Page 39 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 4685

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I was so sick Tuesday/yesterday DH and I haven't been able to BD. I'm worried we may have missed our chance this month. I got a flashing smile on a digi opk on Tuesday, didn't test yesterday because I was too busy puking, and a flashing smile again today. A solid smile means you will o in 24 to 48 hours I think? Last month I had 3 days of flashing smile and then a solid smile. I will probably try to bd tonight when he gets home and tomorrow just in case...
    I will feel much better if I get the solid smile tomorrow and then my temps do something to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I was so sick Tuesday/yesterday DH and I haven't been able to BD. I'm worried we may have missed our chance this month. I got a flashing smile on a digi opk on Tuesday, didn't test yesterday because I was too busy puking, and a flashing smile again today. A solid smile means you will o in 24 to 48 hours I think? Last month I had 3 days of flashing smile and then a solid smile. I will probably try to bd tonight when he gets home and tomorrow just in case...
    I will feel much better if I get the solid smile tomorrow and then my temps do something to support it.
    This makes me want to try one of my smiley tests! I'm sorry you aren't feeling good. I hope you are able to get a few BD sessions in.

Jessie -- my experience last cycle was 1 day flashing, then solid and the test stays solid for 48 hours, so you don't try to keep testing with it. I don't think you've missed out at all, just keep testing until you get that solid smiley!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Ok I need some tough love or something. I can't seem to mentally let go my last cycle. I keep having nausea despite this being CD 4. I don't think I'm sick or anything. I keep wondering if I need to test just so my mind can see for itself that it's for sure BFN. Like in Grey's (does anyone watch it?) when they stabbed Arizona's fake foot so it wouldn't hurt her anymore...

If it helps reassure you... Test! I do watch Greys but i usually catch up on reruns! I have heard that many women still get a light period. Is the flow normal for you?

I looked at my tests and they don't flash. It's either an empty circle or the smile, no in-between.

Rach I think there are two digis, the newer one does both flashing and solid, maybe you have the older one...

Jessie -- not totally normal, lighters, like 2 days and then just spotting. I think I will test, it's just is not ok in my mind. I normally feel totally myself during FP and I'm not feeling it right now.

Rach - I think I have the clear blue advanced? I just noticed I have quite a bit of cm today so hopefully I haven't missed my o yet and I will feel up to BD later. I haven't gotten sick today but I have a horrible headache

Natalie - I had a cycle like that in March. My flow was light to begin with and kept coming and going so I tested everyday and felt crazy. I say if it will make you feel better then test!

Kelly - just wondering how you are doing? I know the west side of the state is having some crazy weather! We have a tornado watch right now!!

Rach - Believe me, I do want to POAS, but only if there was a guarentee it'd be positive. For some reason, I just absolutely hate that BFN. I'd rather just start AF. So we'll see what happens. I said in the testers thread I'd test the 28th, but I may not be able to wait past the 24th which is 18dpo according to FF. We'll see!

Jessie - I hope you get feeling better so you can get some BD in! It isn't fair that the stress of TTC can make BDing not as much fun, but then you don't feel well on top of it? Ugh. I'm sorry!
    The weather is crazy here too! Tornado watches, and we're supposed to get super terrible storms later. I'm not excited since I JUST got hail damage on my car fixed a few months ago. Ugh. But oh well. The power has already gone out twice at work just from wind and it's bright and sunny out! Too weird!

Natalie - I understand how you feel. I felt like that last month. My period was light and only 3 days long. That's a lot of the reason I started charting. That way I could see my temps go down. But if you feel off, test! I'll be stalking for results!
    Also, I watch Greys! Have since season 1! I LOVE that show. DH and I watch it every Thursday. He's not afraid to admit how much he loves it either. lol

Jen - Still no results?! Grr! I bet you're so frustrated! I hope you have them and just have been too busy celebrating to get on here and let us know! I'll check again after I get off work.
    Last edited by KayDub; 04-18-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Kay --I'm right there with you on the waiting to test!

Speaking of, I did test and it was negative, of course. I just hope that it is the push my mind needs to calm the heck down. Still feeling a little off, but hopefully that feeling is on the way out. I'm sure in a day or so I'll be back to normal!

Natalie- I'm sorry it's been such a whacky cycle for you!! I've had a couple lighter flow cycles when I was under some stress. I hope you feel more like yourself soon. I hate feeling "off" for no apparent reason. Lets gear up for a may bfp :-)

Kay- I am excited about your chart! Keep us updated!

Jen- I was hoping for some news! Can't wait and hope the headache finally went away.

Quick update here- my cd 21 bloodwork all came back fine. Dh has his SA next week, so we'll see what happens there. In a way, kinda hoping it is just kinda low and is a number we can work with. If we are both fine, then there are more tests to do. We'll see!

Kay I have no idea how you have still not tested! I'm only 10 dpo and broke down....

Jessie so sorry you don't feel we'll! We went through that here during ovulation! It sucked... Fingers crossed you will feel better and catch that egg!

Natalie... Do you see a RE or have you ever?

Jessie...it doesn't sound like you missed your window !! Praying...!!! Thank you for asking ...doing okay...just wish my body would let go. I called the nurse to see if they could prescribe misoprostol to move things along (waiting for them to call me back)...been bleeding/spotting and cramping on/off for 10 days now...just want it to be over. It's not uncommon for my body to do this after a loss...with my last one it lasted 7wks and I finally opted for bc to get the bleeding to stop and normalize my cycles again.

Natalie...I'm glad you tested so you know but I'm so sorry you're still not feeling yourself ! (((Hugs)))...praying things even out for you and you feel normal again soon .

Kay...looking forward to your test day !!

I almost bought the clear blue advanced digis but opted for the regular ones. I'm getting the advanced next time .

I had a great time at my first skating lesson...I loved it!!! I wasn't nearly as unsteady as I thought I'd be and shockingly didn't fall once, lol...woot !

We drove through a blinding rainstorm on the way home but it passed quickly. We were concerned about tornadoes here too.

Jen...thinking of you!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post
    Quick update here- my cd 21 bloodwork all came back fine. Dh has his SA next week, so we'll see what happens there. In a way, kinda hoping it is just kinda low and is a number we can work with. If we are both fine, then there are more tests to do. We'll see!
    Good news !! Praying for a good SA! I know that it's always nice to know nothing is overtly wrong but I also know how nice it is to have answers...praying you eventually get them (((hugs)))!!

Beta was negative

After not hearing from the RE all morning, I called them at 11:30am to get my results. The nurse said she was waiting on my RE to determine the next step before calling me and she hadn't done that yet because my RE is in surgery all day. Really? So the fact that I've been waiting wasn't important enough to at least call and let me know? Grrr.

Anyway, not sure what is next. DS was conceived off the second IUI, which is what this one was. I think I'm going to request they check my tubes again (haven't had it done since before DS). I don't want to pay for another IUI without knowing. Something could have gotten screwed up with the D&C-who knows.

I hate this. Why can't it just be easy for me to get pregnant? I really wanted it this cycle. This BFN means I will hit my due date from my miscarriage without another bean on the way May 7th is really going to suck for me.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm so sorry Jen

I will be testing this weekend! Hoping for a BFP and that I miss af. I feel much better and my symptoms have subsided :/ my mom said none of her symptoms showed until she missed af. Hopeful. Babydust to all!

Jen - I am SO sorry I was really hopeful for you as well. And for what it's worth, we'll all try to help you through May 7th the best we can!

Jen -- I'm sorry too, I was really thinking you'd get that BFP. I hope you can get some answers soon. Like Kay said, we're here to lean on, we'll get you through!!

So sorry Jen... Please keep us posted!

(((hugs)))...I'm so sorry Jen !!

I am so sorry Jen.

I'm so sorry Jen

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Sorry, Jen :-(. Hoping that further testing is helpful.

CD 14 and still waiting to O. My CM is starting to pick up and this evening's OPK was a hair darker (but nowhere close to positive) so hopefully within the next couple of days I will be there!

Spoke with the nurse again this afternoon. My RE is willing to let me do one more Clomid+IUI cycle before moving on to injectibles (given the number of cycles I've used Clomid total). I requested to have another HSG done, and the nurse agreed with me that it would be a good idea. She said that a pregnancy or a D&C could block a tube, both of which I've had since it was last done.

I also made an appointment to see a new acupuncturist on Wednesday. I loved the one I used before but she moved to Texas shortly after I got PG with DS. This one works out of my RE's office. Not super excited because it is farther away than I would like, but the other one I was looking at closer to home is on vacation for two weeks. I feel like I should get started sooner rather than later. Praying that I get my BFP on this next cycle.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So sorry Jen

Btw I'll be praying for you too!

Rachel...cmon eggie !!

Jen... (((hugs)))...lots of prayers and !! Glad to hear you'll be getting another hsg done...praying for clear tubes!

Jen - I'm glad that they agreed to the testing. I hope you get good results. Good luck with the acupuncture! What exactly do you get that done for? I've heard of so many people using it TTC, but I don't really know why.

Rach - I hope you O soon! Sometimes that wait is just as bad as the wait after!

As for me, I'm on pins and needles. I don't feel like I'm about to start AF, but then again, I normally don't get a lot of symptoms beforehand, and I also think i have a few more days to go than what FF says. Gah! This is the worst part of this 2ww for me! Yesterday I had a few sharp, stabby pains in my lower abdomen, but that was it. Every now and then I get sharp pains in my boobs, and my teeth are kinda sensitive to cold. Nothing to get excited about! I did have a PG dream last night. In my dream, I was getting ready to take a shower and looked in the mirror and my areolas were HUGE and then I noticed a PG belly! I was shocked in my dream, as if I didn't know before then! Let's hope it comes true...although I hope I find out way before I did in my dream! ;)