Page 27 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Sara- I've heard some people just know! I totally get not counting your chicks, but I hope it means something for you!

So many green boxes on my chart! I'm so excited! Lol. Now if I could just get a positive OPK, I'd feel even more confident! I've had faint lines for 5 days! Apparently I just have LH in my system always, but it never progresses. LOL. My LH is broken. (PS. I know I'm not really broken... I hope. :-p)
    Funny you bring this up. I was talking with the nurse at the RE's office on Sunday before my u/s and I said that I've been testing like I've been asked to, but that I hadn't gotten a positive and that I've never gotten a positive OPK...ever. Normally, I'm someone who gets EWCM for at least 5 days before O (induced or otherwise). The nurse said that someone women don't ever get positive OPKs. I always have a faint line on mine. I have other signs of fertility, so I don't stress too much about it. You might be like me in that you have fertile signs leading up to O but never a positive OPK. I hope that isn't the case because it drives me nuts. I hate spending money on OPKs because I have to when I kknow they won't work for me. Good luck!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Sara and Natalie...hoping those are pg symptoms and you're intuition is right !!!

Jessie !! Maybe the ewcm was implantation?...not too late for it at all! Hang in there...praying, praying, praying for a bfp for you soon !! I'm so sorry to hear about your bff's loss ...you're an awesome friend to consider her !

I bought a 2pk of frer's and a frer/digi combo pk ...whether or not I'm pg I *will* know for sure . I've been testing with wondfos every day only because I have so many (wasn't even going to buy them this month but then they messed up my opk order and let me keep the hpts for free...woot). I know it's silly since it's waaaay too early but it gives me something to look forward to other than temping. I like the feeling of doing something, lol, even if I already know what the outcome is going to be, rather than waiting around doing nothing...yeah, I'm not patient either !

I'll probably use one of the frers Sun or Mon (8 or 9dpo)...eek, only 3 or 4 more days ! 8dpo is the earliest I've gotten a bfp (frer).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Definitely KUP on the testing Kelly!

Same stuff here today. Periodic waves of wooziness, occasional cramps, and just a feeling that something is different. Knowing me, it's probably gas- lol!

Natalie- here's hoping we're right! How many dpo are you?

Gator - Seriously?! I had never heard that! I thought I got a positive one last month, but it was on an answer POAS kind. They're expensive. this month I just bought internet cheapie strips. So I don't know if that would make a difference or not. Plus, last month, my positive was CD16. i wasn't really keeping track of any other signs last month, so i guess I just have to wait. I guess if I don't get a positive (still neg tonight - grrr) i'll just keep testing until my temp spikes. DH and I will BD every other night regardless. Thanks for the info though, that makes me feel a little better. I wonder if our surges are just so short we miss them? Who knows. our bodies are weird!

Kelly - Def keep testing, and keep us posted! I just have this oddly positive feeling for you!

Sara - Those symptoms sound promising! I'm hoping they're pg symptoms!!!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Good luck Sarah and Natalie!
    Gator- prayers your way
    Kelly- exciting to be testing soon!
    Waiting on my temp spike for o over here. Hoping I get it tomorrow so that I will have o'd cd 15(typical) and we would have bd'd o day and cd13. Which was my plan. Yay. According to this same plan, I will not get my period but a bfp on April 18th! Lol

Thanks, ladies! I'll KUP! Who knows! But a little Christmas baby sure would be sweet...
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Kelly, Natalie and Kay - thanks for the encouragement! You would think the way they talk about in sex ed getting of would be easy

Sara - I have my fingers crossed for you!

Liz - hope you o today!!

Yooooou guys! Cramping AND I had a little bit of pink tinged CM! Eeeeeek!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    ...wooohooo!!!!

Yippee!!!

Hmm... Not feeling as optimistic today, though my temp did bounce back up. Creamy CM, which is normal for me at about this point. We'll see!

Rach- great!
    Jessie- lol about sex Ed!!
    Sarah-good luck! You never know!
    Got my temp rise this morning, so I started googling ways to aid implantation. Lol! I started the pineapple core. One thread mentioned eggs, turkey, and a small glass of grape juice every day.
    Thinking positive over here!

Rach - Yaaaay! Stay optimistic!

Bennett - !!!

Question - Do you guys chart a BD on your charts even if your DH didn't "finish"? I know there are secretions from DH throughout the deed, so I didn't know if it was worth charting or not? I don't want it to give me false hope when looking at my chart if it's pointless.

It turned into spotting last night and I thought it would be full force this morning but still spotting. That's ok though because SHE'S COMING! I am cramping heavily so it's only a matter of time.

I'm out this month... AF showed this morning. at least since I'm doing all the testing maybe I will get some answers...

Good luck to everyone else this month!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I'm out this month... AF showed this morning. at least since I'm doing all the testing maybe I will get some answers...

(((hugs)))...I'm so sorry this wasn't your month Jessie ! I'm glad though that you have a direction...it gives the metformin a little more time to work and for your testing to turn up something !! Thinking of you and praying you get a bfp quickly once everything is in.

aww jessie, i'm so sorry! I hope you get the answers you're looking for, and a bfp soon!!

Sara...hang in there! for you...this 2ww is so up and down (((hugs)))!! Praying we get our Christmas babies !!

Ebennett... for a temp rise! Praying for a perfect implant!! Enjoy your pineapple...what a yummy way to optimize!!!

Kay... I would chart it and make a note so you know it's a possibility but not definite.

Rachel...I hope she gets herself moving along today so you can hurry up and start clomid !! Woot!

So sorry, JessieBee. :FX: for answers.

Make a pregnancy ticker

It turned into spotting last night and I thought it would be full force this morning but still spotting. That's ok though because SHE'S COMING! I am cramping heavily so it's only a matter of time.
    So sorry Hope she comes and goes quickly so it's on to next month!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thanks Kelly. I didn't know i could put notes on there! that makes sense.

Also, I took an OPK today, and it's SOOOOOO close to positive!!! I took a pic, but can't upload from my phone and my work browser doesn't support the editing option on photobucket... SO i'll be positing a pic tonight! AH! i'm excited! I'm thinking it'll probably be positive tonight or tomorrow!! I'm kind of surprised I had fertile signs for so many days before O (consdering O could still be a few days away)... but I'll take what I can get!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Thanks Kelly. I didn't know i could put notes on there! that makes sense.

Also, I took an OPK today, and it's SOOOOOO close to positive!!! I took a pic, but can't upload from my phone and my work browser doesn't support the editing option on photobucket... SO i'll be positing a pic tonight! AH! i'm excited! I'm thinking it'll probably be positive tonight or tomorrow!! I'm kind of surprised I had fertile signs for so many days before O (consdering O could still be a few days away)... but I'll take what I can get!!
    !!! Can't wait to see the pic!!

I'm sorry Jessie. AF is officially here for me too so that makes us cycle buddies. I hope we get to share a DD room!

My chart looks wrong. My temps haven't gone up even though I triggered on Tuesday. It is possible I didn't O even with the trigger???
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    My chart looks wrong. My temps haven't gone up even though I triggered on Tuesday. It is possible I didn't O even with the trigger???
    Hmmm what is with the open circle on you chart for today?

Not sure Jen...did you temp earlier than usual today? Makes a big difference for me. I temp at varying times but rarely before 6am because it's way too low. After 6am though it doesn't seem to matter as much as long as I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

Hoping everything is going as planned and you get a nice temp jump tomorrow (((hugs)))...!

Here are my OPKs! Let me know what you think!!

This one is from Weds CD12. It looks exactly the same as it did on CD7 when I started testing.

This one is from Thurs CD13.

And this one is from TODAY!! I'm hoping to get a clear positive tonight or tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by KayDub; 04-05-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Resized the pictures

Jessie: Sorry this wasn't your month, hoping you get the BFP soon!

Sara:

Lizzie: Hope you get that O!!

Kelly: C'mon BFP!

Jen: I'm with you, it doesn't look it right. Wish I had something useful to say about it

Me () : I just have had this like of haze over me, like something is surpressing my energy. My mood has been great, but my energy level is just zero. I just started to feel like it was lifting on my drive home today. Hopefully it means good things to come and not that I'm a crazy head.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Other than some cramping, I feel pretty normal today. Y'know, I'll be okay with any outcome EXCEPT the one where I start spotting at 8DPO and it continues all the way to AF again! That was no fun last month!

Make a pregnancy ticker

LOOK AT THEM!!! YAAAY!

Now just to get that temp spike!