Page 26 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

So I haven't been here in a long time (since June when my son was born). Since his birth, we weren't preventing but we weren't trying either.

Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night nauseated, threw up and then spent yesterday with on and off nausea. My nose is on super high alert and I've started peeing like crazy but at the same time, my stomach in general is just upset so I don't know if they are pregnancy symptoms or just illness. Talking to DH about the possibility of pregnancy, he says he is super excited if I am pregnant. Took a pregnancy test last night (stupid I know, to not use FMU) and it was negative. So if AF shows and I'm just sick, A> that just plain sucks but B> we'll officially start actively TTC again!
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Rae_1478 View Post
    So I haven't been here in a long time (since June when my son was born). Since his birth, we weren't preventing but we weren't trying either.

Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night nauseated, threw up and then spent yesterday with on and off nausea. My nose is on super high alert and I've started peeing like crazy but at the same time, my stomach in general is just upset so I don't know if they are pregnancy symptoms or just illness. Talking to DH about the possibility of pregnancy, he says he is super excited if I am pregnant. Took a pregnancy test last night (stupid I know, to not use FMU) and it was negative. So if AF shows and I'm just sick, A> that just plain sucks but B> we'll officially start actively TTC again!
    Yay! Welcome back!

Rachel - I have a hard time keeping up too but I try my hardest! I just want us all to get BFPs and soon

I forgot to put in my post, last night that I had dream after dream I got AF. But I also had one where I got a BFP!!

We had DH's twin nephews (8) and niece (11) stay the night last night he's so good with kids!

Hi Rae! Hope your stay here is short and sweet

Welcome back Rae, hopefully you'll get a BFP in a few days
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Yay...just upgraded ff to vip...woot !
    I don't even care for the VIP membership really and upgraded this morning. I guess I just felt like it was the thing to do. Lol. I hope it helps us. Good luck to us both!!!
    Last edited by babypayne; 04-03-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Rachel...awww, I hope things go well for her and the baby comes soon...kup, I love baby news!!!!

Rae... I'm glad you're back but I hope you get to leave us soon... for a bfp!!

Jessiebee...hoping that bfp dream comes true in the next few days !!

Cindy... I was thinking as I was signing up...why am I doing this . I'm towards the end of this cycle but I wanted to see how they rated my bd timing...it was "low" but still within my "definite fertile" days. LOL,I just want them to tell me if I'm pg or not *right now* ! If I don't get pg this cycle I'll probably renew since I'll be having testing done and preventing. The following cycle will be determined by the testing. My RE said I don't have to chart but I like the visual...sure it's a little inconvenient but it's worth it to me .

Part of me really wants to be pg and defy the odds of loss but it'd be a nerve-wracking 20+wks! I'm starting to lean towards hoping to be able to get the testing done and have the security of being under the watchful eye of the RE . I'll be thrilled to get a bfp but I won't be heartbroken if I don't. It's so nice having a direction either way...looking forward to knowing which path I'll be taking...only 10 more days!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Kelly - It's like you know what I'm going to ask next before I even ask! I went and took my OPK and it was negative. In fact, I took 2 because I brought 2 in case one was broke again. So then I figured, might as well take both. Lol. I'm becoming an addict! Anyway, they were both negative. The line was super faint! I was upset thinking maybe I missed my surge yesterday, but maybe it just hasnt happened yet! DH and I have BD'd the last 2 nights, so even if I missed confirmation on the OPK we got it covered hopefully, and we'll just keep BDing every other day until my temp spikes. I'll keep testing with OPKs too until it spikes. Gotta keep myself busy or I'll go nuts! lol Thanks for the tip though, hearing that you get EWCM before a Pos OPK makes me feel like I didn't miss it.

Rae - welcome back! It's nice to meet you. I hope you get a BFP soon! Surprises are fun!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

I had a completely white opk 2 days before my +, the day before it was still lightish, the day of I used a digital and a wondfo...the wondfo didn't quite look + yet but the digital was. The following day I ovulated based on my temp shift and my wondfo was definitely positive but it was negative again by that night as was the digi. It can happen fast but I don't think you'll miss it .

FF is predicting AF to show the 9th-11th (cd10-12) based on my history so a little earlier than I expected...woot! I'm hoping to know for sure within 5-7 days . I have to admit I like vip membership so far...the overlay, circle chart, etc...definitely appeals to my analytical side .

Had the IUI done this morning. They put 177 million (post-wash) of DH's best swimmers in the right place, and now we're on to the 2WW. Pray for us please!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Had the IUI done this morning. They put 177 million (post-wash) of DH's best swimmers in the right place, and now we're on to the 2WW. Pray for us please!
    !!! ...cmon little swimmers !

Praying...!!!

Kelly - I went to check out your chart now that you're a VIP and what in the world is the point of the cycle wheel? it looks so weird! Lol. I currently have VIP for free for the next few weeks, but if no BFP this cycle, I may splurge and get it.

Gator - YAAay! i'll be thinking of you!!! I hope this works for you, and I hope the 2ww goes fast!!

Gator - I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thinking good thoughts for you!

Woohoo Gatorgrits- that is an awesome sperm count! Welcome to the TWW!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Welcome back, Rae!! Hope your stay is VERY short!

As for me-- something feels different. I'm not saying it means anything, just that it feels different somehow... But I'm only 4DPO, so I'm not counting my chicks.

Sara- I've heard some people just know! I totally get not counting your chicks, but I hope it means something for you!

So many green boxes on my chart! I'm so excited! Lol. Now if I could just get a positive OPK, I'd feel even more confident! I've had faint lines for 5 days! Apparently I just have LH in my system always, but it never progresses. LOL. My LH is broken. (PS. I know I'm not really broken... I hope. :-p)
    Last edited by KayDub; 04-03-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    Woohoo Gatorgrits- that is an awesome sperm count! Welcome to the TWW!!!
    Yeah, DH is clearly not our problem
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I am an auntie to another sweet nephew! His name is Sebastian Clark. Here are a few pics in case our ovaries aren't itchy enough already.

Aww. Hes adorable! Congrats! Isn't it awesome?!
    I became a great aunt today! My niece gave birth to a 7lb 11oz baby girl named Kamilea Cassidee at 2:54pm! I can't wait to meet her!

Oh Rach - what a cutiepie!

GatorGrits! Happy 2WW! Go little swimmers go!

KayDub - It sure would be great to be one of those people, but we'll see. I'm also having short bouts of feeling slightly nauseated, but it's probably just post-nasal drip from my allergies. Really don't want to jinx anything. Oh! And your LH totally isn't broken! I O'd on CD 15 this month -- the earliest since I've been tracking!! I bet you'll O any time now! It has a way of going positive REALLY fast, I find. KUP!
    Last edited by saramice; 04-03-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thanks ladies! Congrats on your new niece Kay! This is my third nephew but still no nieces for me. My SIL is pregnant and should find out in the next couple of weeks and I've got my fingers crossed for my first niece.

Rach he's sooo cute!!!

Rachel...congratulations he is just *precious*, absolutely perfect !!!! Yup, if my ovaries weren't achin' before they are now...hopefully my body is totally inspired !

Kay...congratulations on being a great aunt !! So exciting!

You know what's crazy...my mom was my age when she became a grandma ! I cannot imagine having grandchildren right now, lol, I feel way too young! LOL, and here I am ttc...I think had my mom announced she was pg at my I age I would have died of shock ! I would have been happy and supportive but it would have been quite a surprise .

Yeah. my sister is a young gma in my opinion. She just turned 37 in Nov, and now she's a gma! Haha. It is her step-daughter who jus thad the baby though. My sister's DH is a little older than her, so his kids are a little older. I still like to make fun of her for being a gma. It hasn't gotten old yet. Lol. The only thing better is making fun of my mom for being a great-grandma at 54! haha. My sister is actually my half sister, my dad's daughter from a previous marriage... so my mom thinks it's cool to say she's a great-gma before she's even a bio gma yet! lol. My family really isn't too screwed up, just looks that way when I type it all out.

Sara - thanks for the reassurance, i'm going to take an opk again around 10 this morning. I brought 2, in case one was broken, so i'll probably take 2 again. Hopefully they're positive! I took one last night around 10pm. I hadn't drank since 6 (except for a cup of fertiltea) and hadn't pee'd since 730. There was a faint line. My DH looked at it and was like "my god just get darker!" haha. As if yelling at it would make it change. He's funny. I had to tell him that I'm not even to the "average" ovulation day yet, and with some longer cycles under my belt it could take even a few more days. He knows this, but with the EWCM I had 2 days ago, we thought for sure it was coming. I think we're just frustrated because my OPKs have looked the same since CD7... just an oh so faint line that never changes. haha. Oh well, I'm really trying to just take it all in stride and so what will be will be!

Thanks ladies! I am pretty much in love with him already.

Still no AF but this is only day 4 since stopping provera and it can take up to two weeks.

That baby is so sweet, I love the little bear hat!

I saw a baby in my building yesterday, which for a university is super rare. And I smiled and the mom and was secretly thinking, "let me hold him, pretty please..."

saramice---I totally understand, I've been having the same sort of feeling. to which my DH says I will make myself crazy and my BFF said...that she totally believed me. who knows, let's just go with it!

So yesterday I fell asleep before the Braves game was over ( <3 baseball) and didn't get up until 9:30 this morning. I had been super tired since Monday. But I feel a lot better now.

I wish this tww could be over . I know I am not out until AF shows but I just don't feel positive. I'm 11 DPO with no symptoms really. I don't normally have pre mentstrual symptoms either tho. I have taken a Wondfo every morning and they have all been negative. I had ewcm yesterday except it wasn't clear it was cloudy but it did that stretch between my fingers thing. I took an opk just to make sure my positive opk wasn't "false" due to pcos and maybe I was ovulating now because of the metformin but it was negative.

Sigh, I know only time will tell I just hate the waiting game. I have the patience of a 6 year old on Christmas eve when it comes to this baby making stuff

I am also terrified if I am pg to tell my BFF who is in the midst of having a miscarriage right now. I'm probably just going to try to keep it between me and my DH for a little bit.

Sorry you're having a hard time right now Jessie 11dpo is still early for a BFP, so you're not out! And I think it's really sweet of you to think about your friends feelings, it's hard to go through m/c, I know plenty of people who just are so inconsiderate of others, I'm sure you're a wonderful friend!

Aw Jessie! Try not to get discouraged! It is stressful, and I totally hate the waiting part, but it'll all be worth it in the end! I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now, but just remember why we're putting ourselves through this!

I totally get the waiting game driving you nuts though. I'm only CD13, and with no positive OPKs and only 1 sighting of EWCM, I'm convinced I don't ovulate. How silly is that!? lol.I know it's silly, but the waiting does crazy things to our brains! Also, don't worry about EWCM after you O'd. I used to get it when I was on the pill, and I wasn't supposed to be Oing at all. I think you can get it at different times, its just not very likely. I barely get any at all. The other day was the first time I'd ever seen any since being off the pill.

Good thing thinking about your friend during this awful time for her. Many people wouldn't!