Page 36 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 4559

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    AF was 3 days late and showed up 3/25-3/29. Ever since then I've had light cramps and the light pulsating in my head. My dbf & I BD'd on 4/7, 4/8 & my O day 4/9. Since then I've been extremely tired, sleeping all day. I only drink water and keep feeling extremely thirsty. If I'm counting correctly I'm 4-6dpo according to diff calculators and have had tender/numb nipples, lower back aches, restless sleep, body aches and today I got hot flashes/a bit of nausea but it went away. I feel bloated like my stomach is pushing out. Quite gassy tmi sorry. Also when I eat I'm either not hungry or what I eat is never enough.
    My gma told me she had a dream I wss pregnant & I hadn't talked to her about any of this.
    Could this be wishful thinking or could I really be pregnant? When should I test? Af is expected btwn the 4/19-21.

Thanks!
    Hey !!! So glad to see you made it over here ...woot! Your symptoms sound promising ...love that your gma had a pg dream about you, that's awesome!! My 12yr old ds told me the other day he dreamed I had twins . You can start testing as early as 8dpo with sensitive tests like First Response Early Result but if you use Walmart cheapies (totally a viable option...at 88cents a test, it doesn't get much better than that unless you buy in bulk online) you may want to wait until the 21st .

I can't wait to hear how it goes!! Keep us posted *stalking*! ...try not to let the 2ww drive you crazy like it does most of us !!

Eta......read your second post ! I'm so sorry you're feeling discouraged (((hugs)))!! I sure hope you stick around...takes awhile for everyone to get to know each other but I promise, these are a fantastic group of ladies ! Not everyone reads every post, some ladies only get the chance to post once a day or every few days, and not every post gets a response so hang in there a little longer sweetie !

I won't be posting in the ttc NET thread much because I'm in the Dec dd room now but wanted to pop in and encourage you since I'm the one who recommended that you try posting here . Thinking of you and hoping/praying you get a before long !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-14-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Cait -- is it an online thing? Would you post a link please or put it in a new thread so people who don't stop in here can see it too!
    http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Okay, another worry... Mother's Day. With my recent MC I am worried about trying to celebrate it on top of trying to make my mother feel good, without wanting to hang her for constantly bringing up the MC because if I hadn't had the MC I'd be celebrating it in a different light. What does everyone else do?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Cait - I wish I had some advice for you I can't imagine how tough that day could be. Just wanted to say good luck...

As for me we got the results of my cd3 testing and DH sperm analysis. My results are normal. DH not so much his actual count was like 335 million which is good and the motility was good. His PH, viscosity, glutenizing? and one other thing were not good. She recommended he see a urologist so that's where we are going from here. She said they couldn't classify him as having infertile sperm but sub-infertile sperm which means we won't get pregnant as easily

For now we keep trying and see what happens...

Cait -- I'm sorry your mom is still giving you a difficult time Could you go low-key this year, like maybe just send her a card instead of whatever normal celebration you do? I remember after my last MC, one of my male co-workers was personally wishing all the mom's happy mothers day and when he got to me...it was so awkward! He forgot that I wasn't pg anymore and I just felt so bad for both of us, he was sweet guy but it was so uncomfortable.

Jessie -- I'm sorry you got disappointing news. Hopefully his issues are ones that can be corrected easily. I wish I knew something about this to offer more reassurance!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks kelly.

Did anyone develop cold like symptoms before implantation?

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Cait - I wish I had some advice for you I can't imagine how tough that day could be. Just wanted to say good luck...

As for me we got the results of my cd3 testing and DH sperm analysis. My results are normal. DH not so much his actual count was like 335 million which is good and the motility was good. His PH, viscosity, glutenizing? and one other thing were not good. She recommended he see a urologist so that's where we are going from here. She said they couldn't classify him as having infertile sperm but sub-infertile sperm which means we won't get pregnant as easily

(((Hugs)))!!! Thinking of you Jessie and praying for good news from the urologist !! Hopefully there's something that can be done...really praying!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Okay, another worry... Mother's Day. With my recent MC I am worried about trying to celebrate it on top of trying to make my mother feel good, without wanting to hang her for constantly bringing up the MC because if I hadn't had the MC I'd be celebrating it in a different light. What does everyone else do?
    !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    Thanks kelly.

Did anyone develop cold like symptoms before implantation?
    Not before implantation but I had cold symptoms in the 2WW with my pregnancies.

My cycle from 3/25-3/29 was 3 days late. Maybe that was my implantation, doubt it though. Makes me wonder if I'm in the tww now cause AF is supposed to come between the 19 & 22. I'm having the cold symptoms, extreme fatigue, sore nips. Etc. Who knows. Ill test later this week.

F&F - sounds like you're smack in the middle of the TWW! for a BFP!! If your cycle was feeling late to you, maybe it was just a longer cycle. These things are not always so rigidly timed. Like for me my last two cycles were 32 then 27 days, so it can seem late and still be totally normal!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Cait - I'm sorry about your mom. I'm sure she's just grieving in her own way. Not that it makes it any easier for you to deal with. I don't really have good advice for you unfortunately. I justw anted to say good luck and i'll be thinking of you.

Jessie - I'm sorry to hear about the news you received about your DH. I'm hoping those issues can be easily remedied, and you'll be on your way to a BFP soon! Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

Natalie - I just looked at your chart. I'm sorry AF showed for you this month. She really is a biatch. I hope you're dealing ok and looking forward to next cycle with a positive attitude! Your time for a BFP is coming!!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Kay -- I can't wait to see your next few temps, I'm getting excited for you!!

I'm sad but I think the last few days were preparing me for a BFN. If only my darn eyes would stop leaking!

I can only hope that's what this is. I'm hoping and praying. or someone in the cold symptoms only lasted a few days and I'm starting to feel a little bit better.

I haven't posted in while but I've been stalking... this is a tough thread to keep up with! I'm still waiting to O, but should be any day now. I feel like the weeks leading up to O are worse than the tww. At least you can symptom spot and obsess during the tww

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    I haven't posted in while but I've been stalking... this is a tough thread to keep up with! I'm still waiting to O, but should be any day now. I feel like the weeks leading up to O are worse than the tww. At least you can symptom spot and obsess during the tww
    Yeah, but we all sound like crazy people.

Hoping you O soon so you can join the madness!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Hey Mertle! I definitely agree this is a hard thread to keep up with! So much excitement all the time!

What CD are you? Rachoochoo and I are both CD11... I will probably o in the next few days and we can all be in the TWW together!

Gator - I feel like the mayor of crazy town during my tww. Every.Time. I never learn.

JessieBee - I'm on CD13. Nice to know I'll have some company during the tww!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Gator - I feel like the mayor of crazy town during my tww. Every.Time. I never learn.
    Mel, come on over to our "dealing with the tww" thread, maybe you can offer some advice and pick up an idea we've shared so far

Hi my name is kaylie and I'm on CD 14 I think I ovulated this weekend so I'm on the TWW now too ugh it's soo hard I about went crazy last month then AF showed :-/ but Really hoping for a BFP at the end of this month! It will be our first!!! good luck to all the rest in the TWW too!

JessieBee - I'm on CD13. Nice to know I'll have some company during the tww!!
    CD 11 here so you will have plenty of company.

I'm sorry this is a little off subject but how can I put how old my husband and I are and stuff like that where it comes up when I post things?

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    I'm sorry this is a little off subject but how can I put how old my husband and I are and stuff like that where it comes up when I post things?
    Go to forum settings then edit profile. From there you should be able to edit your signature.

Jen

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Cait (((hugs)))...praying your Mother's Day goes perfectly! Is it bad that I secretly hope for the flu in those situations, lol...just easier to deal with than the relatives sometimes ?

Fameandfortunes...I get a stuffy nose in early pg but not usually before implant I don't think .

Rachel...any clomid side effects? When do you usually o with a clomid cycle? So excited for you...sure hope you 2ww goes fast!!

Kaylie...I hope your 2ww goes very quickly and you get a bfp...so exciting !!!

Natalie...I think the leaky eye thing is going around (((big big hugs)))!!! My heart goes out to you... for this cycle!

Melissa...looks like o is right around the corner...loooots of !!

Kay and Jen...when are you testing?

Jessie...praying you o soon and your 2ww goes quickly !!

Cmon s !!!!

Well, I'm back...long day but glad to have a definite answer. Just waiting for cd1 now (I'll get the link to my chart up then). We're only doing the 7dp+opk progesterone testing this cycle. Next cycle will be the cd3 testing, karyotyping, APS testing, and hysteroscopy. So we're looking at June which would give us a March dd .

I'm going to take basic figure skating lessons from my 17yo dd to pass the time (she's an assistant instructor) . It'll be nice to have something to look forward to every week and I've always wanted to learn
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly- I am so sorry! March sounds lovely- I love spring babies! Yay for skating with dd. prayers your way.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post

Jessie- best of luck with his follow-up appt. hugs! And hope you get your bfp soon!

Kelly, I am so sorry to see you back in here.

I haven't really had side effects from the clomid this time but woke up this morning with a really rotten headache right behind my left eye this morning. Fortunately DH was off and I got to go lay down for a while and it went away. It's been almost 4 years since I have done clomid and I did three cycles and always ovulated CD 18-19. I am hoping it will be a little bit earlier than that this time but even if it is that late, it's coming right up!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

Kay and Jen...when are you testing?
    DH thinks I should test tomorrow but I'm going to hold out til Wednesday. My beta is Wednesday, but I don't want to see a BFN early. I'll probably POAS Wednesday before my beta just so I don't go crazy all day waiting for them to call me with the results.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Your temps are looking great Jen! Good luck!!!!

Jen - cant wait to hear the results of your beta!

Popping in to say Jen you're KILLING me by not testing
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*