it was impossible. Go onto Amazon and order some opks. They are super cheap and work really well. You can also buy your hpts there and save lots of money too. TTC is supposed to be an enjoyable time but it definitely is NOT! Good luck to you Hon. We all are here to back and cheer you on. (((HUGS)))

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Aww, don't give up. I felt like you a few years ago and these wonderful women talked me into charting, using opks and checking my cm. I tried to temp but with my job, it was impossible. Go onto Amazon and order some opks. They are super cheap and work really well. You can also buy your hpts there and save lots of money too. TTC is supposed to be an enjoyable time but it definitely is NOT! Good luck to you Hon. We all are here to back and cheer you on. (((HUGS)))
    Unfortunately I can't order offline, as I am going cross country constantly with my DH as he drives tractor-trailer. We still haven't found the time to stop at a Walmart and get OPKs or a BBT and have no clue when I'll be able to. So I'm SOL at the moment... Btw, so jealous of you ladies with these items, I'm practically green!