Page 38 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 4690

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Jen --- No chart update, now I'm with Karen, you're killing me!

Loramah -- Hi! Nice to meet you

F&F -- sorry to hear that, maybe there is still hope, just give it a little time

...So my temp today was over my coverline for last month. I know it doesn't mean anything, I just think that figuring out your chart can be hard enough without anomalies popping up!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Loramah View Post
    It's been a while and most of you probably don't remember me but wheee so glad the N.E.T is still going on and just a big hug to everybody o.o I'll sneak back ot now, just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing both new and old.
    Of course you are remembered!!! How are you and those beautiful boys doing? Are you back for #3?

Lora - Nice to meet you! Come around more often.

Jen - I'm stalking for your results today! Can't wait to hear the news!

Kelly - I'm glad your body seems to be doing what it is supposed to, even though I'm still so sorry your having to deal with this at all.

Natalie - I had a few temps over my coverline. I think there are just so many things that can affect your temp! Your coverline may still be in the same area as it was last month even with one high one. A wise person once told me (aka Kelly lol) that charts make more sense in hindsight then they do at the beginning.

Jen - have you tested yet? No pressure, I know what it's like to want to wait, but I just wondered if you'd decided yet!

As for me, my temp went back up today I dont know if it means anything, but at least I know AF isn't on her way today! I'm calling it a good thing! I guess I'll know in a week or so if it was an implantation dip or not!

ETA - I have 61 pregnnacy points on FF now! It has slowly crept up from 7. I'm sure this tool is just for fun, but it gives me hope. Did anyone have high points on theirs and then end up not pg?
    Last edited by KayDub; 04-17-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

So I feel pregnant today... Lets hope my symptom spotting senses are accurate! Mild cramps, stuffy nose, back ache, hot flashes in the middle of the night with the ac running! Mild headache... I just feel yucky this morning! My coffee is helping bring me around but I just feel pregnant today! Not to mention that I woke up noticing the existence of my chest lol....

So where is Jen this morning?

Good morning to the rest of you this morning!!!!

Kay -- Nice temp rise!!! I know you're right about the chart, I just...wish I had a different result, ya know? --Also had still have that weird post-eating nausea sometimes, like this morning it happened again. Prob just stress.

As for that pregnancy monitor -- I get at least 80 pts each month. It has to do with which symptoms you decide to chart, how many days you chart them and some other things I haven't figured out (prob b/c they haven't happened to me.) I do know that some symptoms will subtract points!

Cookie -- I hope you're right!!

Good morning ladies. Thanks for all the support already today! I'm on the west coast, so I'm probably a few hours behind most of y'all. So I got a really bad migraine last night (still have it) and was wanting to take excedrin. I got up at 2am and decided to POAS so that if it was negative, I could take my meds. Well, I am pretty sure it was a BFN. But, I didn't hold my pee that long by that point and I was having a really hard time getting the stick in the stream at 2am, so who knows. I'm not really hopeful at this point, but my first beta with DS was 17, so there is always that hope that maybe I have another low beta coming. Thank you for all the encouragement. I really felt like this was my cycle

Oh, and I didn't take the excedrin just in case the stick was wrong.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen, Keeping my that it was wrong and your beta will be good!!

(((Big big hugs))) Jen...praying for a good beta!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I've been snooping around FF, and there are plenty of charts with late HPTs (>15dpo) after a negative HPT, so there is hope. I definitely do not feel like AF is on her way.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    So I feel pregnant today... Lets hope my symptom spotting senses are accurate! Mild cramps, stuffy nose, back ache, hot flashes in the middle of the night with the ac running! Mild headache... I just feel yucky this morning! My coffee is helping bring me around but I just feel pregnant today! Not to mention that I woke up noticing the existence of my chest lol....

I felt the same on sunday and monday. Had a slight cold out of the blue. I feel much better today. Still a stuffy nose though.

Oh, Jen! I'm so sorry! I'm really hopeful though that the test was wrong and you'll get a good beta today! Good luck and KUP!

Natalie - I understand! It could be anything though. Maybe you were fighting off a tiny bug yesterday or something. I'm sure your chart will look amazing once you get a few more temps on it. And boo about the points! I was really hoping it meant something... lol.

Cookie - I hope you're right! &

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post

What a great update...reeeeally hoping and praying !!!

I'm still just hanging around, poas every morning, watching the line on the Hpt get lighter and lighter. Hopefully soon, it'll start getting darker.

I got my progesterone results today. They are 23.7. Don't really know what that means but I'm guessing it was ok. Af is due Tuesday, so all I can do is pray. Good luck to everyone in here. I hope we all graduate out of here for good,very soon.

That sounds like a really good level to me! It seems like it needs to only be like 10 to sustain a pregnancy but I may be thinking of something else! AF due Monday here... Hopefully we will make it into December together!!! ;)

Cindy...that is an awesome progesterone level !!! Praying those lines start getting darker soon!!!!

Quick update on me. RE nurse just called and said lab doesn't have my beta results yet. They are behind today. I thought this might happen with the tech didn't highlight the stat box on my sheet even though it was checked. Usually they do that. Pretty sure they didn't run it as stat. Grrr.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Gaaaah, Jen, I am so sorry !! Ugh...how frustrating !!!!! Thinking of you and praying for great numbers that were worth waiting for !

Jen -- Hope you'll get it ASAP tomorrow!!

Oh, how frustrating Jen! I'm sorry! Hopefully you get the results ASAP! I'll be thinking of you!

Never got the beta results. I called my RE's office at 4:45pm and the lab results still weren't in. The receptionist said the nurse would call the lab at 5pm to check the status and let me know. It's now 6:30pm and I haven't gotten a call. I think it is over for the day

Will see what my temp does in the morning. I had a 15 day LP last cycle, so it may not drop yet tomorrow.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

That sucks Jen... I hope you get good results tomorrow!

That is so frustrating. they should know how important this is to you and do it stat as ordered! Ugh. I'm sorry, Jen!!! But great things are worth waiting for, so hopefully you'll get awesome results tomorrow!! your temp stays up tomorrow!!

Goodnight ladies! Hoping my temp stays up (or goes even higher) tomorrow morning. I'm nearing the end of my 2ww, and I'm getting antsy over here. It's hard staying this sane about it! LOL Hope everyone has a great night!

Aw man! Came in to check on Jen. I'm sorry they are dragging it out. I hope you have results first thing in the morning.

Jen ughhhhhh this is killing me!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Thanks girls. I'm spent. I've been so anxious all day and my migraine came back. Think I'm going to bed early tonight and hope for a good nights sleep! Would love to have an accurate temp in the morning!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I will be stalking
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Jen...boooo , that's so crummy !! (((Hugs)))!

Kay, your chart looks awesome!!!!! Eeek, you're so close to testing...can't wait !!

My temp went up today...hoping it comes down by this weekend since it's still well above my coverline. On a fun note, I'm going to my first figure skating lesson today !! LOL, wish me luck...hoping I don't break my neck !

Kay -- Chart looks good!! Your temp stays up the next few days

Kelly -- That sounds like fun, I know you'll have a great time!

for a temp rise this morning! I was so happy when I saw it I couldn't go back to sleep. FF has AF coming on Saturday, but as I've said before I don't believe that. I think it'll be closer to Monday-Wednesday based off my other cycles. Of course, I wasn't charting then so who knows. I've been reading a lot about implantation because I was worried that there were only 4 days between what could possibly be an implantation dip and AF starting. But I've read implantation is a process, not an event, and the temp dip can happen at the beginning or end, or not at all. So I've got to let it go and see what happens. I'll be pretty busy this weekend, so hopefully it goes fast without too much time to obsess!

Jen - I will be stalking for your results. I know you're on the west coast, so Ill be looking later! I hope they call you first thing when they open! for good numbers!!

Kelly - Good luck! Have fun. I love ice skating. I grew up on a lake, so I'm decent at it. I can do 1 spinny move and that's it. My dad makes fun of me because I used to think I was so awesome when I was little for being able to do it, and I still do it now! haha.

Kay, you are a stronger person than I am holding out that long! I would be peeing on all things by now.