Page 35 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 4553

Thread: updates/N.E.T

jen-I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle

cait- haha! you crack me up! I got married just a week before you!

kay- i think that sounds like a good symptom and your chart looks great!!

natalie- I am was feeling kind of down/pms-y/scared to test today too I think I am just going to take it as it goes and test when I am ready too.

cookie- welcome to the tww!!!

Jessie- I saw that you got your chart in there- now I can stalk your chart too!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I'm hoping it is a symptom! I had no willpower, and I came home and pigged out. Then we made pizzas. Ugh. I feel gross, and full. So who knows if it was just a weird fluke or if it meant anything. we'll see. My mouth is SO dry too, but i'm attributing that to the tea. it's always much worse after the tea, and no amount of water can fix it. If these are symptoms though, I'll take them! small prices to pay!

Cookie - hoping those are symptoms!! Welcome to the joys of the 2ww.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Well my temp is almost down to cover and I'm losing bbs sensitivity. I expect spotting today and AF tomorrow. Oh well. On to the next month.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

I am getting pretty nervous about my surgery, Its a little over a week away now. I think next friday, our usual shopping day, I will go out and get lounge pants because I realised that my only pants I have are jeans and pj pants and if I am having surgery they said it's a few incisions at my belly button and below so I think having jeans on would be rather uncomfortable and then I can't wear PJ pants out of the house, although some people do, and I also know that my work is business casual but I always wear black dress pants which again sit just below my belly button and are kind of tight so I think some lounge pants that are stretchy and soft will help to make me comfy and if I get them black and looking decent I think I could get away with wearing them to work too! I return to work the monday after my surgery, about 6 days post surgery so Idk how sore I will still be but then again it's an excuse to wear comfy pants to work Besides I sit at a desk for the most part, who cares what my pants are!

Liz- When are you testing girl?! Chart looks fantastic!!

Kay - Your chart is awesome too!! FX for you!

Natalie - I hope AF stays away but atleast if everything seems on schedule and then it doesn't show, then that would be an awesome sign right?!
    Last edited by coelh102; 04-13-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Cait - I don't blame you about the pants. Yoga pants are super comfy, and come in black! If you're worried about work, I would just explain it to your boss. I'm sure they'd make an exception given the fact that you just had surgery! Try not to get too nervous about your surgery. Remember why you're doing it! It will all be SO worth it in the end. i'll be thinking about you!

Natalie - I'm sorry your temps are dropping... but they're not past cover yet! I'm still holding out hope for you!

everything for me is the same as it was last month. Last month I was freaking out about increased CM, but i have the same thing at the same time this month. So apparently it's just normal and I've never noticed. I wish I had charted last month too so i would have something to compare my temps to. I know I still have a week or so until AF is supposed to show, but I'm feeling less and less positive about getting a BFP.

Knocked back the last clomid this morning so now I just wait to ovulate. The last time I did clomid (almost 4 years ago) I ovulated around CD 18-19 every cycle I took it. So I will probably start using OPK's around CD 13-14 just to make sure I don't miss it. That's only a few days away! It's getting a little more real now after all this waiting!

Cait -- what about a maxi skirt? You can get a soft one with a fold over band like yoga pants, but it would be less restrictive in the "lower" parts lol. I have a black one just like that and I love it. I hope your surgery will go smoothly and you have a quick recovery!!

Kay -- Your chart looks good. As for feeling different or the same from month to month...I don't know if it really makes a difference. I wish I did. Just keep paying attention to what you feel so you can have some basis of comparison later

Rach -- Come on O!

Yeah my temp isn't totally down but looking at my chart from last month, it wasn't either when AF came and it took a few days to get all the way down. I am having cramps which is unusual for me to have prior to AF. I usually have my cramps for the first day of AF and that's it. They are super bad for one day and then I don't have them the rest of the time. Not sure what to think about this. They are pretty moderate cramps, took some ibuprofen to help. So IDK really, I felt gloomy this morning but now I'm just feeling "eh".

BFN this am and my temps are not looking that great either. I just hope AF doesn't come until Monday or Tuesday (what I expect based on my previous LPs) or it will totally mess up next month's IUI and TTC because I will probably O when I am out of town
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Sorry about your BFN Liza Maybe you can still get one in a few days if AF doesn't show!

Natalie... sorry you are feeling down! I have had cramping in all of my pregnancies as if I were about to start, even for a few weeks after! I hope it is just that, and you are simply preparing for baby!

Coehl... what type of surgery are you having? Im assuming laparoscopic based on what I have seen you most recently say? I used to be a surgical nurse. Is there anything I can help you with to make you feel more comfortable?

Ebennet... things sound like they are coming along nicely for you this cycle!! Can't wait for you to start testing!

Lizamay... Almost test time for you? Can't wait to hear about a BFP from you!

So sorry Lizamay...

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    BFN this am and my temps are not looking that great either. I just hope AF doesn't come until Monday or Tuesday (what I expect based on my previous LPs) or it will totally mess up next month's IUI and TTC because I will probably O when I am out of town
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    so sorry to hear about your BFN. I know what a bummer it is.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Not much to report here. I have some mild nausea about 30-45 minutes after eating. The only other thing I've noticed is some blood when I blow my nose. My allergies have been nutso this year so it could be from the congestion I've been having.

DH and I went house-hunting again today. I swear if we make it through this process still married, we are going to need to renew our vows! lol! We don't agree on anything in regards to our next house, and it is major slim pickings around here right now. Terrible buyers market!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

Jen

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen -- That is very similar to what I experienced. I hope it gets better, I hate nausea! Good luck house hunting, you'd think it would be an enjoyable process but I find it's more stressful than anything.

Liza - I'm so sorry about your BFN this morning.

Jen - Good luck house hunting. My DH and I went through that a year and a half ago when buying our first house. I never thought we'd agree. until we found this one. we both just loved it so much, we knew! So maybe you just haven't found the right one yet! Of course, now DH works an hour and a half away and wants to move. Lol

Liz - I am so sorry honey, I hope it works out for you so next cycle is better!!

Cookie - I think I am okay with the surgery itself, other than just the usual nervousness but I am mostly nervous about them finding something else wrong. I am having ovarian drilling, clearing up my left tube which is blocked (we don't know how blocked yet) then they have to scrap my lining because after my MC I just lost the pregnancy but never lost the lining, it's still very thick. I worry that with this MC that they will find out something is wrong with my uterus and when I get out of the surgery they end up telling me that my uterus is no good too and I can't ever carry a pregnancy

Jen - House hunting was quite the fight for us too but when the right one comes along, there is no worry or question, you will know. If you find yourself disagreeing try to respect each other's wants and needs because it's a huge purchase and something you have to live with for a very long time and you don't want any festering anger between each other because you will have to live with it everyday and it will just get worse and worse. My DH and I ended up sitting down and writing each a list of what we want/don't want, then rate them in order of what we want the most and which is least. Then we went to Realtor.com and searched houses and if it didn't match both of our top 5's we ignored them. If one had some of each top five's we saved it and then went back and looked closer. Finally we both ended up giving up some things, DH wanted to stay in his village, and fire dept but then we saw the house we have now and he was willing to drop those qualities for 14 acres and lower payments. So we had to sacrifice a bit but the list helps and understand he is doing what he feels is right for his family and you are doing what you feel is right for your family. It is wonderful that you both are willing to speak up and fight for your families needs, just remember to thank each other for it and try to talk through it.

We didn't worry about how far away he was from work because he is corrections and does swaps and works 2 1/2hrs away and has an apartment down there too cuz he stays 2 days and is home 4 days.

03/22/13

Thanks for all the home advice ladies DH and I agree on most things, but I can see potential in things that he doesn't see. I can walk into a room and literally figure out where all of our current stuff would go. My mom says I get that from my grandma. DH can't visualize the way I can, so he rules stuff out quickly. In fact, we went back to a house that he looked at months ago that I couldn't go check out since I was home with DS. He had crossed that one off the list long ago, but I insisted that I wanted to see it today. After visiting with me, he likes it again. lol! Too bad it is way overpriced for the amount of work that needs to be done on it. I would love for this process to be over.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Default symptoms help!

AF was 3 days late and showed up 3/25-3/29. Ever since then I've had light cramps and the light pulsating in my head. My dbf & I BD'd on 4/7, 4/8 & my O day 4/9. Since then I've been extremely tired, sleeping all day. I only drink water and keep feeling extremely thirsty. If I'm counting correctly I'm 4-6dpo according to diff calculators and have had tender/numb nipples, lower back aches, restless sleep, body aches and today I got hot flashes/a bit of nausea but it went away. I feel bloated like my stomach is pushing out. Quite gassy tmi sorry. Also when I eat I'm either not hungry or what I eat is never enough.
    My gma told me she had a dream I wss pregnant & I hadn't talked to her about any of this.
    Could this be wishful thinking or could I really be pregnant? When should I test? Af is expected btwn the 4/19-21.

Thanks!

I missed a bunch of posts on here.
    Sorry Liza and Natalie- hoping for good news still.
    I have an exciting temp rise this morning. But, we were at a wedding last night and I did some drinking. I don't remember it affecting my temps that much in the past though. Bbs still v sore and have been waking up early the past 4 days. I'm glad only a few days left!

Lizzie -- IDK how alcohol affects bbt. I've tried to restrict my intake to 1/day on the days I do drink which is like maybe 1-2/wk if that. Let's just call it a good sign!

Well I didn't spot yesterday which was good and my temp is holding steady at what it was yesterday, also not bad--but not ideal in my book either. At least my LP didn't shorten this month, which I didn't think really happens, but since I had such a early O this month...I'm not ruling anything out! It's just that "low flowing feeling" like...I'm feeling the flow but there's nothing there that is totally messing with my head. Last month it meant AF imminent, but it's also a common feeling for pg. Love those ambiguous symptoms!!

After charting on and off for 4-5 years I decided to switch to vaginally temping this morning. I have noticed since I started charting again back in Feb. that my temps are so much lower than they have ever been. We have a fan running in our room and I do tend to sleep with my mouth open. So this morning first I temped orally then switched to vaginal (yeah that thermometer is never going in my mouth again!) and it was a HUGE difference. It was only 96.63 orally and it was 97.90 vaginally! I charted the vag temp and might eventually delete the 4 earlier temps I took since they don't affect my chart being so early in the cycle.

FameAndFortunes - I would suggest waiting until AF is late. Unless you've been charting, you're not entirely sure of your exact O date. I would hate to see you disappointed by a BFN just because you tested too early! Good luck and keep us posted.

Natalie - I think your chart still looks good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! That low flowing feeling is a good sign! I know most symptoms can go both ways, but I always like to attribute them to being PG until AF tells me otherwise! Lol. When is your AF due? are you going to test again before, or wait to see if she's late?

As for me, I'm feeling surprisingly normal. I just told DH I've felt more PG the last 2 cycles, when I wasn't PG than I do now. So I dont know if that means anything or not. Maybe I'm just relaxing a lot more and not stressing as much? Which is also good given my anxiety. I don't think I could have handled more cycles like the last 2 where I totally pyched myself up. Yesterday, I went to strength training and zumba, which i normally do on Saturdays but had to skip last week because of work. I was so tired and struggling. I also had lower abdominal cramps throughout zumba. which happens sometimes, but they normally go away. So i don't know if it was because i took the week off last week or what! I'm preparing myself for a BFN, but am hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

Kay -- I would expect AF tomorrow. I'm really confused about what I'm feeling and trying not to pay too much attention to it. My bbs have picked up in feeling sore today when the last two days I haven't really felt it--which was getting me down some. I would love to think that all my symptoms mean something good, but it's just too iffy.

I remember from the last time I was pg, I was doing my deep-water aerobics and feeling very uncomfortable in the life-vest b/c it cinched in my belly. Maybe your belly don't like all that shaking!!

kelly, I was just posting in here like you recommended to see if anyone has had the same symptoms as me or not. Sorry to bother you all. Way to make me feel discouraged. I am new to this and am just as scared as some of the other young mothers out there. Theres no harm in asking questions. I came to this forum because I thought it was a safe, open place for me to compare my current symptoms. Shoot, I couldve ovulated sooner than whay my calendars have told me. No harm in asking.

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    AF was 3 days late and showed up 3/25-3/29. Ever since then I've had light cramps and the light pulsating in my head. My dbf & I BD'd on 4/7, 4/8 & my O day 4/9. Since then I've been extremely tired, sleeping all day. I only drink water and keep feeling extremely thirsty. If I'm counting correctly I'm 4-6dpo according to diff calculators and have had tender/numb nipples, lower back aches, restless sleep, body aches and today I got hot flashes/a bit of nausea but it went away. I feel bloated like my stomach is pushing out. Quite gassy tmi sorry. Also when I eat I'm either not hungry or what I eat is never enough.
    My gma told me she had a dream I wss pregnant & I hadn't talked to her about any of this.
    Could this be wishful thinking or could I really be pregnant? When should I test? Af is expected btwn the 4/19-21.

Thanks!

No one is meaning to make you upset and I am sorry if you got that impression. The big thing is that you are 4-6dpo and symptoms don't really show up until 10dpo - 14dpo, if ever, so you are still very early. FX though that it's very early pg symptoms! I would test on the 19th when AF is due, but some test after AF is late and if you are unsure then test once a week starting now if you would feel better but you won't get a positive until atleast very early around 8dpo. Babydust and we do not mean to make anyone feel discouraged! It's very promising signs!
    Last edited by coelh102; 04-14-2013 at 10:44 AM.

03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by fameandfortunes View Post
    kelly, I was just posting in here like you recommended to see if anyone has had the same symptoms as me or not. Sorry to bother you all. Way to make me feel discouraged. I am new to this and am just as scared as some of the other young mothers out there. Theres no harm in asking questions. I came to this forum because I thought it was a safe, open place for me to compare my current symptoms. Shoot, I couldve ovulated sooner than whay my calendars have told me. No harm in asking.
    I am confused as to why you feel this way, but I'm sorry you do. I can only assume you meant me instead of Kelly since I'm the one who responded to you. I'm sorry you took my advices out of context. I was simply giving you a simple guideline to go by so you weren't discouraged if you got a BFN for testing too early (meaning you could still get a BFP later) You can test whenever you want, as many times as you want. I just didn't want you to get upset since you weren't exactly sure of your O date. There's nothing wrong with that. i didn't start charting until this month. But because of that, I can speak from experience that the last 2 months I have been devestated by BFNs becuase I had no idea when to test, or when I O'd. The "good luck & keep us posted " at the end of my post was genuine. I was not trying to discourage you in any way........

So I just ran across a chinese gender chart, ended up looking at 3 of them and two of the three say in June it'd be a boy!! I want a boy first, of coarse the usual either is fine but boy would be so wonderful! So I thought that was pretty cool. I know two girls at my work that did the gender charts and both were right!

03/22/13

Cait -- is it an online thing? Would you post a link please or put it in a new thread so people who don't stop in here can see it too!

Ebennet- sounds very promising. Hope this is it for you!

Cait- sounds fun!

fameandfortunes- I'm sorry you are feeling discouraged. Truth be told- your symptoms could mean you are pregnant but maybe not. Increased progesterone after O (even without implantation) can give you a lot of the those same symptoms. That's why the 2WW drives us all nuts. Without knowing your exact O date, it is safest to wait until AF is due or late before testing if you don't want to see a BFN (like Kay suggested). If it doesn't bother you to see a BFN before a possible BFP, then you could begin testing whenever. Some of the ladies in here like to start testing at 8-9 DPO and others like to wait until AF is late. It's really just a personal preference.

As for me, still having the nausea and nosebleeds. I'm also still really tired in the afternoons. All of these could mean I'm preggers, but they all could be explained by other things too. Ugh- just a few more days until my beta!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012