Page 32 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Temping fail. I never heard my alarm going off this morning. DH says he heard it but it was really quiet and didn't bother to poke me or anything. This early in the cycle I guess it doesn't matter but I had better start waking up to my alarm!

I kinda envy you Rach. I'm such a light sleeper, I have my phone alarm set to vibrate and it wakes me up--no sound at all!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I kinda envy you Rach. I'm such a light sleeper, I have my phone alarm set to vibrate and it wakes me up--no sound at all!
    Usually I am too. I must have been really tired!

And I just checked out your Etsy shop Natalie, the flower clips are SO pretty!!!

Aww thanks! I have a whole bunch of jewelry I'll be adding in May, just waiting to get the photos made.

I'm just going to leave my chart alone. No matter how I tweak it, our "conception chances" are only good instead of high... unless I leave the unsuccessful BD in, then it's high... but that's because it doesn't know it's unsuccessful. I'm hoping my temp continues to rise! We'll see I spose. Like I said before, if this cycle isn't it I'm temping at 4am next cycle instead of 6-630.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

What 5dpo means to me....
    License to imagine every twinge might be implantation
    Scroll through ff pregnancy charts
    Wonder what that little backache might be from
    Lol! I actually had a really good talk with a friend yesterday about realizing how little control we have over life. And how we try to hang onto it. Anyways, feeling pretty chipper over here!

Natalie- I enjoyed the shameless link to your etsy shop as well!

Rach- glad you are back in the game, besides the temp fail :-)

Kelly- thanks! And yay for those ff pregnancy points. Lol!! Hope that baby gets nice and cozy!!

Ok. I need you ladies' expert knowledge. I had a pos opk yesterday evening, neg opk this morning and now it's pos again. What is going on????
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Ok. I need you ladies' expert knowledge. I had a pos opk yesterday evening, neg opk this morning and now it's pos again. What is going on????
    How early did you test? I know you aren't supposed to use FMU on OPK's. Can you post pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test116734 ...I couldn't get a good pic (poor lighting and holding a wiggly toddler, lol, and I was shaking like a leaf, ha, still am ) but there is a definite *pink line* IRL...I feel fairly confident in saying !!!! ...Christmas baby!!

Going to use my digi on Friday to confirm and I'll announce in the April Testers forum then too if everything still looks good (feels forever away LOL). I have wondfos to use in the meantime...gaaaaah, I am so excited and scared and happy and scared and hopeful and scared !

I'm going to tell DH this weekend after I use the digi

Need all the I can get ladies!!!

I want to see looooooots of s so we can all stay together !
    Omg!!! Omg!!!! Omg!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    How early did you test? I know you aren't supposed to use FMU on OPK's. Can you post pictures?
    I agree, if your test this morning was FMU, it would likely be neg no matter what. There are a few good timeframes to use and it's probably best to pick one or two and only use those, for consistency. Like this month I did mine between 2-4 pm (just when I had a chance).

GL with your

Rachel...ack!! I'm actually a really heavy sleeper but my youngest is a very effective alarm several times throughout the night !

Natalie...I agree, your clips are beautiful!! I can't wait to see the new pics in May!

Kay...lol, I would have taken "good"...my chances were "low" but evidently sufficient . your temps keep going up!! !!!

EBennet...hang in there ! I hope the next few days speed by...the wait sure stinks but it will be totally worth it this cycle !!

Cindy...my OPKs do that too. I've never gotten a sustained +...it's only positive around 11am and 7pm. I'm assuming it has something to do with diluted urine or needing time to build up...not sure.

Jessie...(((HUGS))) for your friend ...I'm so sorry she's facing an ectopic and surgery, really praying they're able to leave her tube intact.

I'm starting to wonder if my spotting is af trying to show up...having af-type cramps that come and go (started last night). I had a 10 day LP in January and af came while I was still on progesterone so I don't think it's necessarily too early. I'm going to assume it still has something to do with implantation. My plan of attack is looooots of water and R&R . I've been feeling nauseous most of the day so that's encouraging. I've never had implantation bleeding or bleeding of any kind this early so this is new for me. Please, bear with my over-analyzing !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Omg!!! Omg!!!! Omg!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Amber !!!!! I'm super excited...need loooots of sticky vibes though!! Really hoping and praying we got ourselves a sticky bean!

Kelly -- super sticky vibes for you! That test was a BFP for sure. Hang on to that image mentally and just send healthy energy to your bean.

I'm...starting to get really antsy. Like I just want to go to bed so I can wake up and temp. I just want to know now! It doesn't help that my work today is just...being a pain and I can't figure it out. I don't want to be stuck behind my desk, but I don't know what else I would do either LOL. I'm nervous!

Congrats Kelly!!!! and tons of luck!!!!!
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I agree, if your test this morning was FMU, it would likely be neg no matter what. There are a few good timeframes to use and it's probably best to pick one or two and only use those, for consistency. Like this month I did mine between 2-4 pm (just when I had a chance).

GL with your
    I only test with smu or sometimes later than that. It's according to my work schedule. I have tested with fmu just to see what it would do and it's always very close to being pos, no matter where in my cycle I am. Strange I know. Yesterday morning my opk was neg but darker than the night before. So I tested yesterday evening and it was blaring pos. Then this morning, I tested with smu and it was very neg. Then this afternoon, it's as dark if not darker than the control. Leave it to me to be messed up. Dh and I will bd again tonight just in case .....
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test116734 ...I couldn't get a good pic (poor lighting and holding a wiggly toddler, lol, and I was shaking like a leaf, ha, still am ) but there is a definite *pink line* IRL...I feel fairly confident in saying !!!! ...Christmas baby!!

Going to use my digi on Friday to confirm and I'll announce in the April Testers forum then too if everything still looks good (feels forever away LOL). I have wondfos to use in the meantime...gaaaaah, I am so excited and scared and happy and scared and hopeful and scared !

I'm going to tell DH this weekend after I use the digi

Need all the I can get ladies!!!

I want to see looooooots of s so we can all stay together !

COngratulations Kelly!!!!!! I hope that bean is snuggling in tight for the next 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I can join your in the December DD room! I will try my hardest
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Wow ladies there has been so much traffic today! I tried to go through all the posts but it is so much and then I ended up in yesterday's posts! That's what I get for reding them backwards lol

Babypayne- I have had that happen to me before- sometimes your LH goes up and then you don't o for some reason, and then it goes up and you O (or don't, which has happened to me a few times, so I stopped using OPKs, and just temp now). But I hope you do O for real today! GL!!

As for me- I woke up from nightmares about a zombie apocalypse at 4am so I didnt temp because I didnt want to stress over an unreliable temp. And it looks like my trigger is nearly out of my system. Maybe I will start testing at the end of this week But I am going to try to hold out until monday!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I just tried to take pics of them and once they are all dried, they look exactly the same. Two days worth are all pos. Okie-dokie then.

So now the question is, do I take the Ovidrel shot six days after yesterday or today? (I'm supposed to take the shot 6 days after LH surge)

Cindy...I've read to stop testing after the first +opk since that's the only one that matters so I would start in 5 days .

Natalie...(((hugs))) I hear you! I was so ready to be done with the 2ww!! I couldn't wait for bedtime so I could wake up and temp/test !!

Liza...eeek, so close!!! Really praying we both get to stick around the Dec dd room for the next 8-9months !

I am so nauseous tonight I feel like throwing up but I'm still spotting/cramping like af and something new...clots ! I'm still only spotting so I can't imagine they're af clots and I would think I'm way too early into a pg to even pass clots (they're pea-sized, sorry if tmi). This is a new one for me ! I'm emailing my midwife to see if she'll fax a lab order for beta and progesterone to my lab. Still hoping for the best .

babypayne - mine do that too. i can only get a pos with SMU after not drinking anything and holding it for 3 hours... and then around 8-10 pm under the same circumstances. it's silly, but i think it has to do with dillution and if you pee too many times close together the hormone doesn't have time to build in your urine. 1 positive is better than none, so get busy !!!!!!!

Kelly - I wish I had any experience so i could offer you some support. i don't know if these things are normal or not, but I would assume if you're not bleeding heavily or in any pain you should still be ok! I'm sending you tons of I hope you hear back from your midwife soon! KUP! I'm still so happy for you, how on earth are you going to be able to wait until friday to tell your DH?!

Natalie - I feel the same way! I just want to go to bed so I can wake up and temp. I think that's part of what makes me not able to sleep well at night either. It's ridiculous, but i just want to make sure my temp is going up. That drop yesterday makes me soooo nervous, but we'll see I guess. As for your chart though... amazing. I keep looking at it with excitement, happiness, and maybe even a tiny bit of jealousy! LOL I can't wait for you to test!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Getting a beta done tomorrow and again on Saturday...if my numbers are doubling we'll schedule a 6wk u/s . LOL, this is so surreal...somebody pinch me !!

Kay you are so sweet (((hugs)))...thank you!! Praying you get a nice temp increase tomorrow !!!!

Getting a beta done tomorrow and again on Saturday...if my numbers are doubling we'll schedule a 6wk u/s . LOL, this is so surreal...somebody pinch me !!
    Can I graduate you in the April testers thread? Pretty please?
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kelly---ooh I'm going to pray for good numbers for you! So exciting!

Kay -- Same for you with that temp!

I think if my "normal time" temp is up tomorrow, I will test. Eek!

Does anyone know how long the trigger stays in your system? I had some very mild cramping last night but today I am so tired. I slept a normal amount last night and I just took a two-hour nap and am still completely exhausted. I'm wondering if it is from the HCG trigger? I would think that it's too early for me to be actually preggo...
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Jen--your chart is looking good! I think it's totally reasonable to feel fatigue. Unfortunately either explanation is just as likely. I have no idea how long the trigger stays around.

Ahhh so much to respond to! Can I just say all you ladies keep me sane and I think of you all often and pray we all get to DD rooms soon!!!

Kelly - yay for betas! Will be stalking for results... I'm off tomorrow so plenty of stalking time!!

As for me I am not preventing this cycle. Just gonna do the same things we've been doing and see what happens!

Well......my DH's surgery is scheduled for April 26th.....so that is my next count down.....will start a new thread when there is more to update.........

Jen...LOL, you can add me graduate me in the April Testers thread ...I'll post there when I get my beta today but you can add me whenever you get the chance...woot!!!!

I'm not sure about the trigger...I'd ask over at stc to see what the ladies there have to say. I don't think it's too early to be having symptoms though... it's because you're pg !!!!!

Natalie...stalked your chart this morning (((hugs)))...still early and looking forward to seeing a bfp from you in a few days !!!

Jessie...oooh, really hoping this cycle will be it for you now that the metformin has had some time to do its thing !!!

My test this morning (just a wondfo) http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test117079...it's darker than yesterday's so I'm feeling encouraged. My spotting has turned into a light flow overnight but the cramps stopped and I'm still feeling nauseous today . I can't wait to see my betas...not expecting a high number since my pg test is still light but I'll be happy with anything over 5 !

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth8503 View Post
    Well......my DH's surgery is scheduled for April 26th.....so that is my next count down.....will start a new thread when there is more to update.........
    !!! Really praying everything goes perfectly on the 26th! Thinking of you and hoping, hoping, hoping this procedure is a success (((HUGS)))!!