Page 37 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 4683

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Is it common for women to not spot until after their missed af?

Fames - You can spot almost anytime during your cycle. I think I counted your days and you are at CD 23. Spotting now could mean implantation if it's mixed into your cervical mucus but it could mean an irritation to your cervix or vaginal walls, ie; sex. Some women do spot in early pregnancy when they would normally get their AF and that is common as well as normal. So yeah I guess it is common for women to not spot until after their missed AF, as well as before. How confusing is that?! Our bodies suck sometimes! I know I spotted after sex a lot but it was 'other reasons' <--- without TMI. I also spotted when I had a UTI as well. Hope I didn't confuse you more, it's early and I haven't had coffee.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Just realized that this time next week I will be making the hour drive to my RE's and getting on the chopping block! Ekk! So I wonder if I should count the day of surgery as being my CD 1 seeing they are going to scrap my lining? I will have to ask him! UGH! So much to remember, I hope I don't forget anything!

03/22/13

Fame...most of my cycles I don't spot until af shows but I have had ovulatory spotting before. With my healthy pgs I've had implantation spotting once or twice but not usually. So, for me, it's unusual to spot before af is due whether I'm pg or not but I do occasionally have ovulatory and/or implantation spotting .

Cait...wow, only another week!!! Praying the surgery successfully unblocks that tube ! I'm not sure about cd...I would probably go ahead and chart it as cd1 since it's a starting point.

Jen...you have the patience of Job ! I can't wait to hear...your chart looks great!!!

Cd1 for me today but my temp went up...hoping for a drop tomorrow so we can get this cycle rolling . I just ordered my opks for the next few months...I have enough digis here to back up the ics. My avg o is cd 20 based on the last 3 cycles but I'll start testing earlier since this cycle may be off and I got a +opk on cd15 last time.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I wasn't able to get on at all yesterday due to the drama with DH. Spent most of the day catching up on sleep.

First of all... Kelly.... I am so sorry to see you back in here. While I'll admit, I missed you... I didn't want to see you back in here for at least 9 months. I wish I had words. All I can say is I'm thinking of you, and once again, I'm so very sorry. I hope your testing goes well!

Jen - I don't blame you for not wanting to test! Stick to it! I hate BFNs!

On that note, someone asked when I'm testing... and I'm not until at least the 24th... maybe even the 28th. AF is due the 20th on FF, but I don't believe that. I except her closer to the 24th.

Cait - Only one more week! Try not to get too nervous! Everything will turn out well! I can feel it!

As for me... my temp dropped this morning. Not a lot, but it was significant enough to make my chart look weird. I dont like it. I did wake up around 4 and have trouble getting back to sleep, but I still laid down and rested for a good 2+hours so it should have been ok. DH reminded me that I think O date on FF is wrong, and if I'm right I'm only 10dpo, not 11... if that's the case (and I guess even at 11dpo) it *could* be an implantation dip! I guess we'll see what tomorrow's temp looks like.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Kay...I'm so glad you were able to catch up on sleep!! I think that's a perfect dip! I don't blame you for waiting to test...I will be waiting next time too . I test early so I know when to increase my progesterone dose but now that everything is going to be through the RE I'm feeling less panicky about having to know as early as possible. I'm actually excited to wait it out..going to be awesome not having to squint and wonder if it's a bfp or not !!

Sorry to see you back here, Kelly. I hope you get some answers soon and so you'll be able to get your sticky bfp.

I on the other hand am having major af type cramps. Af isn't due until next Tuesday, but with my body, you never know. My Hpt was barely pos this morning, so the ovidrel is almost gone, I'm guessing. This is my first round on it so I'm as lost as can be.

Good luck to all you wonderful ladies. I hope everyone's stay here is short and sweet.

So sorry Kelly

SO many updates, I love it!

Big welcome to the newcomers, hope your stay is short and sweet!

Rach and Jessie -- hoping your TWW goes quickly and with a minimum of crazy!

Jen -- I would be a wreck if were you... Chart does look good!

Kay -- Where are you?!

Kelly -- Spring babies are awesome

Since I had a relatively short cycle last month, I'm really interested to see what will happen this month. I would be thrilled if I could keep going with a 27-28 day cycle, 32 just feels like a long time!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Like a million updates happened while I was writing my post

Kay -- I saw that dip and was thinking it would freak you out...fear not! Even with our data collecting and obsessing, we can still be off by a day--since 12 hours here and there do add up. I think these things happen on time scales we can't really pin down which just adds to the crazy meter!

Cindy...praying it's just your little bean getting cozy!!

Natalie...let's both have 28 day cycles this month, lol, I agree, 30+ is way too long!!

I'm not freaking out too much. I will feel better tomorrow depending on my temp (FX it goes up!) I'm fairly confident AF isn't showing this soon. I'm only CD 25, and my shortest ever was 27 the month I came off BC. After that they've been around 29-33... I can't imagine my temps would dip 3-4 days before? But what do I know? Not much! LOL. I am holding on to that for hope though until tomorrow mornings temp.

Natalie & Kelly... you guys are basically cycle buddies! While I'm very sorry you both are at the begining of a new cycle, It'll be nice to have someone at the same time in their cycles! I wish I had a cycle buddy sometimes. I feel like I'm out here in almost done with my cycle land while everyone is just starting! This is how I always felt in gym class when I learned I was not a fast runner!

I took out my earlier temps from this cycle because when I switched from temping orally to vaginally my temps were so much higher and today when I put my temp in it tried to give me CH's and tell me I O'd on CD 9. No way I already O'd!!!

Fame- you can spot any time during the cycle. I've had spotting on BFN cycles during mid-LP before. IMHO, it just makes things more confusing for sure!

Cait- thinking of you! I hope your surgery goes perfectly and that you will get a sticky bean very soon! I would count the day of your surgery as CD1. My D&C date was considered CD1 by my OB.

Kelly- hoping your body recovers quickly so you can move on and get a sticky bean too!

Kay- for implantation dip!

Anyone else I missed- so so sorry. It is hard catching up with all these posts!

As for me- thank you all for the encouragement. I will definitely POAS tomorrow before my beta. I'm not sure what to think right now. I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms, but I don't know if those are psychosomatic or not. I know the progesterone can cause a lot of these symptoms. DH asked me point blank last night if I felt pregnant and I said yes, but that I was telling myself otherwise so as not to get my hopes up.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen -- I know what you mean. Hopefully you can put all those questions to rest tomorrow with a BFP!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

You ladies have been busy in here!!!

I am 8dpo and noticing every twinge, headache, etc!.... but its better to be on this side then waiting to ovulate lol

Kelly... So sorry to see you back in here but I am so glad you are with a RE who can help!

Jen... Best of luck tomorrow!!! I will be looking for that BFP in the morning!

Can you imagine what it must have been like to TTC before the internet?... To not have forums and websites and amazon to order supplies lol!!! I don't know, maybe they were less crazy than we are because they didn't have so much fuel to add to the fire of obsessing!

Ok ladies. I've tried realllly hard to not be a symptom freak... but I had to pop on here real quick and tell you this. Yesterday I had a single dull stabbing pain right in the center of my pelvis. It felt more like an annoying skin pain than something inside, so I didn't think much of it. Now today, I've felt weird since lunch. Kind of like there's something at the back of my throat I could throw up, but I don't feel quesy... and my stomach feels, excited? Does that make sense? You know when you get that "holy crap" feeling for a split second in the pit of your stomach when you feel excited? I feel just like that, except it's not going away... and the stabby pain is still there! Realllly trying not to read into this, but it's kind of exciting! I just hope I'm not making myself think something since I had the temp drop today! Haha.

Had a headache now for 2 days and the cold symptoms. Remaining. Hopeful babydust!

Oh, and I forgot to tell y'all that I had a dream last night where I was preggo. I was barely preggo but was so none the less
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 04-16-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kay...praying for a temp rise tomorrow!!! Your symptoms sound promising !!!!!

Rach...I did the same thing when I first started charting, lol! I started out temping orally but switched to vag and got ch so I deleted the oral temps . I hope o isn't too far off for you though! Do you use preseed or robitussin or anything for cm?

Jen...omw, I'm so excited for you tomorrow...can't wait to hear how it goes!! Praying for a bfp...woot ! Woohoo for a pg dream...I'm thinking this one is going to come true ! Progesterone throws me off too...makes my symptoms hard to "read".

Cookie...!! I hope the rest of your 2ww goes really fast...so great to see an update from you! LOL, I've often wondered if it was less crazy way back when or if it was even more agonizing...I'm sure they found some way to satisfy their neuroses, lol, this can't be a new phenomenon, just a new outlet

Fame...hoping that headache is a good sign but praying it eases up for you (((hugs)))! My headaches do get worse in early pg but get much better after the first two months. Crazy hormones!!

I'm starting to get excited about my testing...hoping to o early again!! Praying for a big temp drop tomorrow but a slow decline would be fine too. My midwife finally bothered to call this afternoon. She said to use an hpt 2wks after the bleeding stops and "don't hesitate to call if you need anything in the meantime"...haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, okay, done now !

Just got the call from dh's dr that his lab order for the karyotyping is ready...woot!! He's picking it up after work...hoping he'll go in for the blood draw tomorrow .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-16-2013 at 02:29 PM. Reason: more emoticons than needed, lol :D

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Ok ladies. I've tried realllly hard to not be a symptom freak... but I had to pop on here real quick and tell you this. Yesterday I had a single dull stabbing pain right in the center of my pelvis. It felt more like an annoying skin pain than something inside, so I didn't think much of it. Now today, I've felt weird since lunch. Kind of like there's something at the back of my throat I could throw up, but I don't feel quesy... and my stomach feels, excited? Does that make sense? You know when you get that "holy crap" feeling for a split second in the pit of your stomach when you feel excited? I feel just like that, except it's not going away... and the stabby pain is still there! Realllly trying not to read into this, but it's kind of exciting! I just hope I'm not making myself think something since I had the temp drop today! Haha.
    I would imagine it is hard not to be thinking that! It's in perfect place for an implantation dip! Good luck!!!

Kelly, I haven't taken anything for CM. I didn't really notice a problem with my CM last time around so I figured this cycle I would try without anything.

Jen - just wanted to pop in before heading to bed to say good luck tomorrow! Ill be thinking about you and sending positive thoughts your way! Oh, and lots of of course!!! I'm hoping for a bfp for you tomorrow!

Rachel...that's great your cm hasn't been affected...the simpler the better .

Jen...thinking of you tomorrow...cmon bfp ! (((Hugs)))...I hope you are able to sleep well

Looks like my ex fiance is done trying to work things out (he wasn't really trying at all). Fingers crossed that whatever outcome, it's for the best. Normally I cramp a few days before af...so far nothing. Babydust to you all!

Poking my head in to say Jen's getting a BFP tomorrow
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

It's been a while and most of you probably don't remember me but wheee so glad the N.E.T is still going on and just a big hug to everybody o.o I'll sneak back ot now, just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing both new and old.

Lor
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Come on Gator!! TEST! TEST! TEST!!

03/22/13

Loramah... thanks for popping in!!!!

Jen...hoping for a bfp for you this morning and a good beta later today !!!

Fame... (((hugs hugs hugs))), so sorry he's not willing to work it out right now ...I hope he comes around

Eta...lol, forgot to add my quick update ...my temp dropped today ! I was considering calling my midwife's office to request misoprostol to get things moving along if my temp was still elevated...glad my body seems to be moving forward without it .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-17-2013 at 06:13 AM.