Page 29 of 157 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Kay...lol, you're not an idiot !! You're just getting it all figured out and you're doing awesome !!

Cindy, (((hugs))) hang in there! Hopefully tomorrow !!! The waiting sure stinks !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Kay--the implantation dip (and spotting too) is one of those elusive symptoms. It can happen anytime in the 7-10 dpo. Your temp might go down to the coverline or below. You might not get it and get a BFP. You could have it and get a BFN. I think it just happens more often in pg charts than not, so it's a good statistical predictor. Not gonna lie, if my temp is down tomorrow, I will be giddy, if it's not...eh, no big deal.
    Hoping for a temp dip tomorrow !!!

Kay--lol I think we all feel like that at some point. Hopefully you'll get a BFP before you have time to become a pro at all these things.

No dip today--opposite actually, temp was up. Honestly as long as it wasn't the same I was gonna be happy, I hate seeing flat temps on my chart!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Kelly - your chart looks awesome today! Are you assuming that's an implantation dip?!

Natalie- higher temps are always good! Plus implantation can happen at many different times, so maybe you'll still get a dip soon!

Thanks for being so supportive and encouraging ladies! It means a lot! Oh, and PS.... look at my chart today!!!!

Nice Kay! If I had to guess your crosshairs would be on the 14th (unless it can be inbetween two days? then 14-15th), which looks really good!

Kay...!!! Now *that's* a temp jump...woot !!

Natalie...your chart looks great!! Eek, getting so excited for you !!!

I took my temp this morning and entered it right away at ff. I had a long night with my toddler who has an intestinal virus so I went back to sleep. I noticed when I got up for the day that I had a nice dip in my chart (8dpo). LOL, I went to put my thermo away and apparently I was a bit fuzzy when I read the number... it was 98.51 not 98.12...oops so no big implantation dip here but that's fine .

I recorded my fmu frer this morning as bfn. Still early but I sort of think I see a line...it doesn't look any different irl than in the pic. What do you think http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test116044

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Nice Kay! If I had to guess your crosshairs would be on the 14th (unless it can be inbetween two days? then 14-15th), which looks really good!
    Kay, if Natalie is right you'll get crosshairs tomorrow !!!!!

I'm a really big believer in intuition and positive energy/positive thinking. The day after I O'd I was very sure that conception had occurred. 7 days later, I find that conviction to be waivering a little...not that I feel less sure--but that I wonder more if I'm kidding myself or setting myself up for a big fall.

I want to believe in my feelings but I feel unsure about it all. Is there a way to balance it out--I don't know. Without hope, you don't have much chance for anything let alone this miracle we all hope for---sigh. I guess it's a constant struggle of faith vs. logic.

Kelly- I feel like I see a really faint line too!

Natalie- I say stay positive! I know I am always disappointed no matter what. Might as well see if the extra positivity can help!

Kay- for ovulation!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Kelly- when I first opened the link, I felt like I saw something. Good luck!!!!

Natalie- I know someone who knew right at o that conception happened- and it did. :-). Hope it works for you too!

I got my crosshairs right where I wanted them! I haven't temped in 6 months probably, so I was suddenly wondering if this would be the one annovulatory cycle. Lol.
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/353d45

Let's go bfp's!!!

I feel the same way as Liza...I prefer to stay positive . All I have is this moment...the eventual outcome is out of my hands so I can't let the unknown rob me of my joy in the only moment that *is* really mine. Will I be sad/disappointed later if the outcome isn't what I had hoped for...you can bet on it but I have the satisfaction of knowing I lived to the fullest in the meantime (yes, I'm a hopeless optimist ).

I don't like letting my current emotions dictate my responses...I may *feel* anxious about the unknown but I *know* worrying won't help so I *choose* to occupy my body, mind, spirit, and emotions by accepting my natural feelings about things I can't control and channeling my energies into making a positive impact on the things about my situation that I can control.

I think that starts with identifying negative thought responses to our emotions and countering them with positive thought responses. Emotions are valid...doubt, hate, anxiety, fear, anger, etc...aren't negative...they can make a positive or negative impact depending on the situation and what we choose to do with them. It's our thoughts that need to be redirected so our actions will be healthy and not harmful.

LOL, well, that's what I tell myself to help me sleep at night anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post

Natalie- I know someone who knew right at o that conception happened- and it did. :-). Hope it works for you too!

I got my crosshairs right where I wanted them! I haven't temped in 6 months probably, so I was suddenly wondering if this would be the one annovulatory cycle. Lol.

Let's go bfp's!!!
    Woohoo ...nice crosshairs!!

!

Thanks Liza, Lizzie and Kelly -- you're both right and Kelly that is my usual feelings, but I do struggle with maintaining that focus!

Lizzie--those crosshairs are great! And your first 3 dpo look just like mine

Kelly - Being so fuzzy in the morning is the reason I wait until I'm up with the light on to record my temp in FF. I just put my thermometer down and go back to sleep most mornings. Well, except this morning because I was so excited to see if I got a spike. In fact, I woke up at 4 and temped because I was thinking so much about it, but I had to pee, so I retemped at 630 which is my normal time. I don't even remember what the 4am temp was. lol.

As far as your test... I do think I see something too! OHHH how exciting!!! I have to squint... but I'm not a good line spotter anyway! When are you going to test again?! I can't wait to see if you get your BFP! I have an even better feeling for you now!!!

Natalie - Try to stay positive!!! You're not far from being able to test, and your chart looks so good! I understand though. I have a really good feeling about this cycle. I think it's because I know I ovulated, I know we BD'd around the right time, there was so much less pressure and no fighting! BUT I can easily talk myself out of it by saying, I feel not different. I don't have any "i just know we did it" feelings... The mind is a powerful tool, and I'd hate to see you psych and stress yourself out!!

Ebennet - yay for crosshairs!!!

As for me, I'm really expecting to get crosshairs Tuesday, not tomorrow... although i could be surprised I guess. I really think I ovulated CD 15, not 14... but we'll see what FF says! Now I'm officially in the 2ww. I promise I'm going to try to stay sane through this one.... but I can't make any guarentee's that I'll succeed. LOL.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Popping in...Kelly I think I see a line in your test!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I see a line too Kelly!

So I get to trigger tonight!!! I'm do very excited! It looks like we might have several BFP's coming out of the April testing month!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    So I get to trigger tonight!!! I'm do very excited! It looks like we might have several BFP's coming out of the April testing month!!!!
    !!!

Cmon bfps !!!

Natalie- I'm right there with you! I was pretty sure a couple days after O, now at 8 dpo, I'm not so sure, though. I guess that could be an implantation dip at 5dpo on my chart... What do you guys think? Trying to stay positive. I was happy my temp was up today. We'll see... I just feel so... Normal! Every symptom just sends me back and forth!

Stay positive ladies!! C'mon Christmas presents!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Yay!

I think we're gonna have a bunch of BFPs this month too!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Yay Cookie!!! Welcome to TWW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebennet View Post

Let's go bfp's!!!
    Can you join the chart stalkers thread? I totally missed your chart buried in this thread. Congrats on the cross hairs!!!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Can you join the chart stalkers thread? I totally missed your chart buried in this thread. Congrats on the cross hairs!!!
    Thanks! I did add myself. Lol- the stackers thread always sounded so ominous! :-)
    I love all the optimism here!!! :-). C'mon, Christmas babies!
    Cookie- great news!!

Just got my cd3 tests done! We also had a little snafu with DH getting the sperm analysis a couple weeks ago, but he is getting that done tomorrow morning! Can't wait to have some answers!

Ps Rachel no clomid this cycle. It's something the doctor mentioned as being an option in the future tho!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Just got my cd3 tests done! We also had a little snafu with DH getting the sperm analysis a couple weeks ago, but he is getting that done tomorrow morning! Can't wait to have some answers!

Ps Rachel no clomid this cycle. It's something the doctor mentioned as being an option in the future tho!
    I hope you get some answers that will put you on the way to a BFP!

Jessie... so glad you're on this side of the testing! Praying for revealing results. I hope everything goes great with the SA tomorrow...!

Gah, I think the battery on my Galaxy tab is shot...boo ! It's still under warranty...waiting on the new charger I ordered to see if that's the problem first. I'm just bummed because I keep my thermo and my tablet next to the bed and the tab is my light to be able to see my thermo. Then I record the info at ff using my tab...lol, now what ! I'll just bring a flashlight and paper/pen...hope I remember and am coherent enough to do it .

Darn it! It's been three weeks since I have charted at all and my thermometer is nowhere. I just ripped my bedroom apart trying to find it and it is gone. AF is slowing down so I guess I will go out tomorrow and buy a new one. I start clomid on Thursday!!!

Jessie: Yay for testing, I hope that you'll get some answers that get you a speedy BFP!

Kelly: I do the same thing, I would be lost without my phone to help me

Rach: Get yourself a thermometer stat!!! GL this cycle!

...I'm hot blooded check it and see.... Triphasic chart??? Usually when my temp is that high, I'm sick or I at least have sick-y symptoms, but I feel just like I did yesterday. And with all those dreams I had last night about being pregnant...wellllll c'mon! Last cycle my temp was flat during the "implantation phase" of the cycle so I'm thinking this is a good sign.