Page 31 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-designs.html

Kelly & Natalie- check out this website. I pretty much love everything they post on their blog and am so excited to try one or more of these if and when we can buy a new house.

Jen
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ibasal-thermometer.html

Just wanted to share this, I just found it online, looked pretty cool for you girls that have a 'fuzzy' head in the morning. Even has its own alarm clock

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ibasal-thermometer.html

Just wanted to share this, I just found it online, looked pretty cool for you girls that have a 'fuzzy' head in the morning. Even has its own alarm clock
    Too funny! That is pretty high tech!

I love the memory function on mine. This morning, I woke up an hour early with my son and had to decide whether to temp then(couldn't if I needed to talk to him and tell him to go back to sleep!) or do it after an hour of broken sleep! Oh, the decisions....

Tomorrow is CD 5. Clomid here we go! I also bought a new BBT thermometer today so I am ready to go again. Feels good to be back in the game!

And I just ordered some OPK's off of ebay. Anyone used the clinical guard brand before? I prefer to buy through amazon but had some paypal and they were pretty cheap so I figured it was worth a shot.

And now I bought a 7 pack of the digital smiley face tests. I have pregnancy tests leftover plus some a friend sent me so I am loaded and ready!

Woohoo Rach! It sounds like you are covered for sure.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Yay Rach! Let's get busy
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Ok so...weird thing happened. I temped at my normal time at it was 98.0---um, what? But the termometer cycle was very short (it beeped super early) and that number just didn't sit right with me. So I logged it, like a good little data gatherer, and went back to sleep. Then when I woke up for the day I temped again, b/c let's face it...98.0 ain't gonna cut it with me today...and it was back up to 98.6. Whew.

I changed the temp, but I still feel a little werid about it. I can't will my body to raise it's temp 0.6 degrees in less than two hours, right? Right?!

Yeesh.

Jen...those stencils are amazing!!!! They're gorgeous!

Cait...LOL, that bbt is a *beast*...I want one !!!

Rachel...WOOOHOOOOO!! Soooo excited for you to get started again too! I love the opk digis to confirm...used them for the first time this cycle and wish I would have had them last cycle too!!

Cindy...how are things going? Are you officially in the 2ww??

Natalie...I temped this morning at 4am (lol, I look at the clock *after* because I don't want to move to see it :laugh) and my temp was only 98.17 but when I woke up at my regular temp time it was 98.51 so I recorded the latter . If I temp prior to 6ish I get a much lower temp than when I take it at my usual time (6:30-7:30am).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test116734 ...I couldn't get a good pic (poor lighting and holding a wiggly toddler, lol, and I was shaking like a leaf, ha, still am ) but there is a definite *pink line* IRL...I feel fairly confident in saying !!!! ...Christmas baby!!

Going to use my digi on Friday to confirm and I'll announce in the April Testers forum then too if everything still looks good (feels forever away LOL). I have wondfos to use in the meantime...gaaaaah, I am so excited and scared and happy and scared and hopeful and scared !

I'm going to tell DH this weekend after I use the digi

Need all the I can get ladies!!!

I want to see looooooots of s so we can all stay together !

Rach - I used the clinical guard OPKs this cycle. If you look a few pages back, they're the blue skinnier tests. I used 2 this cycle because I wanted to confirm since I wasn't sure about the clinical guard. However, after using them they're very easy to see an obvious positive. Good luck! It sounds like you're ready!! Woohoo!!!

Natalie - Now that you mentioned it, looking back at my chart, my highest temps are the days that my DH's alarm doesn't go off. Every morning he works, his goes off at 600 am, and I temp because it wakes me up. Mine doesn't go off until 630. On Fridays & Sundays, the only days he doesn't work, my temps seem to be higher. Weird, I guess that little bit of time can make a difference, so I'm sure a few hours definitely could!! your chart looks SO good.. when are you going to test?

As for me, my temp was slightly higher today. I got up at 415am to pee. I should have temped then and compared, but remembering to check the time was about all I could do at that time in the morning. Haha. I wish my thermometer kept the last 2 temps instead of just one. I don't want to have to worry about writing one down before taking the one at my normal time. I think next cycle ( although I'm reallllllly hoping there isn't a next cycle for TTC!!!) I'm going to set my alarm for 4am. That seems to be the time I get up to pee, and I'll have a good solid 4-5 hours of sleep by then. As opposed to hoping I sleep through the night, and then not, and then hoping my temp is right. It's a learning process.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Ok so...weird thing happened. I temped at my normal time at it was 98.0---um, what? But the termometer cycle was very short (it beeped super early) and that number just didn't sit right with me. So I logged it, like a good little data gatherer, and went back to sleep. Then when I woke up for the day I temped again, b/c let's face it...98.0 ain't gonna cut it with me today...and it was back up to 98.6. Whew.

I changed the temp, but I still feel a little werid about it. I can't will my body to raise it's temp 0.6 degrees in less than two hours, right? Right?!

Yeesh.
    If you *did* keep the 98.0 temp you could call it a possible implantation dip...it's not a huge dip but nothing says it has to be . Either way, I think it looks good !

Kelly... I felt like this deserved it's own response....

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH. I totalllly see it! It's beautiful!!!! I can't believe it! I'm sitting here in tears for you. I keep looking at it! Amazing! I have a great feeling for you! This was just meant to be! You O'd earlier than usual... it was just supposed to happen. There aren't enought emoticons in the world to express what I'm feeling for you right now!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

I'm sending you a million trillion gazillion truckloads of stick vibes!!!!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Kelly how exciting!!!! I can't wait to see the result on the digital!!!

Kelly, my opk was neg this morning so I'm officially in the tww. Yay! I'm hoping we dtd enough. We were unable to lastnight . Dh took the night off, but had to go in because they had some stupid man with a gun in the woods. Dh is the supervisor over the K-9's and since the dog got called out, he felt he needed to go. Anyway,we did dtd this morning, so hopefully we got everything covered.--- Also Kelly, I totally see a line on your test. Woohoo !! Keep the pics coming. I wanna watch those lines get darker .

Rachel!! Yay for starting clomid cycle buddy!! I am ready to get this party started too but AF hasn't left town yet...

Part of the reason they were able to possibly diagnose me with pcos is because of "irregular cycles" but since going off bcp in November I have only had one cycle that wasn't 27 - 29 days... So idk about irregular lol.

DH had to gather his sample at home yesterday morning and then take it up to the hospital (about 8 miles up the road). He said there wasn't a lot so now he's nervous. I said babe you can't see them but hopefully there is a million little things in there!! The hospital here is small so they send out the tests so we may not hear until next Monday but I am keeping my fingers crossed we get answers sooner.

Yesterday my BFF (the one whose miscarriage I mentioned last week) went in for a follow up appt and her hcg was still up so they did an ultrasound and it's ectopic they are doing surgery today to remove the baby but hopefully not her tube !

Also sorry the long post but wanted to say to Jen, Sara, Natalie and Kay that I'm crossing my finges you all get BFPs soon!!!

Babypayne - hope your TWW flies by!! And good luck with the ovidrel!!

KELLY!!!!! That is beautiful!!!! COngrats and I can't wait to see your digital test!!!!

KELLY!!!!!!

So I'm so excited for you!!!!

Jen -- welcome to the tww!!!

Rach -- With a thermometer like that, you can't go wrong!

Jessie -- hope they get a good report on the tests!!

Kay -- Your chart is looking good IDK when I will test...I was thinking Friday.

Thanks ladies ...you're seriously the best !!! Kay, you made *me* cry !!!! Can't wait to test again tomorrow! I added a few more pics if anyone wants to see them...just click on the link I posted earlier and click on the little boxes next to "posted by a member" .

Cindy...so excited !! Really praying the 2ww goes by quickly for you !! !!!

Jessie...praying for good results on the SA !! Wow, what a long wait though...boo ...I hope it goes by fast ! Are you ttc or preventing this cycle?

Quite a few ladies we haven't heard from lately...we need some updates!!!!!!

Yay Kelly!!!!! How wonderful!

Congrats Kelly! Super excited for you!

Natalie- I agree with Kelly. If the lower temp was taken at your normal time, I would record that one. Could be an implantation dip!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kelly- how exciting!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! Btw- I was surprised to see the temp dip in your chart yesterday- what do you think that was? Implantation? But would the test be pos already? Just curious!!

Jessie-good luck with the SA! My friends hubby did one and was concerned about the amount, but it was not an issue. My hubby called to make an appt for his and they are scheduled out for almost two weeks- he is lucky- he gets to see the results of this cycle before he goes in, lol.

I think my dip yesterday was either implantation or because I had to get out of bed to get my thermo (DH found it in the bed and moved it to his dresser...ack, lol) ! I'm pretty sure it's because of the latter .

I just had some red and then brown spotting...hoping it's baby getting cozy .

Eta...lol, ff gave me Early Pg Signs "points" for it ...too funny!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-09-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Tomorrow is CD 5. Clomid here we go! I also bought a new BBT thermometer today so I am ready to go again. Feels good to be back in the game!
    Yeah!!! Glad to have you back in the game!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I just had some red and then brown spotting...hoping it's baby getting cozy .

Ok I changed it...I like the other looking temp better, but we have to be consistent or charting doesn't work. Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post

Ok I changed it...I like the other looking temp better, but we have to be consistent or charting doesn't work. Boo!
    And you can always change it back tomorrow if it hinders rather than helps ! I'm so excited for you this cycle Natalie...really feel this is it for you !!

Kelly!!! Omg!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker