Page 33 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Nice line ya got there,Kelly. Stick, baby stick!!!

Kelly - that line is really darkening! So pretty! I love seeing BFP's, especially so early!! YAY! I hope everything goes well at your appointment today and that you get amazing numbers! I will totally be stalking for results. Are you still holding out on your DH? Does he not know you have an appointment today? How's that work? lol.

Natalie - Stalked your chart this morning. Yay for a temp increase, but I'm sorry about the BFN. Maybe the dip yesterday was implantation, if so it's still way early to have much HCG in your system! Give it a few days, but dont get discouraged! Your chart still looks so promising!

As for me, my temp did go up this morning. I woke up last night at 340am to go to the bathroom, and I didn't test because I figured 2hrs20 mins before my DH's alarm went off was enough time to get back to sleep and my temp to stabilize. Do you think I could get back to sleep? Barely! I was SO HOT! Even with a fan on me! I tossed and turned and couldn't get comfortable. So who knows if my temp is accurate... but it went up, so I'll take it. My tender nipples are back too. They didn't hurt yesterday at all, so I had forgotten about it. Then I got in the shower and let the water hit them and I literally jumped back! OUCH! That's really the only time they hurt though, so who knows?
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Thanks Kelly and Kay! I'm not feeling discouraged, a little subdued maybe, but pretty good otherwise. I'll wait a few more days before I try again.
    Last edited by Geneari; 04-10-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Kay...Dh actually asked! I was shocked, lol, he never asks!! So I told him it's a possibility and I'd let him know . Your chart looks great! Those symptoms sound promising...woot !!

Natalie...I'm so glad you're still feeling good about things, you have every reason to !!! for a bfp soon!

I called my RE and he said to hold off on all of the testing. If my beta today comes back neg (unlikely I would think) then I'm supposed to count today as Cd1 (definitely flowing like a cd1). If it's + then we'll wait and see what happens (I LOVED the nurse I talked with today...she was so nice and helpful ).

Well, going to go get ready to head out for my blood draw ! Eek, nervous but hopeful!

Eta...Natalie, I love your new cycle ticker!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Day two clomid down the hatch and I started temping again this morning. Oh and I lost another pound which puts me at the weight I was when I got pregnant with my first baby!!! Feels good!

Rach -- Yay!

Kelly -- Thanks, I like the tickers they're cute!

Ok so after my experience this morning, I want to share something a little personal with you ladies at the risk of me sounding completely "out there." (Like Phoebe on Friends out there...)

I have prophetic dreams (my mom and aunt have had them too). They're rare mind you, and it's freaky when it happens -- but there is an exception. Every time (and I mean EVERY) I have a dream that prominently features a pregnant lady---within the next week I find out someone I know is pregnant. It took a month one time but I was relieved that my dream wasn't a lie. Interestingly, the pregnant woman in the dreams is never me, it may be someone I know or just a face my brain makes up, but never me.

Until this week. I've had several pregnancy dreams and it's always me.

After my negative this morning I went back to sleep (how IDK) but I had this dream that kept I waking up to check my test and it was positive! And I'd test again and that was positive. Then I'd be back in bed and realize that it was dream--but it felt completely real.

The scientist part of me says all this "dream business" is lacking evidence, is correlative and speculative at best. But the spiritual believer in me ---well, she believes.

Natalie, I was on FB and there was an advertisement for etsy on the side and there was a pic of one of your hair clips!!! I don't know if it has to do with me visiting your page the other day or not but I thought it was cool.

And that is SO cool about your dreams! I really do believe that some people have that ability. My mom's uncle always dreamed she was pregnant before she found out. I hope it comes true!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Jen...LOL, you can add me graduate me in the April Testers thread ...I'll post there when I get my beta today but you can add me whenever you get the chance...woot!!!!
    Done
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kelly - stalking for beta results

Natalie - so cool about those dreams!! I hope it means a BFP soon!

Rach - yah for pre pregnancy weight! I also started temping today hoping I can stick with it!

Kelly - Your DH has to know you're a POAS addict! he probably guessed you had already tested by now! They pay more attention than we think. haha. My DH would be so mad if I tested without him. That's why I always have to test on Sundays since that's the only morning we're home together. He's silly.

Natalie - Awesome about your dreams! I believe some people have those abilities too! I'm really hoping for you that it means a BFP is in your near future!! I can't wait for you to test again!

Rach - Congrats on getting to your goal weight! It's a great feeling isn't it? So happy for you!

Jessie - Good luck temping! Hopefully you stick with it and it pays off!

I am feeling better about my chart. I googled temp dip 2dpo and learned all about a Corpus Luteam dip. I haven't gotten to read as much as I'd like because I'm at work, but it's completely normal. Not all women have it, but it happens 2-4dpo. Made me feel SO much better. as long as my temp keeps going up, or at least stays up, I'll calm down a bit.

Kay -- I feel like I'm watching reruns of myself through you All the stuff you're discovering and obsessing over the charting, it's like getting to relive it. I love hearing about your enthusiasm in finding all this stuff out. I'm so glad we convinced you to start charting! I hope you get a BFP soon!!!

Yay Kelly!!!!! I will be stalking for your beta and can't wait for your first US!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Natalie...not "out there" at all with the dream business!! My twin brother is the same way and we get premonitions about each other but I don't get any other premonitions other than regarding my brother...he must have gotten most of that gene ! When he was about 3yrs old he woke up from a sound sleep, got up, and told my mom that "daddy's car is all broken". My dad got home that night later than usual and when my mom asked he said he had been involved in a car accident that totaled the car and he had to catch a ride home. There are other instances too but that one was one of the first my mom remembers .

Rachel...woot!! I love that the ball is rolling for you! Love that temp dot on your chart!! And congrats on your weight loss that is AWESOME !!

Jen...thank you !!

Kay...lol, yup he knows but he's not one to be very involved in all of it...he gets nervous . I'm so glad you're feeling better about your chart!! Knowlege is power!

Jessie...yay for temping!!

Melissa... thanks!! Still waiting on my beta but should hear soon since I talked with the lab at 3pm (EST) and they said they faxed it over !

In the meantime I'm SUPER excited about my frer...saved my fmu this morning so I could dip it this afternoon (had to buy it first though ) http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test117230 it's definitely darker than yesterday's!! *Happy Tears*...it's so pink and perfect (pic doesn't do it justice)! I used a walmart cheapie too so there's no room for that wondfo to be inaccurate...all three were darker today!

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture Kelly.

Love those lines Kelly!!

I had some nausea coupled with vomiting at 3 pm. Ugh. I really hate throwing up, I think can count on both hands all the times I have in the last 15 years. Usually if I'm nauseated I can do breathing exercises to make it go away, but not this time. I felt almost 100% after that so...idk, maybe the grapes I ate were bad or something.

Or maybe you're pregnant Natalie? fingers crossed for you this cycle

Or maybe the baby didn't like the grapes.

That would be perfect! But with a neg hpt today...idk if that's really the cause. DH suggested the heat got to me, its 85 deg here today! And just last week I was wearing my winter coat. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    That would be perfect! But with a neg hpt today...idk if that's really the cause. DH suggested the heat got to me, its 85 deg here today! And just last week I was wearing my winter coat. Sheesh.
    I had a negative test with Ava at 10 DPO. It's still early for a BFP even though some people get them ridiculously early.

I'm with everybody else...sounds like you may have caught the baby bug !!! Maybe you're just more sensitive to hcg than the pg test .

Still waiting for my midwife to call me back . I called them just before the office closed and the receptionist said she'll send her a note to have her call me tonight.

FX Kelly!!!! Stalking.....

P.S. I love tickers....
    Last edited by coelh102; 04-10-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Love those tickers!!

And Kelly (and everyone else it's possible, I feel a little funny after eating dinner. Also increased progesterone can cause nausea & vomiting too....

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Love those lines Kelly!!

I had some nausea coupled with vomiting at 3 pm. Ugh. I really hate throwing up, I think can count on both hands all the times I have in the last 15 years. Usually if I'm nauseated I can do breathing exercises to make it go away, but not this time. I felt almost 100% after that so...idk, maybe the grapes I ate were bad or something.
    I think your eggo is preggo
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Natalie - I'm glad that you guys convinced me to do it too! I always just thought it'd be too hard... however after 2 cycles with no luck, there's nothing I won't try to up my chances. I'm glad you like hearing my "enthusiasm" and don't just think it's nutso! Haha. Also, all that nausea? EEEK! Sounds like a greeeat sign! I'm on pins and needles for you! I seriously can't wait for you to test again. I really think this is it for you!

Kelly - That line is amazing!!! It is def getting darker! I'm so excited for you! Did you ever hear back from your midwife?

Welp, the work day is over, I've been to the gym... now the wait to go to sleep just so I can wake up and temp! Hoping my temp continues to rise tomorrow!

Can't wait for your beta results Kelly I stalk this thread all the time for them!

With that, I think I'm going to officially graduate over to the December NET.

*puts on mod hat*

This has been an issue in the past (not currently, hasn't been brought up to me or anyone else) but anyone who gets a BFP should say their goodbyes and head over to their DD rooms I love all of you and wish I could participate but I also know that having pregnant ladies around in TTC has ruffled a LOT of feathers in the past and I just want to keep that at bay. I hope you guys understand! Feel free to PM me with any questions
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Yup, on the same page Karen . I was waiting for my beta to come back today before making it official but unfortunately they never called .

I'm so sorry if I over-stayed my welcome and hope no one was offended . I know you're all too nice to say so ...you ladies are the best !!!!

Looooooots of to everyone!!! ***Stalking****

All of my updates from now on will be in the Dec dd room !

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Yup, on the same page Karen . I was waiting for my beta to come back today before making it official but unfortunately they never called .

I'm so sorry if I over-stayed my welcome and hope no one was offended . I know you're all too nice to say so ...you ladies are the best !!!!

Looooooots of to everyone!!! ***Stalking****

All of my updates from now on will be in the Dec dd room !
    this wasn't just directed at you honey!! And no one has said ANYTHING to me about it, I just saw what happened in the past and I don't want it to happen again!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Aww Kelly and Jen, I'm torn. On one hand, I completely get it--I read that thread a long time ago and it seemed harsh at first, but recent events in this room showed me the wisdom in it--and I don't mean you two. On the other hand I feel like you guys have become my friends and support system here and I can't imagine you not being around (it's just being selfish). Maybe the "rule" could be modified so that you guys can still post here and offer support to ladies but not be giving out personal updates??

I don't know what the happy medium is. I think I would feel awkward stalking you in your new homes until I'm ready to move on and join you (which I HOPE is soon)...I'm very comfortable here right now and other places are scary ;)