Page 28 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Get to it lady!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Oh wow! That top one is mega dark!!! Lots of BD! Catch that eggie!

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    Other than some cramping, I feel pretty normal today. Y'know, I'll be okay with any outcome EXCEPT the one where I start spotting at 8DPO and it continues all the way to AF again! That was no fun last month!
    GL! Your chart looks good so far!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    AF is officially here for me too so that makes us cycle buddies. I hope we get to share a DD room!
    you got AF! The provera worked!! GL this cycle!!!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    LOOK AT THEM!!! YAAAY!

Now just to get that temp spike!
    Nice looking OPKs!!!!! I'm sending you lots of !!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Hmmm what is with the open circle on you chart for today?
    I normally temp between 7-7:30am depending on when DS wakes up. Today I had to work at the hospital, so I took my temp at 6:30 in order to get ready for work on time. I went back and looked at my old charts, and my chart with DS did the exact same thing on that IUI cycle. It didn't rise until three days after my IUI. Weird, but I'm hoping it is a good sign!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    LOOK AT THEM!!! YAAAY!

Now just to get that temp spike!
    Getcha some

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So I just realized my last AF was Dec 22nd... I'm on CD 105! Kinda funny but so weird to think about it but aw well, I don't go through AF though instead I will just get my lining scrapped lol guess I am just too good for AF *brushes shoulder off*

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Go Kay Dub, Go!! Get busy, girl!!!

Wooohooooo....go get him Kay!!! !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    So I just realized my last AF was Dec 22nd... I'm on CD 105! Kinda funny but so weird to think about it but aw well, I don't go through AF though instead I will just get my lining scrapped lol guess I am just too good for AF *brushes shoulder off*

You are absolutely too good for her Cait !! I hope your surgery goes well...if this cycle is a bust for me we may share a dd room...woot!

Kay...your chart...it's awesome !!!! !!

Looking reeeeeeally good !! Welcome to the 2ww club !

Kay---Those are awesome tests!!

Jen--I'm glad that you were able to see your old charts, I'm sure it was at least a little comforting! Let's go temp spike!!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

There are so many good looking charts in here right now! Lizamay, Natalie, and Kelly!!!! I can't wait until you all start testing! I have to go buy another thermometer. My girls took off with mine. It's probably in the bottom of a toybox.

I have been working extra hard on my weight loss efforts the past few weeks and trying to lose as much as I can before I get pregnant. For over a month I have been stuck at 10 lbs lost and this morning FINALLY I was down another 2 lbs. I only have 1 more lb to go before I am at my pre-babies weight! I am hoping for at least 5 more before I get pregnant and then I will be working really hard during pregnancy to be healthy and not gaining so much weight.

Yay on the weight loss Rachel!!

I'm excited to see some BFPs in this room too! And to be cycle buddies! When do you start your clomid? I'm going tomorrow for cd3 testing

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Yay on the weight loss Rachel!!

I'm excited to see some BFPs in this room too! And to be cycle buddies! When do you start your clomid? I'm going tomorrow for cd3 testing
    I start on CD 5 so a few more days to go. Are you doing clomid too or just testing at this point?

Oh I had such high hopes for today when I woke up. My energy seemed to be back a normal-ish level (I still felt something off) but then...right in the middle of my grocery shopping the bottom fell out and I was just so tired again. I also started having this constant dull crampy feeling directly in between my belly button and pubic bone...ahhhh

I hope that I see a temp dip tommorrow so I can start testing on Monday! But knowing me I'll just have to wait another week

Let's get this TWW over with and see some BFPS!

Good luck to the new cycle starters!!!

I have been working extra hard on my weight loss efforts the past few weeks and trying to lose as much as I can before I get pregnant. For over a month I have been stuck at 10 lbs lost and this morning FINALLY I was down another 2 lbs. I only have 1 more lb to go before I am at my pre-babies weight! I am hoping for at least 5 more before I get pregnant and then I will be working really hard during pregnancy to be healthy and not gaining so much weight.
    !!! You're doing awesome ! LOL, I hope you get a new thermometer soon...I miss stalking your chart .

Jessie..., hoping your cd3 testing goes well and you get some answers (and solutions)!

My chart has me excited, I think I can safely say it has gone triphasic...really hoping that's a good sign! I've had some nausea the last couple of days...there's an intestinal bug going around our house so it may be that but no diarrhea for me yet like everyone else has. Last month I had some dips that corrected when I started the progesterone (4dpo) and then increased my dose later (8dpo) but this month it just keeps going up (4dpo...slight implantation dip maybe??). I can't wait to test tomorrow...8dpo is the earliest I've gotten a bfp (frer) . I know it's still early so a bfn wouldn't be a shock but a bfp would be a pleasant surprise.

wow! So much has happened since I posted last night!!

Kelly, your chart does look so promising! i can't wait until you test tomorrow!!!

Natalie - I didn't know temp dipped a little at implantation! That's exciting to know. Now I have something else to look forward to! I hope you get yours soon so you can start testing! Your symptoms sound so promising!!! for you!!!!

Rach - Good luck with your weight loss! It sounds like you've gotten over the plateau and are on your way to your goal!!! Congrats!

So I'm assuming I got my spike this morning... which means I O'd yesterday, right? Doesn't that seem fast? i didn't get a pos OPK until 8pm. I know it could have gotten positive between my 10am and 8pm tests... but it still just seems fast... also, here is today's (taken at noon) test

I feel like it looks even darker than last nights! Shouldn't it be negative if I already O'd? I'm so confused! lol. I'll test again tonight and see what's going on. I think DH and I should BD one more time for good measure! It may be too late, but it may not be! I know it only takes one, but it makes me nervous that we only successfully BD'd once close to my temp spike!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Seeing them side by side I would say that yesterdays was negative and that today is your true positive! You usually O within 24-48 hours of a positive so maybe you will get a temp drop tomorrow. Only time will tell.
    Last edited by rachoochoo; 04-06-2013 at 11:14 AM.

A +opk usually means you're going to o within the *following* 24-36hrs. My guess is that since you're still surging your dip yesterday wasn't o and you're going to get an even bigger jump tomorrow which will put o as today which would make sense with where your coverline may fall. You should know for sure by Monday...woot ! Don't you just love all the wait and see !! I say go for bd one more time to play it safe but don't stress if it doesn't happen.

Seriously. I thought for sure that today was my spike! Besides the one wonky high temp, it is the highest since AF left. Do you think it will go back down first, and then spike again, or just go even higher? This is crazy! Lol. I don't think last night's was negative, I just think maybe it was the begining of my surge. The blue test lines were the same, and the green was obviously darker. So who knows! I fully expected this mornings to be negative after last night and my temp this morning. haha. Now I just want to go to bed (BD first of course lol) and wake up to temp! Haha.

I really think your o day will probably be today and your temp will go even higher tomorrow but that's just my guess...I really doubt it'll go lower again and then spike. I got a 2 day surge this month and I was using digis so there was no question. The digi was neg by 7pm the 2nd day.

Everything looks perfect Kay!! Hang in there...won't be long before you get crosshairs !!!

Kay--the implantation dip (and spotting too) is one of those elusive symptoms. It can happen anytime in the 7-10 dpo. Your temp might go down to the coverline or below. You might not get it and get a BFP. You could have it and get a BFN. I think it just happens more often in pg charts than not, so it's a good statistical predictor. Not gonna lie, if my temp is down tomorrow, I will be giddy, if it's not...eh, no big deal.

Oh! Looking through the chart gallery on FF, you seem to be right! It does happen a lot! that it does for you and that it means a BFP in a few more days!! I'm so excited for you!!

Just took another OPK... still positive. In fact, the test line showed up before the control line. lol. If I don't get a bfp this cycle, and i'm freaking out about missing my surge next cycle.... remind me that it apparently lasts a full 24 hours, and is pretty strong. i feel silly for being so worried before. lol. I did read online that ovulation is 12-36 hours after the first positive test. I'm an idiot and thought it had to go negative first. I don't know why I thought that. So, as usual, Kelly you're probably right about O being today. We'll see tomorrow!

I didn't have implantation bleeding in any my pregnancies.

I didn't have implantation bleeding in any my pregnancies.
    I didn't either, but I did have an implantation dip on both BFP charts.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

CD 13 and still neg opks. Gah !!!

babypayne- dont get discouraged... look at mine from CD13... they were very clearly negative, but then CD14 & 15... crazy positive! It does happen fast! Hopefully you'll get your positive opk in the next day or so!! KUP!